Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

But have you not noticed that movies increasingly have bad endings? Like a weird cartoon, or Alice through the Looking Glass, the screen wants to suck us into the movie, and it’s going to be hard if not impossible to resist when the devil is in the very real details of everyday life.

But yeah, I totally agree with you about these two! Love a good farce! But it has to be pithy and not just superficial predictable slapstick and pratfalls with an absurdly contrived plot. What we are getting is more like Kafka where “this can’t possibly be really happening” is kind of still in the background. Things will return to “normal” won’t they?

And what’s more farcical: believing that either of these two is some kind of objective hope as we sit on our hands waiting for E-lawn to stand for us or Ick to … not sure what his purpose is these days. (Just another voice to echo what many think? Have no fear and relax, Ick agrees with you!)

OR thinking we can consume pop corn forever and not get drawn in?

I’m still eating pop corn and watching too but I have a suspicion “sh!t’s about to get real” as the saying goes. Although the PTB want to maintain the popcorn phase until the moment of truth or as long as possible before nature and the law of averages intervenes. OSIT

To be sincere I haven't seen movies for a long time and I like happy endings 🌹 I learned that from reading romance novels here on the forum. A bad director, clownish actors and a script without poetics only adds if it's going to make your life bitter. And that's why I think we can knowingly benefit from this situation by reducing the emotional charge and bringing light into our lives, to keep this Alicia Musk there in her black mirror with Kafka Icke. Lol !!!. Surrealism is often a most insidious type of dissociation.

About popcorn, it's the same thing, corn is such a beautiful thing but the pop... I prefer the simplicity of life, so observing with honesty and a careful eye, there is no entrapment. (and I like popcorn..)

I think this interview has some relevance here. Dave Rubin (Super Zionist) and Bret Weinstein (Jewish Atheist) discuss what the hell happened and just where are we now? They very obviously avoided any discussion of Israel.

Bret, IMO, is pretty much calling it game over. We (the collective education system, science, and atheist, ignored “Chesterton’s Fence” and now no one can trust ANY institution, let alone each other. Making people of faith, and belief systems out to be low-brow and ignorant, then arrogantly attacking their norms, morals, and mores was a big mistake. (paraphrased)

Chesterton’s Fence is a simple rule of thumb that suggests you should never destroy a fence, change a rule, or alter a tradition if you do not understand why it was created in the first place.

Did we do this to ourselves by ignoring Chesterton’s Fence, or is there a man behind the curtain? And is the man behind the curtain a fraud like in the Wizard of Oz or is it an AI monster that we will have no defenses against?

Bret you are in a suite and tie, why? We are at war, and it’s time dress appropriately. The stakes couldn’t be higher.

At the end Dave tries to get Bret to end on a positive note. And he does, but after making this point. If what we are up against is a monster that is going to take us out. What does it matter? Boot strap up and speak against it. Even thought you know it will take you out. No worries, everyone else will be going down with you. At least have your say. Some people will acquiesce a time or two, but then they will find the strength and stand.

The positive:

The borg, the man behind the curtain, doesn’t understand us. It doesn’t understand the nuances of the human race. We defeated the old man at covid with hundreds of you-tubers, meme etc. But the old man wants revenge and is be coming back much smarter this time. We may be able to defeat him again. But people have to stand up, and people have to stand together.

Interesting:

Dave, who once said that he made one phone call and got Joe Rogan his new job. Says to Brett. If you want to get a message to Elon Musk, no problem I can call him for you. What do you need? (One phone call away, and Musk will pick up?)

I Can’t Overstate How Dire This Is | Bret Weinstein​

Chesterton Fence: Don’t Destroy What You Don’t Understand! (5 minutes)​

Last edited:
To be sincere I haven't seen movies for a long time and I like happy endings 🌹 I learned that from reading romance novels here on the forum. A bad director, clownish actors and a script without poetics only adds if it's going to make your life bitter. And that's why I think we can knowingly benefit from this situation by reducing the emotional charge and bringing light into our lives, to keep this Alicia Musk there in her black mirror with Kafka Icke. Lol !!!. Surrealism is often a most insidious type of dissociation.

About popcorn, it's the same thing, corn is such a beautiful thing but the pop... I prefer the simplicity of life, so observing with honesty and a careful eye, there is no entrapment. (and I like popcorn..)
Actually I avoid watching movies like the plague. I hate the manipulation and programming channels that get pried open which I find myself actively resisting almost immediately. (Old movies are a diff story: it’s easier to observe the ham-fisted manipulation of the 50’s 60’s etc and learn from it especially with the cheesier special effects and musical scores)

The popcorn is just a meme for observation. It’s fine until it gets stuck in my teeth. Either popcorn or corn on the cob can do that lol! IOW, at some point action will likely be demanded. That’s what I was trying to say.

As for happy endings, I think each individual has to work in their own way, but I dont think we arrive at a truly happy ending by trying to achieve a happy ending. I think there has to be a greater purpose that drives our lives and actions.

I don’t see this anywhere else on the forum.. but here’s the video recording of musk welcoming jones onto x via his new “space” feature on the application. It seemed to be an open meeting invitation to several public figures including Andrew Tate, Vivek R, Mat Gaetz, General Flynn. Yes it’s a bit peculiar I would say but I guess we should just keep our eyes open. It’s actually quite an interesting watch, and I can see how this will get the attention of millions.

Cette année 2024 devra marquer la sortie du smartphone TESLA, d'@elonmusk
Réfléchissons ensemble 2 minutes.
On sait quoi ?
Que cela sera un produit très innovant.
Qu'il pourra se connecter au réseau de satellite Starlink appartenant à Elon Musk.
Que cette faculté est déjà offerte à des concurrents si vous avez besoin d'un appel d'urgence et que vous n'avez pas de réseau.
On peut en déduire quoi ?
Qu'Elon Musk pourra créer un réseau privé virtuel mondial où ses smartphones seront connectés à son réseau social X en contournant les éventuelles censures que certains petits dictateurs voudraient mettre en place....
Simple réflexion, mais ce gars a toujours un coup d'avance.
1704703787924.png
This year 2024 will have to mark the release of the TESLA smartphone, from @elonmusk
Let's think together for 2 minutes.
What do we know?
That it will be a highly innovative product.
That it will be able to connect to the Starlink satellite network owned by Elon Musk.
That this capability is already offered to competitors if you need an emergency call and don't have a network.
What does this mean?
That Elon Musk will be able to create a global virtual private network where his smartphones will be connected to his social network X, bypassing any censorship that some petty dictators might want to put in place....
Just a thought, but this guy's always one step ahead.

Elon Musk a précédemment déclaré qu'il souhaitait que « toute la vie financière de quelqu'un » repose sur X.
Il souhaiterait également proposer des cartes de débit, des chèques et des services de prêts...
Et bien !
Mail Online (Elon Musk finally confirms X WILL launch payments option)
Elon Musk finally confirms X WILL launch payments option
In a blog Tuesday, Musk's X has fired the starting gun on its plan to replace banks. First it will be payments between friends, but down the line will be loans and share dealing.
1704873822327.png
I posted about the future release of the "Tesla" smartphone, and that @elonmusk will be able to use it as a private network with Starlink and X.
Now we're going one step further!
X has announced that it will launch "peer-to-peer payments" this year.
Elon Musk has previously said that he wants "someone's entire financial life" to be based on X.
He would also like to offer debit cards, cheques and lending services...
Well!
Elon Musk finally confirms X WILL launch payments option
In a blog Tuesday, Musk's X has fired the starting gun on its plan to replace banks. First it will be payments between friends, but down the line will be loans and share dealing.

I saw this on Twitter today and find it a bit disturbing. Musk says "The first Neuralink product is called Telepathy". Why usurp a common term that is already widely used? I can imagine how in the future that will cause a lot of confusion any time someone uses the term "telepathy". Oh, and if you haven't read the associated news already, Neuralink has now been implanted in the first victim person.

I saw this on Twitter today and find it a bit disturbing. Musk says "The first Neuralink product is called Telepathy". Why usurp a common term that is already widely used? I can imagine how in the future that will cause a lot of confusion any time someone uses the term "telepathy". Oh, and if you haven't read the associated news already, Neuralink has now been implanted in the first victim person.
Yes, that's a crazy development indeed. Don't know what happens to the victim if something goes wrong. And it is even wireless technology that you can control, for example, your phone. To me, it sounds like installing consciously cancer into your brain.

Imagine the confused historians in the future when they manage to put together from the leftover crumbs of our time something like "a solar flare disabled many people in that time because they were using telepathy". :shock:

Back
Top Bottom