Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

It was really nice to see everyone today and thank you to those who shared their experiences :thup: And of course a big thank you to our hosts, Yas and Logo5x5, for answering our questions :flowers:

I said during the workshop that I re-read the C's session on EE recently. If someone hasn't read it yet, I copied the relevant fragment of it below:

Q: (L) Alright. First of all, A*** {a friend doing the breathing/meditation program} is having a really hard time. She's going through some kind of - close to - an emotional breakdown sort of thing. Of course, she is concerned that she's just losing her mind. Other than what I've said to her, is there anything to add information-wise about what she's going through?

A: Her experience is similar to yours due to her rigid stubbornness.

Q: (L) Okay, so she's rigidly stubborn similar to the way I'm rigidly stubborn. Because of that, she's going to suffer as much in the breakdown as I did. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I see.

A: If one crystallizes on the wrong foundation it means much more suffering.

Q: (L) Are you saying that she crystallized on some foundation, and I did too?

Q: (L) Were they similar foundations?

A: No

Q: (L) But just that it was a crystallization of some sort?

Q: (L) And what caused or what was the nature of this crystallization?

A: Necessity for survival of trauma.

Q: (L) Well, there are some other people who have suffered certainly much more trauma, or at least equal trauma, who I didn't notice going through any kind of similar really outrageous suffering.

A: They didn't crystallize, they split.

Q: (L) So one difference is that some people crystallize to survive, and some people split to survive. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess if you split to survive, all you have to do is bring yourself together and merge, and therefore it is somewhat easier than somebody who has crystallized and has to break everything down. Is that it?

Q: (L) So that's one of the reasons for some of the different experiences among the people in the forum for example. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) Maybe people who split, reintegration happens over a longer period of time, where they slowly, slowly, slowly put themselves back together, so the suffering is in little bits at a time. Whereas people who crystallize hold it off until all at once something has to break down... (L) Yeah, people who crystallize resist probably more. I think that was the case with me...

Q: (L) So, okay... And there's some people who are having very mild experiences, and there are some people who aren't having much experience at all. What is going on with people who are not having much in the way of experience?

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

Q: (L) So in other words, they're the lucky ones!

A: Depends on the makeup and potential for strong emotions.

Q: (L) Any other questions on that particular topic? Any particular cases that stand out? (Ark) I think I am an example of the lucky ones. (C**) Yeah, me too. (L) You did it gradually. (Keit) Well, back in C****, I thought I was going crazy as well. Now I'm kind of okay. (A***) I had a horrible experience the other night. Joe and I were doing the whole program, and I kind of switched into a vision where I was being tortured. My fingernails were being pulled off, and I started crying couldn't stop. It was pretty traumatic. But that was the first time that something like that happened. (DD) I had a dream the second night after I did the first whole program. I was in a scenario where I was with a person who was a dangerous person. And I was being stalked by police or the army or something. And I was held by the neck by this person, and he had a thing that was about half the size of a hay hook that was made out of a thin wire. And he stuck it into my kidney on the right side, and when he would pull on it, it was like a taser shock. And I screamed myself awake at about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was the strangest dream I've ever had in my entire life. I woke myself up screaming at the top of lungs. Fortunately, that hasn't recurred. (L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

Q: (L) In other words, then people are able to be less controlled by hidden unseen or unknown emotion and more able to... (Keit) Assess reality and reactions to see what is objective...?

Q: (L) I have noticed that quite a number of people on the forum seem to be getting smarter. Is that just - they really seem to be getting things, putting things together, and...

A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

Q: (L) So there's a lot more hope for people than they even suppose. Even more than they suspected?

A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.

Q: (L) If things move too fast… (PL) That's exactly what I noticed. In the beginning I was doing round breathing, meditation a lot. And since I had trouble to get to sleep, I was praying one hour or two hours until I went asleep. That's when I got all those very bad dreams about getting stabbed and shot and cut and tortured. It was going too fast. Apparently, the more you do it, the faster the purging of those memories and illusions goes. (L) So, you can gauge your own process by how uncomfortable you are. And if you're uncomfortable, back off the round breathing and just do the meditation. The meditation and the prayer are the gentle, subsurface healing process I think. Is that correct?

Thanks for providing, Ant22!
While reading I had the idea to take the prayer to the NO. Do I need a permission for it? If so, who would I have to ask?

P.S: During the exercise BA HA I was freezing to my bones - I had to interrupt briefly and put on a winter sweater and socks. Afterwards everything was fine again.

Thanks for providing, Ant22!
While reading I had the idea to take the prayer to the NO. Do I need a permission for it? If so, who would I have to ask?

Hey YoYa, what do you mean by NO?

P.S: During the exercise BA HA I was freezing to my bones - I had to interrupt briefly and put on a winter sweater and socks. Afterwards everything was fine again.

Same here, I needed to resort to a wooly blanket and it was a very warm day where I live with 25 degrees. Also, sometimes the day after Ba-Ha I feel a bit sad. It never happens if I skip it. Let's see how tomorrow goes :-)

By NO I mean NeurOptimal - instead of the music, I want to hear the meditation.

Ant, your sadness certainly makes sense, even if you don't have any pictures or answers at the moment.
When I had my crying fit, Yas told me that maybe I should slow down then.

Go easy on yourself,but stay alert.:hug2:

By NO I mean NeurOptimal - instead of the music, I want to hear the meditation.

Ant, your sadness certainly makes sense, even if you don't have any pictures or answers at the moment.
When I had my crying fit, Yas told me that maybe I should slow down then.

