DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

All that is disinformation and outright lies, Ambassador. I have researched the subject sufficiently to say that with confidence. CLO2 (Chlorine Dioxide) is no more bleach than H2O is volatile and dangerous Hydrogen. The enormity of the deception and disinformation regarding this subject is hard to over state, not unlike the demonization of practitioners who have been promoting DMSO.

I notice that you also are advising here that people should not take DMSO internally, but Dr Stanley Jacobs has successfully treated his patience INTRAVENOUSLY! I have taken it myself internally, as have countless others, with no noticeable negative effect, other than the characteristic body odour people have mentioned here.

Back to MMS/CDS, did you know that the Red Cross has conducted a documented study in which well over 100 people have been cured of malaria, virtually overnight? Great news, sensational even, given how cheap it would be for malaria sufferers around the world to cure themselves of a debilitating disease. One would think so, anyhow. But what does the Red Cross do, instead? Denies that the study ever happened!!! Even the Head guy of the Water Reference Centre who commissioned the study, who also documented the study for the Red Cross, is denying now that it has ever happened. But, someone from the inside leaked their video documentation of it all, after six months of inaction and cover up by the Red Cross.

Liars, I say, but thinking people will check out the evidence and judge it for themselves.

_http://www.naturalnews.com/041392_master_mineral_solution_malaria_cure_red_cross.html

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8&feature=youtu.be

And here is the link to another documentary that the study in question did in fact take place.
Why is the Red Cross trying to keep this a secret? Why go to so much trouble to hide it?

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc#t=22

I think that you are in the :wrongbar:

Since

cb55555 said:
All that is disinformation and outright lies, ...

I would suggest to you to find another forum where you will be much happier.

I usually get pains down through my neck and onto the back of my shoulders, and it hurts pretty bad all through the day! either at the present moment through detoxification of mercury, or it seems a stress related matter. But DMSO works wonders for it! The first 30-40 minutes you spend wanting to itch it off your skin! but definitely after an hour or so the pain reduces immensely. :)

[quote author= cb55555]
I notice that you also are advising here that people should not take DMSO internally, but Dr Stanley Jacobs has successfully treated his patience INTRAVENOUSLY! I have taken it myself internally, as have countless others, with no noticeable negative effect, other than the characteristic body odour people have mentioned here. [/quote]

Just to clarify, my recommendation to a first time poster on our forum, based on her reaction to DMSO, and the fact she had taken 2 doses only a day apart, was to not drink anymore. DMSO is a potent solvent, and while it certainly has its place in IV therapy, as well as taken internally, this should not be done without the proper knowledge and understanding. And preferably with the guidance of a physician.

Some members (with full knowledge and understanding) have used internal DMSO as part of detoxification. And if memory serves me, Laura injected it in her dog (under the supervision of a vet) and he made a full recovery. But it is not something that should be used as a “supplement”. It is a medicine and should be treated as such, with the dose and method of administration commiserate with the malady being treated.

The following is a quote from Dr. Morton Walker’s book on DMSO.

[quote author= DMSO Nature's Healer]

16 Major Therapeutic Properties of DMSO
1. It blocks pain by interrupting conduction in the small c-fibers, the nonmyelinated nerve fibers.
2. It is anti-inflammatory.
3. It is bacteriostatic, fungistatic, and virostatic.
4. It transports numerous pharmaceuticals across membranes (including the blood-brain barrier).
5. It reduces the incidence of platelet thrombi in blood vessels.
6. It has a specific effect on cardiac contractility by inhibiting calcium to reduce the workload of the heart. (I applied 70% topical DMSO across my husband’s chest when he was having a heart attack and I suspect that is why he did not have any muscle damage to his heart and made a full recovery – that along with the vasodilator effect. I basically administered a calcium channel blocker and vasodilator)
7. It acts as a tranquilizer even when simply rubbed into the skin.
8. It enhances antifungal and antibacterial agents when combined with them.
9. It is a vasodilator, probably related to histamine release in the cells and to prostaglandin inhibition.
10. It inhibits the release of cholinesterase.
11. It tends to soften collagen by its peculiar cross-linking effect.
12. It scavenges the hydroxyl free radical.
13. It stimulates various types of immunity.
14. It is a potent diuretic, especially when administered intravenously.
15. It brings about interferon formation in the organism.
16. It stimulates the healing of wounds. [/quote]

I have never had any ill effects (other than smell) from topical use of diluted DMSO or 20% DMSO/saline in my eyes and ears. However, one should use caution when taking it internally. As part of a detox protocol, members were only using 1 tsp in water weekly and the dose was dependent upon the reaction. As for IV administration, I'd want a qualified health professional involved and I'd have to be having a severe health crisis.

One further quote from Dr. Walker's book which bears emphasis: certain fair-skinned people such as those with red or blond hair and blue eyes are more sensitive to DMSO. For them, topical, oral or IV concentration should be 50% or less, particularly around the face and neck. Also, the effects of DMSO treatment seem to be cumulative - as less is needed to achieve the same effects as time passes, so dose should be adjusted accordingly.

Divide By Zero said:
I know that sulfur compounds are what help the body get rid of toxins.

Sulfur was called "the sticky molecule" in Ultra Mind Solution, IIRC.

Not sure why DMSO is so permeable, however. It could be related to the methyl group.

I'm confused though because methyl alcohol- methanol in itself is toxic to humans, so what is different?

They are completely different, the prefix methyl means one carbon atom, dimethyl=two carbon atoms. All kind of chemicals has carbon so you can expect to hear methyl for many different substances.

Hi,

I have a specific question about DMSO that I could not find any answer tofor days searching on Google and various forums.

I have chronic back pain in my thoracic region; I am thinking on using DMSO to see if can help. But I am worried because I have both titanium rods and platinum mesh in my back. Can the DMSO dissolve or interact with the metals in any harmful way?

Regards

serenity said:
But I am worried because I have both titanium rods and platinum mesh in my back. Can the DMSO dissolve or interact with the metals in any harmful way?

This is a very frequent doubt that none can answer definitely one way or another.

IMO, it shouldn't matter. The rods are there and there is nothing you can do about it. You need relief. People with hip replacement, knee replacement and all sorts of metal things in their bodies... are using DMSO for relief. I corresponded with two people with your same problem. They didn't report an ill effect from using DMSO.

Check out medical taping too, it can provide great relief:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8poqChYAes

You'll also benefit immensely from dietary changes. Read "Ketoadapted" by Maria Emmerich. Changing your diet is the single most important thing which can change the evolution of your back pain/inflammation.

:flowers:

serenity said:
I am thinking on using DMSO to see if can help. But I am worried because I have both titanium rods and platinum mesh in my back. Can the DMSO dissolve or interact with the metals in any harmful way?

I asked this same question a couple of years ago. And based on the following response, decided that use of DMSO with titanium rods would not pose a problem, as the temperature would not be nearly high enough to cause any corrosion to occur. (80 C = 175 F)

[quote author= Divide by Zero]
From what I can find about DMSO and metals, it takes a high temperature of at least 80C to corrode stainless steel and titanium, which I think is what most implants are made of. With soft metals, like mercury and lead it may be lower. Not sure if corrosion is what allows DMSO to help eliminate heavy metal toxins, or the Sulfur itself helping our body's elimination?

Here is the chart that shows corrosion/reactivity of DMSO to various materials.
_http://www.arkema-inc.com/literature/pdf/361.pdf [/quote]

The link does not work anymore, but archive.org has a copy:
_http://web.archive.org/web/20130320010317/http://www.arkema-inc.com/literature/pdf/361.pdf

Hey,

Thanks all the fast replies. I actually did not receive any notifications for your replies and had to manually check for them, I enabled the notify now though.

I am more confident of trying DMSO now. A couple questions:

1) Do you guys thing I should start with MSM before jumping into DMSO and see if I can get any relief?
2) Can I use shower and use regular bath shampoo/soap gel before applying DMSO
3) Will the DMSO absorbed into my white cotton tshirt cause any issues to other people in my house since I will be using the same washing machine

Also I love food and don't think it i easy for me to do drastic changes :)

You can use MSM to see if there is more relief, and use whatever soap you have. As always, natural products are most welcomed. Make sure you wash with plenty of water afterwards.

You can have a sulfur smell after using DMSO. Others might smell it, you might be "immune" to its smell. The T shirt might be smelly and its odor might spread to other garments too. I would wash it separately.

I aquired a half bottle of dmso from my neighbor yesterday and am amazed at how effective it is. Last night was the first in awhile i havent woken up at night in extreme pain fron carpal tunnel syndrome. I am concerned though that it is in a plastic bottle. Will this not transfer the properties of the bottle?

Back
Top Bottom