Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

As for why Peterson seems to be so strange recently in the way he talks to people:

I think apart from a rather big ego problem he might unconsciously experience an extreme form of cognitive dissonance because some part of him probably has big problems reconciling his compassionate and empathetic being with the fact that he actively supports and is friends with probably the biggest mass murderer of innocent men, woman and children on the planet today (on the official public stage): Netanyahu. When people experience extreme forms of cognitive dissonance they often tend to unconsciously let their frustration about themselves out on others.
I am not overthinking it. If he has been messed with and programmed while he was “away”, all bets are off. There is no way to know what was done to him, how he is being handled or what psych drugs he still may be getting. The psychological way of trying to figure him out, at this point, has become a futile proposition, IMO. Bottom line, something broke inside him from all the stress and manipulation and his long reliance on psych drugs. How that breakage manifests is a stunning wonder from the guy we once thought we knew. He was a unique individual. He still is, but now a sorry caricature of who he once was.

Whether his brain sucked a valve, threw a connecting rod, or some kid put sugar in his gas tank: the engine is blown. (Time for a new car) That’s my take.

Back
Top Bottom