Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thank you guys, very relaxing meditation and even more great discussion.
Relating the discussion about love and suffering. From my understanding (theory & praxis) the only way to learn about something is, at first, lack of it. Each of my "romantic" experience brought me closer to an understanding of love because there wasn't love in it. Breaking of those illusions, one by one, showed me what love is not. I suffered because of the lack of my knowledge. We should celebrate the breaking of our illusions and never give up because knowledge does protects.
Good night:-).

Thank you guys, very relaxing meditation and even more great discussion.
Relating the discussion about love and suffering. From my understanding (theory & praxis) the only way to learn about something is, at first, lack of it. Each of my "romantic" experience brought me closer to an understanding of love because there wasn't love in it. Breaking of those illusions, one by one, showed me what love is not. I suffered because of the lack of my knowledge. We should celebrate the breaking of our illusions and never give up because knowledge does protects.
Good night:-).
I think this is interesting.
When he's speaking about mind and thought he should maybe make a distinction between lower mental center and thought connection to cosmic mind.

I just want to let you know that I found out how to donate for the EE-session. I feel better because I dont like to take without giving. And I am very thankful for that possibility to do EE in a group.
I also made a recording of the music and when times are a little bit hard I play all that songs and it gives me a better feeling. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom