Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

One day I will sync in with a practice here, have been checking in vain a few times. Is Monday around now a scheduled time? Thanks.

One day I will sync in with a practice here, have been checking in vain a few times. Is Monday around now a scheduled time? Thanks.

Hello! According to the time when you posted this, you were just in time. From what I can find in Google, the Monday meeting is at 2pm in Ontario, Canada (I see that you are from there in your profile info).

We post the reminder and link 30-20 minutes before the meeting, so you can look for that reminder here too.

Hello! According to the time when you posted this, you were just in time. From what I can find in Google, the Monday meeting is at 2pm in Ontario, Canada (I see that you are from there in your profile info).

We post the reminder and link 30-20 minutes before the meeting, so you can look for that reminder here too.
Thank you! Yes you are right, just in time but car keys in hand, appointment in town. So more chagrin that I actually caught the time! I have looked for schedule, now know there is one, even if I didn't recognize it. Will plan on finding schedule and keeping time free.

Reactions: Yas
Hello everyone!

I just want to let you know that tonight/tomorrow, for some, the EE session will be at the usual time, so hopefully that will be better for those in Australia and Russia.

This means that we will have our meeting at 1:00 am UTC (Friday).

According to my time converter, it should be at 8:00 am (Friday) in Novosibirsk , and at 9:00 pm (Thursday) in Washington DC (I'm using Washington just for reference because I know the US has different time usages), and then at 11:00 am (Friday) in Sydney (also for reference for the Australians).

I hope this is OK for you, but if not, please let us know so that we can adjust to a more convenient time for those who usually attend this meeting.

I will post the reminder 30 minutes before as usual.

Thanks @Yas i am stuck working today. I’ll be back on board next week once my staff are back from holidays. I’m flexible w times on Friday as I generally keep it free for EE so happy to go with what works for the group. See you all next week - happy EE

Reactions: Yas
Thank you all for your kindness and helpful statements! Meanwhile I think one has to accept that there are "confused days" - influenced by whatever or whomever. And I feel there was also the lesson to not get confused by a confused situation 😵 :lol::-D🥰:cool2:

There is one thing I wanted to add to E's remark about alpine glaciers. It is true that they disappear. - at least the one I saw. I have been near that big glacier (at Großglockner) about 25 years ago. It was big. When I came there again about 15 years later I was shocked to see how small it has become . . .and I think it is still melting . . .

Back
Top Bottom