Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Carl said:
The strange feeling of relief in the face of an 'obviously' bad thing happening in the world was weird, but then it seemed obvious that the major big benefit from this was that now America is such an obvious freak show to the world, it can't help but precipitate it's own demise - much more rapidly than we would have seen under Clinton.

True, it was a sign of relief despite the craziness of it all. Like that meme of "Giant Meteor" for president, just end it already.

Trump is also the 45th president of the U.S. 4+5=9.

_http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/26/darkness-over-tibet-part-2-2/

According to Vedic numerology, which I was taught by a Vedic astrologer, the number nine takes its character from that with which it is associated in general and leads to destruction, decay, dissolution and is generally a number of sickness and disease.

And it was at the ninth hour that “Jesus cried with a loud voice My God, My God, why have You abandoned me?”

Gaby said:
Carl said:
The strange feeling of relief in the face of an 'obviously' bad thing happening in the world was weird, but then it seemed obvious that the major big benefit from this was that now America is such an obvious freak show to the world, it can't help but precipitate it's own demise - much more rapidly than we would have seen under Clinton.

True, it was a sign of relief despite the craziness of it all. Like that meme of "Giant Meteor" for president, just end it already.
I also felt a sense of relief after what seemed like a buildup of suspense over what reality would be chosen. What I thought was interesting was the post election day protests began on the anniversary of Krystallnacht.

I also wonder if all the anger shown isn't a release of pent up energies of 4d sts being upset that their candidate didn't win that then filtered down through the masses.

edit: added last sentence

luc said:
I think bjorn said it very well 7777. The problem is not whether you are 'right' about this or that when you identify with a certain ideology, the problem is that if you are caught up in an ideology, you become blind to everything that goes against it. What would you have said if Trump turned out to be a fascist, after all? It's still a possibility, even if only in part. How about the not so nice things about him? I think in these times, we need to look very hard on the facts from every direction without blinders, and not become entangled in ideologies or what we 'like to see', whether we turn out to be right on certain aspects or not. It's an exercise in 'thinking with a hammer'. As bjorn said, betting on a horse because we identify with it doesn't mean we understand reality, even if the horse turns out to 'win'.

All very true and important I think. We are probably the only people on the planet that have our particular perspective and it is founded in the idea of staying 'open' hedging out bets, so to speak, but betting only on thing going a bit crazy with nothing much anyone can do about it other than watch it happen and give every thing its due, as it truly is. It's non attachment basically, to any particular outcome, while gathering as much objective data as possible to be in a position to explain things to whoever is listening at the point where nothing makes any sense to anyone anymore. Despite the fact that that means we have to live with a lot of uncertainty, which can be scary, it is a far better position than, as Luc says, being fully attached to or identified with one particular ideology or outcome. Because when things fall apart completely, people in that position have the most to lose and will be the most disorientated and traumatized. So in effect, by dealing now with the uncertainty involved in the most likely scenario of it ALL coming apart at the seams, we are kind of 'paying in advance' in the sense of preparing ourselves for that eventuality.

Tempo said:
Was listening to some Leonard Cohen today, due to his passing, and considering some of the ideas presented in this thread, when some ideas about the potential symbolic connections between these recent events jumped into my mind.

It seemed a little strange that due to the news about Leonard Cohen, Hallelujah was trending on social media, in conjunction with Trump getting elected.
Then, I remembered the story about bald eagles being rescued, which pushed my thinking into symbolism.

Realized, I didn't exactly know what hallelujah meant, so I looked it up.
Apparently, it means “praise to God,” or more specifically “to sing in praise of God.” Interesting.

And maybe its singing in praise of a 'false god'.

Laura said:
A couple of people recently have declared that Trump is a pedophile. Can ya'll do some research on that and find the FACTS?
The following two articles refer to the same case.
There is an article from Fusion.net and is from October 8, 2016: but is a reposting of an article publiced on July 21th 2016. The links I have inserted are the same as the ones from the article, and some of lead to the same document at scribd.com. The journalistic report are apparently based on that, but reading the original, even parts of it, gives one more insight.

Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of rape or attempted rape[..]
The third case against Trump comes via a recent federal lawsuit filed in June 2016 in the State of New York by “Jane Doe.” In the suit, Doe alleges that Trump raped her back in 1994, when she was just 13 years old. According to legal docs, Doe says she attended parties with Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein—a registered sex offender known in the media as the “billionaire pedophile.” Doe, who was trying to become a model, says it was during these parties that Trump initiated sexual contact with her on several occasions and on one occasion allegedly raped her.

According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a “savage sexual attack.” Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming “that he would do whatever he wanted.” In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family’s life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

The lawsuit also includes a witness statement from a “Tiffany Doe,” who says that, in the ’90s, she was in charge of recruiting adolescent women to entertain guests at Epstein’s parties—and she personally saw the incident occur.

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

In her statement, Tiffany Doe also says she witnessed Trump force other minors to perform oral sex on him and witnessed his “physical abuse” on them “when they finished the act.” On Friday, hours before the lewd video of Trump was leaked, a federal judge in New York ordered a December hearing for the case.

According to documents, Trump has denied the allegations, stating “These allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

Editor’s Note: This story was originally published on July 21, 2016, hours before Donald Trump accepted the Republican nomination for president in Cleveland.

This report is about the same case but published in the Huffington Post
THE BLOG
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
06/29/2016 01:17 pm ET | Updated Nov 02, 2016 [...]3. The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, and has a powerful witness statement attached to it.

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a 13-year-old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender — the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” — after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type of sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim — the legal deadline for filing — has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” — stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints — sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe,” Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that 12-year-old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:
I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Powerfully, Jane Doe appears to have an eyewitness to all aspects of her claim, a witness who appears to have put herself in substantial danger by coming forward, because at a minimum Mr. Epstein knows her true identity.

Jane Doe has not granted any interviews, and we don’t know anything about her background, or Tiffany Doe’s, or the details of their stories. Much information needs to be revealed to fully assess this case. Perhaps they will be discredited on cross-examination. Perhaps they will recant. But if we’re going to speculate in that direction, we should speculate in the other direction as well. Perhaps Jane Doe and her lawyer will have more evidence and witnesses to corroborate her claim. Perhaps witnesses from Mr. Epstein’s notorious parties will come forward. We just can’t know any of that at this point.

But based on what we do know now, Jane Doe’s claims fall squarely into the long, ugly context of Mr. Trump’s life of misogyny, are consistent with prior sexual misconduct claims, are backed up by an eyewitness, and thus should be taken seriously. Her claims merit sober consideration and investigation.

We live in a world where wealthy, powerful men often use and abuse women and girls. While these allegations may shock some, as a lawyer who represents women in sexual abuse cases every day, I can tell you that sadly, they are common, as is an accuser’s desire to remain anonymous, and her terror in coming forward.

What do you call a nation that refuses to even look at sexual assault claims against a man seeking to lead the free world?

Rape culture.

We ignore the voices of women at our peril.
Trump is capable of saying very many things, some is very true, some is not, pages are dedicated to some of his doubtful claims or lies, fx:

Donald Trump said 560 false things, total

The Star’s Washington Bureau Chief, Daniel Dale, has been following Donald Trump’s campaign for months. He has fact checked thousands of statements and found
Time will show what is up.

Laura said:
In any event, that's the context: the drive for global hegemony by the US, and it is in this arena that there will be a "big miscalculation" that will reveal "the Man behind the curtain". So, again I suggest that this big miscalculation was the election of Trump and Hillary's loss of the election. They were SO SURE that she would win that they didn't do enough to engineer the win. PLUS, another miscalculation was how much Hillary is hated and, on a small scale, an insider in her camp decided to leak to Wikileaks and thus that was a revealing of "the Man behind the curtain" or, in this case, the woman and her connections.

In a later session, relevant today because of the current riots

Was just wondering if there might have been a plan to kick off some serious protests and riots, a 'color revolution' in the USA by way of a Hillary win. With Trump winning however, they're a bit stuck. Mollycoddled Hillary supporters need a lot more coaxing to produce a 'revolutionary movement'.

Then again, I wonder if they're gonna try and cause a real upset here:

Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton.Why?

Mr. Trump is unfit to serve. His scapegoating of so many Americans, and his impulsivity, bullying, lying, admitted history of sexual assault, and utter lack of experience make him a danger to the Republic.

Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.

Considering the timing and the content of the cases, and the claims being made, it seems to me to be more likely that the accusations against Trump of being a pedophile are a desperate smear campaign. God knows, we know a LOT about smear campaigns and false accusations and how cases are built up based on absolutely nothing, because the accuser has the agenda to destroy.

If there were allegations from the past surfacing here and there and then quashed, it might be different; but considering the context, a lot more proof is needed than just a court case filed in the name of a "Jane Doe".

Thank you all for the comments and discussion. I was relieved on election night that Killary lost, and the meltdown of mainstream media pundits was pretty gratifying.

Doing some googling I see that there's talk of Trey Gowdy as Secretary of State, now that would be awesome. Don't really think it'll happen though, but I have a little bit of hope still.

The Mechanic said:
Doing some googling I see that there's talk of Trey Gowdy as Secretary of State, now that would be awesome. Don't really think it'll happen though, but I have a little bit of hope still.

