Eric Barthelemy

Visiblement, vous n'êtes pas allé voir de quoi il s'agit (soins collectifs et télépathiques, voir Témoignages soignés 484 sur liens plus haut dans la page). Vous parlez de "quelqu'un qui envoie un traitement".... C'est plus subtil que cela !
Soyez curieux, ça en vaut vraiment la peine (ce n'est que mon avis bien sûr..), allez-y voir car même s'il n'y a pas de repas gratuit dans l'univers comme vous le précisez en citant les C's, ces soins consistent notamment en une connexion (en mode méditation) à effectuer tous les 4 jours (sur une neuvaine) à une heure très précise avec lecture d'une incantation, à effectuer 3 fois (19:30 - 19:35 - 19:40) sur un temps de 40 minutes minimum. Soins débutés en novembre 2021, tous les 4 jours depuis lors....ça fait quelques séances tout de même avec un nombre de participants en croissance continue. Le meilleur indicateur est le témoignage des participants ! Bien à vous Alejo.

Clearly, you haven't checked out what this is all about (collective and telepathic treatments, see Testimonials treated 484 on links earlier in the page). You speak of "someone who sends a treatment".... It's more subtle than that!
Be curious, it's really worth it (this is only my opinion, of course...), go and have a look, because even if there are no free meals in the universe, as you point out when quoting the C's, these treatments consist in particular of a connection (in meditation mode) to be made every 4 days (over a novena) at a very precise time, with the reading of an incantation, to be performed 3 times (19:30 - 19:35 - 19:40) over a period of at least 40 minutes. Treatment began in November 2021, every 4 days from then on....that's a few sessions in all, with a steadily growing number of participants. The best indicator is the participants' testimonials! Kind regards Alejo.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
When I read your comment, I remembered this:
I found one funny thing in "High Strangeness" :-D

A: Potpourri.

Q: (T) Sweet smelling dried flowers are potpourri.

A: Sage, salt, ooohm; any other rituals you like?

Q: (L) In other words, nothing works? (T) It's not going to stop them! I have a strong shield and other things around the house and still they get through!

A: How about doing the hula hoop dance while sticking green pepper up your nose! [Hilarious laughter.] Maybe you can solve the crisis by focusing on other content? Look, if you narrow the flow, you narrow the channel. And when you narrow the channel, you close off your possibilities. And you make it difficult, if not impossible, to see what's there. In other words, the obvious gets overlooked because of the narrowing of the flow. That's why we gave the advice not to do rituals, because rituals narrow the flow, and therefore narrow the possibilities. And what you are describing is a situation of "severe distress," as you would call it, and a very great pressure that is constricting you. But in fact, it's your focus on it that's limiting and constricting, not the situation itself. And we recognize that it is difficult for you to focus your attention - or, more importantly, to open the flow of the channel. But it is certainly not impossible. Especially for an individual as strong as you. It's about deciding what to do, not what you HAVE to do. It's about DECIDING what to do.

;-D

J'ose rappeler qu'un survol rapide du travail de Monsieur Barthélémy ne permet de porter une analyse sérieuse sur son contenu mais seulement d'avoir des ressentis objectifs ou pas...
Consulter en premier sa série de vidéos "Les Essentielles".
Je suis allé voir une des vidéos "essentielles" citées plus haut : " Les Romains de JC César et le Christ " (2018- les propos commencent à 12:40).

Went to watch one of the "essentielles" video cited above: " Les Romains de JC César et le Christ " (2018- talks start at 12:40).

Et la seule chose que je dirai, c'est que M. Barthélémy gagnerait beaucoup à lire le dernier livre de Laura "De Paul à Marc"...

And the only thing I will say is that Mr Barthélémy would greatly benefit from reading Laura's last book "From Paul to Mark"...

Bien, voici les messages échangés ce matin avec Eric Barthelemy en message privé sur Facebook :
Perlou : J'ai pensé vous suggéré un livre de Laura Knight "De Paul à Marc: Le paléochristianisme"
Peut être l'avez vous déjà... Je vous souhaite un très bon Week end...

Eric Barthelemy
C'est gentil, mais hors de question. Le temps est passé de lire des trucs qui seront détruits. Nous sommes entrés dans l'âge d'or, plus de new-âge possible. Paul et Marc, si ce sont les gens du IVè siècle, ce sont des pourris. Donc aucun intérêt à découvrir des personnages comme eux. Merci du conseil, excellent week-end également.

Perlou : Désolée de vous avoir dérangé pour rien... Prenez bien soin de vous.

Eric : Quand je vois le nombre de vos publications liées au grand escroc Silvano Trotta ou autres...Je ne suis pas sur leur planète, fort heureusement. Je vous conseille plus de discernement. Excellent week-end

Je pense que nous avons la réponse à ma question aux Cassiopéens...
Dommage... Mais chacun son chemin et son apprentissage... Merci Barnabé pour votre aide que j'ai appréciée...
Nous savons maintenant à quoi nous en tenir...

