Events in Russia

An article arguing that Israel could be behind the Crocus City Hall attack!

On the other hand, Moscow's mere abstention from joining the chorus of anti Hamas was a reason enough for Amir Weitmann, of Israel's ruling Likud Party, to promise revenge on Russia: "Russia is supporting Nazis who want to commit genocide against us. Russia will pay the price."

That is a direct threat. And so is the threat made by the Israeli ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, against Russia: "Russia is hosting those who are responsible for intentionally murdering babies, raping women, and burning families alive," Erdan stated. He added that "this meeting in Moscow [with Hamas] is a result of something more dangerous. Russia is now deepening its ties with global forces of destabilization."

So, shoot Milei, because it affects you. Appeal to the consciences of mass murderers, because it doesn’t affect you.

Okay, got it.

Don't give me that by reversing things.

Do you think I am not affected by what happened in Russia? Then if it doesn't I shouldn't be commenting here or giving my point of view.

Maybe these guys also deserve to be shot and that's the end of it. But what authority do I have to speak for the Russians?

And I repeat, my argument is for the question: How do you get them to talk without torture?

And you, do you even know the destruction and death that is happening in my country?

You have nothing.

No one has the right to attempt the life of a human being, only God has this right...So I am not for the death penalty for anyone and for any reason...In prison, even in very difficult conditions, they will have time to reflect on their actions, to repent and accept the punishment without murmuring since they made this choice...

From Tass, we learn how they might spend the rest of their "life" :
How interesting they provides the information and how interesting it is perceived. Some figure wrote-4X6 square meters. What kind of designation is this? If it's 4X6, then it's 24 square meters- I have a smaller kitchen in my apartment, and yet the four of us comfortably fit in it when we sit down at the table.
Then moving only in a bent state. Yes, this is true, but we must take into account that in institutions where life convicts are held, they only do what they "sit" in the sense that they do not work, but are in their cells almost all the time. Prisoners are moved around the territory in such a bent state for a daily walk (as far as I know, the prisoner has the right to refuse to walk and the walk itself in a special place does not take place in a bent state), to communicate with administration officers or with doctors. Moreover, I will say that such prisoners are "trained" very quickly to take a certain position at the first command. This pose looks like this - a person is facing the wall, legs are wide apart, arms are also wide apart and a person leans on the wall with them in such a way that palms and fingers are visible. It may look like bullying, but the goal here is safety and preventing escape attempts. There are still many nuances, but in general, no one promised such prisoners a resort and it should not be there.
And then immediately let's remember the bloody Gulag.

Как интересно у нас подается информация и как интересно она воспринимается. Какой то деятель написал-4Х6 квадратных метров. Это что за обозначение? Если 4Х6, то это 24 квадратных метра- у меня в квартире кухня меньшей площади и тем не менее мы в четвером в ней с комфортом помещаемся, когда садимся за стол. Потом перемещение только в согнутом состоянии. Да, это так, но надо учесть, что в учреждениях, где содержат пожизненно осуждённых, они только и делают, что "сидят" в том смысле, что они не работают, а практически все время находятся в своих камерах. Перемещение заключенных по территории в таком согнутом состоянии происходит для ежедневной прогулки (на сколько я знаю, заключенный имеет право отказаться от прогулки и сама прогулка в специальном месте проходит не в согнутом состоянии), для общения с офицерами администрации или с врачами. Больше того скажу, что такие заключенные "дрессируются" очень быстро принимать определенную позу при первой команде. Поза эта выглядит так- человек стоит лицом к стене, ноги широко расставлены, руки тоже широко расставлены и ими человек опирается на стену таким образом, чтобы были видны ладони и растопыренные пальцы. Это выглядит возможно, как издевательство, но цель тут- безопасность и предотвращение попыток побега. Есть еще много всяких нюансов, но в целом курорта таким заключенным никто не обещал и его там быть не должно. А тут сразу давай кровавый ГУЛАГ вспоминать.

I'm going to do a little offtopic here because before you quote me again you need to know how many Argentines think. Especially those who agree with the Peronist doctrine.

On September 16, 1955 Peron was overthrown in a coup d'etat. Peron had been democratically elected. Many call him a dictator. He was not.

The coup side initially consisted of a few Army and Air Force units and practically the entire Navy. The operation had the support of the major political parties of the opposition and the Church, sheltering numerous civilian commandos who acted together with the military rebels.

Finally, after a week of bloody combats, the coup triumphed, with a death toll of more than 150 victims.

Now, it is well known here that Peron, even with what was coming, did not want to spill the blood of his brothers.

Peronism was outlawed for several years until Peron was able to return in the 60/70s.

When Peron returned he said this, about the events of 1955:

The video has subtitles and translation.

On another note, is GRU the old name for Russian intelligence i.e. their CIA?
GRU (Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff) this is an old, Soviet name for military intelligence, the American equivalent will be DIA. Now this structure is called GU (General Directorate of the General Staff). The American CIA has an analogue in Russia in the form of the SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service).
In general, not all US law enforcement agencies have direct analogues in Russia due to the fact that there are 2 times more such structures in America.

ГРУ (Главное Разведывательное Управление Генерального Штаба) это старое, советское название военной разведки, американский аналог будет РУМО. Сейчас эта структура называется ГУ (Главное Управление Генерального Штаба). Американское ЦРУ имеет в России аналог в виде СВР (Служба Внешней Разведки).
Вообще далеко не все силовые структуры США имеют прямые аналоги в России по причине того, что в америке таких структур в 2 раза больше.

Don't give me that by reversing things.

Do you think I am not affected by what happened in Russia? Then if it doesn't I shouldn't be commenting here or giving my point of view.

Maybe these guys also deserve to be shot and that's the end of it. But what authority do I have to speak for the Russians?

And I repeat, my argument is for the question: How do you get them to talk without torture?

And you, do you even know the destruction and death that is happening in my country?

You have nothing.

This isn’t about Milei, or those retards who shot up the Crocus theatre. It’s about our ability to be objective, and assess the madness happening around us.

You are demonstrating that your ethical foundations are basically made of sand, based on “I like” and “I don’t like”, your posts are “baroque, contradictory, morose”.

So what makes you think you have the authority to make ethical judgements about criminal acts?

This isn’t about Milei, or those retards who shot up the Crocus theatre. It’s about our ability to be objective, and assess the madness happening around us.

You are demonstrating that your ethical foundations are basically made of sand, based on “I like” and “I don’t like”, your posts are “baroque, contradictory, morose”.

So what makes you think you have the authority to make ethical judgements about criminal acts?

Show me your degree and PhD in Objectivity and I will shut my mouth.

Having said that, I think there is a strong differentiation to be made here to killing a evil human being, and more specifically, accomplishing it quickly with as little cruelty as possible. I think that is something quite different and totally justified. It‘s basically comparable to getting rid of a bug, quickly and efficiently, which is best for all involved.
As expected. TASS, today (in Ru, translated):

"Four of them were under the influence of drugs. The examination determines what kind of drug or psychotropic they used," the agency interlocutor said. He did not rule out that they took banned substances not only on the day of the terrorist attack.
I personally feel that the mind-controlled/drugged minions do not deserve to be killed as evil human beings - they are the patsies of the actual evil entities. Can they be deprogrammed/detoxed or are they hopeless, lost causes? As for the actual evil entities, as previously pointed out:

(Pierre) Maybe the difference is that Caesar was aware of the very fundamental reason why he was killing...

A: Caesar intended to eliminate or vastly reduce killing. He knew what he was up against.
I believe Putin is in this position. Is their any doubt that for the sake of humanity and its future, the evil entities must be vanquished? And even in the face of this, Putin still advocates for mercy where applicable.

As a side note, and because this is what is happening, understand that my country is under attack. On all sides.
We're all under attack from all directions! It makes me angry, too, particularly as too many are still blind to what's going on plus those who are actively facilitating this take down of our country and the rest of civilization! Does it boil down to this -

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.
(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)
In a series of what he called ‘World Affairs Readings,’ Cayce made many remarkable statements about the future of world finance, world leadership, collective spirituality, and interestingly the role that somehow Russia was to play as a force of right in the coming global turmoil that we see unfolding before our eyes today.

Cayce foresaw that future world crises would hinge on finance, and he pointed to Russia as being the thorn in the side of the financial powers that were organizing themselves against the good of humanity in a post WWII world.

When asked in 1932 about political and economic trends in Europe Cayce zeroed in on Russia:

Europe is as a house broken up. Some years ago there was the experience of a mighty peoples being overridden for the gratification and satisfaction of a few, irrespective of any other man’s right. That peoples are going through the experience of being born again, and is the thorn in the flesh to many a political and financial nation in Europe, in the world… Q. What is the name of that nation referred to? A. Russia! (3976-8)” [Source]

Faith Bluegazer, faith! "They've" got a tiger by the tail and we must hold on ourselves to endure their manufactured chaos and ensure our souls survive above all else! 🙏
Breathe . . . :hug: :hug2:

Coming soon.jpg
I am looking forward to it.

Interesting statement by the spokesman of the Taliban's political office in Qatar, Sohail Shaheen about who is controlling ISIS.

I personally feel that the mind-controlled/drugged minions do not deserve to be killed as evil human beings - they are the patsies of the actual evil entities. Can they be deprogrammed/detoxed or are they hopeless, lost causes? As for the actual evil entities, as previously pointed out:

I believe Putin is in this position. Is their any doubt that for the sake of humanity and its future, the evil entities must be vanquished? And even in the face of this, Putin still advocates for mercy where applicable.

That is why I asked the question and partly what I want to express. We don't know for sure what goes on in these guys' heads. But well, as I read I am contradictory, baroque. When the reality is that I am looking for an answer that has balance.

Faith Bluegazer, faith! "They've" got a tiger by the tail and we must hold on ourselves to endure their manufactured chaos and ensure our souls survive above all else!

Thank you. My concern is just that the STS forces generated this so that Russia would lose its way. But they are not going to succeed.

It's a horrible sentence. A sadistic one. Better would have been the death penalty. I wonder if this sentence is meant to soften the blow of the attack on the population. It would be interesting to see what the Russians think of it, but it's still too early, the shock is still there and will be for a long time. The Russian heads of state have said (I've read it several times) that the population was giving to justice a free hand to do anything on the terrorists. All the Russians? And a sadistic condemnation? It is difficult to put oneself in the place of the Russians, just as it is difficult to see what would be the best sentence for these murderers. Do the Russian State want to show the harshness of the state to everyone, outside Russia too? Saying : this is what will happen to you if you come and do a terrorist attack?
I see too many emotions in your statement. Don't forget who we're talking about. We are talking about murderers and not about simple, random, everyday murderers, but about serial killers, maniacs.
Actually, in Russia, the death penalty, as a capital punishment, has not been abolished at all, its effect has been suspended by the decision of the Supreme Court of Russia in order to comply with OSCE standards. From the very moment when the decision was made to suspend the award of the death penalty, discussions have been taking place in Russia on this issue. They intensify at those moments when something extraordinary happens, such as now with this terrorist attack. So there are no "all Russians" who are for the death penalty or who are all against it.

Я вижу в вашем утверждении через чур много эмоций. Вы не забывайте о ком мы говорим. Мы говорим об убийцах и не о простых, случайных, бытовых убийцах, а о серийных убийцах, маньяках.
Вообще то в России смертная казнь, как высшая мера наказания не отменена совсем, ее действие приостановлено решением Верховного Суда России для соответствия нормам ОБСЕ. С того самого момента, как приняли решение приостановить присуждение смертной казни, в России происходят дискуссии по этому поводу. Они усиливаются в те моменты, когда происходит что то экстраординарное, как например сейчас с этим терактом. Так что нет таких "всех россиян", которые за смертную казнь или которые все против нее.

Another thought about those who've knowingly chosen the terrorist path -

Cs: "If you play in the dirt, you're going to get dirty!"

So don't be surprised when retaliation happens in kind!

@sToRmR1dR - is this pic of Joe Biden photoshopped or is he sporting a black eye for real (or so it appears)? If real, part of the Black Eye club as one would expect?

coming-soon-jpg.93572

Back
Top Bottom