Dr. Jack Kruse - Neurosurgeon

Seems to me that someone who didn't have much foresight tried to damage Kruse's reputation or suppress his work, and then the plan ended up backfiring as he ended up getting more press about his work than he would have otherwise.

The vegan hypothesis seems to fit the best, imo.

nicklebleu said:
... or Kruse is ponerized himself and staged the event for PR effect.
Unlikely in my view, but considering all options.

I don't think this is a reasonable possibility. I doubt even most ponerized people would think to do such a thing; it probably takes the mentality of an outright psychopath to do something like that. Also consider that he would be risking his career and medical license, his work, and his personal life by being charged as a domestic terrorist. The FBI also investigated him and found he was in the clear. I bet he was livid!

More controversy surrounding Dr. Jack Kruse. It appears he's been posting stock photos to Facebook and trying to claim it's his own body.

Wp5hH.jpg

Either someone is going to some extreme lengths to try and ruin this guy, or he's being extremely dishonest about his results (which leads one to wonder why he'd need to lie if his methods are effective?).

ADDED: I think this might be fake. I "liked" Dr. Jack Kruse awhile back on FB and was just going through his past posts to see if I could find this one. It's not there, which doesn't necessarily mean anything as he may have simply removed it. BUT, his name on FB is "Dr. Jack Kruse". On the image above it's just "Jack Kruse". Might be another case of stollen identity. Makes one wonder why people are going to such lengths to tarnish his name...

dugdeep said:
More controversy surrounding Dr. Jack Kruse. It appears he's been posting stock photos to Facebook and trying to claim it's his own body.

Wp5hH.jpg

Either someone is going to some extreme lengths to try and ruin this guy, or he's being extremely dishonest about his results (which leads one to wonder why he'd need to lie if his methods are effective?).

ADDED: I think this might be fake. I "liked" Dr. Jack Kruse awhile back on FB and was just going through his past posts to see if I could find this one. It's not there, which doesn't necessarily mean anything as he may have simply removed it. BUT, his name on FB is "Dr. Jack Kruse". On the image above it's just "Jack Kruse". Might be another case of stollen identity. Makes one wonder why people are going to such lengths to tarnish his name...

Interesting. It doesn't surprise me, though. After all, it's the health stuff that gets the most negative reaction on SOTT! I've also noticed Kruse has been repeatedly accused for "plagiarism" - i.e. posting inspirational quotes on his facebook page without sourcing them. I mean, big deal!

Approaching Infinity said:
[quote author=dugdeep]

Interesting. It doesn't surprise me, though. After all, it's the health stuff that gets the most negative reaction on SOTT! I've also noticed Kruse has been repeatedly accused for "plagiarism" - i.e. posting inspirational quotes on his facebook page without sourcing them. I mean, big deal!
[/quote]

Update: It's not fake. Jack has a personal account that just says "Jack Kruse" without the "Dr." I also spent the last hour going through the hundreds of posts on the IPMG page (where this was posted, as you can see in the image) to get back to May 9 and finally found the post. It's legit. He really did post a stock photo and tried to pass it off as himself. This completely tanks his credibility as far as I'm concerned. Why would he do that?

Edit: fixed quotes

dugdeep said:
Approaching Infinity said:

Update: It's not fake. Jack has a personal account that just says "Jack Kruse" without the "Dr." I also spent the last hour going through the hundreds of posts on the IPMG page (where this was posted, as you can see in the image) to get back to May 9 and finally found the post. It's legit. He really did post a stock photo and tried to pass it off as himself. This completely tanks his credibility as far as I'm concerned. Why would he do that?

:umm: :pinocchio:

dugdeep said:
We're talking about a guy who injected himself some MSRA. There's "mad" in "mad scientist". :/

Polonel said:
dugdeep said:
We're talking about a guy who injected himself some MSRA. There's "mad" in "mad scientist". :/

True. Of course, now we have to question whether he really did that at all, or if he just told everyone he did. We've only got his word to go on, AFAIK.

dugdeep said:
Polonel said:
dugdeep said:

True. Of course, now we have to question whether he really did that at all, or if he just told everyone he did. We've only got his word to go on, AFAIK.

It definitely damages his credibility...

I have to agree that his credibility is definitely damaged here. I'm not even going to try to think up an excuse for him.

Hmm, that's indeed really strange. At least it cannot be blamed on the diet, if he does what he writes about. Some cross checkings were also already done about what he writes.

fwiw, I had my suspicions since he told that story about going to a high-end department store to buy a multi-thousand dollar jacket in a small size, and then coming back a year later to triumphantly put it on. It just had the over-the-top flashy display flavor that is linked to either megalomania or lying, or both.

Hildegarda said:
fwiw, I had my suspicions since he told that story about going to a high-end department store to buy a multi-thousand dollar jacket in a small size, and then coming back a year later to triumphantly put it on. It just had the over-the-top flashy display flavor that is linked to either megalomania or lying, or both.

Yup. I had the same impression. But, as usual, we give people the benefit of the doubt. Now I wonder if he's not just set up to give the whole thing a bad name? Kind of like David Icke vis a vis hyperdimensional realities?

There is also the possibility that it is a so-called 'facerape'. As in another person logging on to his account and posting stuff.

Or he's just having a blast thinking how he is tricking lots of people into taking ice baths :lol:

Back
Top Bottom