Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Pierre talked about what happens when Nemesis becomes close to the perihelion, it takes the energy away from the Sun, and the Sun becomes weaker. But he never talked about what happens when the Nemesis reaches the aphelion. Would the Sun become stronger, reacting with massive solar storms, and thereby causing the mass extinction on Earth? Or maybe the planets would go crazy? Or both?
Now that's an interesting thought!
Considering the electrical Universe (I'm pretty sure it's no longer a theory but can't recall where I read it), how indeed could "the opposite" NOT also have 'consequences', even if they are different?
This might be a good questions for the Cs.

Now that's an interesting thought!
Considering the electrical Universe (I'm pretty sure it's no longer a theory but can't recall where I read it), how indeed could "the opposite" NOT also have 'consequences', even if they are different?
This might be a good questions for the Cs.

Yeah. And I was thinking about WHY would the moment of reaching an aphelion be important? What would that signify in a cosmic sense?

And reading about electrical circuits, I came to the following conclusion, although whether it's true or not I don't know. I came to the conclusion that we live in a giant battery. And that Nemesis moving away from us corresponds to consumption of energy, and its return back to us corresponds to battery regeneration. And only once that energy is regenerated, you can have a quantum jump in a solar system that Laura talked about. That is why Earth cannot jump to 4D before Nemesis recharges the solar system. When Nemesis returns, the solar system will be fully charged and Earth will be ready to jump into 4D. Before that, that is not possible because there is not enough energy for transition.

Something similar probably happened in the past with the comet clusters. The bigger the cluster, the bigger the energy. And some people possibly knew how to utilize that energy for their own personal jump into 4D or whatever.

Movement of the cosmic bodies from the outer space, which has a negative charge, to the Sun, which has a positive charge, corresponds to battery regeneration:

In a certain sense, an electric circuit is nothing more than an energy conversion system. In the electrochemical cells of a battery-powered electric circuit, the chemical energy is used to do work on a positive test charge to move it from the low potential terminal to the high potential terminal. Chemical energy is transformed into electric potential energy within the internal circuit (i.e., the battery). Once at the high potential terminal, a positive test charge will then move through the external circuit and do work upon the light bulb or the motor or the heater coils, transforming its electric potential energy into useful forms for which the circuit was designed. The positive test charge returns to the negative terminal at a low energy and low potential, ready to repeat the cycle (or should we say circuit) all over again.

But of course, as a part of Earth, we also need to know how to make ourselves good receivers of this cosmic energy, in a time of transition, when the Nemesis returns to the solar system.

It is also possible that Kantekians utilized this type of energy but in a wrong way and blew their planet. Or Atlanteans with their overcharged crystals that destroyed their civilization. So just because the solar system will be charged with energy doesn't necessarily mean that it will be utilized in a beneficial way. Knowledge is needed for that.

(irjO) At the time of the final destruction of Atlantis, did the crystals create unstable dimensional windows that resulted in a portion of the Atlantean land and its occupants going to another dimension/reality?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Didn't expect that.

(irjO) If yes, what is the probability that such a lost land might rejoin our reality as the Earth transitions to 4D?

A: Zero.

Some people are wondering why the Altanteans, if they were so advanced civilization, did not destroy this comet cluster with their technology? Well, what if they didn't want to destroy it? What if this comet cluster was a source of energy for them? What if they were happy to see it coming, ready to collect as much of the energy from it, or from the Sun which is being recharged by it, when it arrives? And what if in the end they became so greedy that they collected too much of that energy, overcharged their crystals, and transported their land into another reality, just like the Earth will naturally go to 4D once it becomes supercharged with energy once the Nemesis arrives?

Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?

A: 10643 years ago.

Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?

A: Capture cosmic energy.

Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?

A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.

Session 5 October 1994

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

(...)

Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?

A: Bermuda triangle.

Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?

A: No.

Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?

A: No. Erratic.

Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?

