Events in Russia

Spoiler: 2 part

Something found (had not noted before) was when Putin said the following:

Dmitry Kiselyov: You once told me that preparing for admission to Leningrad University was a turning point for you. It was the situation when you had to go all in, realizing: either I will do it now and cope, and then I will carry out the plans that I want (and you were already going to work in the KGB at that time), or I lost, and then everything is different and there is no chance. Is Russia now in a position where it is necessary to play all-in?

Vladimir Putin: First of all, I didn't have such a position then. Yes, I wanted to work in the state security agencies.

Dmitry Kiselyov: It was the admission, it was such a turning point, this feeling, right? Is it either that or is it that way?

Vladimir Putin: Not quite. I just came to the reception, said: "I would like to work. What is needed for this?"

The alternative was simple, I was told: you either need to get a higher education, and preferably a law degree, or serve in the army, or have at least three years of work experience, but it's better to serve in the army. If I hadn't gone to university, I would have joined the army.

Yes, it might have been a longer path to the goal that I set for myself, but it was still there. There is always an alternative.

Dmitry Kiselyov: But you acted with tension.

Vladimir Putin: Yes, of course, because I studied at a school with a chemical and mathematical bias, and here I had to take humanities subjects. I had to leave one thing and do the other.

Yes, of course, there was tension. It was necessary to independently learn a foreign language, German in this case, it was necessary to study history, literature and so on.

Dmitry Kiselyov: Russia is also at a crossroads now: either it works, or…

Vladimir Putin: Russia is not at a crossroads. She is on the strategic path of her development, and she will not turn away from her path.

It was the part that Putin was focused on chemistry and mathematics, and then had to delve into what is known. That is quite a thing to do for anyone.

Thanks for the transcript, youlik.

The results are still preliminary, but it is unlikely that anything can change dramatically.
50% of the PEC protocols have been processed: Putin wins the election with 87.34% of the vote

Vladimir Putin is gaining 87.34% of votes in Russia as a whole after processing 50% of the final protocols of precinct election commissions, follows from the information board on the CEC website.
Photo: Olesya Kurpyaeva/RG
According to preliminary data, the current head of state is confidently winning the elections. He leads by a wide margin from other candidates, including in those regions where all votes have already been counted.

The data of the Central Election Commission after processing 50.12% of the PEC protocols:

Vladimir Putin (self-nominated) - 87.34%

Nikolay Kharitonov (Communist Party of the Russian Federation) - 4.11%

Vladislav Davankov ("New People") - 4.01%

Leonid Slutsky (LDPR) - 3.11%

Over 90% of the final protocols have already been processed in a number of regions. The current president is in the lead everywhere, Nikolai Kharitonov and Vladislav Davankov are fighting for second place. Leonid Slutsky is still fourth.

So, 96.79% of the votes were counted in Tuva - Putin is gaining 95.45%.

99.69% of protocols have been processed in the Kamchatka Territory - 84.16% for Putin.

88.51% of protocols have been processed in Primorye - 87.84% of voters supported Putin.

In the Magadan Region and Khabarovsk Territory, all 100% of the protocols have been processed: Vladimir Putin is gaining 84.89% and 80.06% of the votes, respectively.

The presidential elections were held in Russia from March 15 to 17. The last sections were closed in the Kaliningrad region at 21.00 Moscow time. The votes are counted in real time on the CEC website.

Voter turnout as of 6 p.m. on Sunday was 74.22%, CEC head Ella Pamfilova said.
Обработаны 50% протоколов УИК: Путин побеждает на выборах с 87,34% голосов - Российская газета

The Central Election Commission had processed 99.01% of the protocols by the morning of March 18.

Candidate and incumbent Russian President Vladimir Putin (self-nominated) is leading in the presidential election. He has 87.33% of the votes, RIA Novosti reports.

