Dr. Jack Kruse - Neurosurgeon

So, it seems that Dr. Kruse stepped some toes! I'm afraid that this is just beginning of his troubles with insinuations and all sorts of manipulations and attacks regarding his work.

Regulattor said:
So, it seems that Dr. Kruse stepped some toes! I'm afraid that this is just beginning of his troubles with insinuations and all sorts of manipulations and attacks regarding his work.
Especially now that he has decided to reveal Factor X:

In closing this talk/blog, I want to let you know I have a webinar scheduled for May 19th where I will be exposing what Factor X is and how it causes a sped up epigenetic program in modern humans. Seating is limited to 100 and only 25 seats remain.

This was posted at the end of his blog article CT12 today - this may raise a few more hackles!

He was going to reveal Factor X on the cruise, right? GAWD I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THE PTB right now.

The PTB can't snuff him out because he already revealed Factor X to a few of his peers, and a couple of his followers guessed it right. So the least they can do is stop him from getting publicity. Now we see why 4D STS set up that British couple getting arrested over their Tweets - to set a precedent so that they could give Jack sh_t over some clearly COINTELPRO Tweet. YOU THINK YOU STOPPED JACK, HUH? F_king PTB / medical mafia / big pharma morons.

I was counting on Factor X - whatever it turns out to be - to give clues to DNA activation, the Handl puzzle, anything and everything!

But take heart. Jack isn't clueless about the Matrix. This one isn't gonna passively drown in some pool like certain mathematicians. This one's a fighter.

Edit: Jack has haters, I'm sure. People who hate his Quilt, people who do Crossfit (?), people who eat "safe starches", egotistical people who disagree with him.... plenty of potential psycho's there. I mean, if you're permanently warm-adapted and exercising/carbing your stem cells away, you'd be anything BUT rational...you'd be indistinguishable from a sykopath...

In his latest post, he gives the message that he intended to explain at the conference:

_http://jackkruse.com/ct-12-getting-back-on-board-with-my-message/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ct-12-getting-back-on-board-with-my-message

[...]

In conventional medical practice today the advice we give to the obese who have insulin resistance is that they need to lose weight and diet and exercise. The only way for humans to lose fat cells today that we normally employ is to perform plastic surgery and remove the excessive number of adipocytes. Going on a low carb diet is an excellent way for an obese person to lose weight, but it is not an excellent way to sustain your weight loss forever. Many people in the low carb community are living this way now. I used to struggle with the same problem. How do I know this for sure?. Because “evolution” uses its own version of plastic surgery to remove the adipocyte, reduce leptin, raise adiponectin and change the balance of resistin in our fat mass. What is Mother Nature’s scalpel? Cold Thermogenesis is the short answer.

How did I come to this conclusion? The synthetic Leptin trial data from Amgen is that answer. Many people thought synthetic leptin would cure obesity and it did not. Amgen found that the synthetic leptin often did not work on the morbidly obese. Intitially, they lost weight on the drug but the weight loss could not be maintained off the drug. Also they all had issue with glucose regulation. their fasting BG, called the dawning phenomena, was often difficult to control. What solved these patients problems? Plastic surgery did. When this subgroup of patients had surgery they had unreal improvements across the board. Amgen researchers did not put two and two together initially. The reason for this is plastic surgery removed the number of adipocytes in their body, which improved signaling between the fat mass and the hypothalamus. It allows the brain thermostat to work ideally. Amgen abandoned synthetic leptin as a pharmaceutical target and then began work on drug development on the TRPM8 channel receptors. What are they? They are the peripheral cold receptors. This is was one of the six papers that I was given when I hurt my own knee that I mentioned in Jimmy’s original podcast with me in 2010. This linked the cold to adipocyte loss. Even today Amgen is still working on this target. When I realized this I knew that the Leptin Rx reset would take care of the low carb portion of the equation to limit fat into cells. Moreover, I knew that the cold would eliminate fat cells if I came up with a protocol to do it. So that is how I came up with marrying the Leptin Rx reset and the CT protocol together to change me in 11 months.

My results with both are found in photo 1 (my before) and in photo 2 (my after).

jk-before-after.png

Here you can see the day I explained the Leptin Rx reset to my son and my nephew at Walt Disney World.

jk-family.png

Photo 4 is their after’s shots.

kyle-konnor-after-shots.png

[...]

