Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I was on Monday, at the beginning of the meeting, which I can stand for long, but I was present at the moment of discussing being contacted with one's emotions.

I am not the EE instructor, but I some time in the practice of Eiriu Eolas.

I do not remember your name, but a person that I have on my mind talks about that she is in contact with her emotions, and has good contact with emotions.

The main thing about Eiriu Eolas is not a matter of being in contact with one's emotions in the sense of experience these emotions. If this will be a case, the typical exercise on focusing on a specific emotion/emotions will be enough because focusing on specific sensation naturally give a possibility to feel it stronger/better.

In Eiriu Eolas it goes much further. Everyone should understand that "be touch in one's emotion" is something more than the experience of one's feelings coming from chemical reactions, etc.

What we mean in Eiriu Eolas in "be touch with one's emotions" is to be touch with your real self (which is i.a. composed by emotions) what comes in a few examples:

1) There could be the layer of false emotions conveyed by subjective attitude toward some situation, another man, or thing. For instance: Some girl or boy love her partner see all the superlatives, build a narration which suits expectations and someday bubble burst and this person gets a different attitude toward the past relationship. Eiriu-Eolas allows destroying the false narration through positive dissociation and gets to those emotions; this is what is the real contact with one's emotions. It allows realizing in which situation somebody is, yet before experience negative results and choose otherwise in its lives.

2) Another example is trauma. The individual in the situation of an unpleasant situation can burry their true emotions. Eiriu-Eolas can release them in the dreams (dramatic and emotional) or push some memories from the past to the conscious mind, that an individual can handle it going through it by feeling the emotions he/she felt and build correct and objective narration to something that was deferred and unsolved.

3) Change the quality of emotional life. With Eiriu-Eolas practices, spontaneously can come very good emotions from the past, like childhood, emotions which we experience in the time of full freedoms and without being abused by the surrounded world and any kind of interference. Another way how EE can influence positively is by gaining new emotions and mentality that change the mood and attitude toward surrounded reality, opening for new experiences.

This IS important; this is the work. This is good for everyone, what EE can give.

If you get the list of the emotions that the human can experience, you will see that man and woman experience the same emotions (The Ultimate List of Emotions To Better Understand Yourself And Others), what is different are the circumstances that work as the triggers and different is the intensity of feeling of specific emotions and the women feel them more intensively than men, which is commonly considered as to be better contacted with the emotions, because of the stronger intensity of experienced emotions than contact with Real I - it requires the work and is independent regard sexes.

That's OK Nathancat7, you can join us next time :-). We have two sessions:
  • Mondays at 6 p.m. UTC
  • Fridays at 1 a.m. UTC
You can use this UTC time converter to see what time would that be in your area: UTC to Your Local Time Conversion -- TimeBie
Hello Yas,
May I know if the next session is this May 29 on this next friday, 1am for America?,
if is possible, I would like to participate, I didn't practice E.E. before
I'm opened the link in the fist post about spreadsheet and I just found the Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops list, no the E.E. list
thanks

I was on Monday, at the beginning of the meeting, which I can stand for long, but I was present at the moment of discussing being contacted with one's emotions.

I am not the EE instructor, but I some time in the practice of Eiriu Eolas.

I do not remember your name, but a person that I have on my mind talks about that she is in contact with her emotions, and has good contact with emotions.

The main thing about Eiriu Eolas is not a matter of being in contact with one's emotions in the sense of experience these emotions. If this will be a case, the typical exercise on focusing on a specific emotion/emotions will be enough because focusing on specific sensation naturally give a possibility to feel it stronger/better.

In Eiriu Eolas it goes much further. Everyone should understand that "be touch in one's emotion" is something more than the experience of one's feelings coming from chemical reactions, etc.

What we mean in Eiriu Eolas in "be touch with one's emotions" is to be touch with your real self (which is i.a. composed by emotions) what comes in a few examples:

1) There could be the layer of false emotions conveyed by subjective attitude toward some situation, another man, or thing. For instance: Some girl or boy love her partner see all the superlatives, build a narration which suits expectations and someday bubble burst and this person gets a different attitude toward the past relationship. Eiriu-Eolas allows destroying the false narration through positive dissociation and gets to those emotions; this is what is the real contact with one's emotions. It allows realizing in which situation somebody is, yet before experience negative results and choose otherwise in its lives.

2) Another example is trauma. The individual in the situation of an unpleasant situation can burry their true emotions. Eiriu-Eolas can release them in the dreams (dramatic and emotional) or push some memories from the past to the conscious mind, that an individual can handle it going through it by feeling the emotions he/she felt and build correct and objective narration to something that was deferred and unsolved.

3) Change the quality of emotional life. With Eiriu-Eolas practices, spontaneously can come very good emotions from the past, like childhood, emotions which we experience in the time of full freedoms and without being abused by the surrounded world and any kind of interference. Another way how EE can influence positively is by gaining new emotions and mentality that change the mood and attitude toward surrounded reality, opening for new experiences.

This IS important; this is the work. This is good for everyone, what EE can give.

If you get the list of the emotions that the human can experience, you will see that man and woman experience the same emotions (The Ultimate List of Emotions To Better Understand Yourself And Others), what is different are the circumstances that work as the triggers and different is the intensity of feeling of specific emotions and the women feel them more intensively than men, which is commonly considered as to be better contacted with the emotions, because of the stronger intensity of experienced emotions than contact with Real I - it requires the work and is independent regard sexes.
I believe you meant me, if I‘m not much mistaken. By in touch with my emotions, I just meant that I feel them. I am aware that they lead me astray. In fact, they lead me.
I‘ve also experienced the opposite of not feeling anything; numbness, which is just as bad.
Thank you for the list. I will read it!

