EMF Exposure

As I understand correctly, I have to register on this site and materials will be for free untill September 1st, and after that I have to pay for podcasts?
5G Crisis Summit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uocUW7ePHzI

You can access them at www.the5gsummit.com/event

Yes, free until September 01st. They change talks daily: 7 talks over 6 days for a total of 42. Following registration, you can access the 7 daily talks for that day and they refresh the day after. AFAIA.

Reports of Illnesses Where 5G Introduced - Dr B Rubik
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbm787jyUq0
Gary Null interviews Dr Beverly Rubik on 5G and the adverse effects of wireless technology, (23/8/19). They discuss how the 5G roll out will endanger health. Dr Rubik talks about reports from China, London and Sacramento, California, where it has been introduced and people, young and old, are getting sick. She said there were reports of "flu-like symptoms."

I am just going to try and share some of my experiences and observations in the hope that they may potentially be of some use. I want to try and keep my post condensed so may leave out some details at least in this post to try and get the basic information across. I previously made a post in the Éiriú-Eolas thread regarding personal emf sensitivity issues. Which I seemingly overcame enough to reach a point of "stability", through various recommendations on the forum including reducing environmental stressors, vitamin supplements and silk clothing.
There have been some recent changes in my local environment resulting in increased emf stresses. Some weeks later Tuesday 20th August 2019 I started to feel my “stability” compromised. I started experiencing intense but varying levels of head pressure, brain fog and concentration issues. Thought looping often resulting in me verbally repeating stuff over and over, which was best countered by a continuous train of though. In this state I also experienced rapid mood swings, and often felt panicked. I already had a similar experience in a high emf environment so this reaction was not unexpected.

The situation did not seem sustainable long term, so in response I decided to try out liposomal vitamin c supplements which there is a thread discussing. I have been taking them since the 23rd of August. Now by midday Saturday 24th the compromised symptoms had seemingly faded mostly. Note I still felt constant head pressure but it was at a manageable level, so not as good as when before but no longer suffering the more psychological mess.

The situation did not seem sustainable long term, so in response I decided to try out liposomal vitamin c supplements, which is discussed in this thread. I have been taking them since the 23rd of August. Now by midday Saturday 24th the compromised symptoms had seemingly faded mostly. Note I still felt constant head pressure but it was at a manageable level, so not as good as when before but no longer suffering the more psychological mess.

In addition to this I have been placing a single sticker on my forehead, I will try and explain my reasoning below; this is the main reason for the post.

Before I go to bed I normally perform the Éiriú-Eolas breath and meditation exercises. The night of the 23rd the “August 10th 2019 Session thread” was on my mind, in particular the talk of pressing the thumb and index finger together to feel a “pulse”. Having messed about with it earlier I held one of my thumbs and index finger together during the final lying down half of the exercises. I could defiantly feel some strong sensation. I thought to myself it might be balancing my energy some way and then proceeded to mess about with my spare hand, moving my index finger around my forehead. I found doing this seemed to induce sensations that made the head pressure more bearable whilst I was doing it. Eventually I rested my index finger upon my head finding it the best way not to exhaust my arm.

I was and still am unsure quite what I was doing at the time, but I considered that perhaps I could sustain the relief in some way. Once I concluded my meditation I removed the price sticker from a card I had bought and simply stuck it onto my head with the basic intent of performing the same process my finger had. Note I didn’t actual feel the sensation that the finger seemed to induce.

So as previously noted by midday on the 24th August my major symptoms had abated. I have also been early constantly wearing small stickers of various sizes on my forehead since. In fact it is a single period of panic in the morning of the 30th August which made we suspect it could potentially actually be doing something. As I realized the sticker I was using had fallen off before I went to bed the night before. By the end of the day I was wearing a new sticker and felt normal again. Note there is nothing special about these stickers besides my intent as far as I know.

Whilst I am by no means certain whether placing the sticker on my forehead is doing something, I am inclined to believe it may at least be a contributor alongside the vitamin c (which is likely the largest contributor) in achieving stability within the heightened emf stress environment. So I really just wish to share this as a possible idea to explore or something to experiment with. I personally don’t really dare go without it because of the mere chance it is helping, as I am pretty fearful of the more serious emf exposure effects I have experienced.

