Ever Given container ship aground in the Suez Canal

It's a long stretch of a connection, (from the other side of the world in fact), but I thought it might be worth mentioning...

Chinese author, Cixin Liu in his sci fi book, "The Three Body Problem" wrote a scene where the group of traitorous humans in league with the Trisolarians, (an alien menace determined to conquer the Earth), are finally taken down by the Good Guys in a trap set up along the Panama Canal.

-A giant ocean vessel in which all the dark hopes and dreams of the anti-humanist movement were kept, and from which their sabotage efforts against humanity were coordinated with the aliens, got dramatically sliced to pieces by nano-fiber strung across the canal. The Good Guys swept in and cleaned up, seized documents and equipment and recovered enough intelligence to give themselves a shot at defense against the alien threat.

They also screwed up global shipping for a while, (one would assume, but I can't recall if Liu mentioned it).

I should also mention that the hero of the story was a Chinese secret services guy.

Hmmm.

It's a long stretch of a connection, (from the other side of the world in fact), but I thought it might be worth mentioning...

Chinese author, Cixin Liu in his sci fi book, "The Three Body Problem" wrote a scene where the group of traitorous humans in league with the Trisolarians, (an alien menace determined to conquer the Earth), are finally taken down by the Good Guys in a trap set up along the Panama Canal.

-A giant ocean vessel in which all the dark hopes and dreams of the anti-humanist movement were kept, and from which their sabotage efforts against humanity were coordinated with the aliens, got dramatically sliced to pieces by nano-fiber strung across the canal. The Good Guys swept in and cleaned up, seized documents and equipment and recovered enough intelligence to give themselves a shot at defense against the alien threat.

They also screwed up global shipping for a while, (one would assume, but I can't recall if Liu mentioned it).

I should also mention that the hero of the story was a Chinese secret services guy.

Hmmm.
That's interesting. Last night, I heard a similar story from a Q true believer (who now accepts that Q was a psyop). Story is something like this: This particular ship (and maybe many others) are or can be piloted remotely, like self-driving cars which require a real diver on board. The white hats (good guys) took over remote piloting of this ship and ran it aground. On this ship will be found all manner of nefarious stuff. We are to be on the lookout for other similar stuff happening. Supposedly these is also something off the East coast of USA, but I saw no news of such.
On a lighter note, the Babylon Bee story on the subject was pretty good. Author must have visited a busy Chick-fil-a recently, as did I. Blockage Cleared, Ships Moving At Record Speed As Chick-Fil-A Workers Put In Charge Of Suez Canal

That's interesting. Last night, I heard a similar story from a Q true believer (who now accepts that Q was a psyop). Story is something like this: This particular ship (and maybe many others) are or can be piloted remotely, like self-driving cars which require a real diver on board. The white hats (good guys) took over remote piloting of this ship and ran it aground. On this ship will be found all manner of nefarious stuff. We are to be on the lookout for other similar stuff happening. Supposedly these is also something off the East coast of USA, but I saw no news of such.
On a lighter note, the Babylon Bee story on the subject was pretty good. Author must have visited a busy Chick-fil-a recently, as did I. Blockage Cleared, Ships Moving At Record Speed As Chick-Fil-A Workers Put In Charge Of Suez Canal

Ha ha! Oh, Q... That's so cute!

Here's the thing...

If we pull the camera waaaaaay back and count the pieces on the board, then the U.S.A. is quite clearly not the good guy.

America is where all the drone strikes come from, the strong-arm petro-dollar, Woke culture, really, just all the crap in the world comes from and is anchored in the U.S.A.

The long-suffering inhabitants may not be bad in and of themselves, (3/4 of them, anyway) but they have no power to stop the psychopaths in charge.

So.., if Real Life were an adventure film, deliberately blocking a container vessel on its way to the West wouldn't have been done to stop the delivery of a dirty nuke or something, but rather because it contains regular necessary goods; sustenance for the Beast. A basic supply line attack.

Le navire bloqué dans le canal de Suez a «bougé de 30 degrés sur la droite et la gauche» pour la première fois​

De nouvelles opérations se préparent ce dimanche pour renflouer le mastodonte des mers d'environ 400 mètres de long coincé en diagonale de la voie d'eau.

The ship stuck in the Suez Canal "moved 30 degrees to the right and left" for the first time
New operations are being prepared this Sunday to refloat the 400-meter long sea behemoth stuck diagonally in the waterway.

Le navire bloqué dans le canal de Suez a «bougé de 30 degrés sur la droite et la gauche» pour la première fois​

De nouvelles opérations se préparent ce dimanche pour renflouer le mastodonte des mers d'environ 400 mètres de long coincé en diagonale de la voie d'eau.

The ship stuck in the Suez Canal "moved 30 degrees to the right and left" for the first time
New operations are being prepared this Sunday to refloat the 400-meter long sea behemoth stuck diagonally in the waterway.
“The rudder was not moving and it is now moving, the propeller is working now, there was no water underneath the bow, and now there is water under it, and yesterday there was a 4m (13ft) deviation in the bow and the stern,” General Osama Rabie, chairman of the Suez Canal Authority, told Egyptian state TV.
I love this picture:
1617006402309.png

Last edited:
I just read a long article on the story, and only ran across the most startling note, a short sentence tucked away the very end:

"Syria begins oil rationing

"The Syrian Arab News Agency reported Saturday that with no sure end in sight for the blockage of the canal, Syria’s government has begun rationing its oil supply “to ensure their vital availability for the longest possible time.”

Whoa..! -I'd completely forgotten about oil tankers.

Am I just very slow to notice things? Has that notion come up before and been discussed? (It must have.)

Conspiracy or not. Take a look at the numbers presented by BBC. Normally a trip from Tawain to Rotterdam takes 25.5 days. Going around Cape of Good Hope — the long way around Africa — would take 34 days. How many percent longer, you ask? 33.3 percent longer. Curious, innit...

The ship was apparently freed early this morning.
It was a “partial refloat” and the container ship remained wedged, The Associated Press reported quoting a canal services firm, without providing further details about when the vessel would be set
free.https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/ever-given-unstuck-and-moving-reports-20210329-p57ezh.html

I don't suspect a conspiracy, but I think it's interesting that the blockage occurred at the same time that a nursing home named Evergreen Court burned down in Spring Valley, NY.

The ship was apparently freed early this morning.
And same thing on the Chinese motorway - Evergreen truck is blocking the road.

I wonder, what is the universe trying to tell us.

166534502_10159992916254411_6807928116629918775_n.jpg

A good article from the Guardian, (imagine that these days).

Stranding of Ever Given in Suez canal was foreseen by many​

[...]

Over the past decade, out of the sight of most consumers, the world’s container ships have been quietly ballooning in size. A class of vessels that carried a maximum of about 5,000 shipping containers in 2000 has doubled in capacity every few years since, with dozens of megaships now traversing the ocean laden with upwards of 20,000 boxes.

Container ships have become huge fast, especially over the past decade. Other than the result of technological advances, analysts say the trend is a hangover from the high oil prices of the 2000s – which led shipping outfits to seek to maximise economies of scale – and the low-interest rates that followed the 2009 financial crash, which allowed companies to borrow the vast sums required to build vessels as long as skyscrapers are high.

Tugs, tides and 200,000 tons: experts fear Ever Given may be stuck in Suez for weeks
Read more

When the trend of ever-growing ships received popular attention, it was often through colourful press releases and awestruck news stories lauding the size of the vessels, the many Eiffel Towers’ worth of steel they required and the profits they promised the world’s shipping giants.

Comparatively less attention was granted to warnings of the risks such gigantic ships entailed, says Rory Hopcraft, a researcher at Plymouth University’s maritime cyberthreat research group.

“The ships are not just larger, they’re carrying more goods,” he said. “So rather than spreading the risks over three or four smaller ships, all your eggs are in one basket – it’s all tied up in one big ship.”

The ships’ rapid growth has outstripped the capacity of marine infrastructure to follow. The Panama canal was expanded at a cost of more than $5bn (£3.6bn) more than a decade ago to meet the size of new container ships – only to be left behind as even larger vessels rolled out of Asian shipyards.

“Half the world’s ports can’t even deal with ships this size,” Hopcraft said, describing a trend that leaves the overall supply chain more exposed to a range of threats including piracy and cyberattack. “If those terminals that can [accommodate megaships], aren’t able to service them for whatever reason – local power cuts or military action – then these ships can’t be serviced at all.”

The Suez canal has been in the process of expansion to allow for larger ships and two-way traffic at its northern end. But its southern side was still one-way and narrower: vulnerable when one of the largest container ships in the world tried to pass through on a windy morning.

Megaships have been described as a “bet on globalisation” made in the heady days of the mid-2000s, as a rising China and a US apparently at ease with outsourcing helped to drive a boom in global trade. Shipping companies expected the era would last and invested in new, vastly larger ships to accommodate it.

Then came a financial crash, a populist western backlash against free trade and a lingering coronavirus pandemic that has put millions out of work.

Yet shippers have increased their bet, continuing to order giant new vessels that allow them to move more stuff with less fuel and crew, even as organisations such as the OECD have questioned the rationality of the trend.

There was a “complete disconnect of ship size development from developments in the actual economy”, the organisation said in a 2015 report, pointing out that ships were growing larger in “an economic climate that is generally depressed and at best stagnating”.

“The trade growth to absorb ship developments is currently absent,” the OECD paper said. “Shipping lines are building up overcapacity that will most likely be fatal to at least some of them.”

It also warned of what is becoming clear on the banks of the Suez: that bigger ships are harder to salvage, requiring more time and more tugboats and dredgers than what has been required in the past with small vessels.

Should floating cranes be required to lighten the Ever Given by removing some of its 20,000 containers, they too would need to be large and work for longer, extending the salvaging process – and the blockage of one of the main arteries of global trade – for weeks at least.

It is a worst-case scenario that many saw coming. “As the ship gets bigger, everything just gets a little bit more complicated,” Hopcraft said.

"Maximize economies of scale". There it is... also "megaships have been described as a 'bet on globalization'. Bottom dollar, bottom (fill in currency of almost every autocratic country in control of millions or billions of lives here).

I can't remember quite when the 'globalization is inevitable' mantra started, but I have heard it for decades - from all the 'official sources'.

When you have a complex, all encompassing economic, trade, (or other) system that roots out all alternatives, and doesn't bother with fail safes because nothing will go wrong, (wishful thinking), you are asking for trouble.

Murphy's Law states that "anything that can go wrong will go wrong". That has been true in my personal life it seems. AKA - do not tempt the lord thy god.

Another mantra that has been spread practically forever by those same official sources is: 'America should not be an isolationist country'. We don't hear that much anymore because she is now sticking her nanotech prosthetic Pinocchio nose into everybody's business these days. But I don't blame her for everything. India has a saying: "don't be shy and get pregnant". America is at least partially a victim of her own success I guess.

She's been infected with something equivalent to Toxoplasmosis gondii - the microbial parasite that is spread by cats to mice and causes mice to be less cautious around cats. Is Joe Biden's brain infected with something? Anyway, I digress.

We know that much of the evil and skullduggery on this planet comes via 4th density STS. Besides Covid-19, we have another, more esoteric pandemic going on.

Our fearless globalist leaders will manipulate any event that happens to benefit them - planned or just Murphy's Law. It's only natural right? Survival of the fittest right? The wind is at their back and their god/(their alter ego) is always on their side... right?

:rotfl:

Is there a card for an event like this in Cards Against Humanity? Seems like there has been one for everything else, or so I have heard.
it would be interesting to find out. I do know there is some guy name Robin Bullock who prophesied a ship stuck in the water just a few days before it happened, I have never listened to him...but I saw people talking about it in comments. Also, I know "Q" is a controversial subject, but I am reminded of the Q post "Watch the Water"

I also don't buy an explanation that the situation in the Suez Canal happened because of strong winds.
And this controversial "track" of the container ship that resembles a male organ...

Is this a joke? I can't laugh at the same joke TWICE...It is not a coincidence:

evergreen2.jpg
Wow, wow, and wow. This is crazy. I also saw a clip of a "Dexter" episode that has an Evergreen container, and there were trafficked kids inside! Also, it just came out that Press Secretary Jen Psaki is associated with a firm called Evergreen...this is getting too weird

I also saw a clip of a "Dexter" episode that has an Evergreen container, and there were trafficked kids inside! Also, it just came out that Press Secretary Jen Psaki is associated with a firm called Evergreen...this is getting too weird

Back
Top Bottom