Do-it-yourself liposomal nutrients

Divide By Zero said:
I use a good quality ziplock bag inside the ultrasonic cleaner.
Ziplock brand does not use BPA in their plastics.
http://www.bag-e-wash.com/leaching.html

It blocks less of the ultrasonic waves than glass/paper/cardboard.

It also makes cleaning up a snap!

What a great and simple idea ! And the ultrasound don't cause the plastic to leach ? I already know at these temperatures we're fine because we can't apply heat over 32 C...

I have another question which is about which vitamin C to use. I see recipes with just ascorbic acid ; some with ascorbic acid and baking soda ; some with sodium ascorbate ; some with calcium ascorbate. I've read claims that sodium ascorbate is better to make lipo C - but I don't think I saw explanations as to why. Is there actually a better form of vitamin C to use ? Thanks !

Monnom said:
I have another question which is about which vitamin C to use. I see recipes with just ascorbic acid ; some with ascorbic acid and baking soda ; some with sodium ascorbate ; some with calcium ascorbate. I've read claims that sodium ascorbate is better to make lipo C - but I don't think I saw explanations as to why. Is there actually a better form of vitamin C to use ? Thanks !

Hi Mommon, you need to use sodium ascorbate, because if you use ascorbic acid, the acidity of it don't allow the liposomes to be stable and the lecithin will separate from the water. You can then use sodium or calcium ascorbate that are not acid.

Galaxia2002 said:
Monnom said:

Hi Mommon, you need to use sodium ascorbate, because if you use ascorbic acid, the acidity of it don't allow the liposomes to be stable and the lecithin will separate from the water. You can then use sodium or calcium ascorbate that are not acid.

Sweet ! Thanks ! Well let me gather all my labs materials now ;)

Making Liposomal Vitamin C

Hi Everyone, I am a newbie and my husband has just been diagnosed with angiosarcoma (cancer of the blood vessels).
I am going to make Liposomal Vitamin C with alcohol, but I am wondering if anyone can help me and let me know how long it will last in the refrigerator. I have only been able to find people saying it will last 2 0r 3 days out of the fridge and a lot longer in the fridge. I would appreciate some advise on this.
Thank you :)

I did some liposonal C some time ago. I didn't use alcohol. I could preserve it in the fridge for arround 10 or 15 days then the taste changed and I knew I had to throw it away.

When I've made it in the past, it would keep up to 4 or 5 weeks in the fridge. But that's for the non alcohol version.

When I used to do it, it lasted 2-3 days. Mostly because I drank it all! My ultrasonic cleaner is small. Other people's experience second what people here are saying: it can last for weeks in the fridge.

Thank you all so very much for your replies. I am currently making my first batch and decided to make a small amount first, but this will only last a week. It is so much work! I am using a recipe from "Chris" that I googled. It is going to take me over 24 hours to finish, so to hear it will last most likely two weeks in the fridge is great to hear, due to the fact it is so much work.
Thank you all so much again you all give me strength knowing there are such good people out there willing to help! :)

Loray said:
Thank you all so very much for your replies. I am currently making my first batch and decided to make a small amount first, but this will only last a week. It is so much work! I am using a recipe from "Chris" that I googled. It is going to take me over 24 hours to finish, so to hear it will last most likely two weeks in the fridge is great to hear, due to the fact it is so much work.
Thank you all so much again you all give me strength knowing there are such good people out there willing to help! :)

What process are you using to make it? In the times I've made it, it hasn't taken nearly 24 hours. Some people like to make the lecithin and water mixture the night before making it and then leave it in the fridge over night, but that would be the lengthiest part of the process. However otherwise, I've just mixed up the lecithin in the water and mixed up ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in another jar of water (to buffer the ascorbic acid by turning it into sodium ascorbate and increase the amount that can be dissolved in water), then poured the two together into the ultrasonic cleaner and let it run for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until there aren't any more bubbles on top, then poured it out and it's ready to go. The entire process probably takes about an hour or so.

In addition, for dealing with cancer, you'd likely want to be using very high doses, so making them with one of the more standard (not industrial sized) ultrasonic cleaners would produce enough for probably a maximum of 1-3 days, considering a dosage of 3 or more ounces a day.

There's also a lot of additional information on the factors that contribute to cancer and potential solutions in this article:

https://www.sott.net/article/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks again for the link you supplied and your comments. I will check this out in more detail tonight.
The recipe I make is as follows (I used about a third of this for first batch) nThe quantities I have given add up to 950 mls which ends up making around 800 mls.
470 grams of distilled water
123 grams 95% pure clear alcohol
161 grams Ascorbic Acid 100% pure crystals
197 grams sunflower lecithin (Start with 20% less)
1. Measure alcohol and add to a one litre glass beaker, add water and then ascorbic acid and stir with a glass rod
2. Place beaker suspended in ultrasonic bath and stir intermittently until it has dissolved. I test temperature in beaker to make sure it is then around 40 degrees and no more.
3. I then put the lecithin in a blender, add the vitamin C mixture straight away and blend for a couple of minutes - I keep checking temperature (with a thermometer) making sure it does NOT go over 32 degrees.
4. I then put blender in the fridge and wait for about an hour and a half to two hours for it to cool down.
5. When cool, I put it back in the blender for about 4 minutes this time and from now on and make sure temperature doesn't go above 32 degrees. I repeat this process 6 times. This is why it takes so long to make
I then remove the bubbles
6. I blend the mixture a final time until the blender feels warm to touch - about 32 degrees - this blend takes about 5 or 6 minutes - depending on how cold it gets in the fridge.
7. I then pour it into a beaker and suspend again in untrasonic cleaner and cover top of beaker with plastic wrap and ultrasound it for about 30 minutes until the bubbles (that start at the bottom) have been removed. Again don't allow it to go over 32 degrees.
8. I then put it back in the fridge to cool down for maybe 2 hours
9. I then put it back in the ultrasonic bath and irradiate for around another half an hour OR until it reaches 32 degrees.
I then skim off the bubbles on top, pour it into a container with a lid ready to use. I believe 5 mls of this is equivalent to 1 gram of C.
Here is the link I use for this recipe
http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/
I will find out the quantity my husband can have by "bowel tolerance" then drop back a bit and give him this amount daily.
Your comments definitely do help,
Thanks you :)

Thank you for sharing with us the whole process Loray. :)

I hope that your husband will have a lot of benefits from this supplements.

Also can you share with us more intro about yourself and how did you find this forum in the newbie section.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

That does sound like quite a process Loray! Since a lot of other people have had good results with liposomal vitamin C made with the recipe here, it might be worth trying out since it's a significantly faster and easier process. You could potentially run an experiment using one batch for a few days then switching to the simpler recipe and using that batch for a few days and see if there's a notable difference in bowel tolerance--if not, then it's likely that the more complicated method isn't producing a significantly higher quality result (if at all).

Good luck! :)

Thank you Foxx,
I will certainly give your recipe a try. :) The reason I used that recipe is that Chris is a chemist I believe who had cancer and was originally taking IV Vitamin C Therapy. A friend of his who was healing his prostate cancer cancer naturally was using this recipe given to him by an underground cancer expert. He gives scientific reasons as to why he does it that way - which all made some sort of sense to me. There is a lot of information out there about Chris. You can find him at http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/ and http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/high-dose-vitamin-c-protocol-for-cancer/

Back
Top Bottom