"Enjoying The Show" As The World Burns

Doesn't help much learning how to respect free will, though, or learning how to spot potential violations in the future, IMO. For that, you need to accept the premise that such things actually happen.
Doesn't saying that free will was 'violated' imply that free will is not being respected?

All I can say is the world is failing Palestine. At this stage only a higher power can intervene for their sake. Why hasn't Egypt let them in for Gods sake!

Anyways - my only thoughts about the "enjoy the show" is to do with an individual facing their own personal situation - that you are asked to transform your relationship with your own personal situation to extract from it whats useful to nourish your soul for growth so in the next incarnation you make a positive step forward.

For individual Palestines, the situation may present them with opportunities to help each other, show bravery, sacrifice for the sake of others etc and they may come to cultivate perspectives and viewpoints that we can't even fathom and has nothing to do with religion but deep experience where life / death basically lose their distinction and become just one.

I'm not sure what else to say. One day, we will also be met with our existential situation so we are not immune despite not having warplanes dropping bombs on top of our heads. Psychopathy is anti-life, pro-extermination... Sadly we're stuck with this disease.

I would relate the phrase discussed here about enjoying the show with what was said in the following session:

Session 25 July 1998

Q: (L) Okay, we are having these lessons. You have told us what is going on. We see it going on around us. I am convinced that what you have said is so from a LOT of other circumstantial evidence as well as the research of others who have come to the same conclusion and, DAMN IT, IT'S UGLY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! IT'S UGLY!

A: That is your perspective.

Q:
(L) Well, as Chloe said on the phone the other day, what are we supposed to awaken to? Are we supposed to just awaken to the fact that we can SEE all this stuff going on?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And just waking up and seeing it is the whole thing? Okay, once we wake up and SEE it, why can't we just check out at that point? If you know what the script is, you don't have to watch the movie!

A: But then you miss out on the experience.

Q: (L) So, we are all here to experience being munched and crunched...

A: No.

Q: (L) Imprisoned, controlled, being treated like rats in a cage in a laboratory...

A: Ecstasy, remember?

Q:
(L) Ecstasy?! WELL SWELL! We can just ALL be BURNED AT THE STAKE! I understand that is QUITE an ECSTATIC experience! I'm sure William Wallace felt perfectly ecstatic when they castrated him and removed his bowels and burned them in a brazier in front of his face!

A: Not so long ago, your face smashed upon the pavement...

Q: (L) Was that an ecstatic experience?

Q: (L) So, when you say 'ecstatic' you could just be talking about jumping out a window and croaking?! You gotta understand here! The perspective here on 3rd density! You don't have faces to smash on pavements!

A: Neither will/do you/us.

Q:
(A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e. death?

A: Both.

Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Q: (L) Well, if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 4th density without cycling through 5th density via dying, that implies that persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying. Is that correct?

Q: (L) How does that feel? How is that experience...

A: Alice through the looking glass.

Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

Last edited:
That's a delicate question, Joe! Enjoy the show can mean many things, but for me it means that only in joy can we be present and see what is. With a clear and open mind. It is not happiness. On the one hand, it's conscious of being part of the show. To see what is happening in Gaza, and also to remain in joy, in the presence of living beings, and to be part of human consciousness. For me, this joy is the joy of learning, even if it hurts.

Joy is Grace, acceptance, and also prayer.

I certainly don't claim that what Maharaj suggests is exactly what we need, but I think it "partially" confirms the perspective offered by the C's:

M: (…) My life is a succession of events, just like yours. Only I am detached and see the passing show as a passing show, while you stick to things and move along with them.

M: A man who moves with the earth will necessarily experience days and nights. He who stays with the sun will know no darkness. My world is not yours. As I see it, you all are on a stage performing. There is no reality about your comings and goings. And your problems are so unreal!

Q: We may be sleep-walkers, or subject to nightmares. Is there nothing you can do?

M: I am doing: I did enter your dreamlike state to tell you -- "Stop hurting yourself and others, stop suffering, wake up".

Q: Why then don't we wake up?

M: You will. I shall not be thwarted. It may take some time. When you shall begin to question your dream, awakening will be not far away.