Q: (L) What activates it?

A: Many factors.

Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?

A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.

(...)

Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?

Q: (L) How come this crystal didn't shatter or break up during the subsidence of Atlantis?

A: Extraordinarily strong. An atomic bomb would not shatter it. The chain reaction of a thermonuclear explosion would be absorbed into the crystal and transferred into pure energy. That relates to the design function.

Q: (L) And then what would happen?

A: Energy dispersal unless focused as engineered by the Atlanteans.

Q: (L) Where did they get this technology?

A: They evolved it.

Q: (L) They invented it themselves?

Q: (L) Did they interact with any aliens?

Q: (L) Did they get any help at all from these extraterrestrials?

Q: (L) And who were these aliens?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) What kind of power frequency did these crystals use?

A: Full range.

Session 19 November 1994

So the crystals will become reactivated during the Earth changes, because during the Earth changes the solar system is being recharged with energy, and crystals will collect that energy. Obviously, the crystals were probably designed to collect a lot of energy because they would have to last until the next appearance of comets, which is every 3600 years. Or at least 1800 years, if the recharge process starts at their aphelion. In our batteries, chemical energy is transformed into electric potential energy. In electrical Universe, gravitational energy is transformed into electric potential energy.

Now, interestingly, on a microcosmic level, the same thing is described about personal ascension. Gurdjieff said that the whole purpose of alchemy is to fill our bodies with higher energies, which will then naturally elevate us to 4D state. Just like the Earth will naturally elevate to 4D state once it is filled with higher energy. As above, so below.

Before that, that is not possible because there is not enough energy for transition.
What of the Wave? And it’s 300k ish year cycle. And maybe (?) humans aren’t able to wrap their heads around its composition (?). Maybe it introduces factors 3D is incapable of understanding. Yes, I know the C’s say this and that, but is a 3D consciousness able to fully insert themselves in to that arena?, that level of “grokingness”? ( new word) I’m not challenging (at least not intentionally) any assertions you are making. But maybe there are other factors here? Peace

What of the Wave? And it’s 300k ish year cycle. And maybe (?) humans aren’t able to wrap their heads around its composition (?). Maybe it introduces factors 3D is incapable of understanding. Yes, I know the C’s say this and that, but is a 3D consciousness able to fully insert themselves in to that arena?, that level of “grokingness”? ( new word) I’m not challenging (at least not intentionally) any assertions you are making. But maybe there are other factors here? Peace

Well, the C's said that the Wave is bringing energy into our Universe from higher densities:

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See:

“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”

And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

Session 9 April 2011

And they also said that a discharge of energy is necessary for the branching of universes:

Q: (A) What is characteristic of events that involve branching of universes? Is it that, for this particular event, consciousness must participate?

A: There is a critical juncture, which coincides with a discharge of energy.

Q: (A) There is a critical juncture in any event or in this particular type of event of branching?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) Does that mean that a branching event must be related in some way to consciousness or observation?

Q: (L) Where does the energy discharge from?

A: Consciousness is on one side, and what is on the other?

Q: (L) What IS on the other side? Matter?

A: We have given the clue.

Q: (L) Energy?

A: Closer.

Session 21 November 1998

They also said that planets are replenished by the companion star:

Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.

A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!

(...)

(Pierre) This portal thing in the center of the planet... Actually, we think that the planet and the ionosphere acts as a spherical capacitor. It keeps discharging, but it's never depleted. Is it through this portal connection that the planet replenishes itself with electric charge?

A: Partly

Q: (L) I would say probably as much as... I dunno. I would tend to say yes. Why did you say partly?

A: Remember the companion.

Q: (L) So it's gotta be something like an electric motor.

Session 27 February 2016

And there was this about Nemesis:

(Ark) I want to ask about my numbers. So, I put numbers. We were asking for these numbers years ago, you were evasive, and you even admitted that you are evasive for a good reason. Nevertheless, I did calculations with what I could - of course garbage in/garbage out as everyone knows. So, I put for the period 26 million years. Is it approximately true?

