Earthquakes around the world

Everywhere in the media goes #stayathome campaign (corona virus), and now citizens in Zagreb are asked to stay outside! Mother Nature speaks the truth.
I wrote that on March 22, when the first earthquake hit Zagreb.

Since then, every day and every hour on all public media, first and foremost was the news about covid and a major vaccination campaign was launched. And now when you look at the news, nothing about covid, all you can see are shocking news about the earthquake.

And now police is removing checkpoints between the counties and passes have been abolished throughout Croatia! Mother Nature speaks again.
How much is a plandemic circus worth now?

I felt aftershock 30 min ago somewhere about 4 on richter and few minutes ago there was another weaker, there was a sound and bit of shaking. Our water is murky because we use our own from the ground through electric hydrofor and are not connected to city water but I have water supplies that I collected through year.

Seismologists say there are going to be more and that it is not the end, not something we do not know already here, if there is somewhere close to 7 and more the capital will also be leveled.

Here are some pictures I took today few hours before the earthquake when I came home from work because the wether was weird:

Attachments

• 20201229_074134.jpg
    20201229_074134.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20201229_074129.jpg
    20201229_074129.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
I wrote that on March 22, when the first earthquake hit Zagreb.

Since then, every day and every hour on all public media, first and foremost was the news about covid and a major vaccination campaign was launched. And now when you look at the news, nothing about covid, all you can see are shocking news about the earthquake.

And now police is removing checkpoints between the counties and passes have been abolished throughout Croatia! Mother Nature speaks again.
How much is a plandemic circus worth now?

Back in March 2020 they managed to spin pretty quickly the corona story back on front covers of every media outlet. I don't doubt the gov will do the same this time again.
It remains to be seen if people will learn something from and since last time. Afterall and unfortunately, the suffering usualy provides 'best' shocks and learning opportunities. Hope this one would be enough for people here. :/

Croatia and Greece are shaking by the minute; with Italy and France and Spain.

The same time that Croatia was hit with 6,3 Italy was hit with 5,4.

And the ground is still shaking.... Some media report that there were another 16 earthquakes in Croatia after the big one, that were higher than 3.
Biggest of them was 4,5.
Last earthquake was not an hour ago with 3,8. This will be sleepless night....

Well, I'm from Croatia and I must say it was pretty horrifying experience, especially today at work (Zagreb). The whole building was so shaking and instead of getting under the table... no, I was holding my two monitors so they don't fall of the table and looking around in horror. When it stopped we went out of the building and were waiting for an hour outside.

Now I prepared a bag with essential things, just in case if I will have to run outside during the night, you never know.

Parents are okay, no damage, but in my brothers apartment the walls cracked.

Over on YT dutchsinse’s analysis is pretty thorough and goes over the latest earthquake activity for 12/29:

As a result of that activity in Croatia and coastal Oregon he predicts significant activity in Northern Europe, Dallas, Oklahoma and Central California :-/

5.9-magnitude quake hits central Mid-Atlantic Ridge -- USGS

2020-12-30
BEIJING, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.9 jolted central Mid-Atlantic Ridge at 23:34:57 GMT on Tuesday (07:34:57 Beijing Time), the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The epicenter, with a depth of 10.0 km, was initially determined to be at 0.7634 degrees south latitude and 21.1206 degrees west longitude.

Back in March 2020 they managed to spin pretty quickly the corona story back on front covers of every media outlet. I don't doubt the gov will do the same this time again.
It remains to be seen if people will learn something from and since last time. Afterall and unfortunately, the suffering usualy provides 'best' shocks and learning opportunities. Hope this one would be enough for people here. :/
Just want to stress out that to my opinion, they could not, even if they wanted to, to continue lockdown in this situation with passes between the counties. I think it would provoke a revolution, for sure.

People immediately, after a few hours, were coming throughout the night to affected areas, and that were not only the relatives of those from affected places, just ordinary people from all over the country, carrying in their cars, vans and trucks everything they thought was necessary. This then caused traffic problems because they clogged the roads so police must ask not to go towards Petrinja and Sisak anymore.
Fan football groups (otherwise labeled as hooligans), and some other groups and individuals came literally with shovels in their hands, carrying food, water, blankets, cleaning the streets all night, and touring remote villages where there were people warming themselves outside in front of an open fire and slept in cars, to which no official assistance had yet arrived, or people did not want to leave the animals and cattle they had. The Red Cross and municipalities has made shelters in sports halls and barrack, warehouses for food and other, but many people do not trust the Red Cross and Caritas, due to previous bad experiences and they wanted directly provide assistance to those in need.

And I have not seen that any journalistic report emphasizes protection and distance measures when reporting and talking to people among the ruins from the earthquake. I don't know if it can be said that people have learned something, but I think that no one could stop that spontaneous mass of people, already traumatized people, frustrated with so many contradictory epidemiological measures and lockdowns due to which many lost their jobs, people who were forbidden to see and embrace loved ones etc, to go there and provide assistance to poor people in need. I think the speed at which the passes were abolished showed the power and the heart of the little man and how strong we can be when we are united, compared to a few percent of the ruling minority.

Just want to stress out that to my opinion, they could not, even if they wanted to, to continue lockdown in this situation with passes between the counties. I think it would provoke a revolution, for sure.

People immediately, after a few hours, were coming throughout the night to affected areas, and that were not only the relatives of those from affected places, just ordinary people from all over the country, carrying in their cars, vans and trucks everything they thought was necessary. This then caused traffic problems because they clogged the roads so police must ask not to go towards Petrinja and Sisak anymore.
Fan football groups (otherwise labeled as hooligans), and some other groups and individuals came literally with shovels in their hands, carrying food, water, blankets, cleaning the streets all night, and touring remote villages where there were people warming themselves outside in front of an open fire and slept in cars, to which no official assistance had yet arrived, or people did not want to leave the animals and cattle they had. The Red Cross and municipalities has made shelters in sports halls and barrack, warehouses for food and other, but many people do not trust the Red Cross and Caritas, due to previous bad experiences and they wanted directly provide assistance to those in need.