@Luks
I haven't had time to read the whole E.E. thread yet, but I have started his practice.
Thank you for your intervention; I don't understand the discussions (English) most of the time.
I woke up one night with severe stomach pain. Nothing special had happened and I asked myself questions about E.E. without looking for an answer and at the same time took the opportunity to integrate the lesson. I was able to understand that "fear in the stomach" was more than an expression.
So E.E. is still a wonderful gift! I am very grateful to Laura again!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

@Luks
Je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de lire l'intégralité du fil E.E. mais j'ai commencé sa pratique
Merci pour votre intervention ; je ne comprends pas les discussions (l'anglais) la plupart du temps.
Je me suis réveillée une nuit avec des douleurs fortes au ventre. Il ne s'était rien passé de spécial et je me suis posée des questions sur E.E. sans chercher une réponse et tout en saisissant l'occasion d'intégrer la leçon. J'ai pu comprendre que la "peur au ventre" était plus qu'une expression.
Ainsi E.E. est encore un cadeau merveilleux ! Je suis très reconnaissante envers Laura encore !

Hello Yas,
May I know if the next session is this May 29 on this next friday, 1am for America?,
if is possible, I would like to participate, I didn't practice E.E. before
I'm opened the link in the fist post about spreadsheet and I just found the Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops list, no the E.E. list
thanks

Hello jess,

The next meeting is on Friday at 1:00 am UTC. That would be this evening for America, but the exact time would vary depending on where in America you are. A time converter says it would be at 9:00 PM Thursday, in Washington, DC, USA.

Now, because you haven't practice before, I wanted to tell you that in these particular workshops we practice the complete program together and share our experiences with it or clarify some doubts about it. This is because all the participants had been practicing already when we started the workshops, so it isn't actually a workshop where we teach the breathing techniques, although we do take some time to answer questions regarding how to properly do the breathing exercises and so on.

Having said that, you are most welcome to come and practice with us! But, I would encourage you to watch the video about the program here so that you are familiar with it:

You can also try doing some of the exercises and then we can assist you during the meeting if you have any doubts. :-)

I believe you meant me, if I‘m not much mistaken. By in touch with my emotions, I just meant that I feel them. I am aware that they lead me astray. In fact, they lead me.
I‘ve also experienced the opposite of not feeling anything; numbness, which is just as bad.
Thank you for the list. I will read it!

Eiriu-Eolas is a very fruitful practise. If you have higher centers, you can improve yourself very fast.

It doesn't shame to not understand some topics deeply, because everyone has its predisposition, has its interests which got in the past, and does not have time for other things.

That list I linked is just an example.

You decide which part of yourself you service and believe that you will serve that higher :)

Luks, thank you for this. :flowers: You have given me a lot to think about. I do believe the EE is really helping, and I have become less attached to my emotions and calmer. However, I am detoxing my body, I went a bit overboard, so I have decreased Lugol’s.
Also I think I still need to decrease the round breathing, and keep on with the rest of the programme daily. It’s early days yet. We’ll see what happens. Thank you sincerely for your input, which has been very helpful.

I can feel so many changes, whether they are due to following a better diet, the supplements of Vit C, vit Bs, Lugol’s, EE. I have more energy, better powers of concentration, etc., etc., probably a combo!:thup:, but there’s still tons of work to do...

Hello jess,

The next meeting is on Friday at 1:00 am UTC. That would be this evening for America, but the exact time would vary depending on where in America you are. A time converter says it would be at 9:00 PM Thursday, in Washington, DC, USA.

Now, because you haven't practice before, I wanted to tell you that in these particular workshops we practice the complete program together and share our experiences with it or clarify some doubts about it. This is because all the participants had been practicing already when we started the workshops, so it isn't actually a workshop where we teach the breathing techniques, although we do take some time to answer questions regarding how to properly do the breathing exercises and so on.

Having said that, you are most welcome to come and practice with us! But, I would encourage you to watch the video about the program here so that you are familiar with it:

You can also try doing some of the exercises and then we can assist you during the meeting if you have any doubts. :-)
Hi Yas, thanks for reply, sure, ok, so the best could be start exercise E.E. and descovered the practice for my own for now.
Thanks for the disposicion of support. :-)

Hi Yas, thanks for reply, sure, ok, so the best could be start exercise E.E. and descovered the practice for my own for now.
Thanks for the disposicion of support. :-)

If you want to join us for the next workshop, we always take some time at the beginning and at the end to answer questions, so you are welcome to come and ask your questions and practice with us :-).

Hi Yas, t
Thanks again, sure, maybe I'll do soon, just can be good to have some practice before, is fair. thanks so much for text me again, appreciate it.

Today almost I can't access to the forum from safari browser, just in case can become really difficult the access from US, due the actual state of circunstances (sorry if sound a bit dramatic)
- I wondering if can be another way to keep in touch with us or the forum community in case I can't access totally to the website?
🙌

Hi Yas, t
Thanks again, sure, maybe I'll do soon, just can be good to have some practice before, is fair. thanks so much for text me again, appreciate it.

Today almost I can't access to the forum from safari browser, just in case can become really difficult the access from US, due the actual state of circunstances (sorry if sound a bit dramatic)
- I wondering if can be another way to keep in touch with us or the forum community in case I can't access totally to the website?
🙌

Hey Jess, do you know if it is an Internet service issue, or a problem with Safari? Can you open other webpages with no problems?

If it's an Internet issue, have you called your service provider? And, have you tried a different browser?

It is with regret I will not be at the meeting today, I have another commitment. I will practice on my own this evening. And will back for the next Monday session. See you then.:-(

See you next week, Joan!

Back
Top Bottom