Well, here are the messages exchanged this morning with Eric Barthelemy in a private message on Facebook :
Perlou: I thought I'd suggest a book by Laura Knight called "De Paul à Marc: Le paléochristianisme" (From Paul to Mark: Paleochristianity).
Perhaps you already have it... Have a great weekend...

Eric Barthelemy
That's nice, but out of the question. The time has passed for reading things that will be destroyed. We have entered the golden age, no more new-age possible. Paul and Mark, if they're fourth-century people, are rotten. So there's no point in discovering characters like them. Thanks for the tip, and a great weekend too.

Perlou: Sorry to have bothered you for nothing... Take good care of yourself.

Eric: When I see the number of your publications linked to the great swindler Silvano Trotta or others...I'm not on their planet, fortunately. I advise you to be more discerning. Excellent weekend

I think we have the answer to my question to the Cassiopaeans...
Too bad... But each to his own path and learning... Thank you Barnabé for your help, which I appreciated...
Now we know where we stand...

Last edited:
What to think of Eric Barthélémy and his spiritual care
Can we trust him?
his book: Zara worthy of the Templar Spirit

If it catches your attention, go ahead, read it but with careful observation and scrutiny with what you have read in this material. In fact, wondering what really brings you the attention of that content?, I don't know, something personal may come out and it will be more revealing and reading it will be a possible trigger and to reach the resolution maybe it will be to finish the book, a personal adventure.

Personally, when someone offers miracles without something in return, it smells like a trap to me, even if I am not a serious reader, do not read even 1 book a month... my instinct tells me, there is a trap. Because it's interesting as someone who has known God himself... it has generated absolutely nothing meaningful/objective in people's lives, only to narrate their experiences and nothing more. Although "something significant" is very subjective, right? "lying" and identification is necessary as a lesson. But somehow, at some level of consciousness, "you know it's not for you" that content.

It's as if they are people of some subtype of "anchoring" for a certain level of learning from others. Every flock needs a shepherd.

They say something that is further from the truth but that doesn't seem so crazy either and yet they don't get to the point and get lost in the same personal subjectivity as always, "we are special beings", special in what?.

It doesn't matter how "serious" they may seem but they don't have to match the Cass either because they are also at their level of learning and always but always, they have a very exposed subjective flank, that if you pay close attention and think like a hammer, you will know what you should choose.

The best indicator is the participants' testimonials!

Well, even false magicians need believers and witnesses.

Why do you want to believe that he is right?why do you need cass approval or assurance for your safety? you can always believe in him or whoever you want without anyone's approval.

In the event that the Cass answers your question, are you going to direct your life based solely on what they say or don't say?

Well, even false magicians need believers and witnesses.

Why do you want to believe that he is right?why do you need cass approval or assurance for your safety? you can always believe in him or whoever you want without anyone's approval.

In the event that the Cass answers your question, are you going to direct your life based solely on what they say or don't say?
De même, qu'est-ce qui vous permet de parler de "faux magiciens" ? Sur quoi vous basez-vous pour porter cette considération (jugement) ?
Je vous retourne votre question : dirigez-vous votre vie en fonction de ce que disent ou ne disent pas les C's ?
Sachez que je ne recherche aucunement l'approbation de qui que ce soit, je veux seulement indiquer aux personnes qui ont réagi sur le forum que les travaux de Eric Barthélémy valent le coup d'être explorés....et je le redis ici : ce n'est que mon opinion.

Bien, voici les messages échangés ce matin avec Eric Barthelemy en message privé sur Facebook :
Perlou : J'ai pensé vous suggéré un livre de Laura Knight "De Paul à Marc: Le paléochristianisme"

Eric Barthelemy
C'est gentil, mais hors de question. Le temps est passé de lire des trucs qui seront détruits. Nous sommes entrés dans l'âge d'or, plus de new-âge possible. Paul et Marc, si ce sont les gens du IVè siècle, ce sont des pourris. Donc aucun intérêt à découvrir des personnages comme eux. Merci du conseil, excellent week-end également.

Eric : Quand je vois le nombre de vos publications liées au grand escroc Silvano Trotta ou autres...Je ne suis pas sur leur planète, fort heureusement. Je vous conseille plus de discernement. Excellent week-end

Dommage... Mais chacun son chemin et son apprentissage... Merci Barnabé pour votre aide que j'ai appréciée...

Well, here are the messages exchanged this morning with Eric Barthelemy in a private message on Facebook :
Perlou: I thought I'd suggest a book by Laura Knight called "De Paul à Marc: Le paléochristianisme" (From Paul to Mark: Paleochristianity).