The control of these fat cells is primarily controlled by the environment. Modern humans never face a winter as I laid out in this podcast above. As time has passed, evolution has speed up and so has epigenetic signaling. Epigenetic signaling is how we control the adipocyte number the cell membranes it creates. The cell membrane is the key to insulin resistance (IR). This is controlled by epigenetics and the environment the mammal lives in. Genetic determination is dead these days and we know epigenetics are the prime mover for the human genome today. What interacts first with the environment in our biology is the cell membrane in our skin and the surface cold receptors. The surface cold receptors are intimately linked to the Magnesium/ATPase where energy production is made or where calories are burned as free and no ROS is generated. Decreased ROS means less aging as well. This is why the cold preserves us and tissues. It why the Ancient Pathway confers a longevity benefit. When one becomes Leptin resistant the Mg/ATPase become inefficient and IR and diabetes are the eventual outcome if this continues chronically. This is common in modern humans as we never face a winter any longer. This leads to issue with glucose control and fasting BG as well.

Today we have 60 million pre or formal diabetics in the USA. At 357 pounds I knew I had to think differently about my obesity than I was taught to. So I did. I first destroyed my cravings for the foods that helped fill my fat cells with the Leptin rx reset. It worked well. Then I used what I learned from Amgen, leptin, Sherpa’s, NASA, and other eutherian mammals and applied to cold to decrease the number of fat cells and help expedite the fat loss. Again my results in 11 months were extraordinary. The skeptics and haters still remain present, despite outstanding results. They did not know what I knew and many still don’t believe in it but it has worked for me twice now. Once in 2007 when I lost 157 pounds, and recently in 2012 during my TEDx bio-hack experiment. People have gotten the same results in my clinic in Nashville and many more can be found in my internet forum and my blog comments at my site. [...]

My weight loss has seemed to come to a stand still. :huh: I`ve lost 25lbs and feel great, but i know I should lose another 25. It`s slow going. So I`m committed to taking that cold shower everyone`s been talking about! My son packs himself in ice..WOW... I can hear the shrieks in the shower...cold adaption... Okay, I`ll let you know how I make out.( I know it`s about resetting my leptin levels.) I`ve been on the Paleo diet for about 10 months now.

I think it would do Dr. Jack well to start learning about psychopaths and their machinations.

Odyssey said:
I think it would do Dr. Jack well to start learning about psychopaths and their machinations.

I agree (and not just Dr. Kruse -- everybody needs to know about this most important issue).

It's now carried on SOTT

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/245235-Neurosurgeon-Jack-Kruse-booted-from-Carnival-ship-over-fake-tweet

But it's from a different source -- USA Today.

In that article, which is a little different than the earlier one, Kruse says he thinks those behind the hoax are people who disagree with him about diet and exercise.

Laura said:
Undoubtedly a gang of fanatical vegans.

That crossed my mind, as well. Another possibility is people within "the paleo community" who don't like Dr. Kruse's ideas which contradict theirs. I'm wondering if the "paleo community" isn't ponerized / infiltrated and if there's not an agenda to fragment it and make it factionalized, like so many other things. Just wondering.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:

That crossed my mind, as well. Another possibility is people within "the paleo community" who don't like Dr. Kruse's ideas which contradict theirs. I'm wondering if the "paleo community" isn't ponerized / infiltrated and if there's not an agenda to fragment it and make it factionalized, like so many other things. Just wondering.

Think this is likely, a ponerizing process to fragment anything that offers benefits for people and goes against the accepted grain.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:
Another possibility is people within "the paleo community" who don't like Dr. Kruse's ideas which contradict theirs.

That suggests a third possibility, a false flag attack by paleo enemies who want to cast the blame on fanatical vegans...

Or some other group who wants us to think that it was a false flag created by his paleo enemies...

... or Kruse is ponerized himself and staged the event for PR effect.
Unlikely in my view, but considering all options.
In any way a bizarre twist.
If the above is untrue he definitely has hit a nerve somewhere!

nicklebleu said:
... or Kruse is ponerized himself and staged the event for PR effect.
Unlikely in my view, but considering all options.
In any way a bizarre twist.
If the above is untrue he definitely has hit a nerve somewhere!

Also possibly a "test" of tweet "surveillance" and followup "authoritarian action" as kind of demonstration of the system.

voyageur said:
SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:

Think this is likely, a ponerizing process to fragment anything that offers benefits for people and goes against the accepted grain.

Yes, if the paleo diet and principles are perceived as catching on, the best time to inject doubt, confusion, and misdirection would be about now.

Back
Top Bottom