Ok that’s the main core of my post I will just try now and go over some thoughts.

As of now when I hold my thumb and index finger together the “pulse” is barely noticeable, whereas before it was so strong holding them together cause some irritation. I wonder whether it might be a method of measuring the bodies’ balance of energies. Then it would make sense for it to be strong when my symptoms were at their worst and weaker when I was more “stable”.

Some thoughts regarding what the sticker may be doing if anything.

• Somehow reducing electric stress in the head, this may be going out through the sticker area.
  • Maybe performs a simulation of Trepanning. An actual hole in the skull would probably make it more vulnerable to emf’s as the brain would be less shielded. If it actually simulates this process I should consider the possibility it could simulate the hole and result in increased vulnerability.
  • Maybe I am performing some basic form of acupuncture or something, I really don’t have much knowledge about it.
  • Some kind of placebo.
  • I know that some people talk about positively charging water by sticking messages to glasses of water. Maybe the sticker serves a similar function and would be improved with a message; I guess the human body has a lot of water in it. Maybe it is my intent that matters?
  • The Hindu religion involves Tilaka and Bindi on the forehead. Something to do with the idea of the third eye?
  • I have justified it to my friends as the external pressure of the sticker pressure helps offset the distress of internal pressure which I imagined might be heightened by the contrast of sensations between the internal and external.
I didn’t go into much detail as to my situation but for anyone who may be concerned my future plans include trying to speak with the relevant people to try and reduce the emf levels, or potentially look for new accommodation. As I can’t be certain that I won’t succumb to more severe symptoms again under continued exposure.

So just something to consider trying if you have the hairline to hide it, are a social recluse, or just don’t care about being seen with a sticker on your forehead.

In case anyone is wondering how difficult it is to ditch WiFi at home and use ethernet cables, it's not difficult at all:

Also, I don't recommend power line ethernet adapters due to "noisy electricity" - and decreased network speed, usually.

The hardest and most time-consuming part isn't the techie stuff; it's routing the cables and tucking them out of the way!

In case anyone is wondering how difficult it is to ditch WiFi at home and use ethernet cables, it's not difficult at all:

Also, I don't recommend power line ethernet adapters due to "noisy electricity" - and decreased network speed, usually.

The hardest and most time-consuming part isn't the techie stuff; it's routing the cables and tucking them out of the way!

Indeed LOL. I followed your advice a while back btw and tried to use hot glue in some occasions, but with not much success, it just didn't hold. Maybe I used cheapie hot glue or something or messed up, but I found you can't beat those plastic thingies with short nails in them. Drilling through (outer) walls is also a tedious affair, but doable even with a standard drill (if you have a long tip). But it's true, whatever else you might say about Wifi, it's darn convenient, so I understand that people who don't know about the health issues love it so much...

Indeed LOL. I followed your advice a while back btw and tried to use hot glue in some occasions, but with not much success, it just didn't hold. Maybe I used cheapie hot glue or something or messed up

It helps to have a big glue gun and to be a bit generous with the blops of glue every 20cm or so.

And yeah, the quality of glue sticks matters. I've used cheap ones before, and they don't melt well or stick to smooth surfaces very well. The ones we have here will stick to darn near anything.

Does your video explain what power line ethernet adapters are and what a better option would be?

Does your video explain what power line ethernet adapters are and what a better option would be?

No, cuz I didn't think about them at all until somebody commented about it after I posted the vid.

I tried them once, and they sucked. Apparently, somebody else commented that there is such a thing as an Ethernet -> Coax adapter. So if you live in a house with coax/TV jacks in every room, you can use those adapters. I've never even heard of such a thing, but that would be a far better option. Prolly full speed, too.

I once used power line ethernet adapters and they worked ok IIRC, but I don't know if you turn your complete grid, including all extension cables and devices in a giant noisy antenna. Would be interesting to know in case someone has one of those and can measure it.