Eric Barthelemy
That's nice, but out of the question. The time has passed for reading things that will be destroyed. We have entered the golden age, no more new-age possible. Paul and Mark, if they're fourth-century people, are rotten. So there's no point in discovering characters like them. Thanks for the tip, and a great weekend too.

Eric: When I see the number of your publications linked to the great swindler Silvano Trotta or others...I'm not on their planet, fortunately. I advise you to be more discerning. Excellent weekend

Too bad... But each to his own path and learning... Thank you Barnabé for your help, which I appreciated...
D'accord, donc ce n'est peut-être pas nécessaire de créer un fil sur le sujet alors....puisqu'il semble y avoir un avis assez tranché qui se dégage. Je vous ai mis en lien au départ pour les soins et, en effet ce protocole de soins n'est pas né comme ça de rien. Il y a une somme de travail et de recherches très conséquents en amont.
La querelle est inutile, chacun garde son discernement et vogue comme il peut.
Bien à vous Perlou, je vous souhaite plein de belles choses.

Okay, so maybe it's not necessary to create a thread on the subject then....since there seems to be a pretty strong opinion emerging. I originally linked you to the care and, indeed, this care protocol didn't just spring up out of thin air. A great deal of work and research has gone into it.
There's no point in arguing about it, everyone has to keep their wits about them and sail as they please.
Best wishes Perlou.

dirigez-vous votre vie en fonction de ce que disent ou ne disent pas les C's ?

When you know the reason for the steps you take, there is absolutely no reason to consult the Cass at all. And if you want to validate an information, then read, write down your conclusions and present them assertively in the forum to discuss it. Do your job.

Eric Barthélémy valent le coup d'être explorés

Mrs. Perlou has already found her direct answer, what are you looking for? you could create a separate thread and demonstrate the reason why it is "explorable". Can you contrast his work with this material to confirm your validation from your own exploration?

Sachez que je ne recherche aucunement l'approbation de qui que ce soit, je veux seulement indiquer aux personnes qui ont réagi sur le forum que les travaux de Eric Barthélémy valent le coup d'être explorés....et je le redis ici : ce n'est que mon opinion.

D'accord, donc ce n'est peut-être pas nécessaire de créer un fil sur le sujet alors....puisqu'il semble y avoir un avis assez tranché qui se dégage. Je vous ai mis en lien au départ pour les soins et, en effet ce protocole de soins n'est pas né comme ça de rien. Il y a une somme de travail et de recherches très conséquents en amont.
La querelle est inutile, chacun garde son discernement et vogue comme il peut.
Bien à vous Perlou, je vous souhaite plein de belles choses.

Nous respectons votre choix mais peut-être que ce forum n'est pas la meilleure place pour vous !

We respect your choice, but perhaps this forum isn't the best place for you!

Je réponds en français et poste la traduction anglaise en-dessous : c'est un beau charlot ce Monsieur.
Sa dernière réponse à Perlou est hallucinante, le mot "charlot" m'est directement venu en tête, ou encore un "guignol". Il ne mérite vraiment pas de s'y attarder. Qu'il ai trouvé certaines vérités, ça, cela reste à la portée de quiconque, mais c'est sa réponse là qu'il a donnée, wouah, j'en reviens pas, c'est un point godwin instantané et parler de red flag à ce moment là est un euphémisme, j'imagine un red flag se dressant tellement vite qu'il décolle comme une fusée, c'est un "rocket red flag" là, c'en est même rigolo :wow:

@barnabé cela demande beaucoup de travail pour affiner ses sens, son être, à discerner le vrai du faux, à dompter ses émotions et prendre sur soi ses erreurs, les accepter, faire preuve d'humilité, jusqu'à en rire ! (c'est le meilleure des remèdes dans ce genre de cas de figure, rire de soi, de son ou ses erreurs). P-ê que ce personnage est en mesure d'aider des gens, car évidemment il coche plein de "bonnes cases" on va dire, mais avec combien de gens ce monsieur travaille-t-il, je parle en en mode serré de relation, en équipe, pour chercher la vérité, discuter, discerner, débattre pour en arriver à certains consensus puis ensuite poster le résultat de leurs recherches ? La réponse ne serait-elle pas qu'il est seul + le reste se sont ses recherches persos, avec parfois quelques bons contacts ci et là, mais à la question fait-il partie d'un groupe de recherche tel celui-ci, groupe qui évite justement à quiconque de partir trop de travers car tout le monde est là pour protéger tout le monde des 1001 pièges et mensonges qui nous sont tendus ? Voilà là avec ces questions un exemple d'un point d'analyse qu'on acquiert avec le temps et qui fait partie du discernement nécessaire si on désir vraiment réussir à s'y retrouver dans cette jungle d'informations vraies et fausses qu'est la terre. Ce Monsieur là est peu équipé, il a du mérite, je ne le dis pas le contraire, mais il est un peu trop sûr de lui, il s'est fait finalement piéger par son ego, le ton de sa réponse à Perlou ne souffre d'aucun doute concernant son état d'esprit, ce Mr s'est fossilisé dans ses croyances et entraine avec lui un certain nombre de gens naifs qui croient suivre, avec lui, un bon chemin. Il représente finalement un espèce de bon exercice à donner à une personnes qui apprend et chercher à entrainer son discernement : étudier ce que ce Mr raconte et trouve ses failles, les défauts dans sa ou ses méthodologies, tout les aspects l'entourant (dont celui expliqué rapidement ci-dessus)

English version :
I respond in French and post the English translation below: this gentleman is a beautiful charlot.

His last response to Perlou is mind-blowing, the word “charlot” came straight to my mind, or even a “guignol”. It really doesn't deserve to dwell on it. That he found certain truths, that remains within anyone's reach, but that's the answer he gave, wow, I can't believe it, it's an instant Godwin point and talk about red flag at that moment is an understatement, I imagine a red flag rising so quickly that it takes off like a rocket, it's a "rocket red flag" there, it's even funny :wow:

@barnabé it requires a lot of work to refine one's senses, one's being, to discern truth from falsehood, to tame one's emotions and take one's errors upon oneself, accept them, demonstrate humility, to the point of laughing at them! (this is the best remedy in this type of situation, laughing at yourself, at your mistakes). Maybe this character is able to help people, because obviously he ticks a lot of "good boxes" we'll say, but how many people does this guywork with, I'm talking in a close relationship mode , as a team, to seek the truth, discuss, discern, debate to arrive at a certain consensus and then post the results of their research? Wouldn't the answer be that he is alone + the rest is his personal research, with sometimes a few good contacts here and there, but to the question is he part of a research group such as this one, group which precisely prevents anyone from going too wrong because everyone is there to protect everyone from the 1001 traps and lies that are set for us? Here with these questions is an example of a point of analysis that we acquire over time and which is part of the discernment necessary if we really want to succeed in finding our way in this jungle of true and false information that is Earth. This gentleman is poorly equipped, he has merit, I am not saying otherwise, but he is a little too sure of himself, he was ultimately trapped by his ego, the tone of his response to Perlou does not suffer there is no doubt about his state of mind, this Mr. has become fossilized in his beliefs and brings with him a certain number of naive people who believe they are following, with him, a good path. It ultimately represents a kind of good exercise to give to a person who is learning and seeking to train their discernment: study what this Mr says and find his faults, the faults in his method(ies), all the aspects surrounding him (including that explained quickly above)

I found an image searching on "rocket red flag", i do not resist to post it here because as it's funny and it well illustrate the topic :lol:
1703337459029.png

De même, qu'est-ce qui vous permet de parler de "faux magiciens" ? Sur quoi vous basez-vous pour porter cette considération (jugement) ?

I forgot to answer this part, sorry, I don't want to seem ill mannered.

Well, a magician is due to his audience. Magic lasts as long as people keep believing in it and how good the magician is. The same applies to lies and in this case, the more people believe in your work/show without questioning it, just getting emotionally carried away by how much they identify/resonate with your magic words or positivist phrases, they give divine/magical properties to something that does not have it. That makes him a fake magician. In biblical terms, look it up on your own and cover other topics.

That's why I repeat, if it is valid for you, present the reason why that work is "explorable" for you. Don't defend something for no reason or merely emotionally. Without leaving aside, again, that a previous response has already been obtained from that person and he is not in tune with this material.

Nor does he have to be, he in his own way, will be the "light" for those who seek it in their own drift in life and only you will know which tide you will row to.

Eric Barthelemy

Eric Barthelemy

Wow Perlou, I am so sorry of the answer of this man to you. He was without discernment, and without respect. Good for you to ask him about the book of Laura... With this answer he is showing how ignorant he is. Now you know what type of man he is. And also he should go to Russia to learn about diplomacy!

But we learn, and learn and learn. That's our goal, after all. :flowers:

Que penser d’Eric Barthélémy et de ses soins spirituels
Peut on lui faire confiance ?
son livre : Zara digne de l’Esprit Templier

What to think of Eric Barthélémy and his spiritual care
Can we trust him?
his book: Zara worthy of the Templar Spirit

Eric Barthelemy

Eric Barthelemy

Voilà un excellent exemple de ce que Laura nous dit, soit de faire nos recherches avant de penser poser une question aux C's.
Cette question, après un peu de recherche et d'effort, pouvait être répondu par nous-mêmes sans demander l'aide des C's.

This is an excellent example of what Laura tells us, to do our own research before thinking of asking the C's a question.
That question, after a little research and effort, could be answered by ourselves without asking the help of the C's.

Back
Top Bottom