Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

The court case is a matter of public record, and anyone with a credit card can log into the site and plainly see that all of Kester's motions have been denied. As for Sandra Brown, MA already feeling the loss of income from her misdeeds, perhaps you should ask her.
She's been crying to plenty of people about it, and will probably cry about it to you too. I would advise anyone who doubts my knowledge of the Kester lawsuit and the pending complaints and subsequent public humiliation of Brown to sit back and watch it unfold.

How to spot a liar:

They cannot refrain from using the following phrases (which, objectively mean absolutely nothing):

artfuldodger said:
it is well known in certain circles [...]
others have some (fill in the blank) [...]
I hear that (fill in the blank) [...]
Additionally, I have it on very good authority that (fill in the blank) [...]
I know for a fact that (fill in the blank)

Actually, the meaningless phrase (lie) per word used ratio is incredibly high in that post - fascinating. :ninja:

artfuldodger said:
I would advise anyone who doubts my knowledge of the Kester lawsuit and the pending complaints and subsequent public humiliation of Brown to sit back and watch it unfold.

So you admit you intend to "publicly humiliate" Sandra Brown because she responded to a legal subpoena, issued by a court of law, with the exact records demanded ....in other words you are going to "publicly humiliate" her because she told the TRUTH.

See I already knew that's what you are doing, which is what makes you the cyberpath...but I do thank you for illustrating this for everyone else...I'm sure you just saved some of them a lot of reading.

anart said:
How to spot a liar:

They cannot refrain from using the following phrases (which, objectively mean absolutely nothing):

YUP!!! From the victims you usually get "Here are screenshots of my Paypal records" and "Here's copies of my email headers" ...stuff like that.
The falsely accused offer up proof of their innocence almost instinctively.

Again, anyone who is interested in the truth about the Kester civil case who has a credit card can access the court website and see for themselves that all of Kester's motions, including her motion to subpeona Camwell's computer, have been denied.
Just because the truth doesn't suit a group of personality disordered forum trolls does not mean it is not the truth. Go read it and weep.

Dodger (won't call you artful as theres nothing artful about acts of premeditated attack that you have publically announced here), however, wonder how it is that you know anything about what is or isn't on the court computer about this case? Why would anyone willingly pay with their credit card to just randomly look at someone elses case? And you care this much about this case that you put a charge like that on your credit card just to see denied motions? Is your foot smoking yet? Cause you keep shooting it.

Actually, the website takes your credit card only so they can identify those who log onto the site. The stupidity is yours, not mine.

And you are looking at the denied motions of a case you have nothing to do with, why? I guess that's my point.

Sandra Brown, MA is already experiencing some humilation about her now publically known association with Guardian, and is busily trying to come up with a plan for damage control.
Like her current humilation, her future humilation will be of her own doing. Sandra Brown herself would tell you how all pathologicals try to blame their victims for behavior and the subsequent consequences.
You blaming anyone for Brown's undoing other than herself and Guardian smacks of the typical blame the victim stance of all pathologicals.

And you are looking at the denied motions of a case you have nothing to do with, why? I guess that's my point.

And you seem to have a great interest in a case you have nothing to do with. Why?

artfuldodger said:
Again, anyone who is interested in the truth about the Kester civil case who has a credit card can access the court website and see for themselves that all of Kester's motions, including her motion to subpeona Camwell's computer, have been denied.

I just applied to PACER, so we'll see what they've got as soon as they approve my membership. I am not aware of any denied Motions in the case, according to what I've been told the Judge hasn't even ruled on any of them yet. There are NONE on Missouri Casenet, which usually means the Judge hasn't ruled on anything yet too....but we shall see.

I know they've had a very difficult time getting service on Mcgrannahan as she is already dodging other judgments.

In the mean time, I've gotten permission to post proof of one of Mary Mcgrannahan's lies, that Melissa Kester never sent her any money. Ms. Kester has sent me screenshots of her Paypal account records showing more than $1700.00 given to Mcgrannahan (and Barbara for Mcgrannahan) to "Help" her... I also have reciepts for the video camera, cell phone, and AAA membership Kester bought for Mcgrannahan ...basically because she felt sorry for her.

When the money stopped, Mcgrannahan started the defamation blog. On it she says she will not take the blog down until Melissa Kester pays her yet more money....what these women are doing to Sandra and Melissa is extortion, plain and simple.

I will post the screenshots as soon as I black out the names off any innocent parties she gave money to, her kids, etc.

And you are reading the denied motions of a case that has nothing to do with you,why? You keep answering the question with answers about other people. I am asking you why you go online and read court motions.

Let me pose your own question to you. What is your interest in a case that you are not part of?

All of Kester's motions have been denied. When you see for yourself that this is a fact, will you post the real facts here? I greatly doubt it.
Best of luck in your future endeavors as a busybody and a forum troll.

Back
Top Bottom