A: Very close 28.2 million years.

Q: (Ark) Then I had to put another number which was not told to us. I was asking about the mass of this companion star, and I was told that it was "much less than the sun". So, in my calculations, I put half a percent of the mass of the sun. Is it approximately true?

A: 3.4, closer

Q: (Ark) 3 percent?! And not half a percent?? That would mean that when it approaches, it will induce perturbation of the solar system.

A: Indeed!

Q: (Ark) Hmm.

A: It already has done so in the past. Just check the record.

Q: (Joe) It's already perturbed in the past?

(L) So in other words, you can examine the record and find out what kind of perturbations it does. Like the geological record, historical record, archaeology, etc.

Session 30 January 2010

So, if the period of Nemesis orbit is 28.2 million years, that means that the scientists were probably right, and that they didn't make a mistake in dating the mass extinction of 14 million years ago, because it fits exactly at the half of the period of Nemesis. That is, it happened at the time that Nemesis reached its aphelion. Which means that the aphelion and perihelion are important, that there is some kind of switch at those points. Are they points where the Nemesis starts to charge and discharge the solar system?

Now, the Nemesis obviously doesn't appear every time that the Wave comes, because it has a much longer period. And the C's said that comets also do not appear every time that the Wave comes. So why is that important now? Perhaps because, as they said, the energy of the Earth is of much lower vibrations than it was in the past? Perhaps the current Earth would not have enough energy to jump to the 4D when the Wave comes? So it needs to be recharged before the Wave comes? Just like we need to be recharged if we want to move to 4D when the Wave comes?

It reminds me of the alchemical process where if you want to make a connection with the higher emotional center, you first need to fill your lower emotional center with higher vibrational energy. So perhaps Earth also needs to be filled with higher energy that it gets from the companion star in order to make a proper connection with the Wave and be filled with energy from higher densities in order to jump to 4D? Again, as above, so below.

Interestingly, the C's also said that the Wave represents emotions:

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?

A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?

A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

So the connection between the Wave and the Earth could be the cosmic equivalent of establishing the connection between our higher and lower emotional centers.

Your post is fantastic, but
Interestingly, the C's also said that the Wave represents emotions:

So the connection between the Wave and the Earth could be the cosmic equivalent of establishing the connection between our higher and lower emotional centers.
Aren’t emotions different than feelings? I think I recall the feelings being linked to the moving center (hence hyperkinetic sensate) rather than the emotional centers. I can’t remember if that was from the C’s or G himself. Of course I could be mistaken but I think it’s an important distinction if I am remembering this correctly. At any rate the potential for higher and lower emo connection would still be there.

Aren’t emotions different than feelings? I think I recall the feelings being linked to the moving center (hence hyperkinetic sensate) rather than the emotional centers. I can’t remember if that was from the C’s or G himself. Of course I could be mistaken but I think it’s an important distinction if I am remembering this correctly.

I think that "hyperkinetic sensate" refers to vibrations in the emotional center:

This joy is an expression of the abundance of the energy SI-12 released by constatation, this makes the lower emotional center vibrate at the rapid rhythm that makes instaneous contact with the higher emotional center and triggers the release of a current of energy SOL-12.

Gnosis II, Boris Mouravieff

Reading the above, I found myself wondering if this is why the C's said spinning was so important. Perhaps the act of spinning helps in someway to raise one's vibration to a high enough rate to make the transition?

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Spinning/Whirling Dervishes

I think that "hyperkinetic sensate" refers to vibrations in the emotional center:
Yeah you are right. I was equating feeling with sensations. That said, I think both components are at play with hyperkinetic sensate. 9/11 was a good example. I felt a lot of emotions watching that unfold on TV but I also felt a visceral gut punch sort of sickening nausea while watching.

