Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Iconoclast said:
Andrew said:
It depends on the duration it takes for your body to transition from Pipe Breathing to Normal Belly Breathing.

well that's another thing... i don't know how this is supposed to go automatically. i decide consciously to pipe breathe or to breathe normally. to switch i have to make the conscious decision to stop pipe breathing. it's not possible for me to be unaware of how my next breath is going to be.
(hope this is comprehensible) ;)

I don't pipe-breathe during the Prayer of the Soul - it's too distracting to the purpose of the prayer for me. I just do 'a few' pipe-breaths (whatever feels comfortable) while Laura is talking because I thought that was the purpose of the pre-talk before the Prayer begins. Not to say I'm correct in doing so, but it seems right to me. :)

Iconoclast said:
Andrew said:
It depends on the duration it takes for your body to transition from Pipe Breathing to Normal Belly Breathing.

well that's another thing... i don't know how this is supposed to go automatically. i decide consciously to pipe breathe or to breathe normally. to switch i have to make the conscious decision to stop pipe breathing. it's not possible for me to be unaware of how my next breath is going to be.
(hope this is comprehensible) ;)

Hi Iconoclast

I have to say that when i ended the BA-HA process i try to breath in a normal way, but it was very hard to me i felt exhausted and my belly looked like if it had not been according with it. In this moment Laura began the pipe brathing count and this pipe breathing helps me to recovery the normal breathing. I only needed a few pipe brathing to back to normal breathing. I guess that every body has a rhythm to recovery.

When you can breath normally pipe breathing isn't necesary anymore. Just relax yourself.

Greetings !

Burma Jones said:
In the upcoming packaged version of the program, the meditation audio has been edited a bit in a way that hopefully will make all of this more clear. Also, you'll get a bonus track of the music all by its lonesome.
:thup:I've been meaning to mention that having the meditation music would be nice for general listening and also for meditation without the full audio. I usually spend a good 15 min humming the general meditation tune after I'm done the program. Also, would be interested in similar music for the same purpose if anyone has any recommendations.

Bear said:
Burma Jones said:
In the upcoming packaged version of the program, the meditation audio has been edited a bit in a way that hopefully will make all of this more clear. Also, you'll get a bonus track of the music all by its lonesome.
:thup:I've been meaning to mention that having the meditation music would be nice for general listening and also for meditation without the full audio.

I just wanted the music to last longer. It's low-profile, beautiful and very effective for the meditation mood. Reminds me of my decorating taste: simple elegance. I don't want to use it for anything else, but I can understand someone else wanting too. It's that beautiful. :)

Bear said:
Also, would be interested in similar music for the same purpose if anyone has any recommendations.

I like to listen to Gurdjieff 'Chants, Hymns and Dances' while repeating the Prayer of the Soul.
_http://www.amazon.com/Gurdjieff-Tsabropoulos-Chants-Hymns-Dances/dp/B0002ONC72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251868114&sr=8-1

If you want something for free you can go here:
_http://www.classiccat.net/
Search for your favourite composer and it will take you to the websites of musicians where you can download their various performances. ie Vivaldi: Winter is very nice.

Well, i do not know if there is any relation with the breathing program but the day before yesterday i went to see my holistic dentist (first time) because i thought that i had lost a piece of filling. She told me that it was not that but that i had lost a piece of my tooth.

The tooth in question was the tooth #25 (upper left side) and she told me that this tooth was associated with the karma.

Does it mean that my karma is going away? Does it mean that i am altering my karma? Or there is no relation at all? :huh:

MC said:
The tooth in question was the tooth #25 (upper left side) and she told me that this tooth was associated with the karma.

From where does that originate?

From a book called "Quand les dents se mettent à parler" (When the teeth begin to speak) from Michèle Caffin

gaman said:
After going to bed, I've been doing a session of pipe breathing before the prayer meditation. I wear a CPAP mask and I'm wondering if the extra pressure in the throat when breathing out in the mask during the exercises would be detrimental or less effective for vagus nerve stimulation. Does anyone have any ideas about this since I don't have enough knowledge of physiology?

That question has been asked a little while back ...

From a physiological perspective there is no harm to do pipe-breathing into a CPAP mask - it is actually a similar process. And if it has an impact at all on the vagus it would be to enhance rather then blunt the effect, as it increases the pressure in the chest, which is the mechanism (via receptors in the heart region) that produces vagal stimulation.

Hope that helps

Bohort said:
Well, i do not know if there is any relation with the breathing program but the day before yesterday i went to see my holistic dentist (first time) because i thought that i had lost a piece of filling. She told me that it was not that but that i had lost a piece of my tooth.