The head of the State Duma Committee for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic Nikolai Kharitonov (CPRF) is gaining 4.31% of the votes. Chairman of the LDPR Leonid Slutsky (LDPR) has 3.19% of votes. Duma deputy speaker Vladislav Davankov (New People) has 3.79% of the vote.

According to the data as of 20:37 on March 17, the turnout for the elections amounted to 74.22%.

In 2018, Putin scored 76.69% in the presidential election, in 2012 - 63.6%. In 2004 and 2000, respectively, 71.31% and 52.9%. In 2008, Dmitry Medvedev won with 70.28%. In 1996, Boris Yeltsin won the second round with 53.82%.

CEC data after 99.71% were counted:

Of course, it is not necessary to say at least something about conscience and honor in relation to such "sixes" as the same Bach, but still, for some reason, he utters this nonsense. Does he seriously consider those who listen to him to be a bigger idiot than himself? To talk about the politicization of sports by Russia after so many years of discrimination by the IOC, WADA and others!
The IOC called on athletes to refuse to participate in the Friendship Games in Russia

MOSCOW, March 19 — RIA Novosti. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has called on athletes and governments to refuse to participate in the Friendship Games in Russia, the organization's website says.
«
"The Olympic Movement strongly condemns any initiatives to politicize sports, in particular, the organization of politicized sports events by the Russian government. The IOC urges all participants in the Olympic movement and all governments to refuse to participate in and support any initiatives aimed at the complete politicization of international sport," the IOC said in a statement.

Earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that as a result of the politicization of world sports and commercialization in the IOC, "degradation is coming, leading to the creation of parallel structures in sports."
In turn, Russian Sports Minister Oleg Matytsin said that the IOC and WADA continue to put pressure on independent international and national sports organizations, trying to maintain a monopoly in the management of world sports. "Russia has never positioned the Friendship Games as an alternative to other international competitions," Matytsin said
Alexey Sorokin, head of the organizing committee of the Friendship Games, stressed that the organization of the tournament is connected with the public demand for non-politicized competitions without discrimination of athletes.
Stanislav Pozdnyakov, President of the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC), noted that the goals of the tournament fit into all Olympic principles and correspond to Olympic ideals.
The World Friendship Games will be held from September 15 to 29, 2024 in Moscow and Yekaterinburg. They include competitions in 33 summer sports. The prize fund of the competition should amount to 4.6 billion rubles.
МОК призвал спортсменов отказаться от участия в Играх Дружбы в России

Конечно же говорить хоть что то о совести и чести в отношении таких "шестерок", как тот же Бах не приходится, но все таки он зачем то произносит эту чушь. Он серьезно считает тех, кто его слушает большим идиотом, чем он сам? Говорить о политизации спорта Россией после стольких лет дискриминации со стороны МОК, ВАДА и прочих!

Something tells me that we've been through this before, only with gas. Before the Nord streams were blown up, if you remember, Germany refused to launch these gas pipelines using bureaucracy (certification, etc.). At the time, I thought it would be nice for Russia to arrange something itself that would not allow the gas pipelines to be put into operation in the foreseeable future. To undermine, in my opinion, would be too much, but to dismantle the compressors, for example, would be just right. It should have been done demonstratively, like-you don't need it, we need even less.
We are seeing something similar now, and I am again thinking about whether Russia should impose an embargo on the supply of this grain to places where duties are imposed. The figures from the article suggest that Russia will lose a little from this, and fans of all kinds of sanctions and duties will definitely become "more fun" and, in my opinion, the most important thing is that the worse it gets, the faster these fans realize the impossibility for them to "steer" at these processes only by the way they want.
EU to impose duties on grain imports from Russia and Belarus — FT

In the coming days, the European Union intends to impose a duty on grain imports from Russia and Belarus at 95 euros per ton, the Financial Times newspaper reported, citing sources.

"The European Union is preparing to impose duties on grain imports from Russia and Belarus in order to reassure farmers and some member countries," the publication says.

According to the newspaper's sources, such a move will lead to an increase in prices by at least 50%.

As noted, duties will also be imposed on oilseeds and products of their processing.

Last week, RIA Novosti analyzed Russian and European statistics and calculated that the EU's share in Russian agricultural exports fell below 7% by the end of 2023. This was due to a decrease in Russian supplies by 14% to $2.9 billion.

At the same time, sales of Russian agricultural products to other countries, on the contrary, increased by 6% to $40.1 billion.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1710833476

Что то мне подсказывает, что подобное мы уже проходили, только с газом. Перед тем, как взорвали северные потоки, если помните, Германия отказалась запускать эти газопроводы пользуясь бюрократией (сертификация и пр.). Я тогда думал, что неплохо было бы России самой устроить что-нибудь, что не позволит ввести газопроводы в действие в обозримом будущем. Подрывать, по моему было бы через чур, а вот демонтировать компрессоры, например, было бы в самый раз. Надо было это сделать показательно, типа-вам не надо, нам еще меньше надо.
Вот что то похожее мы наблюдаем и сейчас и я опять думаю, а не ввести ли России эмбарго на поставки этого зерна туда, где вводят пошлины. Цифры из статьи говорят о том, что Россия немного потеряет от этого, а любителям всяких санкций-пошлин однозначно станет "веселее" и самое, на мой взгляд, главное чем будет хуже, тем быстрее эти любители осознают невозможность для них "рулить" этими процессами только так, как им хочется.

Will it cost less to bypass Europe?
Of course it will be cheaper and of course the same grain will still get to Europe, but more expensive. That's the point. Now what is called the collective West is firmly convinced that such methods as sanctions are available and allowed only to it. It is necessary to show by concrete examples that this is not the case. They do not impose sanctions on such things as uranium, titanium, etb., because they critically depend on it. So we need to impose sanctions on such things ourselves. They will get it anyway, just as Russia now gets everything it needs, but they will get more expensive.

Конечно же будет дешевле и конечно же тоже самое зерно все равно попадет в европу, но дороже. В этом и есть смысл. Сейчас то что называется коллективным западом твердо уверено в том, что только ему доступны и позволены такие методы, как санкции. Надо на конкретных примерах показать, что это не так. Они не вводят санкции на такие вещи, как уран, титан и пр., потому что критически зависят от них. Значит нам надо самим ввести санкции на такие вещи. Они все равно это получат, как и Россия сейчас получает всё, что ей надо, но получат дороже.

"EU to impose duties on grain imports from Russia and Belarus — FT

In the coming days, the European Union intends to impose a duty on grain imports from Russia and Belarus at 95 euros per ton, the Financial Times newspaper reported, citing sources.

"The European Union is preparing to impose duties on grain imports from Russia and Belarus in order to reassure farmers and some member countries," the publication says.

According to the newspaper's sources, such a move will lead to an increase in prices by at least 50%"

EU Clowns
So, true ECO and pesticide free grains from Russia and Belarus get tax imposed... while moldy, Monsanto and other pesticide infested taxfree Ukrainian grain... which EU countries get swamped with.

*yummy* ?!?

I also suspect because that the particular Ukrainian grain is so cheap in comparison to other EU grains, it will be used (or mixed into) by many companies who put the sh*t into lesser quality bread etc as well other processed products - to keep the margins.

Just wow.

Oh, and I forgot.
What about the impact of uranium-depleted weapon dust spreading over the grain fields in Ukraine ?

:barf:

So, true ECO and pesticide free grains from Russia and Belarus get tax imposed... while moldy, Monsanto and other pesticide infested taxfree Ukrainian grain... which EU countries get swamped with.

*yummy* ?!?

Is Glyphosate and other chemicals completely banned in Russia? Unless all Russian farmers grow organic grain I would suspect that large conventional grain operations in Russia use herbicides in order to produce as cheaply as possible, just like in Ukraine?

Just wow.

Oh, and I forgot.
What about the impact of uranium-depleted weapon dust spreading over the grain fields in Ukraine ?
I just saw the video that Keit posted in the thread Bioweapons, transhumanism, WHO and big pharma and I think these Ukrainian grains could not only use the innocent glyphosate but be a whole biological weapon in itself, nothing healthy comes from that place. I would like not to think about the insect meal options.

Is Glyphosate and other chemicals completely banned in Russia? Unless all Russian farmers grow organic grain I would suspect that large conventional grain operations in Russia use herbicides in order to produce as cheaply as possible, just like in Ukraine?
Well, suspect it. You have the right. I am not an expert and I do not know about glyphosate, but in any case, Russia has never engaged in "double standards" like Western European manufacturers. By analogy with the above, I suspect that the above-mentioned "standards" may be much more than two.
Why are products of different quality sold under the same brand in different countries
The dispute about sausage and justice
Czechs and Hungarians don't get enough salami in their pizza! Eastern Europeans are offended: how is that? As the European Union, so the united one — make contributions, accept migrants, but as products — so the quality is worse? The head of the Hungarian Prime Minister's office, Janos Lazar, called this story "The biggest scandal in recent years." Many people in Eastern Europe are outraged, the European Commission remains proudly silent: if products do not threaten health, then their different quality in different European countries does not matter. But for the Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians and others, it does. For them, as it turned out, this is the clearest manifestation of the fact that Eastern Europe is still considered as a region of "second importance" compared, for example, with Germany or Austria. It's a shame, of course, but the fact is: the same brands, the same product names, but in Western and Eastern Europe, their taste and composition are often different. Guess who has the best?

For example, the pizza with salami brand Ristorante Edizione Speciale. And if you, like the Czechs, Slovaks and Ukrainians (it is in these countries that Edizione Speciale is sold), thought that "special edition" meant an improved recipe, then you were mistaken. In Edizione Speciale, salami is put twice as much as in the same pizza without a "special" label, which is sold in Germany or France. However, in the Czech Republic, such a pizza costs a little (but not twice) cheaper.

Jacobs Kronung instant coffee, produced for the German market, contains a third more caffeine than produced for the Czech Republic. Perhaps due to the fact that cheaper coffees are used to make the Czech version. However, it is cheaper in the Czech Republic.

Rama margarine in Germany is 10% fatter than in the Czech Republic. Representatives of the brand explain this by the fact that in the Czech Republic margarine is usually spread on bread cold, and in Germany it is used for frying. Despite the extra fat content, it is cheaper in Germany than in the Czech Republic.

Canned Tulip ham in Germany contains solid pork, in the Czech Republic — processed chicken. At the same time, these canned goods cost almost twice as much in the Czech Republic.

Hungarians complain that their Manner waffles are not as crispy as in Austria. In Slovakia, there is no orange juice in the orange drink of the Rewe brand, but there is in the same drink, but in neighboring Austria. Nutella chocolate paste in Hungary is less thick than in Austria. However, manufacturers say that in France it is too thin, and all in order to make it easier for the French to spread it on soft bread, which they love so much. Anyway, a study conducted in Hungary showed that 24 types of products sold here are of lower quality than those that can be found on the shelves in Austria and Germany.

Sprite, which is sold in the Czech Republic, has artificial sweeteners, fructose and glucose syrup, while Sprite, which is made in Germany, has only sugar. The Coca–Cola company claims that the "Czech" recipe is also used for the markets of the USA and Spain, and in the Czech Nestea sugar, for example, is 35% less than in Germany. But it's healthier this way, isn't it? In response, the authors of a recent (by the way, not the first) Czech study claim that manufacturers still care more about the health of Western Europeans: less trans fats are used in their products. Of all the products tested, there was only one that had the same composition and the same quality in all countries — that in Germany with Austria, that in the Czech Republic with Slovakia. This is Swiss chocolate Milka.

The head of the Hungarian Prime Minister's office, Janos Lazar, said he was "alarmed after reading the report" and said that more extensive product research would be conducted in the country. However, Budapest, which is so resolute in many other issues, has avoided answering what steps it can take in this regard. Because changing something is not just difficult, but very difficult. After all, they have been talking about the problem for years, but the who, as they say, is still there. Therefore, the Czech Ministry of Agriculture decided to conduct a large-scale comparison of the quality of the products of the same name, which are sold in Czech shops, with those that can be bought in Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. The results will be presented to the European Commission together with a proposal to draft a bill that will oblige manufacturers to produce products identical in composition for all EU countries. However, a representative of Nestle Cesko has already hastened to declare that "artificial unification of recipes" will not benefit, since residents of different countries have different tastes, which is what companies take into account, varying recipes for different countries. "We are not saying that these companies cannot adapt their products to the requirements of consumers," says Olga Stegnalova, an MEP from the Czech Republic. — We are talking about different quality when it comes to the basic ingredients. I think this is unacceptable." Slovak Minister of Agriculture Gabriela Matechna echoes her: "The argument that consumers in different regions prefer different tastes is untenable, because Slovak consumers definitely do not prefer artificial sweeteners or additives or a lower meat content compared to Austrians. Consumers expect the same quality from the same brand, regardless of the country of manufacture or purchase."

MEP Olga Stegnalova, who has been dealing with this problem for six years, has repeatedly contacted the European Commission and even got an answer in which she was told "that we are talking about taste and price preferences in individual countries, and if the situation does not threaten the health of residents, then it makes no sense to discuss this topic." The European Commission is not as interested in quality as in safety. If the product does not undermine health and does not kill, then what difference does it make how many artificial additives are in it? Well, really, will the European Commission fight for chocolate paste to be equally thick in all EU countries? While the entire European Union is under threat? And considering that the density of this very paste is quite acceptable to residents of Germany and France? Don't make me laugh.

Nevertheless, Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka, along with other leaders of the Visegrad Group countries (except the Czech Republic, which includes Hungary, Poland and Slovakia), intends to bring up the issue of different product quality during the March EU summit in Rome, which will meet to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome, which laid the foundations of the European Union. "There should be a uniform quality throughout Europe, and this quality should be the highest," Prime Minister Sobotka said. But so far this has not happened, residents of Karlovy Vary go to the flea market every Sunday and are happy to buy products brought from Germany (the benefit is only 30 km away). There is always a queue behind them: they are cheaper than Czech ones, and the quality is better. And after that, who would dare to say that there are no second-class citizens in the EU?
Почему под одной торговой маркой в разных странах продаются продукты разного качества

By the way, this rule applies to Norway. Norwegian fish, which Russia abandoned in 2020, as far as I know, was produced only for export. It was banned in Norway, apparently they knew something.
Russia has abandoned Norwegian trout and salmon. We understand the reasons

Yesterday, on December 26, the Rosselkhoznadzor announced that it was suspending the supply of fish products to the Russian Federation, which were obtained from Norwegian salmon and trout. The ban will be introduced on January 9, 2020. In addition, fish from Norway grown in aquaculture is prohibited from being transported across the territory of Russia.

Earlier, the Rosselkhoznadzor asked the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union not to supply products if Norwegian fish was used in its manufacture, and warned about the possibility of violation by the manufacturer of sanitary and veterinary rules. Such suspicions arose after the Russian department was refused to be present at the shipment of fish raw materials and was not given access to enterprises. Such an inspection was requested after the identification of prohibited and harmful substances. This year, antibiotics and other medicines were found in products that were obtained from Norwegian raw materials. There are also violations of the content of microorganisms.

The Norwegian State Service for the Supervision of Plants, Fish, Animals and Food Products did not meet halfway to resolve the issue. Pre-shipment monitoring and joint inspections are a common global practice and there have been no such problems with other countries. There are supplier companies in Norway that have not been inspected since 2015.
https://dzen.ru/a/XgYRj93-9gCuceBT

Ну что же, подозревай. Имеешь право. Я не специалист и не знаю про глифосат, но во всяком случае Россия никогда не занималась "двойными стандартами", как западноевропейские производители. По аналогии с процитированным, я подозреваю, что вышеупомянутых "стандартов" может быть гораздо больше чем два.
Это, кстати, в полной мере касается и Норвегии. Норвежская рыбка, от которой Россия отказалась в 2020 году,на сколько я знаю производилась только на экспорт. В Норвегии она была запрещена, видимо они чего то знали.

Well, suspect it. You have the right. I am not an expert and I do not know about glyphosate, but in any case, Russia has never engaged in "double standards" like Western European manufacturers. By analogy with the above, I suspect that the above-mentioned "standards" may be much more than two.

Почему под одной торговой маркой в разных странах продаются продукты разного качества

By the way, this rule applies to Norway. Norwegian fish, which Russia abandoned in 2020, as far as I know, was produced only for export. It was banned in Norway, apparently they knew something.

https://dzen.ru/a/XgYRj93-9gCuceBT

Ну что же, подозревай. Имеешь право. Я не специалист и не знаю про глифосат, но во всяком случае Россия никогда не занималась "двойными стандартами", как западноевропейские производители. По аналогии с процитированным, я подозреваю, что вышеупомянутых "стандартов" может быть гораздо больше чем два.
Это, кстати, в полной мере касается и Норвегии. Норвежская рыбка, от которой Россия отказалась в 2020 году,на сколько я знаю производилась только на экспорт. В Норвегии она была запрещена, видимо они чего то знали.

Not a nice picture (Norwegian Salmon)

I watched once a reportage about Cultivated Norwegian Salmon - and it wasn't a pretty sight. Lots of Salmon have serious diseases, and they get fed with fish that are fished from the Baltic sea, which is particularly rich in dioxines. They grind them down, concentrate them into pellets (which also increases the toxin levels) - and then are fed to the Salmon in Norway. Which means, the amounts of toxin in Norwegian Salmon is particularly high (compared to wild salmon). To the pellet they also use toxic chemicals, which the workers don't even understand the repercussion of... :umm:

So, I've gotten far more suspicious about The Norwegian Salmon here in Sweden, and we eat it rarely (not very often). It happens still that we eat it - but certainly not on a regular basis, and far less than ever before.

Sputnik's Twitter account says:

Details about the shooting in Crocus City Hall from a Sputnik correspondent who was at the scene:

People in camouflage, at least three of them, burst into the ground floor of the Crocus City Hall and opened fire with automatic weapons. There are definitely wounded"

After that, according to him, they threw a grenade or an incendiary bomb, which started a fire.

“The people in the hall lay down on the floor to escape the shooting, lay there for 15-20 minutes, after which they began to crawl out. Many managed to get out.”

Right now there is a terrorist attack in the north of Moscow, Crocus City Hall shopping center.
There was a shooting at Crocus City Hall, there are injured people
The shooting, which was heard on Friday evening in the concert hall "Crocus City Hall", was reported by eyewitnesses.
It should be noted that on March 22, a concert of the Picnic group is taking place in the concert hall, REN TV reports.

The Interior Ministry later reported that unknown people had staged a shooting at the Crocus City Hall in Krasnogorsk, near Moscow, and people were being evacuated. It is reported that at least three people in camouflage opened fire.

According to preliminary data, there are wounded. There are no musicians among the injured, the police added.

Now employees of the Moscow SOBR and riot police have been alerted and are heading to the concert hall.

According to RIA Novosti, people in camouflage broke into the stalls of the Crocus City Hall, where they opened fire with automatic weapons.

According to the correspondent, "after that, a grenade or an incendiary bomb was thrown, as a result, a fire started." People in the hall were lying on the floor, and then crawled away.
В «Крокус Сити Холл» произошла стрельба, есть раненые
It's not over yet. There are reports of deaths and a fire.

Back
Top Bottom