Romex is a very poor transmission line, so more RF energy is dumped into the lines to make it work. Furthermore line transients from stuff like your fridge/heater/washer turning on interrupt the connection (perhaps not perceptibly though). It's a last-ditch solution for when you can't just use ethernet cables.

Romex will tend to have nodes and antinodes that act like antennas and radiate RF due to being a poor transmission line with random interruptions at junction boxes, outlets etc. So it seems like a bad idea from an EMF standpoint.

Romex will tend to have nodes and antinodes that act like antennas and radiate RF due to being a poor transmission line with random interruptions at junction boxes, outlets etc. So it seems like a bad idea from an EMF standpoint.

Yeah, it's actually one of the worst ideas ever. Twisted pair (ethernet + modern phone cable) and coax were specifically designed to carry data without all those problems. So, to take electrical wiring and use it for the same purpose is pretty ridiculous.

WiFi is the same. Even with modern flavors, you will very, very rarely get anywhere near 1Gbps like you will with ethernet... and you get the side "benefit" of being blasted by 2.4GHz or 5GHz death rays (and often both these days for the higher data rates).

And all ya gotta do is run some simple cables and plug it all together, and you get a very stable high-speed home network. It's a no-brainer to me!

No, cuz I didn't think about them at all until somebody commented about it after I posted the vid.

I tried them once, and they sucked. Apparently, somebody else commented that there is such a thing as an Ethernet -> Coax adapter. So if you live in a house with coax/TV jacks in every room, you can use those adapters. I've never even heard of such a thing, but that would be a far better option. Prolly full speed, too.

I already have the coaxial connectors wired in the house we bought so I think it would at least be faster than my current wi-fi and I wouldn't have to crawl around in the attic.

Here is one on amazon which is pricey ($90) but I guess it may beat drilling holes or running around baseboards.

Actiontec Bonded MoCA 2.0 Ethernet to Coax Adapter (ECB6200S02)

• Enhance your home's Wi-Fi network with the speed and reliability of a wired network
  • Speeds up to 1 Gbps, perfect for delivering pristine Over-the-Top HD video to the home theater
  • Works over the home's existing coaxial wiring. NETWORK SIZE : Up to 16 Devices (including NC)
  • Will not interfere with cable TV services or other home devices. MoCA 2.0 with backward compatibility to MoCA 1.1
  • INTERFACES: One 10/100/1000 Base T 802.3ab Ethernet LAN. One MoCA 2.0/1.1/1.0 Coaxial Jack

It probably will take some testing to figure out the whole setup so I will have to think about what might be needed more.

Encore Weekend Starts September 7, 2018
If you don't watch all 5G Crisis Summit interviews, don't worry.
All expert talks from the event are unlocked for 48 hours beginning at 10 A.M. U.S. Eastern!

For 48 hours, starting September 7, 2018, you can watch all experts again for free. You have to register on this site and put you Name and email to get access to the5gsummit.com

I don't watch Day 1 and Day 2, but here is my list of most interesting interviews:
Day 1
Devra Lee Davis
Martin Pall (Part 1)
Magda Havas

Day 2
Patric Wood

Day 3
Dana Ashlie
Terry Stotyn
Trevol Marshall

Day 6
Martin Pall (Part 2)
Richard Lear

See also:
5G & Smart Meters 8-19-19
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfBLUIy6tDU
E.J. Jackson talks about 5G & Smart Meters with Donna DeSanto Ott, Marsha Green, and Richard Myers

Thanks @neonix for that smart meter video. They are people from Pennsylvania and that made it more interesting for me since I live here in PA.
In PA so far there is no opt-out for smart meters.
One reference they gave was:

Smart Meter Education Network
Smart Meters

Harm Your Health
Harm the Environment
Collect Data You Might Prefer Be Kept Private
Will Raise Your Electric Rates

And one with some hands on ways to "Get Wired":

Pennsylvanians For Safe Technology

The presenters encourage contacting legislators (didn't work for me on vaccination bills) but that is probably a long so I think we have to at least protect ourselves as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom