Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

I think it is a good idea to share this. Perhaps French Sott could put a small article together which shows the video and how Youtube is manipulating it.

There is already an article in Sott French:

I'm seeing 237 Likes and 138 Dislikes now. They are probably afraid of a Streisand effect and YouTube doesn't want to ruin their reputation just to protect some government. People Disliked the Like-Stats, funny recursion in these times. Though 200 is like 0 compared to the previous 8000 according to the channel.

Don't know if others have mentioned it, but I need to login to YouTube for all of his videos - otherwise, there's a message that the content may not be suitable for all audiences! This is just so ridiculous given what kind of horrible, horrible and corrupting content on YouTube is freely available without login!

Don't know if others have mentioned it, but I need to login to YouTube for all of his videos - otherwise, there's a message that the content may not be suitable for all audiences! This is just so ridiculous given what kind of horrible, horrible and corrupting content on YouTube is freely available without login!

Simultaneous post, Luc !

There is already an article in Sott French:
The point of the article would be to highlight the manipulations done by Youtube and connect a few dots> Macron was a total media fabrication, close to all of French media is owned by oligarchs and foreign Western media is equally owned by globalist actors, hence the view in Western Media about YV is the same as that portrayed by French media. RT and Sputnik go against that trend and are targeted, like in Venezuela.

Some news about this video:
  • A warning appeared: "Video subject to an age limit (in accordance with community regulations)" ; just agree to continue and see the vidéo !
  • The "thumbs up" rise slowly: 294 at this moment,
  • English subtitles will be available within 72 hours.
YT is "dragging its feet..." :huh:

PS : oops! duplicate with previous posts :-/

The manipulation conducted by YT is all the more blatant that some positive comments have more thumbs up than the video itself. For example the screenshot below shows a positive comment (by Kroc Blanc) with 534 thumbs up while the video itself only has 294 thumbs up.

Notice also the ratio between comments and thumbs up (or thumbs down for the matter). As it stands there are about ten times more comments than thumbs up. This is a very unusual ratio, people give thumbs up (or down) more frequently than they write comments because it is less time consuming.

Not to mention that a lot of viewers stated that their comments were removed!

just agree to continue and see the vidéo !
I don't have a 'continue', I would need to sign in (never did that on YouTube). The embedded video still works.
English subtitles will be available within 72 hours.
Also strange. Never saw that before with any other video. Either there were subtitles or there weren't. I guess YouTube will take their time with this one. (Or maybe that's just a note left by the channel?)

Closed all tabs containing YouTube and deleted cookies but didn't change anything. Maybe a country thing, I'm in Germany.

Closed all tabs containing YouTube and deleted cookies but didn't change anything. Maybe a country thing, I'm in Germany.
In fact, I cleaned the cookies and YT asked me to log in.
I suppose you need a "Google" account (a gmail address) to be able to view this video.

A few days ago I came back to Paris for some exams, from Santiago de Compostela, I was surprised by the passport control before I could pick up my suitcase.
The Schengen Area is one of the greatest achievements of the EU. It is an area without internal borders, an area within which citizens, many non-EU nationals, business people and tourists can freely circulate without being subjected to border checks. Since 1985, it has gradually grown and encompasses today almost all EU States and a few associated non-EU countries.

While having abolished their internal borders, Schengen States have also tightened controls at their common external border on the basis of Schengen rules to ensure the security of those living or travelling in the Schengen Area.

Without notice from the carrier company or others.
For an entire plane, it took the two policemen more than an hour to carry out the checks, when my turn had arrived, I was curious to know the reason for this check, and well the policeman in a sufficient tone replied "it was decided so from above."
So "Welcome to Paris" written in big letters at the entrance of Charles de Gaulle airport was ironic and rather sad even.
It reminded me of a little tune I knew well under some communist regimes.

In the same vein:
Clément Viktorovitch unmasks the "anti-crackers law".
"To fully understand the seriousness of what we are talking about, we need to take it a step further.
We are fortunate to live in France under the rule of law.
The very definition of a rule of law: it is a state in which people are protected against the arbitrariness of the state. Our rule of law was built in opposition to monarchical absolutism.
Now let us look at article 2 of this law (anti-breakers), the text says that prefects by order of the government, may now impose an administrative ban on demonstrations: "against any person against whom there are serious reasons to believe that he constitutes a threat of particular gravity..."
It is absolutely unclear, it leaves a total power of appreciation to the prefects, in other words, it leaves the possibility for the state to take absolutely arbitrary decisions.
This liberticidal law, which infringes our individual freedom, has been taken because material symbols of our Republic have been degraded, including the Arc de Triomphe. And to respond to this, the government has degraded something even more precious, it is an immaterial symbol of the Republic: our regime of freedom.
Let us imagine that tomorrow a government would come, which would not be well intentioned, which was authoritarian in its intentions, this government would already have the whole legal framework to oppress its population. He would not have changed any laws, that is the government's legacy.

It reminded me of a little tune I knew well under some communist regimes.
Me it reminds me a regime with a dictator, like Spain under Franco, at the frontier the police was always cheeking your bags, or anything you brought with you when entering the country. The Nazis also during the Vichy regime were always checking everything when they wanted, to make sure you feel just a little thing, almost a human being, nothing in reality, to make sure you understood that you were under the law of the State, what the State decided and if the State decided to check your bags, you have no rights at all to protest. This is scary to see the past in the present, to see also "1984" in this reality, right in front of you or Kafka in your guts. Many French compare what is happening now to the Vichy regime.

I think it is a good idea to share this. Perhaps French Sott could put a small article together which shows the video and how Youtube is manipulating it. Pointing out how the Black Block (?) works as convenient collaborators of the Macron regime could also be worthy of mentioning, though it probably is common knowledge. Yet, even if it is common knowledge now, such details often disappear with the passing of time. If I remember correctly, then one person who is interviewed beforehand recounts how there are some people (casseurs) who are not part of the yellow vests, who are there to destroy things and give the YV a bad name, while the police do nothing to stop this from happening.
Not to forget by the way that it's not only the Black Block and other extrem Left groups but also, and even more or at least equally, the "Ultra Right" which is in front of the violence within the YV movement...

Back
Top Bottom