Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

@Yas Would it be possible to clarify when tomorrow's EE is going to be? Asking just in case, so there wont be any confusion. Thanks! :flowers:

@Yas Would it be possible to clarify when tomorrow's EE is going to be? Asking just in case, so there wont be any confusion. Thanks! :flowers:

Thanks for asking, Keit. We don't change time in Mexico anymore, but considering the ones in the US and Canada who join us, it is better to ask them if the time is good for them too.

Tomorrow, we can meet at the same time (for us in Mexico) and we can discuss if changing it a bit would be good for most. Here's the time it would be for some different locations:

1698893115489.png

Tomorrow, I will post a reminder 30 minutes before as usual. :-)

I’d love to join you guys for this meeting.

Hi Chaze! I'm glad that you joined us, unfortunately, I think you couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear you.

Is there anything we can do to help you with your audio? Hopefully next time you can join us again without these issues.

Hi Chaze! I'm glad that you joined us, unfortunately, I think you couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear you.

Is there anything we can do to help you with your audio? Hopefully next time you can join us again without these issues.

I think I’m going to have to do it from my phone next time, I can’t access my camera nor mic via laptop. I’ll get it figured out because I’m looking forward to finally participating!

Back
Top Bottom