Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

After the session I always feel without fatigue, like if I had been sleeping 8 hours. Thank you everyone for being here. It is superbe.:thup:
It happens to me too, but this time it was different.
At the end of the meeting, i woke up, did some mates and when i wanted to realize it, i was bottling 2 drawers of mead !!! Finished a few minutes ago :-). And feel the day just start! :cool2:

For me, the EE yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotions. I haven't had this intense feeling for a long time. Joy, gratitude, sadness... and during the meditation I didn't even hear the first sentence of the POTS anymore. :umm: I can't tell if it was falling asleep or zoning out.
How exactly would you tell if it was one or the other? In any case, I was very far away and almost missed our conversation at the end. Everyone was already back online. Afterwards I was a bit dazed.
In any case, I can only agree, it was a special session yesterday and I thank you for having these meetings. I also enjoy seeing you there as often as I can. :hug2:

Hi everyone! Unfortunately tomorrow I will not be able to attend the meeting. My sister came for visit us. We not seen for 3 years and, as a laboratory technician, it is her first week of vacation since the plandemic began and we organized to climb the highest mountain in Buenos Aires (which is 40km from where i live) and we must start the travel at 5 am.
I hope you have a relaxing and beautiful E.E session.
See you on Monday!
A big hug to all!

Thank you so much! It was really good. I feel so good after the session, renewed, happier, more centered.

One question: is there another day to do EE apart Monday evening? I know you have another session but when?

Nice to be with you! ❤️

Thank you so much! It was really good. I feel so good after the session, renewed, happier, more centered.

One question: is there another day to do EE apart Monday evening? I know you have another session but when?

Nice to be with you! ❤️

There is another online EE session on Thursday evenings / Friday early mornings - at 3 AM CET (1 AM UTC):

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

I also!!! thank you all for this beautiful meeting !!!

p.d: sorry for my English, I swear that in my head before I open my mouth it sounds better!

If I'm not mistaken, there is another meeting on Thursdays.

Thursday: 1 a. M. A 2 a. M. UTC

at 3 AM CET (1 AM UTC):
Thank you but... for me these is Chinese. I do not understand what it means. Is it 3 AM european hour? is yes, what means 1 AM?
Thursday: 1 a. M. A 2 a. M. UTC
Thank you. But 1 AM in Mexico?

I tell you I am a little moron with numbers, maybe I did not have a good mathematics teacher when I was young. :umm:

Dave. your English is ok. Do not be shy and talk more do not worry! Me too when I talk alone or in my head I talk as good as Virginia Woolf ! :lol:

Thank you but... for me these is Chinese. I do not understand what it means. Is it 3 AM european hour? is yes, what means 1 AM?

3:00 AM Friday (early morning) at Central European Time (CET; Berlin or Paris time).
UTC stands for Universal Time Coordinated which coincides with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), time zone with respect to which other time zones are usually expressed.

So, CET (Central European Time) is UTC+2 during summer and UTC+1 during winter because of "day-light saving time" (adding 1 hour) during summer.
Hope this helped...

Edit: clarity

Back
Top Bottom