Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

If you see just one "like", it's mine. How long will it stay?

Same here. 103 thumbs down, and only 1 like, but it's actually mine (from yesterday). I imagine it must be the same for everyone (we can only see our own likes)?
When I log out of YT, I see 104 thumbs down, and 0 likes! The manipulation and censorship are so obvious… they don't even try to be subtle about it. Unbelievable.

Same here. 103 thumbs down, and only 1 like, but it's actually mine (from yesterday). I imagine it must be the same for everyone (we can only see our own likes)?
When I log out of YT, I see 104 thumbs down, and 0 likes! The manipulation and censorship are so obvious… they don't even try to be subtle about it. Unbelievable.
Indeed, I still see my "like" in blue put on about twenty minutes ago and 104 "unlike". For more than a month, some of my emails sent with my address "first name.last name@" take more than half a day to reach its recipient !!!

And yet it's totally YT, because I'm currently watching a 5-minute ad at the beginning of the vid when I load it on YT directly.

So they still want to make their cut of the money off the vid, but they won't allow any Likes to show up.
Hilarious.
:thdown:

BTW, that's a good way to support him: Open the vid on YT, leave the tab/video visible on screen (don't just listen to it in the background), and then go get a cup of tea or whatever and just let it play through. That will show all the ads, increase his "watch time", and should help fund him - assuming YT doesn't steal all the money.

:evil:

Exactly. I watched the video two days ago (on the 4th, the day when the video was published) and I gave one "like". I went back to the video just now and there is one blue thumb, it is mine because when I click on it (remove the "like") the thumbs up count drops to zero.

Obvious censorship, but at this point, knowing what we know, shall we be surprised?

I also notice the "like" disappearing, but still posted it on FB.

The guy at around minute 7 (with his eye painted), gave me some hope for France, for some reason. And a couple of others too. There are people who still think, who care, who realize that the mainstream media are a bunch of liars and hypocrites, and aren't afraid of saying so. Even if it's just a handful, there is that, at least.

This is outrageous!! First those "antifa" clowns attacking the guy for no reason whatsoever - well, there is a reason, of course. I mean, it's not hard to see who they're working for, is it?? And then the Youtube manipulation - I had never seen anything like that! I too didn't see any likes and shared it on Twitter and Facebook.

I don't speak french so I don't know what they said in the video, but I saw what happened.
Comment from the channel owner:
(I guess 'inches up' is Likes)
FOR INFORMATION: The counter of this video has stagnated at around 80,000 views for several hours, which is considerably lower than our average of other reports on Yellow Vests and contrasts with our growing audience. We are facing these kinds of problems for every video we have released in the last few weeks, more precisely since we have repeatedly found ourselves number 11 in the trends. Even more striking: the number of inches up in this video plunges at a glance, from 8000 to 4000 in a few hours, towards zero! We have taken screenshots and we will not stop there. YouTube and the government are blocking the broadcast of information from different alternative channels. Is it any wonder that this particular video, where our censors-aggressors appear in the field, is also subject to the biggest blockage here in the virtual world? #Democracy

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

0 likes right now. Just added a "like" for experimentation (14:10 EST). I'll time to see how long it lasts. Yourube doesn't even care any more.

Yeah, they can't be bothered to make it even minimally believable. It stands at 134,392 views at the moment and like you guys reported it shows only one like - my own.

Seriously, over 100k views and not even one other like? Some of the comments got more likes than the number of dislikes, yet we're supposed to believe the video got no likes at all? They must have hired some heavily vaccinated vegans for their Department 1984 :ohboy:

Outrageous, the manipulation, but I think/hope it will only backfire as people will get their eyes opened to the massive media manipulations taking place.

I am wondering if the guy shouldn't try to use the russian youtube channel, called rutube.ru . I know he might not get money that way but it might get more people to boycott youtube and use alternatives that are less manipulated.

23:17 EST - Just refreshed the page There are 138,990 views which have yielded a total of 140 likes and 125 dislikes. There are many complaints in the comments under the video pointing out the absurdity of those stats. We'll see if Youtube notices.I also saw a twitter comment which suggested sharing it and pointing out the obvious censorship. The translated subtitles should be in place by tomorrow.

23:17 EST - Just refreshed the page There are 138,990 views which have yielded a total of 140 likes and 125 dislikes. There are many complaints in the comments under the video pointing out the absurdity of those stats. We'll see if Youtube notices.I also saw a twitter comment which suggested sharing it and pointing out the obvious censorship. The translated subtitles should be in place by tomorrow.
I think it is a good idea to share this. Perhaps French Sott could put a small article together which shows the video and how Youtube is manipulating it. Pointing out how the Black Block (?) works as convenient collaborators of the Macron regime could also be worthy of mentioning, though it probably is common knowledge. Yet, even if it is common knowledge now, such details often disappear with the passing of time. If I remember correctly, then one person who is interviewed beforehand recounts how there are some people (casseurs) who are not part of the yellow vests, who are there to destroy things and give the YV a bad name, while the police do nothing to stop this from happening.

Fro those who haven't seen Newsreal with Pierre, which as Voyageur pointed out is excellent, then here it is:

I'm seeing 237 Likes and 138 Dislikes now. They are probably afraid of a Streisand effect and YouTube doesn't want to ruin their reputation just to protect some government. People Disliked the Like-Stats, funny recursion in these times. Though 200 is like 0 compared to the previous 8000 according to the channel.

Back
Top Bottom