Does it mean that my karma is going away? Does it mean that i am altering my karma? Or there is no relation at all? :huh:

OK, this is a little worrying to me. I noticed that after the first week of doing the program my lower teeth on the right hand side where cracked (I'm still hoping its just the enamel, but I am unsure). I keep a close eye on my teeth so this is quite new.
I looked up repairs but the only thing that dentists appear to do is replace the tooth (not something I want doing). I do have my last wisdom tooth coming through that side mind so it may be related?
I did take it as a sign that my body needed better nutrition for one and have started on the detox diet as a result, as I found out cracking can be caused by grinding the teeth whilst asleep, which may also be a sign of heavy metal poisoning. Have also been brushing my teeth with magnesium and taking magnesium, D3 and calcium (along with everything else).
Now I'm still not sure its the program because this also happened at the same time I started taking apple cyder vinegar to balance my bodies PH out, looking back I think it was before I started taking it but cannot be sure.
My teeth on the lower left side appear to have developed cracks too.

I would also be very interested to know what peoples take on teeth may be in relation to the program (that is if its related).

This was my take on it until Bohort brought it up......
RedFox said:
Evolutionary1 said:
In You can Heal Your Life, teeth or teeth issues symbolize decision-making, committing, "chewing over things," and I have been plagued by one for about a week now along with headaches. And being a world-class procrastinator, I can see how blockages in this area of my life could be causing a reaction at this time when I (and many of you all, it seems) am confronted with the importance of doing something real, of being the change, RIGHT NOW. I also want to point out that the throat chakra governs the physical mouth/throat/teeth as well as healing, communication, and connection, which is another goal of the breathing and which is what I am actually attempting to do now at this very moment through this post even though "I don't feel like it" because my point--if there is one, is difficult to conveyand my tooth/jaw happens to have begun hurting again! I will persevere, and I hope I'm doing a decent job of it :)

Perhaps my toothache is a symptom of my tendency to drag my feet or sit on the fence being brought to the surface, perhaps it is means changes are manifesting and the "holy awareness" in my teeth are trying to bring my awareness to this pattern :D, perhaps it is the predator in me trying to stop me from cutting off it's food supply by distracting me with pain or faulty ideas. Perhaps it's just a toothache, perhaps it's all of the above. I'm not sure, but I think it's something worth considering.

I developed (noticed?) teeth problems (my last wisdom tooth is breaking through on the bottom right hand side, impacting my teeth and causing the enamel of 3/4 of them to crack) about a week after starting the program. I'd completely forgotten about looking the symptoms up in that book!
Until contemplating it now I hadn't realised that despite my efforts (?) I was still sat on the fence regarding all this.....that was quite a scary revelation. After about 15 minutes (and setting a deadline for the end of the week for a decision) I decided to commit to give all to this. Now I need to actually need to get on and Do it!
A decision is worth nothing if not acted upon.

Buddy said:
I just wanted the music to last longer. It's low-profile, beautiful and very effective for the meditation mood. Reminds me of my decorating taste: simple elegance. I don't want to use it for anything else, but I can understand someone else wanting too. It's that beautiful. :)

Well, there is always the possibility that more music is on the way. ;o)

The packaged version of the program is available for sale now. You can get it at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/

Burma Jones said:
The packaged version of the program is available for sale now. You can get it at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/

A 'wake up' news in the morning! Thanks. :)

RedFox said:
OK, this is a little worrying to me. I noticed that after the first week of doing the program my lower teeth on the right hand side where cracked (I'm still hoping its just the enamel, but I am unsure). I keep a close eye on my teeth so this is quite new.
I looked up repairs but the only thing that dentists appear to do is replace the tooth (not something I want doing). I do have my last wisdom tooth coming through that side mind so it may be related?
I did take it as a sign that my body needed better nutrition for one and have started on the detox diet as a result, as I found out cracking can be caused by grinding the teeth whilst asleep, which may also be a sign of heavy metal poisoning. Have also been brushing my teeth with magnesium and taking magnesium, D3 and calcium (along with everything else).
Now I'm still not sure its the program because this also happened at the same time I started taking apple cyder vinegar to balance my bodies PH out, looking back I think it was before I started taking it but cannot be sure.
My teeth on the lower left side appear to have developed cracks too.

Redfox,

You mentioned you have a wisdom tooth coming in on that side. If you're having problems with your other teeth in that area, have you considered the possibility that your wisdom tooth may be impacted?

_http://www.animated-teeth.com/wisdom_teeth/t1_wisdom_tooth.htm

I only mention this because my ex wife had this very problem with her wisdom tooth many years ago and it turned out she needed to get the wisdom tooth extracted. Her jaw was just too small to accommodate the extra tooth and it was causing a lot of pain for her molars in that same region.

In the past I've had a lot of problems with my lower wisdom teeth. They remained partially erupted for many years, which caused numerous infections and other health problems for me. I don't like to resort to surgery unless it's absolutely necessary, but in this case it was and my health has improved immensely since getting my lower wisdom teeth removed. I don't know if this helps you, but I wish somebody had told me this years ago instead of going through the years of pain like I did.

Ryan

Back
Top Bottom