Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi,

The music at the end of the EE video has an affect on me where the effect is that it lulls me to sleep just about everytime.

Similar to when I had reki performed on me and when the practitioner brought the energy down to my feet I was lulled to sleep. Anyone else experience this?

No, the only times I've fallen asleep during the meditation have been when I was noticeably tired beforehand. I've never had that happen during Reiki, either. Normally I just feel alert and very relaxed afterwards.
After the Ba Ha breathing my body feels oxygenated and some parts tingly then I lay down and after prayer of the soul there is about 15 min or so of just music playing. During that timed I am lulled. It is great I welcome it. Like falling asleep in a hammock on a light breezy day a relaxed fall into sleep…if there’s something on my mind I just feel relaxed but don’t drift to sleep other than that it helps me go unconscious

The music at the end of the EE video has an affect on me where the effect is that it lulls me to sleep just about everytime.

Similar to when I had reki performed on me and when the practitioner brought the energy down to my feet I was lulled to sleep. Anyone else experience this?

I think it's pretty normal to fall asleep while doing EE and also while receiving Reiki. Both are very relaxing activities and perhaps if you're tired and you need to sleep, that's what you're body does, to replenish itself.

Back
Top Bottom