Dream about Putin

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I was thinking if i should write this or not, but they i decide to do it.

I was in a large dark demolished building, like a big hangar. The floor was made of concrete but it was very damaged that steel bars and meshes sticked out of the broken concrete floor. And there was one man, very small,who have a subtle smile on his face. It was Putin. Another man come in and he offered him a beautiful black floor tiles so he can fix that ruined building floor. Putin came close to us, he was so calm. No, he said. We will make this floor with a complete new concrete, not just mask it with a fancy tiles, and he smiled lightly.

As i understand the dream, it portrays one important characteristic of Putin, and that is that he don't want to just masks things, but he wants to change, to fix the things from their roots.Not just a fancy mask , while the essence is still damaged under that shiny appearance.

The tile is black, but it seems to me that inside a tile is always white. So this black and white tiles would represent Obama ( mestizo) is obvious that we can not repair or rebuild a building with a tile. This is a deliberate deception or ignorance.

Kisito said:
The tile is black, but it seems to me that inside a tile is always white. So this black and white tiles would represent Obama ( mestizo) is obvious that we can not repair or rebuild a building with a tile. This is a deliberate deception or ignorance.

Very interesting interpretation. I never thought in that direction. :)

loreta said:
A very interesting dream, Konstantin. Maybe many of us will start to dream about him, and maybe Putin is dreaming about us. He is our hope, after all.

I have had a couple of dreams lately that I was working with Putin, which surprised me initially. Upon reflection, I think because he has given us such great hope in a time of so much darkness, that he is becoming an archetypal figure to many in the world. So, guess it's not surprising that he would show up in dreams.

About 3-4(?) months ago I had a dream about Putin. Here is what I remember:

My boyfriend and I decided we would ask Putin to marry us, we were in a busy restaurant/bar, Putin was in the middle of a group of men. We had a waiter ask Putin to come speak with us. We then asked if he would marry us, he asked what our names were. We told him our names, and he gave us a slight smile, and said "I can see you are one of us". He did agree to marry us, and I then woke up.

I thought it was an interesting dream.

fwiw

I remember Putin briefly featuring in a dream I had on the 7th October. I was walking around the back of my local Church to the car park. In the car park Putin dressed in casual clothes was sitting in the driver's seat of a car with my brother being in the back seat. I went over to them and noticed a third individual standing outside his own car just watching us, though I proceeded to ignore him. I then got into the backseat with my brother who was talking with Putin, before waking up.

I guess the dream reflects the sudden impact Putin has made in Syria and on the world stage in taking control of the situation.

I would note that my brother is the only person I've met in person who I can earnestly speak about reality with.

Avala said:
Simple and great symbolic dream. :)

I agree, love the symbolism.

Maybe these beautiful black tiles are part of the solution, but first the groundwork has to be done by Putin and his team.
FWIW.

loreta said:
Maybe many of us will start to dream about him, and maybe Putin is dreaming about us. He is our hope, after all.

Indeed. :)

I only had one dream with Putin in it some months ago (and also with Laura). It was vivid and short.

I'm in a big house, feels like a mansion, and it's nighttime. I walk into a big room, feels like an office with white walls all around, seeing a long wooded table desk in the middle of the room with Laura sitting. Piles of books on either side of her with a long candle in the center, illuminating the entire room. She's intensively reading, not noticing me as if I was a spirit. I walk to the side, trying to see what she's reading. Then, Putin walks in, looks at me with a gentle smile, carrying a big book (looks like one of those medieval books), put it in front of Laura, and walks out. She closes the book that she's reading, put it aside, grabs the big book, opens it excitedly, and reads it. She blurts out, "Yes! I knew it!" Then, I woke up with feeling disappointed not knowing what she read.

For many months before this dream, I was reading a lot of books on death, but around that time, I stopped reading because "life got in the way" and a nagging feeling inside that I needed to get back to reading, which I contributed to this dream. It was interesting, though.

fwiw.

I've had a hard time remembering my dreams for the past two weeks or so. I've tried to sleep with my head pointing magnetic north, too. I know I had a Putin dream about a week ago. And I cannot remember the details. But I remember that he was just being himself and represented a positive element in the dream.

I have dreams with Putin in them pretty regularly. Maybe monthly over the last few years. The dreams are kind of social: dating, dancing, dining kind of themes. He is quiet and unassuming. I am always aware of a fence of controllers around him in the dreams. He has a small area of freedom and lateral movement only. Almost always these dreams come on the rare occasions I sleep for 6-8 hours, so I feel pretty good and rested after them.
Dream last night was set in an enormous residential building, like a big, very modern, very well built college dormitory, mostly stone construction. He visited with a lot of people in the building, including me. I had the sense he could be a lot of places at the same time.
The feeling I had when I woke was of being encouraged to keep on keeping on. Baby steps if need be, but just keep moving to the goal.

Yesterday I dream with Putin. He was very energetic and happy, and I was with him, following him and working with him. He was happy to be with me, I had this sensation. He was also looking for a man, something like Sneider, a Mr. Sneider and not finding him he asked some people for this man. When he knew that this man was not anywhere I look at Putin: he was suddenly very sad, looking at the floor and thinking and looking at Putin I thought that this was the end of Putin, as if Putin was in real danger. I wake up.

Back
Top Bottom