Q: Admitted that the world in which I live is subjective and partial. What about you? In what kind of world do you live?

M: My world is just like yours. I see, I hear, I feel, I think, I speak and act in a world I perceive, just like you. But with you it is all, with me it is nothing. Knowing the world to be a part of myself, I pay it no more attention than you pay to the food you have eaten. While being prepared and eaten, the food is separate from you and your mind is on it; once swallowed, you become totally unconscious of it. I have eaten up the world and I need not think of it any more.

Q: Don’t you become completely irresponsible?

M: How could I? How can I hurt something which is one with me. On the contrary, without thinking of the world, whatever I do will be of benefit to it. Just as the body sets itself right unconsciously, so am I ceaselessly active in setting the world right.

Q: Nevertheless, you are aware of the immense suffering of the world?

M: Of course I am, much more than you are.

Q: Then what do you do?

M: I look at it through the eyes of God and find that all is well.

Q: How can you say that all is well? Look at the wars, the exploitation, the cruel strife between the citizen and the state.

M: All these sufferings are man-made and it is within man's power to put an end to them. God helps by facing man with the results of his actions and demanding that the balance should be restored. Karma is the law that works for righteousness; it is the healing hand of God.

Thankyou so much for making this thread public! It's been (and is still being as it's growing!) a great read and everyone's various replies are such a solace to me as I've spent ages thinking about this comment by the C's while getting more and more upset over the events that are happening in Palestine.

I'm not as articulate as many of you or well read so my thoughts are probably not going to add much at all but:

Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?

A: Semi/sort of.

Q: Please be more specific.

A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q:
What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

Q: How was sensate experienced so that these beings had an idea that they could get more if they increased their physicality?

A: Not experienced, demonstrated.

Q: Demonstrated how, by who?

A: Do you not know?

Q: It was demonstrated by the Lizzies?

A: Basically.

Q: Demonstrated in what way? Did they say: 'here, try this!' Or did they demonstrate by showing or doing?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: They were doing, experimenting, playing, and saying: 'look, we are doing this, it's so great, come here and try it?'

A: Not really. More like: "you could have this."

At the cusp of the cycle that is now closing the above occurred. Is what is happening so blatantly and cruely the reverse as we reach the end? Are we being shown exactly the full nature of STS? Not so enjoyable or novel but utterly destructive and ultimately entrophic? The lie in it's full totality so to speak. (I know we are seeing the genocide but at some point we will also see Israel and those that backed them be destroyed or destroy themselves. Paying the Piper as the C's said) Perhaps this is a 'You could have this...' and the point is to see it and say 'NO!' unlike Eve last time. To see and reject and make a CHOICE. Like an Anti-Eve at the end of the cycle. Does that single choice not bring Joy? You have seen it and made a choice, an exercise of supreme free-will against all that is being forced on you and now it is the watching and seeing how it all plays out..

Just my thoughts..

Yeah, more or less. What's your point, though? Mine was that not all lessons are based on a profile, and not all people even have a well-defined profile, so ascribing events to "karma" won't always be accurate.

I'm not talking about well-defined or not-defined profiles, just profiles. And I think 'karma' as most define it, i.e. "punishment" is subjective. There is no 'karma' in that sense. It's just the result of interactions with other beings of different natures or 'profiles'.

Yes, I just don't think that's a very useful way of defining it. It's like "all is one" - true on some level, but not very helpful or reflective of what actually happens here. For all intents and purposes - i.e. as it applies to people living in 3D, and interacting with 4D - free will is violated all the time.

If it's the case that "free will is violated all the time" then it would be better to just call it the experience of reality of human beings on planet earth.

So if you had the means to interfere and did so, you might end up messing up the natural progression which could lead to an even 'worse' situation from our perspective. But we can maybe help by meditation/prayers/spreading truth which could help those who choose to receive it. FWIW.
This was what I was trying to allude to in my post- interfering with the natural progression is in some way in denial that God has many faces. It’s also what Illion talks about being one of the greatest sins- to elevate oneself to the same level as God; many of the old Greek stories were exactly about the downfall of man due to this level of hubris, and why the Cs say to give only when asked.

But as you said Oxajil, gaining knowledge and applying it, spreading truth, prayers/meditation, being aware of predatory types & their lies and choosing not to be a part of that, increases WHO we are and our ability to SEE.

Our capacity to SEE the unseen increases as we align with truth & pay strict attention to objective reality, work on our emotions & programs (including the helplessness over the ever-increasing insanity in the world today), so that we can bear witness. Which brings me to Ark’s EEQT (Event Enhanced Quantum Theory), which I thank @iamthatis for bringing my attention to:
iamthatis said:
According to Ark's EEQT, the more accurately an Observer can see any given system, that more that this very act of observing tends to bring the system out of chaos and into order. So just by being quantum Observers with an aim for the highest degree of accuracy possible, we can have a net beneficial effect on this reality.

Laura has written an excellent post about the above:
Order out of Chaos

Here is an aspect that, as far as I can see, wasn’t brought up yet and might play a role in the current discussion:

- How are we supposed to go about and/or handle extremely evil, inhumane and graphic displays of what is being done to Palestinians, propagated more or less widely and freely now on places like X?

A few things that come to mind:

Not so long ago there was something called “age appropriate content“ and it was handled rather strictly, for example, in order to discourage and/or prevent children from seeing graphic things (also in terms of sexuality). Now however that rather strict limit seems to have pretty much disappeared (at least in terms of violence) in comparison to those times. Seemingly thanks to the advent of things like social media and Hollywood. I remember very well how tabu and hard it was when I was young to see or access stuff like that.

I also remember rather vividly, back in those days, that at some point I came across a video that I won‘t mention here that claimed to show real videoclips of instances of people being (or having been) tortured and/or killed and or killed by accidents. I was young and watched it and it was so horrific and shocking to me at the time that it haunted me for months/years afterwards not being able to get that horrible stuff out of my head. And I wished I would have never seen it.

Now it looks like what I saw back then, which was so tabu for me to see in those days and shocked me so thoroughly, is now basically “the most normal thing“ everyone can see very easily day in and day out, pretty much at any age.

So, what if anything might that contribute to how we think about and discuss what is currently happening?

How do you personally handle stuff like that? I for one (not only in terms of what is happening in Gaza, but also in terms of what is being displayed on way too many trashy Hollywood movies/series) have made it a habit long time ago to intentionally not look at graphic displays against humans in the form of violence and/or inhumanity in pictures or videos. I cover my eyes and/or not look at it. I do read accounts though, as horrible as they might be. I somehow think there is no need for me to look at graphic pictures/videos of violence and/or inhumanity. I think I really don’t need to see that.

Last edited:
I’m personally inclined to think that on our level of being/existence it isn’t really useful to even try to “love psychopaths“ (or evil in 3D, 4D or higher, if you will). In fact, I think at our level of existence more or less the opposite is true and needed for someone decent or wanting to become more STO: It is helpful both for ourselves to grow and the world around us to receive a balancing positive force, by strongly rejecting Psychopaths and what they do, not necessarily via hate, but simply by rejecting that kind of path for ONESELF, by rejecting it, putting boundaries up and separating oneself from that way of being.
So I think at our level rejecting Psychopaths and what they do and helping those inflicted by them as best as possible when they ask is just the right and appropriate thing to do for any decent human being. And I don’t think you need to concern yourself at this level with Karma either in terms of when you are confronted with 3D/4D evil and what you could/should do.

Adding to the complexity of the Cs cosmovision, just as we are discussing what they mean when they say "enjoy the show" we know that the way in which they use the word love isn't exactly what we usually mean by "I love this or that". So, perhaps when Laura says something like "loving both sides" (because it was in what Arwen quoted), it doesn't mean to "love psychopaths" as in feeling positive emotions of care and admiration towards them, but more towards the meaning of "love is knowledge", that is, to have the knowledge that both sides are part of reality and even of ourselves and to understand that both will always exist, no matter what we do, but that we can still choose one side, and that is, IMO, what you say about it being part of our lessons in this reality, to separate ourselves of that way of being, if we choose.

Ultimately, perhaps the situation in Palestine could only happen because Palestinians are Palestinians. Maybe overall they are more like gardeners in a war, instead of warriors in a garden like the Russians and Chinese who also have lower concentrations of any one religion in their countries.

Could it be, in part, because these countries have lived through communism which in great measure diminished much of the religious legacy they had? I know there must be other factors, but I just thought that could be one.

Still reading the thread and loving the responses so far. My thoughts are colinear with what is presented so far, with the added nuance of the C's once said it will be ours or our descendants' job of seeding new life into 3D (from 4D), so why would the universe hand over those keys without us having experience firsthand of all the potential suffering we might be creating while we tinker from 4D. We need the empathy we develop here to carry into 4D and we become the benevolent overseers, instead of the controlling and dominating ones.

Imagine in 4D you're in your lab with your petri dish that is the 3D realm, and everytime you want to make an adjustment, you remember all potentialities that may follow. Would make for a more cautious and empathetic "overseer."

One more thought:

When we "sit back" it implies we are relaxed. We're not tense, anxious, frustrated or angry. Or if we are, we don't allow them to seat in our bodies. We can think and process all the thoughts from a distance, and feel them in our consciousness but not our bodies, thus remaining in control of the body. Master and machine.

The second, "enjoy."
When I enjoy something, time ceases. I'm both hyper-focused and non- or fluid-focused at the same time, and in that bubble, magic happens.

Lastly, "the show" to me is that the script is written already. Can't change it. But what is not written is my observation, reaction, and response to the script.

My observation and resulting perception will be determined by what state of enjoyment I'm in. My reaction is how well I can process the information only in my mind but not my body, and my response will be the culmination of that equation.

Reading this thread has been a moving couple of days. I have felt unseated and challenged in a few of my concepts, causing me to think, and think again. In the end, I haven’t changed those concepts, but they have been deepened and solidified after this spring cleaning of sort.

FWIW:
My first impression of “enjoy the show” was one of: making the same point as calling the reptilians, “Lizzies” a form of euphemism to ease the tension and anxiety. A wink, and a nod with a touch of cynicism.

We’re getting a lot more than a euphemism out of this conversation.

Like many others, I’m grateful to be part of this forum. Thanks all.

How do you personally handle stuff like that? I for one (not only in terms of what is happening in Gaza, but also in terms of what is being displayed on way too many trashy Hollywood movies/series) have made it a habit long time ago to intentionally not look at graphic displays against humans in the form of violence and/or inhumanity in pictures or videos. I cover my eyes and/or not look at it. I do read accounts though, as horrible as they might be. I somehow think there is no need for me to look at graphic pictures/videos of violence and/or inhumanity. I think I really don’t need to see that.

Personally the most graphic things I have seen were captured on the smartphone cameras of Palestinians themselves, and presumably freely uploaded by them. News cameras and their operators mostly cannot get near the place, and those that do face at least the same danger as everyone else, if not more.

It's not something to be taken lightly, as is well known and described by people who have to view graphic footage in their line of work. I have become somewhat desensitised, which I think overall is probably a bad thing. The reason I don't turn away, usually, and I share these things widely is because they were deliberately uploaded not to gain followers but to draw attention to the reality. Many Palestinians have explained that this is their motivation for sharing what they do. It makes it less abstract, harder to ignore, harder to deny. I would argue that it's working insofar as Israel's reputation has taken an absolute hammering. Sometimes though, the written word is more powerful. Some of the things I have read have upset me more than anything I have seen (though it is probably all connected).

My main concern right now is actually the lack of footage from Northern Gaza. Out of sight, out of mind. That's what Israel wants. I accept the wrathful names of God, but one way I personally deal with the situation is to draw attention to them. This is not a path for everyone and if people need to turn away, so be it, but do not deny that it is happening in the face of all this evidence. I have no time for that, personally.

And one thing that occurs to me.

I think most of you have gotten a general overview of life in 3D.

We have been hit, we have had accidents, we have suffered unfairly over and over again.

So when we see that in our fellow man it breaks our hearts, but also at this point we understand ourselves and we know that there is not much we can do other than be there in most cases.

Deep knowledge of what is happening and why gives a kind of armor, it seems that one is impassive or unfazed, but it is the fruit of knowledge.

An STS and an STO at this point will seem equal in their coldness, but one is real and the other apparent.

Back
Top Bottom