Reading the above, I found myself wondering if this is why the C's said spinning was so important. Perhaps the act of spinning helps in someway to raise one's vibration to a high enough rate to make the transition?

Even if the spinning is important in some way, I think that, just like with dancing, we would first have to do the preliminary work on ourselves.

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Session 16 July 2009

Perhaps because, as they said, the energy of the Earth is of much lower vibrations than it was in the past?
The C's actually said that? Other sources say that humanity is actually doing better now than at the time of Atlantis, so that there will be no cataclysms this time. That implies that humanity as a whole has somewhat higher vibrations.

@Persej, I could not find where the C's said that "the energy of the Earth is of much lower vibrations than it was in the past". Do you have the session date or a quote?

Here you go:

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference center."

Q: (A**) So what happened to the people that used it?

A: Change of cosmic environment followed by earthly difficulties such as famine, climate etc.

Q: (J) What kind of things did those people with unusual abilities do when they gathered together?

A: Well, levitate, for one; direct manifestation for another; and "travel".

Q: (Allen) So, could they travel from one spot on the planet to another?

Q: (A*l) Could they teleport?

Q: (J) Teleport... These weren't your average human beings then. (laughter)

A: No not exactly, but it wasn't the same environment you currently enjoy either.

Q: (A**) Where did these people come from?

A: Remnant Atlanteans. Descendants for the word sticklers.

Q: (L) I think that's because once, somebody made a big deal out of them saying "remnants of Atlantis" and they meant descendants. (A*l) Do they mean that if our environment wasn't so polluted that we could have super powers? (L) They said "cosmic environment".

A: Gravity is different now.

Q: (A*l) What happened to gravity? How'd it change?

A: Travels of the solar system through space. You are heading for another such changes soon.

Q: (A*l) Are we going to become super again?

A: Some will.

Q: (A*l) Me? (J) Is A*l going to become super again? (laughter)

A: If you are prepared.

Q: (A*l) So I need to like load up? Lock and load? (A**) Eat your spinach! (L) Seriously, the spinach is the main thing! (laughter) (J) It's part of the acclimatization. (Allen) At Chaco Canyon, they ate lots of spinach. (A*l) So I'll be able to like teleport? And you guys will be able to, too? (C) We don't know. (A*l) We can like teleport and visit each other in our rooms?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (A**) Will we have superpowers like this idiot savant guy... (Allen) He's not an idiot savant, just a savant. (A**) Okay, the savant guy... (C) Daniel Tammet.

A: Some will. That is much like 4D experience.

Q: (A**) So we'll be able to like feel and see numbers?

A: Hear colors...

Q: (A**) That's cool! (C) So does that mean that he's kind of an advanced person or...

A: Not necessarily advanced, but just the luck of the genes so to say. That sort of thing, and much else, is coded in many and now and then it activates.

Q: (A**) So, it was activated by his seizure? It did something to his brain?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (A**) Cool, I want some of that man! (C) Yeah... (A*l) You want a seizure?! (A**) He can learn a language in a week!

A: So will you one day.

Q: (A**) I will?? I need that!

A: Patience pays.

Q: (C) Can similar abilities be gained by practicing?

A: Not really.

Session 4 July 2009

Q: (L) Okay, here's this other question:

"That was really an interesting article posted by Gaby [on the Cassiopaea.org forum]. The authors implied that cereal agriculture is a recent innovation among human beings, only developed in the last 10 thousand years. Maybe the question for the C's is whether earlier civilizations ate any cereal grains at all, or whether they even practiced agriculture as we know it today. Or, did earlier civilizations have information that we don't have because they weren't being influenced by cereal grain diets?"

A: We wonder why this reader has not read the transcripts or your writings as the answer is there.

Q: (L) You mean like the 19-year cycle and the mother stone and the whole transdimensional thing that I wrote about in Secret History?

Q: (L) In other words, what you're saying is that they did not practice agriculture. Is that correct?

Q: (L) And that cereal agriculture and agriculture in general and as a whole is something that has been developed only in the last 10 thousand years and is a result of our so-called "fall" from that state wherein we could practice technospirituality. Is that it?

Q: (Perceval) Techno-agro-spirituality!

A: Soon to be restored!

Q: (Perceval) Is kamut okay for us to eat? It's like "old wheat".

A: Yes. When in Rome...

Q: (L) In other words, when in 3rd density without the ability to exercise techno-spirituality, one does what one must. Is that basically it?

Q: (Bubbles) We used to do techno-spirituality?

(L) Yeah, humanity, yeah.

(Bubbles) So, we've regressed so much that we can't anymore?

A: That and change in cosmic environment.

Q: (L) So it's a change in cosmic environment or vibrations or something.

(Bubbles) But the vibrations are gonna change back soon, right?

Q: (Bubbles) Cool!

(Andromeda) And then we can materialize our own food and it'll be good for us.

(Perceval) Materialize our own healthy food.

(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]

Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!

A: Yes if you wish!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh my god...

(Bubbles) We'll be our own genies?

A: More or less.

Session 22 February 2010

Q: (irjO) Why were lizard beings able to coexist with us back then but can't directly do it now?

A: Cosmic environment was different.

Session 23 September 2023

There is also this:

Q: Another thing that he mentioned in passing was that the solar activity of 1989, when we all saw the Aurora Borealis here in Florida and everything was really strange because of this huge solar flare, that this was the most activity we have had since 1952, the year I was born. I was surprised to learn that the year of my birth was the last really big year of solar activity until then. He then goes on to propose that solar activity is the real cause of astrological personality types, that it has to do with the electromagnetic energy and rays emitted by the sun in the twisting and turning of its belts and quadrants of positive and negative energy, and shifting its poles and all of that. It is very complicated. Now, having said all of that, is there anything significant about these years of intense solar activity?

A: Solar activity does cause changes in the magnetic field surrounding earth, thus changing or altering frequency resonance vibrations. This is why the Maya believed in their "ages" and their transformations.

Q: Is there any significance to the intense EM activity from the sun in 1952?

A: What happened then?

Q: Well 1952 was an interesting year. Number one, I was born in the early part of the year, and also that was the year of one of the biggest UFO flaps ever. They were seen over Washington, D.C. They were photographed over the capitol. I don't think that there has been so dramatic a flap since then. I think it was in July of 1952 when the major deal happened, though it went on for months. Is this relating to what we are talking about, that maybe it opened a door or changed the frequency?

Session 23 May 1998

So Laura's FRV is possibly changed by the Solar activity in the year that she was born, and that is how she got her superpowers. :-D

Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast.

(...)

A: When wave reaches earth, we merge with you.

Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?

A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.

Q: (T) You are we, that is me Terry, Laura, Jan and Frank?

Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?

A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

Q: (T) We are your destiny?

A: And vice versa.

Q: (L) You are not, by any chance, one of those weird ant or preying mantis beings are you?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (T) You are just another part of ourselves? You, us, the Lizards, the ants, the grays, the trees...

A: We are your whole self as you/we are in 6th density.

Q: (T) So, what we are working to become is You? You are us?

Q: (T) So, when we move to 4th density and become whole with ourselves, we will know you also for a short time?

A: Not whole yet when at 4th density.

Q: (T) But in order to move to 4th density...

A: Closer.

Q: (T) We, us, in this room, are closer than others are?

A: No. Closer when at 4th density.

Q: (L) When S__ was under hypnosis she described seeing a fleet of space ships "riding a wave" and this unnerved her. She felt this wave was a fearful, invasion-type thing. Was this you and your wave she was perceiving?

A: Wave is transport mode.

Q: (L) Is that transport mode for many beings?

Q: (L) Are you coming to invade us?

A: No, merge.

Q: (L) Are others coming with the intention of invading us?

Q: (L) And, when you merge with us, are you going to empower us to resist and defend ourselves?

A: Wave is "crowded."

Q: (T) So, everybody out in the whole universe who want a piece of the earth action are on this wave?

A: At realm border crossing.

Session 10 December 1994

Q: (T) Now, when those who move into 4th density make the move, will they experience a completeness or merge with all other densities of their being, at that point, even if it is for a short time?

A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by "illumination"!

Q: (T) But, for that small instant, because there really is no time, maybe an instant or an aeon, depending on how any individual might measure it, we might experience oneness with ourselves?

A: It may seem to last "forever."

Q: (L) Is this what is known as the "rapture?"

A: Some have attempted to explain instinctive thought patterns this way.

Session 14 January 1995

You will see that these things - this effort to understand the emotional cleansing - became seeds for the writing of The Wave

The effort to understand the emotional cleansing, which is a consequence of the lower emotional center connecting with the higher emotional center, became seeds for the writing of The Wave, which represents a cosmic cleansing, which is a consequence of merging of densities, or cosmic "chakras". Cosmic chakras of cosmic beings?

Q: Are we heading toward a macrocosmic quantum jump, including a collapse of the wave, and the dissolution of matter, even if only temporarily as I have proposed in Noah?

A: Close.

Q: What could get me closer to the exact idea?

A: Matter is, in macrocosmic terms, somewhat different than you suppose.

Q: What do you mean by that? Matter in terms of stars and solar systems? It is what?

A: How about "larger."

Q: So, when we think of matter as being atoms and molecules, solar system and cosmic matter is composed of larger units?

Q: What are the smallest of these larger units?

A: Living things.

Q: (A) Living things extending through densities?

Q: (A) Wait. Are there beings composed of stars like we are composed of atoms?

A: In a certain sense, yes.

Q: (A) So, larger, we added living things as not just built of matter, but as units of matter.

Q: In other words, when an event occurs, as in a "measurement," or a "change," in terms of macrocosmic quantum changes, it is like a phase transition of a certain collection of matter units in terms of living beings? Living beings as whole units, can "survive," so to say. I have in mind that it's almost like a decision in your life. When you make a decision, it's like a shift in your consciousness. And when you are looking at a macrocosmic quantum transition, it's almost like a decision, in a sense. And on one side of it, you come to that moment, and you make the decision, and on the other side of that moment - which, in a certain sense, the moment of measurement is immeasurable - and on the other side of it, everything is different. Not only is it so, that on the other side of the measurement is everything different, like with an atom, when an event occurs, something is gained or lost, or has moved its position or momentum or something, some significant difference exists in the state of the atom after this moment of measurement. And this significant difference is what I am trying to get at. (A) Probably what you have in mind is something like "transiting to 4th density, what really happens?" (L) Yeah.

A: "Happens" is not quite the proper term, more like "becomes."

Q: (A) Becoming is creating something completely new. "Happen" means that things change, move, regroup. But "become" means...

Q: Is there anything that we are supposed to do regarding this upcoming transition?

Q: Can we know what it is?

A: Not yet!

Session 29 November 2001

And just so ya'll know, when the emotional center does finally start opening and letting stuff go, you will KNOW it. There will be no mistaking it. You won't be writing saying "oh, I had this funny thing or that funny thing happen... was that it?" No, indeed... you will feel like you are in the middle of an emotional hurricane and need to tie yourself to a tree to remain standing. You may feel like your solar plexus has opened a hole the size of a dinner plate and the winds of the universe and time are blowing through you.

IF this happens to you, the important thing to do is to just keep saying to yourself "This will pass, let me just feel everything..."

And feel everything you WILL!

This is essential. Remember what the Cs said about The Wave?

3 Dec 94

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.
Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: All.​

Keep in mind that you are clearing this stuff in advance so that when the Wave comes, it won't kill you.

Back
Top Bottom