DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

I've read the thread and am looking at purchasing some DMSO gel for my arrm but not 100% sure what to purchase. I was going to purchase the one below and was hoping someone could advise if this will be suitable or they have ever used it before.
https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-15576-nature-s-gift-dmso-gel-with-aloe-vera-4-oz?locale=en-gb&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=fpl&utm_campaign=googlebase_GB&scid=scplp2970837&gclid=CIXpvLXtys0CFcQp0wodhhIKIQ

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thebull said:

That is pretty good. This one too:

_https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-17550-nature-s-gift-dmso-cream-rose-scented-4-oz?green=6E7721AA-FC4B-51E6-B0A1-81F9665EAF6E

You can mix it with iodine or comfrey root oil.

Gaby said:
Thebull said:

That is pretty good. This one too:

_https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-17550-nature-s-gift-dmso-cream-rose-scented-4-oz?green=6E7721AA-FC4B-51E6-B0A1-81F9665EAF6E

You can mix it with iodine or comfrey root oil.
Thanks Gaby, I've got the comfrey oil so I'll give it a try.

Ive used this one. https://m.luckyvitamin.com/p-17578-nature-s-gift-dmso-90-10-distilled-water-gel-4-oz?loc=GB

But all are good. I just like mine pure without scent or aloe.

Lilou said:
Ive used this one. https://m.luckyvitamin.com/p-17578-nature-s-gift-dmso-90-10-distilled-water-gel-4-oz?loc=GB

I've ordered one of each so hopefully it will help in the healing process mixed with the comfrey oil.

I bought a 500ml glass bottle o99.99% DMSO via eBay. It was told to be re-bottled from American-produced bulk package by Regency Organics (Chester ). I also received some credible-looking documentation.

I have now treated my nasal polyps with a solution containing by weight 15% sodium ascorbate and 15% DMSO in water. I have placed the solution in a nasal spray glass bottle and have now used it twice daily for a week.

When applying I feel a "sting" for a few seconds, but that seems to be the only side effect. Nothing painful, and just for a moment.

The results feel good, as I have now much better air flow through my nose.

Any other having experience with similar combination?

Theodore said:
I bought a 500ml glass bottle o99.99% DMSO via eBay. It was told to be re-bottled from American-produced bulk package by Regency Organics (Chester ). I also received some credible-looking documentation.

I have now treated my nasal polyps with a solution containing by weight 15% sodium ascorbate and 15% DMSO in water. I have placed the solution in a nasal spray glass bottle and have now used it twice daily for a week.

When applying I feel a "sting" for a few seconds, but that seems to be the only side effect. Nothing painful, and just for a moment.

Welcome to the forum Theodore.

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with DMSO, I'm glad you have seen some positive results.

Theodore said:

Hi, Theodore, welcome to the forum. We like to ask people to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing really personal; just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum and if you are familiar with Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works.

As for nasal polyps, I haven't tried what you have used. But I did get rid of my polyps completely by sniffing Nystatin (and I had a huge amount of them). It can be gotten at fludan.com. I sniffed it (I was using flutacasone at the time to keep them under control) for a couple of weeks, then, stopped the flutacasone and there were no polyps.

If what you are using works for you, great! If they do come back for some reason, you might want to try the Nystatin.

Thank you for such a warm welcome!

I think using Nystatin for nasal polyps has a lot common on my successful use of DMSO together with sodium ascorbate: At least DMSO seems to be commonly used against nail fungus - in other words, it works as a fungicide.

The sodium ascorbate - in other words, a buffered/non-acidic form of vitamin C - is a powerful antioxidant, which supports the cells and is also likely in large doses messing up fungi. (Unfortunately the research in this area seems to be scarce).

As both chemicals are pretty non-toxic, I feel safe about using this combination. And as I wrote earlier, it seems to work, at least for me.

Thebull said:
Lilou said:

I've ordered one of each so hopefully it will help in the healing process mixed with the comfrey oil.
Just a heads up I had to pay an import charge fwiw. It was it was £12.62p with the vat.

I'm expecting excellent results when applying this so I'm hoping im sure it will be worth it.

I got a cold sore and started applying the DMSO on Sunday and it does seem to work. I applied it to my wound from my op and on my arm with the comfrey oil last night. I had the initial burning sensation for about 30 minutes to an hour and all was well.

I ate my dinner tonight and just after I've come out in a rash on both arms and just under my naval area. It itches slightly but not unberable. I'm not sure 100 % that it's the DMSO but I will leave it alone tonight and see If it goes overnight. I suppose it is possible it's a delayed reaction to the application. Strange, though I'm extremely run down and have very little energy currently so could be something else.

The rash spread and was basically all over my body. It was itchy, they were like raised spots similar to if you've had nettle stings. I woke at 3 am and it seemed to be at its worse then. Comes to waking up this morning at 7am and it's more or less disappeared.

I'm using a process of elimination as I'm not certain it's DMSO. I've been taking comfrey tea, collagen magnesium and victiman C though never had a problem with any supplement I've ever taken. I was thinking it could be my body's reaction to the stress I've been feeling but again nothing like this has ever happened before. Thinking back I got a few spots like this when I was wearing my sling on my back that went. Anyway a compete mystery I'd I'm probably posting in the wrong thead now. Sorry.

It could be a detox or herxheimer reaction where your body is working too hard to process toxins, allergens, etc.

Slow down on the DMSO if this persists please!

With cold sores, the rare times I get them now (thanks iodine!), DMSO doesn't seem to help much. Iodine does though and woohoo it stings!

Nienna said:
Theodore said:

Hi, Theodore, welcome to the forum. We like to ask people to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing really personal; just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum and if you are familiar with Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works.

As for nasal polyps, I haven't tried what you have used. But I did get rid of my polyps completely by sniffing Nystatin (and I had a huge amount of them). It can be gotten at fludan.com. I sniffed it (I was using flutacasone at the time to keep them under control) for a couple of weeks, then, stopped the flutacasone and there were no polyps.

If what you are using works for you, great! If they do come back for some reason, you might want to try the Nystatin.
Nianne, nystatin work even on large turbinate?

ermete55 said:
Nienna said:
Theodore said:

Nianne, nystatin work even on large turbinate?

If I'm understanding correctly, then, no. Nystatin is an anti-fungal and almost all (if not all) polyps are encasing a fungi. So that's why Nystatin can get rid of polyps.

Swelling in the sinuses is not caused by fungi so that's why I say that Nystatin wouldn't work. And, from what I read on Wikipedia, a turbinate is a shelf-like bone in the sinus area.

Maybe one of our health professionals here would know what can be done for a large turbinate.

Back
Top Bottom