More like is that he might end up as Attorney General, which would also be refreshing. In his style, he reminds me a bit of RFK.

thorbiorn said:
The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein

Here are the official details on this claim:

Another woman, identified by the pseudonym "Katie Johnson", filed a lawsuit in California federal court on April 26, 2016, accusing Epstein and real estate businessman Donald Trump of raping her in 1994, when she was 13 years old. At the time of filing of the lawsuit, Trump was campaigning to become the Republican Party candidate for the office of U.S. President. Judges Ronnie Abrams and James C. Francis IV presided over the case against Epstein and Trump. The suit was dismissed after it was determined that the address listed for "Katie Johnson" was a foreclosed abandoned home whose resident had died and the provided telephone contact information was also not a functioning contact.

The woman (now using the pseudonym "Jane Doe") filed a new lawsuit in June 2016, this time in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and without some of the accusations made in the initial lawsuit, including claims by the plaintiff that Trump threw money for an abortion at Johnson and that he called Epstein a "Jew bastard". Following a delay caused by the accuser failing to show that the defendants had been served with formal notice of the suit, the suit was then voluntarily dismissed on September 16, but her lawyer said she would re-file the lawsuit and would provide an additional witness to substantiate the claims. On September 30, 2016, the woman re-filed the lawsuit in New York, with an additional witness identified by the pseudonym "Joan Doe". There was no further information available on the allegations outside the claims made anonymously by the two women, who were not made available for contact by the press.

Civil rights lawyer and legal analyst Lisa Bloom wrote in June 2016 that the claims by the anonymous individuals were credible. However, journalist Jon Swaine reported in The Guardian in July 2016 that the "Katie Johnson" lawsuits appeared to be orchestrated by Norm Lubow, a former producer on the The Jerry Springer Show, whom he described as "an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities". Two days after the woman failed to appear at an press conference announced by her attorneys, and immediately after granting an interview to The Daily Mail together with Bloom (who the Daily Mail identified as her lawyer) and allowing herself to be shown in photographs, the woman dropped her lawsuit against Epstein and Trump again on November 4, 2016.

The Daily Mail said they were aware of her actual identity but were honoring her request to not release her name. Her attorneys said the woman dropped her suit out of fear, based on having received "numerous threats" against her life.

What seems pretty clear is that Epstein was indeed using underage girls to blackmail 'high profile' politicians and businessmen.

Joe said:
The Mechanic said:

More like is that he might end up as Attorney General, which would also be refreshing. In his style, he reminds me a bit of RFK.

_http://endingthefed.com/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html

BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

Donald Trump has made yet another announcement that will dismay Democrats across the country, and that is his choice for Attorney General. Trump tweeted that his pick for Attorney General is South Carolina conservative Rep.

Trey Gowdy, who currently chairs the U.S. House of Representative’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

Good shout, Joe.

T.C. said:
_http://endingthefed.com/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html

BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

That's from May 2016. Other than that one tweet from Trump, there's nothing floating around recently saying Gowdy is in Trump's Cabinet plans. Everything I've read is that the front-runner for AG is Rudy Guliani. I hope it's Gowdy, but his name hasn't been floated once that I've seen.

7777 said:
Niall said:
Woodsman is correct that we've softened our stance on 'Trump-as-new-Hitler', in part because his jarringly racist statements have been toned down as he became a serious candidate, but it's also informed by our understanding that the US system is structurally 'locked-in' to an ideology (and a methodology) that has been so successful for about a century that its precepts have become tautology: the US is the 'exceptional' standard-bearer of 'liberty and freedom and democracy', thus the way it does business is always justified.
Well geez I met with a curtain of disapproval when I expressed my skepticism earlier in the year with regard to there being a close Trump/Hitler parallelism.

Like I said, Trump changed. And our view has changed further since I wrote the above: now that he's elected, he may actually buck the system.

7777 said:
What next? Maybe you will even end up agreeing with my contention that the Black Lives Matter "movement" may in large part have been orchestrated by the likes of George Soros?

BLM still isn't "orchestrated" by Soros, just as Occupy Wall Street wasn't. These are reactions from below that are later co-opted to some extent from above. If we've learned anything from Brexit and Trump's victory, it's that the PTB are not all-powerful and all-knowing, and that they seem to be becoming less and less so as time goes on.

7777 said:
Well geez I met with a curtain of disapproval when I expressed my skepticism earlier in the year with regard to there being a close Trump/Hitler parallelism.

Can you give some examples?

Niall said:
7777 said:
Niall said:
Woodsman is correct that we've softened our stance on 'Trump-as-new-Hitler', in part because his jarringly racist statements have been toned down as he became a serious candidate, but it's also informed by our understanding that the US system is structurally 'locked-in' to an ideology (and a methodology) that has been so successful for about a century that its precepts have become tautology: the US is the 'exceptional' standard-bearer of 'liberty and freedom and democracy', thus the way it does business is always justified.

Like I said, Trump changed. And our view has changed further since I wrote the above: now that he's elected, he may actually buck the system.

Also, the following applies here too, I think. :)

Pashalis said:
6PHILS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom