Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

artfuldodger said:
All of Kester's motions have been denied. When you see for yourself that this is a fact, will you post the real facts here? I greatly doubt it.

Then spend a whopping .08 per page to post the info yourself. Proving your point should be worth about .50 for ONE motion from a Judge?

artfuldodger said:
Again, anyone who is interested in the truth about the Kester civil case who has a credit card can access the court website and see for themselves that all of Kester's motions, including her motion to subpeona Camwell's computer, have been denied.
Just because the truth doesn't suit a group of personality disordered forum trolls does not mean it is not the truth. Go read it and weep.

artfuldodger said:
Again, what is your interest in a case you are not part of?
Perhaps because they are interested in the truth as you said? Why would you suggest to people that they do something only to question them on it?

Spend the money yourself and show that they have been denied. Many people are looking forward to Kester associating herself with you. Since you yourself are a known cyberstalker, her aligning herself with you will be very entertaining.

artfuldodger said:
Spend the money yourself and show that they have been denied.

I am going to spend the money myself, and post the truth, whatever it is. Ms. Kester's in California, and the case is in Missouri, and I know the legal system. The Judge could POSSIBLY have made a ruling that the litigant hasn't gotten notice of yet?

Many people are looking forward to Kester associating herself with you. Since you yourself are a known cyberstalker

Well, judging by the way YOU define "Cyberstalker" (people who post the truth on the Internet) I probably am.... and a darn good one too.

Anyone notice how quickly the Kester case was brought up, even though my posts were about Barbara Camwell 's actions?

Ms. Kester is very much aware that all her motions have been denied. Again, many people are looking forward to Kester aligning herself with a known cyberstalker who brags about being one, while at the same time crying wolf all over the internet
about being a victim of cyberstalking.

Your attacks on Camwell are not going to help your employer Sandra Brown, MA one iota. To the contrary, you are reinforcing claims that Sandra Brown MA allowed a mentally disturbed individual who is a known cyberpath
access to information regarding victims of psychopaths.

artfuldodger said:
Your attacks on Camwell are not going to help your employer Sandra Brown, MA one iota. To the contrary, you are reinforcing claims that Sandra Brown MA allowed a mentally disturbed individual who is a known cyberpath
access to information regarding victims of psychopaths.

artfuldodger, before we remove your posting privileges for violating forum rules with your behavior, would you care to explain why you are using someone elses name in your email address? Is there a reason you are impersonating another person and engaging in troll like behavior on this forum? Is this a pattern of yours? Is it for fun? It appears you have some sort of obsession with this Kester person, so I'd really like some insight into why you are doing what you are doing, since such an enormous lie doesn't reflect well on you or on anything else you're saying.

Guardian said:
Anyone notice how quickly the Kester case was brought up, even though my posts were about Barbara Camwell 's actions?

Okay, let me see if I got this straight. The case is Kester v. McGrannahan. Mary McGrannahan is somehow friends/associates with Barbara Ness. Barbara Ness is the owner/operator of EOPC where she mixes fabrications among true stories of cyberstalking, AND peddles herself around as a 'counselor' for victims of cyberstalking (of which she has no real credentials). There was a subpoena issued in this case which Sandra Brown answered truthfully, telling her what she knows of the situation. Now Ness and McGrannahan are defaming Sandra and it looks like Guardian will now be a target too for helping Sandra. I'm obviously missing some details here, but this is the line of force I'm seeing when I go back and read these posts.

In other words, whatever happens in this Kester case is irrelevant to the fact that Sandra Brown is being defamed buy a bunch of pathological cyberbullies who peddle themselves as 'victim advocates'. But it doesn't appear that we're going to be hearing this anytime soon from our friend purplehaze/artfuldodger... :rolleyes:

I believe you will be removing my postings because you don't care for what I have to say. It is very typical of personality disordered individuals to censor those who don't agree with their delusions. Just ask Sandra Brown, MA. Don't you read her books?
When Sandra Brown MA's behavior has been addressed by the State of North Carolina, and her association with Guardian has cost her her career, I will do as so many of you here do, and simply
come back and register with yet another name and another IP address and post more truth you won't care for.

You came on here talking about this case and won't say why you are online looking for motions. I am not online looking at this case-this was your discussion of the issue and you won't answer it, which in and of itself IS an answer.

Here you are here doing the same thing to yet someone else:

http://barbaracamwell.blogspot.com/2011/01/has-barbara-camwell-of-east-elmhurst.html

And here--14 years of therapy? I mean, really?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-02-13/news/17891821_1_kathryn-faughey-walter-adam-kent-shinbach

Doesn't that mean you are chronically mentally ill? Who stays in therapy FOURTEEN FREAKING YEARS! And prozac brain fog--go figure. And you are 'helping'women how? To be a low functioning version of yourself? To sit around on disability or whatever it is you are on and then cyber stalk other people who are legitimately trying to help others like those listed previously? Big help to others. Just how long is your cyber stalking list? Is there any organizations if we emailed them about you that wouldn't have a story?

Who are all those again Guardian? Let's take another look at that list and see which organizations have been on the Camwell Radar. And you hooked up with another mental patient, right, McGranny or whatever her name is. Sick and Sicker, great side show.

artfuldodger said:
I believe you will be removing my postings because you don't care for what I have to say. It is very typical of personality disordered individuals to censor those who don't agree with their delusions. Just ask Sandra Brown, MA. Don't you read her books?
When Sandra Brown MA's behavior has been addressed by the State of North Carolina, and her association with Guardian has cost her her career, I will do as so many of you here do, and simply
come back and register with yet another name and another IP address and post more truth you won't care for.

Fascinating, so you refuse to answer my question. For the record (and there is a record), your posting privileges will be revoked due to harassment of other forum members, blatant lying and being a troll. Your posts will remain here for future reference so everyone has evidence of who you are and what your behavior is like.

artfuldodger said:
Sandra Brown MA's own words will be her undoing.

That is a pathological amount of projection on your part, as your words are your undoing.

Melissa Kester has been in therapy 'her entire adult life', by her own well documented admission. And Sandra Brown MA, cannot seem to heal herself of her own PTSD she has had for years.
Perhaps you should cannibalize your own.

Back
Top Bottom