Enforcement of VAX escalating

This is something I'm certain many people are dealing with that continues to overwhelm us. I used to work in various hospitals throughout most of the pandemic hysteria. As of the fall 2021 they have fired their unvaccinated staff. I knew my time was coming up and like most in the know about RNA vaccination, I opted for alternative work.

I've spent almost 2 months with a severe pay cut and a dramatic rise in stress. The government is not letting up. Even with new found work I'm instructed once again to get vaccinated or I can pay for pricey testing. It's a constant ramming of mandates for our protection with consequences that leave us in danger of unemployment and restriction from social freedoms.

Absolutely no mention about potential risks of DNA damage, Antibody Dependant Enhancement and the sub unit protein issues. They're just a fraction of the reasons why I've stayed the hell away from these pushers. There are too many signs from these draconian measures that indicate we're in for prolonged restrictions, enforcements, and mandates.

I am attempting to stay vigilant as many have been. The solution may be reflected best by the C's which I concur with, "all of this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love." I hope to find solutions where we can retain our freedoms until this is over.

I am sorry for what you are living. We are seeing totalitarianism in plain installation, it is really incredible. It is really disturbing more for people like us, that know a little what is totalitarianism, than for the majority that think that they live in a good world. So the price we have to pay is coming from our knowledge. But we know that people who have sold their soul to ignorance and insconcience have to pay a price also, but a very ugly price because their price is for the devil itself.

I feel for you. It's happening, all over the world to many many people. The C's said something interesting. I can't find the quote. It was a question about life purpose or how can we best contribute to the positive outcome. They said we should follow our desire to learn and expand and this desire will lead us to the place where we should be. I don't know, this thought always gives me hope. When one door closes, another one opens to take you where you should be. Maybe it's time to move on for you.
If anybody, more familiar with the material could find this bit, it would be great.

Each morning when I turn on my computer and check out the latest news I see new and ever more stringent measures regarding mandates all over the world. It is like someone turning a huge screw on the unvaccinated to press down on them and hope they will eventually give way and take the vaccinations. The PTB must be running scared now and taking panic measures to try and bring their aims about. It is hard for us not to experience some degree of anxiety and even perhaps fear for the future but we must be strong and do what our conscience tells us is the right thing to do. This might be different for some of us but it has to be our choice. If that choice is made in good faith we can live with it.

Hey CelticWarrior, kudos to you for making a sacrifice to maintain your health autonomy.

I am attempting to stay vigilant as many have been. The solution may be reflected best by the C's which I concur with, "all of this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love." I hope to find solutions where we can retain our freedoms until this is over.

Hopefully you can, but even if you are forced to throw in the towel at some point and lose your freedom before the invasion falls on its sword, maybe it's worth keeping the Stoic quote from Marcus Aurelius in mind, "Something can only harm you if it harms your character." And I think you've shown plenty of that already, in my books. :-)

Hi CelticWarrior,

Yes indeed, it's coming down on all of us, I just heard that some countries will start to fine people over 65 who are not vaccinated, and several other nations are introducing restrictions on the unvaccinated. So all the conversations that they were trying to censor about creating two classes within society are already coming true, and as such the breathing space we've had lately will slowly close down until there's very little or none.

Some people will be able to remain outside the system, for a little bit, but the trouble will come when they're not only not allowed to work or go and participate in entertainment, but they will be denied access to goods, at that point I do believe that most resistance will fade away.

Although, I do think that they're allowing for a portion of the population to remain unvaccinated because, they can always blame them on the "new variants" if everyone was vaccinated, then it would be a harder story to sell.

Having said the above, I would invite you to read this thread (if you haven't already) about a protocol that might help you face the prospect of it becoming inevitable for you, as it seems certain for most of us.

I find the bit I was talking about.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right
time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens,
right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.

So whatever might happen we will deal with it as best as we could.

The PTB must be running scared now and taking panic measures to try and bring their aims about.
I've been steeped in self-delusion multiple times in the past and especially after joining this forum and after all I've learned from here I'm trying to stay away from wishful thinking to the best of my abilities. With this in mind, how do we know that this is actually true? I remember having read similar things many times in the past about "Love has already won, the darkness is just unwilling to admit defeat".

I understand the perspective the C's present us; that STS ultimately leads to nowhere else than a descent into primal matter, a kind of folding in on itself, implosion. I definitely can get behind this, as it does ring true to me on a hard-to-define abstract level. Then again, if time is only an illusion, how can we ever be ascending or descending anywhere? Getting of track here...

My point is that to me it doesn't really seem like the PTB are panicking. To me it seems more like they're pushing ahead with the narrative and not caring AT ALL about what the people's reactions are. I agree that they're pushing way too hard and this will result in many people waking up. But it doesn't seem like they're panicking, to me it seems almost like the opposite. That they are so blinded by their perceived power that they don't seem to care at all about the ramifications of their actions in peoples lives.

What I'm getting at is that it's increasingly hard to just "wait for the storm to pass", and it's easy to say things like "the PTB are panicking in a last-ditch effort to implement their agenda", but can't this very easily become a kind of crutch to lean on? Something we tell ourselves to stay sane and to not lose hope?

I'm trying to not sound too critical, as I sure as hell would like to believe that the PTB are shooting themselves in the foot with their game-plan and that it all will take care of itself. Another part of me is still telling me that this won't "go away on its own", that we need to be proactive and prepare for the worst.

Having said the above, I would invite you to read this thread (if you haven't already) about a protocol that might help you face the prospect of it becoming inevitable for you, as it seems certain for most of us.
From what I've read here, I get the feeling that the forum is kind of divided on this issue. There are those who will consciously bite the sour apple in order to keep their jobs and livelihood. Then there are those who've decided that this will be the hill they die on, and will under no circumstances consent to being jabbed.

Belonging to the latter category, sometimes I entertain the idea of having to defend myself against somebody coming to my door with a jab in hand. Certainly not a pretty picture.

Do you mean that you think the narrative will play out all the way into worldwide mandates, and only after that will we see changes? This brings me to what I wrote above, I don't want to just sit around waiting for that to come to pass, but what can we do? Network, I know, and I am. But what else?

I've been steeped in self-delusion multiple times in the past and especially after joining this forum and after all I've learned from here I'm trying to stay away from wishful thinking to the best of my abilities. With this in mind, how do we know that this is actually true? I remember having read similar things many times in the past about "Love has already won, the darkness is just unwilling to admit defeat".

I understand the perspective the C's present us; that STS ultimately leads to nowhere else than a descent into primal matter, a kind of folding in on itself, implosion. I definitely can get behind this, as it does ring true to me on a hard-to-define abstract level. Then again, if time is only an illusion, how can we ever be ascending or descending anywhere? Getting of track here...

My point is that to me it doesn't really seem like the PTB are panicking. To me it seems more like they're pushing ahead with the narrative and not caring AT ALL about what the people's reactions are. I agree that they're pushing way too hard and this will result in many people waking up. But it doesn't seem like they're panicking, to me it seems almost like the opposite. That they are so blinded by their perceived power that they don't seem to care at all about the ramifications of their actions in peoples lives.

What I'm getting at is that it's increasingly hard to just "wait for the storm to pass", and it's easy to say things like "the PTB are panicking in a last-ditch effort to implement their agenda", but can't this very easily become a kind of crutch to lean on? Something we tell ourselves to stay sane and to not lose hope?

I'm trying to not sound too critical, as I sure as hell would like to believe that the PTB are shooting themselves in the foot with their game-plan and that it all will take care of itself. Another part of me is still telling me that this won't "go away on its own", that we need to be proactive and prepare for the worst.

From what I've read here, I get the feeling that the forum is kind of divided on this issue. There are those who will consciously bite the sour apple in order to keep their jobs and livelihood. Then there are those who've decided that this will be the hill they die on, and will under no circumstances consent to being jabbed.

Belonging to the latter category, sometimes I entertain the idea of having to defend myself against somebody coming to my door with a jab in hand. Certainly not a pretty picture.

Do you mean that you think the narrative will play out all the way into worldwide mandates, and only after that will we see changes? This brings me to what I wrote above, I don't want to just sit around waiting for that to come to pass, but what can we do? Network, I know, and I am. But what else?
I think the PTB panic, from what the C’s said, is based on earth changes and such approaching soon, not because they feel the good guys are winning or anything like that. So if it does look like they’re pushing too hard, and we ask ourselves what’s the rush, this may be why. All that Q stuff about good guys behind the scenes winning battles and “the storm” is just a psyop. But there does seem to be an acceleration towards tyranny, so the question is why now?

None of the controller's actions have longevity or the illusion they maintained for generations of being 'benevolent'

This rush & bold approach with no fks given & completely on the record is unlike any play enacted before

Something is up! They never consider losing as an option. Inconceivable concept. They'd rather nuke the planet than allow #theGreatAwakening. My sense is there is no stopping it, only potentially delaying. Hence why I drew my line in the sand and will never comply

I don’t think “divided” is quite right. I believe the philosophy of individualism is actually underlying this forum. This means information and support is available for people to make the choice to be vaccinated or not vaccinated according to the circumstances they find themselves in.
For many it is a matter of doing what needs to be done to survive or fulfill their responsibilities to care during others. I wanted to clarify that there are not two camps on this forum relating to vaccination.

Soon the babies !!

I for one am very worried about my 7 month old son today.
Born after 2018, he must be vaccinated to be able to "enter the community" go to school, nursery, sports ... Here are the 11 to do from the 2nd month of life:
- diphtheria,
- tetanus
- poliomyelitis
- haemophilius influenzae B
- whooping cough,
- hepatitis B,
- measles,
- mumps,
- rubella,
- meningococcus C
- pneumococcus

And soon, don't be fooled, the famous C####19!

Moreover, home schooling is now forbidden in France, except if the child has a serious handicap, if the parents are nomads or if your place of residence is too far from the school (without forgetting that it is forbidden to live all year long in the mountain pastures if there is no road leading to the house). We could put him in a private school but most of them also ask for vaccines and cost minimum 500€ per month whatever the age! No doctor wants to risk cheating anymore, even more so at this time. It's up to me to cheat at the risk of being cheated...
And then put him in school to follow the official brainwashing program with masked teachers as well as the students? In France, according to the figures (france info radio), in 2021 50% of the children of 5eme (12 years) do not read correctly or do not know how to read! And a large proportion of 5 year olds have speech problems...

There is still the solution of opening a school without a contract, but we need to find motivated people who have taught for at least 5 years in public schools, among other rules.

In any case, I would not subject him to all these injections, and I would see how it all evolves... Otherwise we thought of changing country, but to go where? Which country today has not sunk into madness? My father-in-law is Congolese, is it better there? So many questions...

Some people will be able to remain outside the system, for a little bit, but the trouble will come when they're not only not allowed to work or go and participate in entertainment, but they will be denied access to goods, at that point I do believe that most resistance will fade away.
Well, maybe it's because i'm too optimist or blind, but i do believe the contrary, that resistance will grow and will lead to violent unrests, but at no cost i see the opposition fading up, not with a so great % of people who are definitively against the jab whaterver is the cost to pay.
C's said they'll fail, but will they fail because of the (still not played) mother nature card, or will they fail because too much opposition from the populations ? From what I concluded (maybe wrongly), is that the PTB will fail because too much people will oppose, so this means to me that they will not be in measure to oblige all to get jabbed, and from what I see, it's not wishful thinking to conclude that the opposition is also higly raising up everywhere, i never read so many messages asking to unite, regroup, share, coordinate for actions, etc ...

Here in BE and LU (belgium & Luxembourg) they indeed raised the level. Particularly in Luxembourg where the prime minister (who is gay without children, how common !) annouced what is named like 3G measures for 15 January (will not give details here) - I already discussed about with my few employees, we may all work remotely from this date.

The future is open and I think it will be different from country to country, especially where 30-50% of the population remain uninjected. Even many of the jabbed feel betrayed by the lie that after two jabs things will go back to normal. Failure to cover up too many side-effects and deaths is another wildcard that can change the situation.

It is probably true that the “programming is complete“ for a certain part of the population, but at the same time the percentage of those who see what is going on has probably already reached critical levels. It does not even have to be the majority.

Another thing we need to keep in mind is that you would have to take these shots over and over again and the side-effects seem to become more likely or more severe each time. Dr Bhakti and others have explained why that is the case.

There are also undeclared substances that will only be revealed after 50 years. Catherine Austin-Fitts thinks that it is certainly some kind of nanotechnology.

My point is to not underestimate the danger of these injections. And we do not know if the health protocol can actually mitigate the damage sufficiently. If the country we are in does not show enough resistance, then it may be a good idea to move somewhere else. Just like moving out of Nazi Germany was a good idea. It is of course more or less global this time, but I think the control system is not advanced enough yet to encompass all countries to the same degree.

Back
Top Bottom