Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

As for why Peterson seems to be so strange recently in the way he talks to people:

I think apart from a rather big ego problem he might unconsciously experience an extreme form of cognitive dissonance because some part of him probably has big problems reconciling his compassionate and empathetic being with the fact that he actively supports and is friends with probably the biggest mass murderer of innocent men, woman and children on the planet today (on the official public stage): Netanyahu. When people experience extreme forms of cognitive dissonance they often tend to unconsciously let their frustration about themselves out on others.
I am not overthinking it. If he has been messed with and programmed while he was “away”, all bets are off. There is no way to know what was done to him, how he is being handled or what psych drugs he still may be getting. The psychological way of trying to figure him out, at this point, has become a futile proposition, IMO. Bottom line, something broke inside him from all the stress and manipulation and his long reliance on psych drugs. How that breakage manifests is a stunning wonder from the guy we once thought we knew. He was a unique individual. He still is, but now a sorry caricature of who he once was.

Whether his brain sucked a valve, threw a connecting rod, or some kid put sugar in his gas tank: the engine is blown. (Time for a new car) That’s my take.

The Hidden Autopilot Data That Reveals Why Teslas Crash
Video and data gathered by the Wall Street Journal from over 200 Tesla Autopilot crashes reveals that longstanding concerns about Tesla’s camera-based technology, which differs from the rest of the industry, are showing up on the roads and putting the public at risk.⁠
By Wall Street Journal July 30, 2024 Video

My assumption is that he was OK with the Bolivia coup because that country has big lithium reserves. And a similar thing can be said about Venezuela, although this time is about the oil. I guess the global oil supply could be modulated and influenced better by having control over Venezuela's big reserves. And the EV industry could also be affected by the oil prices.

What is fascinating is that US interests have now in Elon a bigger influence than CNN and the other mainstream outlets ever had.

Elon, by all accounts, has a rather contradictory concept of freedom of expression. I say this in the sense that like any person with his own agenda, one day he will say what is freedom of expression and what is not. After all, the man is a harsh critic of the woke culture, but he doesn't hesitate to insert a cable and a chip in your head...

Now there is a problem between the social network X and the Brazilian justice:

In Brazil, social network 𝕏 (formerly Twitter) announced the closure of its local operations, a decision attributed to legal demands that, according to the platform, would force them to violate Brazilian, Argentine, U.S. and international laws in secret.

“Due to Alexandre de Moraes' 'Justice' demands in Brazil that would force us to break (in secret) Brazilian, Argentine, U.S. and international law, 𝕏 has no choice but to close its local operations in Brazil. It is a disgrace to justice,” Elon Musk said in his account on that social network.

He added: “The decision to close 𝕏's office in Brazil was difficult, but, if we had agreed to Alexandre's (illegal) demands for secret censorship and handing over private information, there would be no way to explain our actions without embarrassing ourselves.”

The reasons behind this measure are centered on the legal demands imposed by the Brazilian justice system. According to 𝕏, complying with these demands would imply acting against a set of legislations from different countries, which put them at a crossroads that culminated in the determination to end their operations in Brazil.

X claims that Moraes secretly threatened one of its legal representatives in Brazil with arrest if it did not comply with court orders to remove some content from its platform. Brazil's Supreme Federal Court, where Moraes sits, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Reuters.

The X service is still available to the Brazilian population, billionaire Elon Musk's platform said Saturday.

The platform said in a statement published on the same social network that De Moraes “does not respect the law or due process” by issuing “censorship” orders to remove content.

For this reason, X assured that it is closing the office to “protect” its employees, although it clarified that the platform will continue to operate in Brazil.

“His (De Moraes') actions are incompatible with a democratic government,” said the platform, which published a portion of a court ruling issued on Friday in which X is again ordered to remove several profiles.

In the document, the magistrate states that the company did not heed previously issued orders and insists that, if it does not comply, its representative in Brazil will face a daily fine of 20,000 reais (about $3,600) and imprisonment for disobedience.

Musk himself added in another message that the magistrate “must go” and supported the calls of the Brazilian ultra-right to initiate an 'impeachment' process against him.

He also posted an image where he compared De Moraes to Voldemort, the villain from the Harry Potter book saga. “The resemblance is uncanny. Alexandre de Voldemort,” the owner of the social network X joked.

De Moraes is in charge of an investigation into the spread of fake news and, when he presided over the Superior Electoral Court, he ordered the removal of hundreds of publications on X that questioned the soundness of the Brazilian electoral system in the run-up to the 2022 elections.

In addition, the magistrate is leading another inquiry against former president Jair Bolsonaro (2019-2022) for his alleged participation in a coup attempt after losing the elections to Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

These actions have earned him the antipathy of the former Brazilian president's supporters and he has become a frequent target of attacks during far-right demonstrations.

Argentine President Javier Milei alluded to this conflict on his X profile by reposted a post that reads: “Last night, Alexandre de Moraes threatened X's legal representative in Brazil with arrest if he did not comply with his orders to censor accounts (one of them is Fernando Cerimedo's). To protect the safety and integrity of the team, Elon Musk made the decision to shut down all its operations in Brazil immediately. At the time, Chancellor Diana Mondino with Javier Milei had made the Argentine Embassy available as a refuge for X employees who were under threat of imprisonment. At the time, Elon Musk would have been grateful, but they definitely decided to leave the country”.

Argentine businessman Fernando Cerimedo, one of the brains behind Milei's election campaign, also expressed himself in X against the Brazilian judge. “De Moraes you will end up in prison. There is no corner in the world where you can take refuge, you destroyed entire families. You hijacked Brazilian democracy and administered freedom of expression to your liking. The world no longer tolerates tyrants like you. And there is no turning back, not only do we want you out of the system, but we also want you behind bars as the criminal you are”.

After all, the man is a harsh critic of the woke culture, but he doesn't hesitate to insert a cable and a chip in your head...
In his mind, nothing can go wrong with his chips in the head I guess. His idea is that these chips will supposedly save humanity from being overpowered by Super-AI's, though I don't remember his exact argumentation. Obviously, people with chips in their heads are more likely to fall prey to outside interference.

Well, now this. At this point, it looks like a rant. May be part of the 'plot'? But, one will never know what will happen when 'reality creators' act.

Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich issued a scathing rebuke of X CEO Elon Musk, calling for his arrest because of his platform’s free speech laws, which Reich deemed “out of control.”

On Friday, Reich, who served under then-President Bill Clinton, issued a column piece, where he argued that just because Musk is one of the wealthiest people in the world, doesn’t mean he can’t face consequences.

“He may be the richest man in the world,” Reich began.

“Hey may be one of the world’s most influential social media platforms. But that doesn’t mean we’re powerless to stop him,” he added, listing six things law enforcement could do to arrest the tech mogul.

The comments were made in The Guardian where Reich called for Musk to be “reined in” because he is “out of control.”

Here are 5 actions Reich wants taken against Musk:

1. A Tesla Boycott

2. Advertisers boycotting X.

3. “Regulators around the world should threaten Musk with arrest if he doesn’t stop disseminating lies and hate on X.”

4. “In the United States, the Federal Trade Commission should demand that Musk take down lies that are likely to endanger individuals – and if he does not, sue him under Section Five of the FTC Act.”

5. “The US government – and we taxpayers – have additional power over Musk, if we’re willing to use it. The US should terminate its contracts with him, starting with Musk’s SpaceX.”

6. “Make sure Musk’s favorite candidate for president is not elected.”

In his mind, nothing can go wrong with his chips in the head I guess. His idea is that these chips will supposedly save humanity from being overpowered by Super-AI's…Obviously, people with chips in their heads are more likely to fall prey to outside interference.
Tesla battery fire in your head, anyone? Gives new meaning to spontaneous combustion. Think too hard and your head essplodes? Will the chips have a kill switch? Self-driving option?

Musk lays out his Mars colony plan:
How probable is it that this will work?
Starship hasn't made it to LEO. To get to the moon they say it'll take about twenty Starships.
SpaceX’s concept of operations for the Starship lunar lander it is developing for the Human Landing System (HLS) program requires multiple launches of the Starship/Super Heavy system. One launch will place a propellant depot into orbit, followed by multiple other launches of tanker versions of Starship, transferring methane and liquid oxygen propellants into the depot. That will be followed by the lander version of Starship, which will rendezvous with the depot and fill its tanks before going to the moon.
Exactly how many launches will be required has been a point of debate since Starship’s selection by NASA for the first HLS award in 2021. Neither NASA nor SpaceX have given firm numbers recently. A paper about the HLS program presented at the 2023 International Astronautical Congress by NASA, for example, mentioned only “a series of reusable tanker Starship variants” that would be launched to fill the depot before the Starship lander is launched, without giving a number.
“It’s in the high teens in the number of launches,” Hawkins said. That’s driven, she suggested, about concerns about boiloff, or loss of cryogenic liquid propellants, at the depot.
They did it with a single rocket multiple times back in the '60s, allegedly.
Won't be going to Mars.

hmmm ... he is a spectacular PR man for the fantasy implementation of some SF narratives into people's imagination, and he is pretty successful in that even without the chips lol ... now when the Polaris mission has "weather" troubles and Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out with some truth from NASA side about Musk's fantasy reality gap:

-
Musk is all of a sudden jumping from politics to space missions and PR pining MARS MISSION, explained so clearly and simply, for all of us "dumb" to see it so clearly, like all is in place and it is just like an electric bus development scheme, and no need to be worried that tax money goes into that too. But what I see is that he does all that just to gaslight the real questioning of his tech supported by taxpayers' money, that on the other side in his Trump campaign, he is looking to cut most!

He is contradicting himself to often lately, and all of a sudden since July nothing really worked in his tech announced with the same spectacular PR, no autopilot yet, even though spectacular announcements were placed by him just a few months ago, then more and more reports about Cybertrucks are falling apart, while ELon is celebrating any cybertrack dumb who put a machine gun on it??! Falcons not lending properly, Polaris is not going to happen I guess etc ...

Time to wait and see when he will slip over his own fantasy and lies. Maybe he will flip to the human side, who knows? I wish he would but I am a realist, didn't see it happening ever with the people at the top of the predatory pyramid.

If his intentions are truly human, he will then make the new political party, yes it is a suicidal risk to lose all, even life, but that is what a Hero with a brave heart will do any how.

But what bothers me about Elon Musk all those years is HOW ONE MAN CAN BE SO INFLUENTIAL on his own?!? Hm... How ONE MAN can PUT THOUSANDS OF PRIVATE SATELLITES of private US corporation into the lower orbit of Earth and interfere with Earth's EM field like no one before? And how ONE MAN can very aggressively use his private social network, which he just promotes like UN free speech gatekeeper, but it is his megaphone he uses to manipulate good people, spread fake truth, not really truth, moderate truth etc making X to make normal people feel like being in the digital holocaust for human souls, as in parallel all he do is working hard to put it down literary any government or system or anyone in person he doesn't like, and what he doesn't like is losing money, not really all this aggression we watch on line every day, he is not upset with that at all, he is upset that he doesn't have enough ads for fake products on truth platform ... hmhm ... what a shizo man?

All to all I can't really see him as one man. He is not Jesus, he is not humanitarian at all, all I see all around Elon is more like Egregore's formation for promotion and creation of the new-old narrative, with the exact goal to keep in control invisible forces of 4D STS control. And I am a bit scared of Starlink's influence on interfering with real EM Wave potential for all!

This guy runs a click-bait YouTube channel that specializes in ridiculing Elon Musk.

Some of his videos are pretty funny.

I never paid much attention to Musk, so this video about Musk's decade-long history of HUGE promises that he always fails to deliver upon was good for me...

Now I just laugh when all the tech nerd Elon fan-bois on my Crytpo-Currency forums suddenly begin hooting with glee about Elon's latest grand promise. 🙂

As mentioned elsewhere, I do think that Musks Mars idea is his primary goal behind everything he does. Unfortunately, it is all based on rather crazy and materialistic mainstream ideas.

Having said that, “Musk“ might be able to do something in that direction, but, how far it can go, is questionable.

Mainly I think it is a rather crazy idea to begin with and that all that energy and money could be spend far more productively on earth if Musk wouldn’t be so delusional.

On the other hand I have great respect and admiration for what Astronauts and engineers accomplished, before, during and after the moon landings. That comes mainly from an engineering and science perspective. The job back then also sort of required the most capable people on earth to be accomplishable. Those Astronauts were truly super humans (and had to be), at least to some degree. Also the daring and adventurous nature of the whole thing was always something that appealed to me. Also, allegedly, what they needed to accomplish lead to important inventions that all of humanity later had the benefit to enjoy.

So, from that point of view, I’m of two minds about it, but leaning more towards the crazy idea direction, especially because people in general are IMO far less capable compared to people during the moon landing times.

Back
Top Bottom