E-cigarettes: research - experiments - ideas

Thanks for the info, is this the sort you mean?

This is a needle bottle: avoid.

I would prefer a bottle with screw cap + it shouldn't be a child safety cap. They can be difficult to open. So, it should look similar to this:

I finally got my vaporesso max lure and I didn’t, watched YouTube videos on how to use it!

I didn’t mix the liquids calculating it like exactly the measurements, I put like 3 drops of nicotine and filled the rest with distilled water, I don’t think that was a good idea,
It is hard to know your mixing as how much is your drop volume an distilled water. I got 100mg/ml nicotine and found it too harsh even with 50mg/ml 100%VG+distilled water combination. But when I further dilluted to the around 15mg/ML that seems to be fine. But needs to reinvent the exact % though.

But I didn't have problem with 50mg/ML saltnicLabs Dry Tobacco ( I think it is 50% VG/PG combination). According to Shop guy, general cigarette's are at around 50mg/ML. So those who are switching to Vape, generally start it with 50mg/ML and gradually reduce.

I have another pod juice at 10mg/ML nicotine I find it too low on nictotine.

I began with 30 watts then coughed hard, I turned it down to 10 wats and that felt better but I think it it’s too strong still, to the point that I inhaled only like 3 times and now I’m dizzy and I feel as if I smoke some type of drug, didn’t get the “cloud” effect either, feels like I absorbed pure nicotine, the taste was kinda strong. :-(

I got the supplies from this texas company. they have shipping of $10.00

I have only just found time to read the entire thread today as it is something I was considering when I visit UK due to the extortionate costs of ciggies there.
But it all seems so complicated to me :-( Especially when ryo cause me to cough immediately sadly. Though I have saved stocks here in case nothing is available one day.
Regarding adding the alcohol, would organic red wine be a viable substitue? I know that Ki-Science use that in all their pure herbal tinctures. But they also offer glycerine varieties too.
The other beneficial product to use would definiately be HOCL. We use is in nebulisers as well as for air purification. It heals all the scarring in the lungs, and most probably the throat. As well as many other healthy properties.
I would like to have been able to use propolis in an inhaler but sadly it gunks everything up.
If anyone is thinking of making up batches on a commercial scale as a good income generator then I would certainly be interested in becoming a regular customer, as would many others. And most probably peeps on Dr. Klinghardt's Telegram channel.
ATM it seems too 'scientific' for me to try to make my own batches. Plus I now have the extra burden of all my court cases I had to instigate to concentrate on.
However, I do have a few plants in the garden and hope to sun dry them then store them in kiln jars all being well
Noting what the C's said about smoking I think I would also opt to be a hybrid in order to keep both smoking options. The stigma on smoking outside of North Cyprus being the second reason, other than the spiralling costs!
I do certainly applaud all of you for taking the time and efforts in experimenting with all the variants.
To be able to find a solution that is also very healing would be awesome.
Wishing you best of luck in your endeavours which I will follow closely. x

Regarding adding the alcohol, would organic red wine be a viable substitue?
Alcohol is only needed if you wish to add a specific (tobacco) flavour to your liquid. A natural DIY liquid will have a mild tobacco taste, even without added flavour.

Red wine is not ideal for tobacco extracts. Too much water, too little alcohol, too strong in taste. Nevertheless, you could give it a try.

I ordered this vape from a native smokes site, mostly because I wanted to try a stronger one, so I could vape less.

I think it is quite a bit cheaper when you factor in the higher nic count. View attachment 99768

Will see how it goes. Hopefully they don't knock me on my ass... :-D 🚬

OVNS 2500 Disposable Vape​

Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

$17.99 Original price was: $17.99.$12.99 Current price is: $12.99.

Product Details
  • Brand: OVNS
  • Multiple flavours available
  • 50mg salt nicotine
  • 2500 puffs per device
  • 8ml liquid, prefilled
I have had this vape for about a week now. It is definitely stronger, but it has an easy draw, so it is easy to take smaller puffs. For some reason, the 20mg/ml is not satisfying enough for me. I find I am pretty much vaping constantly with it. This one being 50mg/ml satisfies me pretty quickly, so don't have to vape as much. Not too much of a fan of all the fruity tuity flavors, this one is called meta moon, and is like a sweet menthol. But I don't think the other flavors would be much better.

I was smoking cigarettes as well until recently, as I had bought a couple of cartons, but have finished them and just going the vape route for now. I think this is the way I am going to go for now with just the vaping.

It is interesting that the native sellers are not bound by the Canadian laws limiting vape strength at 20mg/ml. And since they pay no taxes, they are a lot cheaper. but you are limited to the brands they offer, which is pretty limited.

