Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

Ailén said:
Not sure I understand your post, cagoule. The course is in July.

And unless I'm mistaken, you are a French speaker, in which case the ideal for you would be to attend the EE courses in France.

So far, what we've got scheduled is:
August 5-7 in Moissac (82)
September 16-18 in Vaison La Romaine (Vaucluse)
October 27-30 in Lille

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be other courses in Spain too.

Sorry, I did get slightly confused I thought this thread was about the Barcelona conference in October... You are mistaken on the French speaker part though, I'm from Northern England. Sorry for any confusion :)

cagoule said:
Ailén said:
Not sure I understand your post, cagoule. The course is in July.

And unless I'm mistaken, you are a French speaker, in which case the ideal for you would be to attend the EE courses in France.

So far, what we've got scheduled is:
August 5-7 in Moissac (82)
September 16-18 in Vaison La Romaine (Vaucluse)
October 27-30 in Lille

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be other courses in Spain too.

Sorry, I did get slightly confused I thought this thread was about the Barcelona conference in October... You are mistaken on the French speaker part though, I'm from Northern England. Sorry for any confusion :)

Hi cagoule this thread is about the EE classes in Spain (in Terrasa). Info about the Barcelona conference in october can be found here (in english and spanish): http_://www.lauraknightbarcelona.net/English/Laura_Knight.html

I'm going to lead an air mattress because I'm more comfortable in it. I wonder if we can lead everything on Friday (mattress, blankets, pillows ...) and leave it there for not having to taking it out of the hotel and entering it in the classroom throughout the weekend.

Yo voy a llevar un colchón hinchable porque estoy más cómodo en él. Me gustaría saber si el viernes podemos llevarlo todo (colchón, manta, cojín…) y dejarlo allí para no tener que estar sacándolo del hotel y entrándolo en la aula durante todo el fin de semana.

OrangeScorpion said:
I'm going to lead an air mattress because I'm more comfortable in it. I wonder if we can lead everything on Friday (mattress, blankets, pillows ...) and leave it there for not having to taking it out of the hotel and entering it in the classroom throughout the weekend.

Sure. The room will always be locked when we are not there, so you can leave everything you need.

We forgot to mention that, if you want to, you are welcome to take notes and/or record the talks, if it helps you:-) We will be taking our filming equipment so there will be a video of them too for those who want them.

See you tomorrow!

So the EE meeting in Spain has finished, We did have a really good time together :).
EE has indeed powerfull effects when done in group and the teachers were/are superb!

It was great to meet you all and share this experience together, hopefully not the last one!!

Totally agree with you , Ana... ;)

P. S. I started having some problems with constipation :shock:

LOL

I inform you that I got sick this weekend.
I have diarrhea.
Anything I eat, I go to the bathroom in less than an hour.
I flush out everything in liquid form.
I assume a virus came to my body during Sunday.

And I remember being "really" sick just once in two years and a half.
So it is disturbing.

It was very nice to meet you all in person, face to face.
I expect to keep contact with you, as a new network in Spain increase in strength. Let's see what it will be.
I did share some information with others during the weekend, Joe told me to share with you in the forum. I will, on another topic (diet & health).

Yours,
Jordi

jordifs said:
I have diarrhea.

So it is disturbing.

Yes, that sort of thing is always disturbing. It happens to us all the time when people come to visit and bring their "foreign" germs. Generally, the germs affect us more harshly if there is a mis-match of energy between us and the other individual(s). That may not always be a permanent condition, but sometimes it is.

So, I would say that there could have been 1) energy mis-match between you and others; 2) some "foreign germs".

jordifs said:
I have diarrhea.

So it is disturbing.

It was very nice to meet you all in person, face to face.
I expect to keep contact with you, as a new network in Spain increase in strength. Let's see what it will be.
I did share some information with others during the weekend, Joe told me to share with you in the forum. I will, on another topic (diet & health).

Yours,
Jordi

Hi Jordi! did you go to eat somewhere on sunday night? Could it have been some food poisoning rather than a virus?

Tristan said:

P. S. I started having some problems with constipation :shock:

LOL

Hmm....digestion problems with a few people. Perhaps symbolic of problems digesting the experience, since, in a very real way, a lot of "food" in the form of information was shared this past weekend in Terrassa.

Edit=fixed quote tag

Ana said:
So the EE meeting in Spain has finished, We did have a really good time together :).
EE has indeed powerfull effects when done in group and the teachers were/are superb!

It was great to meet you all and share this experience together, hopefully not the last one!!

Tristan said:

Me too ;)

I felt a little dizzy after breakfast yesterday.
Today I had to work and this week I have lots to do, I am very anxious when I have many things to do, but I feel very calm.
Physically I felt very tired, very strange because I usually don't sleep much (6 or 7 hours). and this morning I felt my body very, very heavy and with a little cramp in my left leg, is this normal?.

I want to thank the whole group...you are a fantastic!

I felt very tired yesterday. Now I am better. The meditation group is very strong! Gives faster results for oneself. I have done very well and I have come this weekend to insights about myself very enlightening.

A hug for everyone!

For me the EE experince was very healing. I can still feel the relaxing effects of it. Unlike most of you I did not notice any disturbance.
I am very happy about the whole experience.

Back
Top Bottom