Earthquake prediction

Appearantly the most powerful and largest earthquake ever recorded was a 9.4-9.6. The 1960 Valdivia earthquake. (according to what is available on the net)

While a 10+ seems rather impossible, according to Susan Hough it is theoretically possible;

''Seismologist Susan Hough has suggested that a magnitude 10 quake may represent a very approximate upper limit for what the Earth's tectonic zones are capable of, which would be the result of the largest known continuous belt of faults rupturing together (along the Pacific coast of the Americas).[34] A research at the Tohoku University in Japan found that a magnitude 10 earthquake was theoretically possible if a combined 3,000 kilometres (1,900 mi) of faults from the Japan Trench to the Kuril–Kamchatka Trench ruptured together and moved by 60 metres (200 ft) (or if a similar large-scale rupture occurred elsewhere). Such an earthquake would cause ground motions for up to an hour and trigger tsunamis for days, and if this kind of earthquake occurred, it would probably be a 1-in-10,000 year event.[35]''

(_Richter magnitude scale | Wikiwand)

Maybe its a code, earthquakes have also been used as metaphorical devices in literature/prophecy describing social, political or economic events, aka large sudden changes.

Ten-codes, officially known as ten signals, are brevity codes used to represent common phrases in voice communication, particularly by law enforcement and in Citizens Band (CB) radio transmissions. The police version of ten-codes is officially known as the APCO Project 14 Aural Brevity Code.[1]

10-4 means "message received" and "understood"

Appearantly the most powerful and largest earthquake ever recorded was a 9.4-9.6. The 1960 Valdivia earthquake. (according to what is available on the net)
That's right and remember that seismographs are a thing of the 20th Century. For example, the first seismograph in the United States was only installed in 1897. So before the 20th Century there is no recorded magnitude, only estimates (in some cases). Actually, Wikipedia keeps a list of Pre-1900 quakes with some more or less reliable magnitude estimates.

Coincidentally the Cs also mentioned a M10.4 quake. Not in Eastern Pacific but in the Western Pacific though:
And it must be remembered that the Cassiopeans said that the timeline changed for the worse with the death of Princess Diana and they regularly told us in the past about the "opening" and the "cosmic environment". So, I think we can't rule out a magnitude 10 event.

I personally experienced the February 27, 2010 8.8 Chile quake in the NE corner of the maximum shake zone. That one lasted around 3 minutes. The Valdivia 9.5 quake supposedly lasted 10 minutes. On a log scale, I can see how a 10.4 could last 30 minutes ++

There would be little standing after that not to mention your topo or any other previous map info will be useless. The high ground to escape the tsunamis may very well be gone.

And it must be remembered that the Cassiopeans said that the timeline changed for the worse with the death of Princess Diana and they regularly told us in the past about the "opening" and the "cosmic environment". So, I think we can't rule out a magnitude 10 event.
I do recall the C's mentioning a M10+ around Puget Sound in one of the sessions.

I do recall the C's mentioning a M10+ around Puget Sound in one of the sessions.
Yes, it was in Session 4 July 1998:
A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound...
However, with timeline changes and the future being fluid, we don't know that it will happen.

Yes, it was in Session 4 July 1998:

However, with timeline changes and the future being fluid, we don't know that it will happen.
Yeah, I've kind of stashed that with 'help is on the way' and the 'triple bad day' for the elites while I'm witnessing a lot of decent people suffering (whatever their life lessons are) because of the BS illegal mandates. I'm surprised more volcanoes aren't blowing up because some days I sure feel like it myself.
:rolleyes:

EARTHQUAKE FORECAST

Larger seismic activity may occur from the 17th to the 19th, potentially reaching magnitude 7 due to:

Sun-Venus-Jupiter
Mercury- Venus-Satur

Largest earthquakes in the world during October 17-19 2021:​

M: 6.1 quake Coral Sea, Vanuatu, Oct 18, 2021 6:26 pm (GMT +11) -

M: 6.1 quake Eastern Mediterranean, Greece, Oct 19, 2021 8:32 am (GMT +3) -

EARTHQUAKE WARNING: Two planetary alignments involving Mercury and Venus on 28 and 29 October may cause large seismic activity, potentially high 7 to 8 magnitude, most likely on the 29th or 30th. -

ditrianum.org

IMG_20211028_142300_148.jpg

EARTHQUAKE WARNING: Two planetary alignments involving Mercury and Venus on 28 and 29 October may cause large seismic activity, potentially high 7 to 8 magnitude, most likely on the 29th or 30th. -
Fail

Earthquake Forecast

No 6.5+ quake occurred since 10/11 despite some critical planetary geometry. Is there a connection to La Palma? In 2018 Hawaii erupted 3 months and no 6.5+ quake occurred. La Palma is quieting down since yesterday. Let's see if this trend continues.

On the 10th Earth lines up with Mercury and Mars and this may cause major seismic activity reaching high 7 magnitude, most likely 11-14

IMG_20211109_153540_945.jpg

Earth-Mercury-Mars alignments can cause major seismic activity, such as the M 7.8 Nepal earthquake in April 2015 and the M 8.1 Mexico earthquake in September 2017. It also depends on the amount of stress between faults if conditions for a major earthquake exist. Be on watch, just in case!

Earthquake Forecast

This hypothesis was incorrect.
No 6.5+ quake occurred since 10/11 despite some critical planetary geometry. Is there a connection to La Palma? In 2018 Hawaii erupted 3 months and no 6.5+ quake occurred. La Palma is quieting down since yesterday. Let's see if this trend continues.

After October 11th there were five more earthquakes between 6.1 and 6.4 magnitude.

In November there was a M7.5 and 12 quakes 6.0+,

The eruption on La Palma officially ends after 85 days and 8 hours on December 25

No earthquake greater than 6.2 has yet been registered on December and we have a critical lineup this week according to the site Ditrianum.org:

A convergence of critical planetary geometry from 28 to 31 December may cause major seismic activity, possibly reaching 8 to 9 magnitude, most likely 1-3 January, but increased seismic activity may already occur 29-30 December.

IMG_20211227_124840_357.jpg

Let's see what happens.

Global Earthquake Forecast | Ditrianum

Last edited:
A convergence of critical planetary geometry from 28 to 31 December may cause major seismic activity, possibly reaching 8 to 9 magnitude, most likely 1-3 January, but increased seismic activity may already occur 29-30 December.

We possibly had a first earthquake at the beginning of planetary convergence. Let's see what happens in the next few days.

Considering that a M7+ EQ occurs every 2-3 weeks on average. Let's see if happens something more dramatic between 8 and 9 magnitude

Back
Top Bottom