E-cigarettes: research - experiments - ideas

Thanks for the info, is this the sort you mean?

This is a needle bottle: avoid.

I would prefer a bottle with screw cap + it shouldn't be a child safety cap. They can be difficult to open. So, it should look similar to this:

I finally got my vaporesso max lure and I didn’t, watched YouTube videos on how to use it!

I didn’t mix the liquids calculating it like exactly the measurements, I put like 3 drops of nicotine and filled the rest with distilled water, I don’t think that was a good idea,
It is hard to know your mixing as how much is your drop volume an distilled water. I got 100mg/ml nicotine and found it too harsh even with 50mg/ml 100%VG+distilled water combination. But when I further dilluted to the around 15mg/ML that seems to be fine. But needs to reinvent the exact % though.

But I didn't have problem with 50mg/ML saltnicLabs Dry Tobacco ( I think it is 50% VG/PG combination). According to Shop guy, general cigarette's are at around 50mg/ML. So those who are switching to Vape, generally start it with 50mg/ML and gradually reduce.

I have another pod juice at 10mg/ML nicotine I find it too low on nictotine.

I began with 30 watts then coughed hard, I turned it down to 10 wats and that felt better but I think it it’s too strong still, to the point that I inhaled only like 3 times and now I’m dizzy and I feel as if I smoke some type of drug, didn’t get the “cloud” effect either, feels like I absorbed pure nicotine, the taste was kinda strong. :-(

I got the supplies from this texas company. they have shipping of $10.00

Back
Top Bottom