And I have not seen that any journalistic report emphasizes protection and distance measures when reporting and talking to people among the ruins from the earthquake. I don't know if it can be said that people have learned something, but I think that no one could stop that spontaneous mass of people, already traumatized people, frustrated with so many contradictory epidemiological measures and lockdowns due to which many lost their jobs, people who were forbidden to see and embrace loved ones etc, to go there and provide assistance to poor people in need. I think the speed at which the passes were abolished showed the power and the heart of the little man and how strong we can be when we are united, compared to a few percent of the ruling minority.

Yeah, great analysis. It was, and still is, a pouring out of all those human sentiments that have been blocked this year with the draconian corona measures. And if we take into account the human-cosmic connection, we can even venture a guess that those blockages of human relations, creativity and so on, played a part in causing the earthquake to some extent.

There were no protests or demands for travel passes to be abolished, it just happened, and I think that the PTB understood at once that a certain shift in mass consciousness happened due to a large shock. Sure, things will return to the "new normal" in the coming days, but as we enter an even more chaotic period of cosmic changes, our would-be rulers will have an even harder time with imposing their agendas.

People immediately, after a few hours, were coming throughout the night to affected areas, and that were not only the relatives of those from affected places, just ordinary people from all over the country, carrying in their cars, vans and trucks everything they thought was necessary.
People are still coming from all around Croatia to help.

And since there are no tourists, hotels and apartment owners are offering their accommodations for people. Also people that simply have extra space in their own homes offering transport as well.

I.e.

Touching scene: A convoy of caravans set off from Istria towards Petrinja, Glina and Sisak

On Wednesday, the owners of caravans from Istria sent 16 equipped caravans to Petrinja and Glina so that part of the inhabitants of Petrinja and Glina could have a place to sleep. This is a humanitarian action initiated by Denis Bernobić from Poreč, the owner of a local towing service together with the owner of a small family camp Polidor near Funtana, Adrian Ukušić

'Private camp owners responded to the action, and among them are even some Germans who have their own caravan in the Bijela uvala camp near Poreč. They called me and said they were giving her away with all the papers. People immediately started appearing like crazy from all over Istria, so this is only the first contingent ', says Bernobić for Jutarnji list, who set off for Petrinja and Glina on Wednesday together with colleagues with 8 trucks, 7 jeeps and 2 vans. He adds that the camps are driven directly to people who were left without roofs and slept outside last night, and they have everything - from toilets, beds to heating.

- The caravans are also full of drinks and food, there are even wood and wood stoves inside, the van is full of bedding. Everyone helped us to equip the houses, and the Red Cross from Poreč and Rovinj were especially active and I thank them for that - says Bernobić, whose phone keeps ringing.

- They keep calling me across all platforms because people want to give away their caravans. So we will drive towards Petrinja and Glina in the coming days. We expect to take about 40 camps to the affected areas in the next few days. Colleagues from Koper and Slovenia who have a towing service also call me to help us take the campers upstairs - says Bernobić, who took a similar action with Ukušić when Gunja was under water.

The owner of Polidor is in the convoy with him, and he also made two of his camps available.

The Austrians showed a big heart: Here is a video of their firefighters bringing houses to Petrinja

With the support of the Austrian, Federal Ministry of the Interior in Vienna, firefighters from the Austrian federal state of Lower Austria delivered 82 mobile homes or housing containers and 400 field beds to Petrinja this morning in a humanitarian action to help the victims of the devastating earthquake that hit central Croatia. Petrinja, Sisak, Glina and surrounding towns and villages, Austrian media reported on Thursday.

In the meantime, the ground is still shaking; today´s biggest one was 3,9.
One thinks it´s not much, but this constant shaking brings down all that was not devastated by the big earthquake.
Not to mention trauma to poor people....
:-(

This is graph of earthquakes around Petinja from 28.12.2020. at 06:28 till 29.12.2020. at 17:00
WhatsApp%20Image%202020-12-30%20at%2015.44.43(1).jpg

Yeah, great analysis. It was, and still is, a pouring out of all those human sentiments that have been blocked this year with the draconian corona measures. And if we take into account the human-cosmic connection, we can even venture a guess that those blockages of human relations, creativity and so on, played a part in causing the earthquake to some extent.

There were no protests or demands for travel passes to be abolished, it just happened, and I think that the PTB understood at once that a certain shift in mass consciousness happened due to a large shock. Sure, things will return to the "new normal" in the coming days, but as we enter an even more chaotic period of cosmic changes, our would-be rulers will have an even harder time with imposing their agendas.

I've seen it many times, in face of distress and need, natural human kindness and care for others stems to the surface no matter how hard have the PTB been devaluating those attributes and pushing all and everybody toward individuation and isolation. In that sense, I think even local lords are quite aware that going against the basic human nature would be like shooting their own foot.

On the other hand, I've also seen many times that PTB used/corrupted this momentum by harvesting on people's 'wanna feel good about myself' internal feeling (e.g. Gunja and flooding there 6 years ago), via numerous media sponsored fundraisers, where on every donation they took taxes. :-(

I hope people will be aware this time of these usual PTB plots/actions, and also that Nature will go easy on us... a strong and harsh winter would bring even more suffering to these places. :-[

Aftermath of earthquake in terms of potential landslides and growing sinkholes:

Back
Top Bottom