Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

Ailén said:
We are thinking of booking up a restaurant for dinner on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday (all optional, of course), so that we have more time to spend together with everyone, and can order a special menu so that we stay on the right diet. Would you all like that? It would be good to know approximately who wishes to go and who doesn't, before making a reservation. At lunch time we can all take a break.

Count me in for Saturday and Sunday!

Don Genaro said:
Hi Pirata,
I just wanted to let you know that I've booked Hostal Avenida Madrid already!

Finally i booked in Hostal Avenida Madrid too, see you there!

Ailén said:
We are thinking of booking up a restaurant for dinner on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday (all optional, of course), so that we have more time to spend together with everyone, and can order a special menu so that we stay on the right diet. Would you all like that? It would be good to know approximately who wishes to go and who doesn't, before making a reservation. At lunch time we can all take a break.

Well i join "the restaurant party" all days, i'll be there from friday morning to monday morning. I'd like to know about the price of this special menu in order to take enough money.

See you soon

I'm really interested in going to this. In September I am moving to Granada, Spain for a year so it is perfect timing for a little trip away. It all just depends on finances though so would it be okay if I get back to you later, or are the places starting to fill up?

Not sure I understand your post, cagoule. The course is in July.

And unless I'm mistaken, you are a French speaker, in which case the ideal for you would be to attend the EE courses in France.

So far, what we've got scheduled is:
August 5-7 in Moissac (82)
September 16-18 in Vaison La Romaine (Vaucluse)
October 27-30 in Lille

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be other courses in Spain too.

pirataloko said:
Hostal Avenida Madrid: There aren't free individual rooms for the 8th-10th only double rooms you can rent one of these as an individual, and the price is around 30 Euros. It could be great for a couple but for one individual is different.

Pensión Lorenzo: Individual rooms available (6), no Air conditioning available in the free rooms only ventilator, price/night: 30 / 26 euros (i guess with / without TV)

Hi,

One of the attendees is looking for acommodation. How far are the two hotels listed above from the school? Walking distance?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'll be there from friday afternoon to monday morning with 2 more people and we would like to have dinner with all of you on friday, saturday and sunday.

We'll stay at the Vapor Gran Hotel.

Greetings!

miguel said:
Hi all,

I'll be there from friday afternoon to monday morning with 2 more people and we would like to have dinner with all of you on friday, saturday and sunday.

We'll stay at the Vapor Gran Hotel.

Excellent!

Between today and tomorrow, you should all receive an e-mail with a few precisions, the timetable, etc.

Less than a week to go! :D

would be possible to attend the conference instead of classes EE, or some other option because this week I can not economically afford the whole course.

Tristan said:
would be possible to attend the conference instead of classes EE, or some other option because this week I can not economically afford the whole course.

Hi Tristan!

Have already made the reservation?

If no, you book and go to the course. I can put the money missing you to pay for the entire course. Do not worry, the important thing is that you can go to the course.

Hola Tristan!

¿Ha efectuado ya la reserva?

Si no es así, usted reserve y vaya al curso. Yo puedo poner el dinero que le falta para pagar el curso completo. No se preocupe, lo importante es que usted pueda ir al curso.

That's very kind of you, OrangeScorpion! :D

Tristan, as you see, we can all make an effort, and you shouldn't skip parts of the course because of financial problems. You are welcome to come even if you can't afford it.

By the way, we received your sign-up form and your subscription fee. Thank you!!

I think I've replied to everyone who sent an e-mail, but if you haven't received a reply, please say so and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

The group that has formed seems awesome. We are really happy to get to know you all in person. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom