Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hey Jess, do you know if it is an Internet service issue, or a problem with Safari? Can you open other webpages with no problems?

If it's an Internet issue, have you called your service provider? And, have you tried a different browser?

See you next week, Joan!

Hi logos5x5, I already changed the browser, I had a lot of problems on safari, everything is fine now

-May I know if you have zoom meetings in spanish language?, I understand on the english, just maybe my english pronunciation is medium, or still in progress of learning

thanks so much for rely 🙂

-May I know if you have zoom meetings in spanish language?, I understand on the english, just maybe my english pronunciation is medium, or still in progress of learning

These workshops are in English, but there we are Spanish speakers and there were some members who asked questions in Spanish before. So don't worry about it. If there's something you don't understand in English, we can say it in Spanish too, as long as we don't turn it all into Spanish so that the others can also benefit from the questions and answers :-).

These workshops are in English, but there we are Spanish speakers and there were some members who asked questions in Spanish before. So don't worry about it. If there's something you don't understand in English, we can say it in Spanish too, as long as we don't turn it all into Spanish so that the others can also benefit from the questions and answers :-).
Hi Yas, Thank you very much for reply, I'm sure I'll join soon

Back
Top Bottom