Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I'll be a little bit late due to unforeseen family circumstances. I'll be there before 7.15PM for sure.
Make that 7.25PM. My phone was stubbornly resisting coming out of power saving mode.

Plus I an in the waiting room.

Make that 7.25PM. My phone was stubbornly resisting coming out of power saving mode.

Plus I an in the waiting room.
I was in the waiting room on my phone. I have switched to laptop now - there's no response thus far.

It's okay if it's too late. I'll do the EE programme tonight and be there in spirit. Best! :-D

I’m going to join but it will be 20 min late... sorry!!! Let me know but if not I will be there in spirit.

Hi everyone!

Our Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

I’m going to join but it will be 20 min late... sorry!!! Let me know but if not I will be there in spirit.

That's OK, we usually talk a bit before we start so I don't think you'll miss much of the practice itself.

I tried to join you tonight but suddenly both my laptop and internet decided to stop cooperating. Not only did I struggle to log in, my connection died right after pipe breathing :-( I’ll continue with the recording on my own and join you next week.

Happy breathing everyone! :wizard:

Back
Top Bottom