Go easy on yourself,but stay alert.:hug2:

Thank you for your kind words YoYa :-) I like to think I am a seasoned EE practitioner but clearly there's still some stuff to process. But hey, we are all 'work in progress' and the nature of the Work is such that as long as the progress continues there will be work to be done :knitting:

As for NO, the music the system comes with is the reason NeurOptimal works. The clicks in the music (short pauses, as if the recording was broken) are crucial as they elicit a low level response from your brain that NO quiets down. It is the calming down of the brain's response that makes NO so effective at resolving anxiety, trauma and other issues resulting from harmful or ineffective functioning of the brain.

So swapping the music for POTS would prevent the system from doing its job.

Both NO and POTS are very useful but they are different tools in our tool bag. It's best not to use them simultaneously.

That said, for a long time after I started doing EE I struggled with it. I'd cough to the point I couldn't continue, get ridiculously angry, sleepy, or have pretty messed up dreams. I also found myself short of breath for a couple fo days after EE so I couldn't even do pipe breaths more often than once a week.

It did slowly improve with time but I noticed a massive jump in that improvement shortly after I started using NO. I did Pipe Breathing during while listening to NO but I didn't do the counting, just breathing in and out with constriction. I suspect it may have contributed to the improvement.

As for using meditation to help address the 'wandering mind', as I mentioned yesterday, here's the C's session I was referring to:

(L) So... How to explain how to meditate.

(Andromeda) Well, how have you been doing it?

(Parallel) Well, I have the audio track, the Prayer of the Soul, and then I follow the words and then I see sort of relations to my daily life and how I could improve.

(L) That's kind of more like guided thinking. Lemme see the easiest way to explain it... Probably the tightest way to start to do it would be to stop using the audio track. Instead, repeat the prayer in your mind in time with your breathing 20 times, one after the other.

Breathe in, first line. Breathe out. Breathe in, second line, breathe out. If you can do it 1 time, that's something. The goal is to be able to do it 20 times. Shoot for that.

Here is the key: At a certain point, you will stop doing what you're doing in your mind, and thoughts will come in. You will realize that all of a sudden, you've drifted and started thinking about other things. What you do at that point is you stop that other thinking, and you immediately start again. You'll notice these interruptions happening a lot. Your mind wants to...

(Parallel) To go on holiday.

(L) Your mind wants to go on holiday. You just keep pulling it back. You don't do that in a hard way or a rough way or get angry about it. You just realize you've drifted, and then pull it back and start again.

If you could manage to just do that for 5 minutes, that's a lot. If you can do it for 5 minutes, then increase to 10 minutes.

(Parallel) So no visualization.

(L) No visualization. Just words. Visualizations come later. Visualizations can induce interesting effects, but you have to get to the point where you can discipline your mind enough to repeat a selected series of words or a phrase continuously without being deviated by the mind wandering.

It's like lifting weights. Your brain will get tired. But the more you do it, the longer you can do it, and the less tired your brain gets. Eventually, you can get this single pointed focus on exactly what you're doing and hold your attention and focus on it for an indefinite period of time.

When you can do that, let me know.

(Perceval) What words did you suggest he use?

(L) You can use the Prayer of the Soul, or you can recite a poem. It almost doesn't matter since you're just exercising your focusing power. I always used the Lord's Prayer.

Last edited:
As for NO, the music the system comes with is the reason NeurOptimal works. The clicks in the music (short pauses, as if the recording was broken) are crucial as they elicit a low level response from your brain that NO quiets down. It is the calming down of the brain's response that makes NO so effective at resolving anxiety, trauma and other issues resulting from harmful or ineffective functioning of the brain.
If I have understood you correctly, then I must tell you that any music that is linked to NO does the job. ... So that you understand me correctly, I enclose a screenshot from the schoolbook.
playlist_erstellen.jpg

If I have understood you correctly, then I must tell you that any music that is linked to NO does the job. ... So that you understand me correctly, I enclose a screenshot from the schoolbook.

I never used NO3 so if there are changes allowing for any kind of external audio to be used - then I don't know about them. It does sound strange though. If the clicks in the Zengar music are the reason NO works, then listening to your own music without the clicks kind of sounds like defeating the purpose.

You said "any music that is linked to NO", what do you mean by 'liked'? If music can be processed by the NO system to work just like the recordings provided by Zengar then it makes sense. Otherwise I would be interested to know how NO is supposed to do its job without the clicks?

It may be better to ask this specific question in the NeurOptimal thread as others who have used NO3 may be able to comment on its effectiveness when listening to external audio.

The clicks belong to the NO system - no matter what music you use, the clicks will be there.

Mystery solved then :thup: As long as you hear the clicks NO will do its job, no matter what music you listen to. In that case, I think you could in fact listen to the meditation recording of POTS for a double impact. I'd still post the question in the NO thread in case those who use the system and could assist you further don't check this thread :-)

Thank you all for the company on Mondays.

@Ant22 Thank you very much for the data you have written: It is very useful for me too (together with the translator), essential information to move forward. I will read it again slowly and continue with all this in my experience.

Merci à tous pour la compagnie des lundis.

@Ant22 Je vous remercie chaleureusement pour les données que vous avez faites par écrit: C'est très utile pour moi aussi (avec le traducteur), des informations essentielles pour avancer. Je vais re-lire lentement encore et poursuivre avec tout cela dans mon expérience.

Thanks @Ant22 for the sessions, they are very informative and good reminders for all of us. They also give us some homework to do with the meditation in between our sessions. ;-)

Regarding the use of another audio for NO. Many members said they were able to do it with other music and also with movies and these still work with the software so that you have the "clicks" or stops. I've never done it, so I wouldn't know how to set it up. I suppose you'd have to upload your music or video into the software as explained in the instructions you've posted.

@YoYa , if you're doing it with a practitioner, maybe he/she can help with that. Otherwise, you could ask about it in the NeurOptimal thread so that the others who have done it can give you more information about it. It will be interesting to know how this goes for you.

Back
Top Bottom