Eric Pepin - Higher Balance Institute - Discussion

Re: Eric Pepin - Higher Balance Institute - Defense Videos

Metro said:
Gandalf said:
Metro said:
I haven't introduced myself so I will start by telling a little background information.

You are welcome to introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

I'd like to keep most of my information confidential. HBI has a nasty habit of sending the lawyers and legal threats to anybody who speaks openly about HBI true intentions.
Hopefully my posts will speak more about myself then if I was to give a detailed background history.

Hi Metro -- you don't have to give any personal info in your introduction in the Newbies section. Take a look at some of the other Newbie threads and you'll see what I mean. We just encourage you to post an intro thread there so that you can get the proper reception as a newcomer to the forum :)

Metro, why is it that I have the feeling that you are here with an agenda? As you know, Pepin sued us, we won, he's paying his debt, and what he does from here on out is his business. Everything we had to say about him is in this thread. And, like I said, we won... so the thread stays but there's not really much point in stirring the pot.

Laura said:
Metro, why is it that I have the feeling that you are here with an agenda? As you know, Pepin sued us, we won, he's paying his debt, and what he does from here on out is his business. Everything we had to say about him is in this thread. And, like I said, we won... so the thread stays but there's not really much point in stirring the pot.

I suppose I do have an agenda. The video releases and defense are quite new. I thought it would make good reading for those with an intrest in the HBI sexual abuse trial. I also found it very intresting watching his body language, something which I presumed others would take an intrest in. I had no intention of stirring the pot to rally people to post on the website. That would be the last thing I would want.

My agenda would be that I don't feel Eric Pepin should be given free reign to peddle his insidious sales company without the wider community being kept up to date about his history.

Metro said:
My agenda would be that I don't feel Eric Pepin should be given free reign to peddle his insidious sales company without the wider community being kept up to date about his history.

Okay, fair enough. That's what this thread is for. (I merged your new one with the existing thread.)

Metro said:
I suppose I do have an agenda.

Me too...me too.. I have an agenda
747.png

Oh look ... matching agendas ...perhaps we should chat?
http://www.Pagan.com/ProblematicPagans/
Guardian at OutoftheDark.com

I know off list discussions are discouraged...for very good reasons, but Pepin Throng Schlockings is special.

Besides, I want to thank him properly for suing Laura & Co. I doubt I would have ever noticed this forum if he hadn't :P

Second opinion required

I know enough about this individual. Recentley recieved this message from him. I would appreciate SOTT's feedback on his mannerisms and context of the message he sent me.
Much appreciated for any feedback. Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE: The missive was deleted.

Re: Second opinion required

Hi Metro,

I'm wondering why you're asking for feedback on this letter? I'm also wondering if you have read the forum guidelines concerning profanity?

Metro, if you actually communicate with the person who wrote the text that I deleted, and you think this person is normal, then you have a bigger problem than just needing a second opinion.

Laura said:
Metro, if you actually communicate with the person who wrote the text that I deleted, and you think this person is normal, then you have a bigger problem than just needing a second opinion.

That really made me laugh. :lol:

It was all I needed to hear.

Metro said:
Laura said:

I'd appreciate it greatly if you could answer the two questions I asked.

truth seeker said:
Metro said:
Laura said:

I'd appreciate it greatly if you could answer the two questions I asked.

Apoligies for not replying. This message I displayed is from a former Higher Balance member. He is or was part of the inner circle of Higher Balance. Most likely he still is.
He plays games with new members. Acting as a disgruntled member and then passing on the information back to the main higher Balance members of any members who speak to him about the issues they have with Higher balance. I could go on but its pretty standard work he does for cults.

I was intrested what SOTT staff would make of his mannerisms and use of language.

I am aware of the profanity for forum guidelines. However, I presumed it would be over looked as I did not want to tamper with the message.
In future, I will censor swearing. Apoligies for any offense it caused.

Thanks for the reply. So if I'm understanding you clearly, he sent this email to you as a test because you voiced concerns? They're also now waiting for your response?

truth seeker said:
Thanks for the reply. So if I'm understanding you clearly, he sent this email to you as a test because you voiced concerns? They're also now waiting for your response?

Theres a youtube account that is open to people that has a video called The cult of Higher Balance. I don't own that account.

Anyway. It's recieved alot of flak from Higher Balance members. This one person I'm aware of has strong connections with Higher Balance and that's his message he sent to me.

I'm unable to edit my post.

Basically his intentions are to rip ten shades of shit out of mind by pulling me into his insidious little network of friends due to that user account pissing on Erics bonfire.

Apoligies for the language, let that one slip. Unable to edit my post.

Back
Top Bottom