Did you try a dry herb vaporizer?
can you use organic tobacco in one ? has any one here tried this approach ?

using a dry herb vaporiser opens up some good possibilities with different herbs !

for happyisa

'I would like to have been able to use propolis in an inhaler but sadly it gunks everything up".

Ime the nature of propolis is that of a sealing /coating effect -thats why ive found it for great for cuts /sore throats etc

its sticky even in a tincture form - personally I wouldnt use by vaping onto the surface/alveoli of the lungs -

Last edited:
I did experiment with tobacco :

Vaporizing tobacco with Dynavap M 2021 and Summit Vector Gunmetal Lighter
Vaporizing tobacco with Splinter Z RBT Lacewood US.

I did put an age limit just in case, so you need to be connected to YT to watch the vids.

If my memory serves, I was vaporizing pretty much all day long, and still wanting some cigs from time to time.

One problem is those devises are complicated to handle, so it is difficult to do something else while vaporizing.

With the Splinter Z RBT you use a mod. There are some mods that you can program to simplify the process and avoid overheat. I didn't try that.

At the time, if I remember correctly, Cosmos (I think) posted a link to a study or something that indicates that when you vaporize tobacco you get two forms or nicotine, but only one form if you vaporize it.

My conclusion was that I didn't get enough of the right form of nicotine with this method, even when overheating the Dynavap at the end to get some combustion.

My 2 cents.

My conclusion was that I didn't get enough of the right form of nicotine with this method, even when overheating the Dynavap at the end to get some combustion.

I found a vaporizer to be way too harsh, and a hassle to keep filling with tobacco, then cleaning, etc. But some people like it as a substitute for smoking.

using a dry herb vaporiser opens up some good possibilities with different herbs !

for happyisa

'I would like to have been able to use propolis in an inhaler but sadly it gunks everything up".

Ime the nature of propolis is that of a sealing /coating effect -thats why ive found it for great for cuts /sore throats etc

its sticky even in a tincture form - personally I wouldnt use by vaping onto the surface/alveoli of the lungs -

Propolis is brilliant for the lungs, throat, nasal and sinus etc. It is one of the main protocols recommended by Dr. K and they have produced a machine which uses propolis capsules to prevent the gunk but can work out expensive.
I am fortunate that I can get 50% propolis from one of our local honey producers here - mountain bees. So I wanted to be able to use my own. I just use it is a spray and dropper atm but cannot use it in my nebuliser
Another super compbination is the Ki Science Propolis and Cistus Incarnus tincture. Dynamite for health.

No I hadnt heard of them. Do they prevent build up? I don't mind cleaning it daily if it is simple to clean. Can you recommend any? Thanks
I only used them with tobacco. Dynavap and the like are not that difficult to clean IMO. You put all the parts except the cap in isopropylic alcool for a few days, then rinse and wipe. I had to use a needle to clean a little part. Vaporizing tobacco all day long, I did have to clean it every 5 days or so. Lot of build up at this point, but remember I was heating the stuff more than recommended to have some combustion at the end.

My 2 cents.

I´ve been smoking with 0.8 ohm coil for about a week now, and TBH, I don´t see any big difference between it and 0.4.

For some reason, with 0.8 coil I cannot fine tune power setting on Vaporesso XROS Pro - I can only switch between Normal, Eco and Power modes. I have no idea what amount of power are those settings, couldn´t find it online. It appears that you can only fine tune the power setting with coils up to 0.6.

So, I keep it at Normal and it feels the same as vaping with 0.4 at 16,5 W, which is the setting I had before. Maybe a bit smoother but not that much of a difference.

For the reference, I´m still smoking 50/50 Nic Salts with 20mg of nicotine.

Now I´m in search for a cheaper vape stores, as in Germany they are quite expensive. In one of the previous posts, there was a website with cheep vape liquids and I found this Nic Salt: Liquideo SALT Nikotin Booster 50PG/50VG

My question is: here it says it is a booster; what is the difference between vape juice/liquid and a booster? Is this product in fact a normal Nic Salt for smoking directly or do I have to mix it?

My question is: here it says it is a booster; what is the difference between vape juice/liquid and a booster? Is this product in fact a normal Nic Salt for smoking directly or do I have to mix it?

That's a booster, which means you need to mix it with pure PG/VG to dilute it. It's a 10mL bottle with 20mg/mL nicotine, which means that tiny bottle has 200mg of nicotine. You do NOT want to puff on that in your vape! It's super strong.

Back
Top Bottom