Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

purplehaze said:
He makes wild (and amusingly incorrect)

I seriously doubt the people being falsely accused find it amusing.

Personally, I don't believe anything posted on-line "anonymously." Any accuser who's too cowardly to use their own name can't be trusted and people who aren't willing to stand behind their own words are almost always lying.

Guardian said:
purplehaze said:

We protect VICTIMS. And we have a legal disclaimer that must be signed and a some hoops to jump through before we expose a cyberpath. Laura knows our work and we do check before we post - which is why there are only a handful of people on that site. Unlike _datingpsychos.com or womansavers.

The victims are NOT anonymous to us but we keep their identities private to the worldwide web so they don't get predatorized again. In our 6 years online we have never 'falsely' accused anyone.

purplehaze said:
Guardian said:
purplehaze said:

We protect VICTIMS.

So the innocent people being mistakenly harassed due to your fear of identifying yourselves aren't victims?

And we have a legal disclaimer that must be signed and a some hoops to jump through before we expose a cyberpath.

So you protect yourselves...just not the people being mistaken for you. Gee, that's nice :rolleyes:

The victims are NOT anonymous to us but we keep their identities private to the worldwide web so they don't get predatorized again. In our 6 years online we have never 'falsely' accused anyone.

I wasn't so much referring to alleged "victims" who wish to remain anonymous, I was talking about so called "Exposers" who choose to hide their identities and take potshots at people from the shadows. A person has a right to face their accusers, and when those accusers are too cowardly to even use their own names, they have ZERO credibility ....osit

we need to protect ourselves & our families the best we can... we are victims as well. We have done a lot of good for people and will continue to do so.

purplehaze said:
we need to protect ourselves & our families the best we can... we are victims as well. We have done a lot of good for people and will continue to do so.

When innocent people are getting blamed for your actions, and you're too fearful to take responsibility for your own words, you're doing MUCH more harm than good.

Confronting predators is not for the weak, and "anonymous" = weak

Guardian said:
When innocent people are getting blamed for your actions, and you're too fearful to take responsibility for your own words, you're doing MUCH more harm than good.

Confronting predators is not for the weak, and "anonymous" = weak

Have you read about Gary Stone on our blog Guardian?

http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2008/10/more-on-cyber-tantrums-of-cyberpath.html

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2011/04/gary-stone-relentless-delusional-boring.html

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2008/10/gary-stone-escalates-craziness.html

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2008/10/nice-try-mr-stone.html

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2011/05/rantings-of-lunatic-gary-stone-never.html

Here's what Stone's Original Victims have to say about him (these are on our site):

re: Victim 1:

One might reasonably expect that the 3,500 mile ocean between Gary Stone and his victim would prevent him from attacking her. But he hunts her down - one minute like a love-sick puppy and the next like a rabid wolf - and his aesthetically-challenged face pops up on every website she visits.

Stone has relentlessly stalked his victim on the Internet for over 3 years now. During that time he has wrongly and repeatedly reported her for "welfare fraud" to innumerable authorities, including the FBI, the DWP, US Immigration, Scotland Yard, the First Minister for Scotland, MI-6, and even MI-7... which exists only in James Bond movies!

When Stone found online links to his victim's involvement in a volunteer group in her local community, he emailed the leader of that group making false, outrageous accusations that she posed a danger to children, in a misguided attempt to blacken her name.

In recent weeks Stone found online photos of his victim making a success of her volunteer work; he then stalked each and every person photographed with her and spammed their various Facebook pages with his incessant drivel. Naturally none of these victims read beyond the first paragraph of Stone's word salad before clicking "Delete and Block this User." It provided mild amusement among the victims for about as long as it takes to wipe bird crap off your windshield.

As a former nurse, fired for harassment and insubordination, Stone chooses to describe himself as a "retired nurse" on Facebook. He uses his alleged nursing qualifications to prop up his ego, and has the audacity to email his victim's endocrinologist (a world-renowned Professor in his field) with advice on how to treat her as a patient! Stone relishes taunting his victim about her illness, and regularly provides his own wild diagnoses and recommendations about her medication.

In all of these attacks on his victim, Stone really seems to expect to be taken seriously, when in fact he is making a global laughing stock of himself. Stone's ramblings provide enough material for an entire conference on pathology, projection and pathos.

Instead of Stone announcing to the world (on Facebook) about his colonoscopy, he should try trephination and stick the camera where his brain should be. [The first image here refers to The Stone of Madness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning]

But Stone the Energizer Bunny knows no bounds! Wait until you hear what he does to his second victim...

from Victim 2:

"RAVINGS OF A LUNATIC"

One would expect after 3 years of no contact with Stone he would get the hint: Leave us alone.

Stone is nothing but an amusement now. Seeing Stone rant and rave to himself on facebook/blog sites, where he replies to his own replies of replies... it brings a slight wry smile to your face knowing that he can't get to anyone now, knowing that Stone is tearing himself apart from the inside out trying ever so desperately to get an audience... Someone to validate he is the victim... Someone to acknowledge he exists.

Even his one and probably only friend Kevin Carey takes the mickey out of Stone; what makes it funny is Stone is oblivious to it. However, as a leading UK psychologist has pointed out, there is no cure for Stone's illness, no pills, no surgery and, no amount of psychological analysis or psychiatric treatment can cure him. The only treatment for Stone, is not considered humane in these modern times and is akin to the treatment of a rabid dog. The only hope is for Stone to get a new victim, someone that offends his inverted morals or (his lack of) moral subconsciousness.

Stone's ranting would have you to believe that [victim 1] has "bilked" the government for £millions of welfare money while [victim 1] has sexual relationships with every married man in the UK & France, "up to 4 married men a day" - and sends Stone subtle signals that only Stone can interpret, which Stone has labelled "gas lighting". Somehow Stone sees the "gas lighting" as proof that [victim 1] still has a desire to have a relationship with Stone. "Subtle signals" is all that Stone has, as Stone openly admits that he has not received any emails from [victim 1] since Feb 2008 when [victim 1], in a very polite manner, told Stone to piss off and leave her alone.

These "subtle signals" - or voices in Stone's head - have led to a combination of 4,259 emails (to date) having been sent by Stone to [victim 1] and [victim 2] in the last 3 years: that's 3.8 emails a day, every day, day after day after day..., continuously for 3 years. That's not counting all the thousands if not tens of thousands of emails Stone sent to third parties trying to get [victim 1] and [victim 2] put in jail.

Not bad going for a blind man.

The voices in Stone's head have led him to believe that [victim 2] is the world's most prolific hacker. According to Stone [victim 2] is in control of Russian mobsters, has infiltrated government servers to remove evidence and has hacked the FBI (to plant evidence). Stone says that [victim 2] has complete control of the TOR proxy network and other proxy networks. Stone would have anyone that reads his crap believe that [victim 2] has complete control of his computer and internet connection, thus controlling all his email/blog/user accounts.

Stone phoned [victim 2]'s work with "evidence of hackery", Stone not knowing that [victim 2] had pre warned his employment of his cyberstalker. As Stone read off his list of evidence, he was on speaker phone, the whole office were muffling their laughter... Stone is now responsible for bringing humour to [victim 2]'s friends and a lot catch phrases: "Don't do a Stone on me now", "Let's Stone-alize him/her" and "I'm going to get all Stone on your arse."

The "prolific evidence of hackery" that Stone has gathered trying to convince himself and the world, just so happens to coincide with a 14-month period that [victim 2] was being treated for a brain tumour - surgery, recovery and subsequent physiotherapy. Yessssssssss, of course, [victim 2] was in ICU with his laptop hacking Stone's computer on a daily basis.

Dealing with Stone is like walking barefoot in the park... in one horrific moment you realise you have stepped on dog faeces, you close your eyes preparing yourself to look down and, when you do, it just confirms that the essence of Stone has just squeezed up between your toes. As you clean Stone out from in between your toes you can't help but to laugh...

Yes, Stone is a lunatic; the wires in his brain are not crossed, they were just not connected to begin with. It brings a smile to one's face knowing that in the twilight of Stone's years the only purpose in his life is his obsessions. One could imagine Stone on his death-bed... "OHHHH the lights have dimmed, [victim 1] is sending a signal," and "WAIT WAIT, [victim 2] is hacking my pillow case."

Here's Stone's Blog: _http://cybercrimerickkineelainemaysmith.blogspot.com

We are not who Stone believes we are. (Brown is Sandra Brown, MA - a victim's advocate, although if there is any truth to what Stone is saying here - we think not)

Just what the hell is going on Guardian?

by Gary Stone on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 12:51am
I have heard from Brown's people, they say it is Barbra Camwell Ness behind this story
Brown, they say, does not endorse eopc anymore. And, that - she is being attacked
by Barbra Ness, so where we criticize Brown below, think Barbra Ness or Katie Lynch
the person who filed Elaine May Smith's case, had his license removed in November
of 2009. Scott Powers

Gary Stone
I think eopc wanted me fo finger brown
12 hours ago ·Like ·

o
Gary Stone iM glad I got that call
12 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
Barbras hard drive would reveal every fighter everywhere, and could destrou the whole operation.
13 hours ago ·Like ·

o
Gary Stone Barbra, you are a fool
13 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone eopc was 100 percent n behind dating psychos and probabky 100 person brown, until sone one gets her number Now it is pretty clear what kind of filth has been supporting smith
12 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
Mary Mcgranahan
13 hours ago ·Like ·

o

o
Gary Stone Mary Mcgranahan and Ness, after attacking brown on the external blog, as well as the screen writer
13 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone can see how off they are, when the mask of fighters is ripped off
13 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
cassiopaea.org
14 hours ago ·Like · · Share

o
Gary Stone a quote from email Betsy or Guardian sent me
14 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
Guardian and Ness arguing at cassopiae foruns Ness
14 hours ago ·Like ·
#
Gary Stone
Guardian and Ness arguing at cassopiae foruns Ness
14 hours ago ·Like ·
#
Gary Stone
cassiopaea.org
14 hours ago ·Like · · Share

o
Gary Stone Guardian is the person I spoke to
14 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone Purple Haze is Ness
14 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
Ness put up 2008 blog to validate Auntie AUdrey
15 hours ago ·Like ·

o
Gary Stone so, we will just debunk the 2008 story, forc us on Ness, and wait for more info
15 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

#
Gary Stone
The person I talked to, says Ness wrote new comments, Mary Mcmahnon I the spelling have made new comments, the story is ness, and Ness per the person who called is a total sociopattj. Onlu ealrl has been sent evidence, that was sent
16 hours ago ·Like ·

o
Gary Stone They should Ness's hard drive, then the gig is up
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone Ness wriote most of the 2008 story, why she is messing with me, I have no idea.as she is in deep legal trouble. Barb, if you are watching, I told you know who about your dss issues
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone You had to get frisky didn't you ness?
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone well they should know, about that episode, rem 9n 2008, dss was on your case, because an er doc wanted to put your daighter on meds? you refused, "misdiagnosis" you said? appealed for legal assistence and by October, the legal assistant book keeper in a law office
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone has given me 17 diagnosis
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone Barb, you are on disabilty not welfare,
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone charging people 75.00 for counseling services, you are not qualified
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone and you are trying to screw someone who is, Sandra Brown
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone How typical
16 hours ago · Like
o
Gary Stone Whare's Ela Phant Barb
16 hours ago · Like

Is this the sort of 'innocent person' you are protecting?

Stone has issued death threats against us. Lord help us if he tries something against the GENUINELY INNOCENT people named in his Facebook rants above. Who will be responsible then?

purplehaze said:
Have you read about Gary Stone on our blog Guardian?

Yes I have, every word of it. The problem is that I have not seen a single strand of evidence that backs up a word of the rhetoric. Quite the contrary in fact.

I read Mr. Stone's side of the story line by line as well, and he offers many links to back up his claim to authorship of the disputed materials.
_http://thetoylanders.blogspot.com/2011/05/elaine-may-smith-eopc-copyright-lies.html

Regardless, what Stone did or did not author has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Sandra Brown wishing to publicly disassociate herself from EOPC and you, Barbara Camwell Ness. Sandra Brown, MA of NC AND Sandra Brown, LCSW of NJ were both being FALSELY ACCUSED of being EOPC's "Mentor" and since you were too cowardly to correct this error, I did.

_http://cybercrimerickkineelainemaysmith.blogspot.com/
"Gary Stone vs The Cyberpath Blog, EOPC, Sandra Brown MA. Elaine May Smith,

.The blog is about my current battle with the cyberpath blog. It involves a republishing of a myth. Elaine May Smith as Victim, It also involves Rick Kline of Dundee for his personal vendetta, and fighters of the cyberpath blog: and their mentor Sandra Brown LSW state of New Jersey. She needs to have her license investigated"

Mr. Stone has since updated his site to read:

_http://cybercrimerickkineelainemaysmith.blogspot.com/
--On Sandra Brown MA -

This story was incorrect, and will be amended - Sandra Brown is not endorsing this story. Barbra Camwell
Ness is.... and so,, Ness. and one of the other fighters are involved not Sandra Brown MA, stay tuned
for how the story has chnaged...
One of the fighters is being sued by a Hollywood screen writer, and if I understand ths storyt correctly,
Ness's harddrive is under subpoena.
Ness is refusing to hand it over. And we can understand why, as it would reveal her cupability
in the related case - but also, the whole EOPC operation would be revealed, and all of it's illegal history..

Here's what Stone's Original Victims have to say about him (these are on our site):

re: Victim 1: -

Who (and where) is "victim #1?"

from Victim 2:
Who (and where) is "victim #2?"

We are not who Stone believes we are. (Brown is Sandra Brown, MA - a victim's advocate, although if there is any truth to what Stone is saying here - we think not)

Ms. Brown is more of a victim's advocate than you will ever be! Your garish website is little more than page after page of UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations from ANONYMOUS victims and so called "fighters" ....intermixed with good articles you've lifted from the pages of REAL professional therapists. Yes Barbara I've read your site and IMO, you are giving "Victim Advocacy" a very bad name.

Just what the hell is going on Guardian?

What's going on here is that Sandra Brown, MA is being defamed on Mary Mcgrannahan's website regarding a Court Subpoena Ms. Brown answered which demanded all emails received by her from you ( Barbara Camwell Ness) and Mary Mcgrannahan be produced.
This is an on-going civil case, so I can only say so much, but a certain amount of information is already available publicly.

http://www.melissakester.net/
I am a victim of an increasingly prevalent, yet under-recognized form of harassment - cyber harassment (sometimes referred to as cyber bullying or cyber stalking). I created this site to provide links and information for those who are in the same situation or have friends or family facing this insidious, and psychologically devastating form of bullying.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/missouri/mowdce/4:2010cv01215/97373/
Kester v. McGrannahan
Plaintiff: Melissa Kester
Defendant: Mary McGrannahan

Case Number: 4:2010cv01215
Filed: December 8, 2010

Court: Missouri Western District Court
Office: Kansas City Office
County: Jackson
Presiding Judge: Sarah W. Hays

Is this the sort of 'innocent person' you are protecting?

The innocent people I'm protecting are Sandra Brown, MA. AND Sandra Brown, LCSW As I said, I don't KNOW the facts regarding the situation between Gary Stone and Ellen Smith yet. To get to the bottom of that bucket of worms I would need to talk to Ms. Smith, wade through various County files looking for court records, etc.. You know, everything a Victim Advocacy fighter SHOULD do before running with a story...or, in other words, exactly what you don't do, find and post FACTS.

I haven't done a deep dig, but what I've seen so far is a bad break-up and two people fighting over authorship of some pretty funny songs and stories. Thus far I've seen no evidence of predation, even by it's most lenient definition, just two VERY angry and emotionally damaged people fighting over copyright to material they created while they were together.

Of course the Stone/Smith case is completely unrelated to whether or not Sandra Brown is a member and/or "Fighter" with EOPC., she's NOT, nor has she ever been ...which is exactly what I told Mr Stone. First you threw Ms. Brown's name around to lend credibly to your site, then when she answered a VALID COURT ORDER you and Mary begin harassing her. This was after she warned you that you needed to stop promoting yourself as a "Counselor" as doing so without a license appears to be a CRIME in NY

http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/mhp/article163.htm
# Definition of the practice of mental health counseling. The practice of the profession of mental health counseling is defined as:

1. the evaluation, assessment, amelioration, treatment, modification, or adjustment to a disability, problem, or disorder of behavior, character, development, emotion, personality or relationships by the use of verbal or behavioral methods with individuals, couples, families or groups in private practice, group, or organized settings; and
2. the use of assessment instruments and mental health counseling and psychotherapy to identify, evaluate and treat dysfunctions and disorders for purposes of providing appropriate mental health counseling services.

# Practice of mental health counseling and use of the titles "mental health counselor" and "licensed mental health counselor". Only a person licensed or exempt under this article shall practice mental health counseling or use the title "mental health counselor". Only a person licensed under this article shall use the title "licensed mental health counselor" or any other designation tending to imply that the person is licensed to practice mental health counseling.

I also showed Mr. Stone the subpoena Mcgrannahan posted to her site, and gave him the links to where Ms. Brown is being viciously attacked on Mcgrannahan's blog.
_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/2011/04/attention-any-clients-of-sandra-brown.html
"Any information you give her as a client or supporter of The Institute should be PRIVATE & PRIVILEGED but in her hands could easily end up in the hand of a phony psychologist and or psychopath. click here

Brown will refuse to argue a subpoena, insist she had 'no choice' or even check her rights to refuse and just simply hand your private & privileged information over without question.

Case in point:

click here
LOGIN: thetalentedmisskester
PASSWORD: screenwriter"
[

_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/2011/04/sandra-brown-ma-whining-backpedaling.html
"SANDRA BROWN MA - WHINING, BACKPEDALING, PSYCHOPATH APPEASER""

]_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/2011/04/sandra-brown-ma-diagnoses-lisa-e-scott.html
"SANDRA BROWN MA DIAGNOSES LISA E. SCOTT WITHOUT EVER HAVING MET HER!!!

In addition, I told Mr. Stone that I'd contacted CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training.) in Oklahoma, which is responsible for licensing PI's and spoken with Mr. James Burton, Investigator. Mr Burton told me that Timothy Scott Powers' (alleged PI for EOPC) Private Investigator's License had been revoked in 2009. I gave Mr. Stone Mr. Burton's contact info so he could confirm the information

James Burton, Investigator
405-239-5110
James.Burton atnospam cleet.state.ok.us

Stone has issued death threats against us. Lord help us if he tries something against the GENUINELY INNOCENT people named in his Facebook rants above. Who will be responsible then?

"Death threats" are illegal in every state and country I know of...where is your police report showing that you filed a complaint regarding the alleged "death threats?"

Barbara, I know who you are, and I know what you've been doing on Woman's recovery forum after Woman's recovery group. I've got pages of screen shots where you promote your "counseling" services...at $75.00 an hour, when you are in fact not licensed to do so. You do this while tearing down women who are properly qualified to offer Therapy services.

_http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/04/11/happy-easter-all
It's hard to say. The women I counsel? I would say 18 months is about right. While a normal breakup usually takes a couple months - a pathological takes a long time. I recommend they get certain hypnosis CDs to help them DEPROGRAM. The more I do this the more I see it is so much like deprogramming a cult member. You have to get the brain washing out the same way it went in. Either with hypnosis or through talking it out over many weeks.

_https://goodbyenarcissism.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/help-for-narcissistic-abuse-in-new-york/
2 Responses

1. on March 26, 2010 at 4:27 am | Reply Barbara

Washington Square Institute was where my exNH dragged us for Marriage Counseling and found an enabler for his abuse. I do not recommend them.

Of course there’s always _http://one2one4victims.webs.com
which is online counseling

Your sales pitch:

_http://web.archive.org/web/20090610014024/http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
"One to One Coaching - for Victims of Pathologicals
45 Minutes - $50.00 US
There's no free psychotherapy to treat your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or 'deprogram' you. On top of it, very few therapists know or want to know that what's left behind from a pathological requires some specialized care. There's no free doctor or nurse practitioner for the chronic medical problems caused and exacerbated by the extreme stress brought on by a pathological in your. (Maybe a free clinic for STD treatment, which means standing in the lines with hookers and addicts)"
Your alleged "testimonials."
_http://one2one4victims.webs.com/testimonials.htm
"Barbara did more for me in a few minutes than my therapist did for me in three years. You're an angel Barbara!" - T.S.

"Now I know why God put you on this earth. You saved my life, my sanity and my pocketbook in just a month. I am not totally healed but well on my way! Barbara filled the gap until I finally found the right therapist." - D.C.
...and so on.

_http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/06/19/all-about-him-live-chat-room
All About Him - Live Chat Room
Posted Fri, 06/19/2009 - 08:43

Hi all - I was speaking with Lisa and mentioned that some readers of my abuse blog asked about a live chat... I know some people here have wanted the same so I'm going to do one for anyone that's interested this weekend 6/20-21/09 and see how it goes.

I know I have mentioned that since coming to and helping out on this board, I have no more counseling clients. Why? Because I am here - giving away advice and counsel for free. I don't want to stop doing that because I like being here. But as a disabled person with 2 kids and no income other than Social Security - it's a very hard life. I want to save up for things like getting my counseling certification so I can help more people. And this week, my surgeon told me I needed something that is not covered by my insurance and will cost me about $100. However, we are going to use the live chat to help out.

So, all that said - I'm opening a chat room late tonite (6/19) through 6/21. For just a donation of $5. (Five Dollars U.S.) for anyone to use this chatroom all weekend.

Chat Room & Thank You All
Sat, 06/20/2009 - 09:48 — Lisa E. Scott

I just want to thank Barbara for putting this chat room together. I think it is a great idea and know it will be helpful to all of us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Barbara for her incredible insight and counseling. The timely advice she provides is priceless to all of us and I am so grateful for her contributions.

Let me make this completely clear to you Barbara Sandra Brown is my friend, and when you and Mary attacked her for meeting her legal obligation to the court, and Melissa Kester, as required by law and her professional ethics, you attacked me too...and unlike Ms. Brown, I happen to know a thing or two about computers and the Internet.

I'm sending screenshots of everything I've found regarding your pricey "Counseling" (renamed "Coaching") services (while you're receiving disability payments) to an Assistant State Attorney in NY.

Once the Kester v Mcgrannahan lawsuit is concluded, I will be making everything I've found regarding both you and Mary Mcgrannahan VERY public. Including, but not limited to:

Proof that Mcgrannahan seemed to have no problem with her husband in 2006

_http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kansascity/guestbook.aspx?n=mayo-mcallister&pid=16829874&view=2&entry=9198919
Mayo James "Jim" McAllister Jr.
This Guest Book has been kept online by the EXPORTERS' SPIRIT.

March 16, 2006
We only learned of Jimmy's sudden passing a few days ago. We hadn't seen Jimmy in several years, but kept in touch through mutual friends. There are lots of good things to say about Jimmy, but what stands out most in our minds is that it was Jimmy who introduced us to each other, at Cafe Lulu. Thirteen years later, we're still married. I never thanked him for that introduction, so I'm thanking him now. This world has lost a talented and accomplished musican, but it's also lost something much more rare. A genuinely nice guy.
~
mike and mary mcgrannahan, smithville, Missouri

Mike Mcgrannahan doesn't become the horrible "psychopathic" husband until well after they've both lost a ton of money in the real estate crash and he's near death. Only then does Mary begin demonizing him while publicly begging for money.

http://www.tributes.com/show/Michael-Mcgrannahan-88447647
Michael Mcgrannahan

* BORN: January 13, 1950
* DIED: April 25, 2010

“good riddance!! it's a shame he didn't die ten years sooner ”
1 of 1 | Posted by: mary mcgrannahan - smithville, MO

_http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2010/04/14/psychonarc-death-watch
"psychonarc death watch..........
the bastard, even doped up refused to give me the pin to his food stamp card...or his bank card...or to tell me if he has money stashed somewhere in that apartment, which i could really really use....."

There are DOZENS of legal cases involving the Mcgrannahan's questionable Real Estate practices, including numerous Judgments ...all of which are a matter of public record.

I've also confirmed that Mcgrannahan is LYING about Ms. Kester's credentials. Her PhD did not come a "Diploma Mill" as Mcgrannahan claims. It was granted by a prestigious, Brick and Mortar University. the California School of Professional Psychology

As I stated, this is an on-going Civil Case, so I'm only going to post a limited amount of the 1.4 GIGS of information I've harvested regarding you and Mary Mcgrannahan....and your MULTIPLE victims. Sandra Brown, Melissa Kester, Kim Stewart, Lisa Scott, Stephany Alexander, etc. etc.

_http://bink-think.livejournal.com/22670.html
_http://binkstink.blogspot.com/?zx=cb2775d39c6e258f
_http://lissadaly.blogspot.com/
_http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/Dennis%20%27Priceless%27-Smith/5348
_http://www.thetoylanderstpi.com/The_Toylanders/EOPC_attacks_Earl.html
_http://toylanders.blogspot.com/2008/12/defamation-by-eopc.html#comments
_http://isadeadpsychopath.blogspot.com/

When the dust from the court case settles I fully intend to make sure EVERYONE knows exactly what kind of women are attacking and defaming Sandra Brown, MA.

Any questions?

Edited to highlight the fact that Barbara mentioned her own kids, and disability, in a public post on Lisa Scott's board. I HAVE NOT, nor will I ever publicly involve and/or expose children in a dispute...no matter how slimy their parents might be.

as you know "GUARDIAN" it is nearly impossible to prove a negative.
again neither Barbara or Mary is EOPC and you're a fool to keep spreading this as truth
we are not going to allow you to bully us into telling you who we really are
continue to string together unrelated things that have nothing to do with us.

we are out.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Thank you again Laura for all your past support.

Laura said:
purplehaze said:
Wish more people would read it. Far too many people think cyberpaths (and sociopaths for that matter) are easy to spot or that they are "too smart" to be taken in.

hah!
You can say that again!

Generally, if you think you can always spot'em, the Universe will set you straight right quick! It takes a network to figure out the best ones.

It's still the craziest thing I ever saw to know that human looking creatures that have absolutely no ability to feel anything for anybody else at all (other than hunger and desire to dominate and hurt), can so effectively and masterfully evoke emotion in others.

What a paradox.

purplehaze said:
again neither Barbara or Mary is EOPC and you're a fool to keep spreading this as truth

For the record, I never said I have PROOF that MARY is EOPC ...just you Barbara.

I've decided to post a very limited amount of what I believe to be proof that Barbara Camwell Ness is Purplehaze aka EOPC (Exposing On-line Predators and Psychopaths)

IP: 74.64.14.238
This a screenshot of Purplehaze's IP address 74.64.14.238 when she posted to this forum from 07/13/10 to 07/19/10

CassLog_%2074_64_14_238_a_.png

This is a screenshot of the full headers in an email Barbara Camwell (Ness) sent Melissa Kester, PhD on 07/30/10
The originating IP address is 74.64.14.238

BarbarasIP_74.64.14.238_MK_MM_7_30_10_email.jpg

This is a screenshot of the full headers in an email Barbara Camwel (Ness)sent Sandra Brown, MA on 06/27/10
The originating IP address is 74.64.14.238

BarbarasIP_74.64.14.238_MK_SB_6_27_10_email.jpg

IP address 74.64.14.238 traces to Elmhurst NY

74_64_14_238_Ip_Trace_Elmhurst_NY.png

According to the Subpoena Mary Mcgrannahan posted on her "anotherhollywoodcockroach" Blog, Barbara Camwell resides @
24-09 96th St
East Elmhurst, NY 11329

Barbara_Subp_Elmhurst.jpg

IP: 98.14.9.245

This a screenshot of Purplehaze's IP address "98.14.9.245" when she posted to this forum on 10/07/08 and 10/09/08

CassLog_98.14.9.245_a__.png

This is Jdog's posting of Barbara's email and IP address "98.14.9.245" on 10/08/08 , provided by Gary Stone.

Barbara_IP_jdog_ - 98.14.9.245.jpg

Since my most recent post, Cyberpath "Fighter" sent an email to Sandra Brown (using an anonymizer) claiming that "Barbara helped us set up our site in 2005 and she has simply allowed us to use her server as thanks for us helping her and 2 other women expose her predator."

IF Barbara has a server somewhere, that's very interesting...as I would think it would be covered by Ms. Kester's Subpoena to Disclose?

Regardless, as you can see, the IP address Barbara aka Purplehaze uses traces to a Road Runner Residential DSL account.
"Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the New York City, NY and Syracuse, NY RDCs."

Barbara, your game is over, you just don't know it yet. I am going to wrap you up in your lies, and present you to the appropriate authorities from New York to DC to Missouri... tied with a bow.

Oh nooooo, "Beware Me, Beware Me" :rotfl:

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2011/05/beware-guardian-and-her-proxy.html

"Like 2 peas in a pod, Guardian appears to be a woman from Centralia, Washington "

Frontier Communications Corporate Office is in Centralia, Washington, not me...idjit.

"
"(further investigation being done) ""

Oh please...Sandra sent you my contact info Dec. 28, 2010, and I emailed you and Mary both Dec. 31, 2010, asking for your side of the story...but even if you want to keep pretending you don't know who I am, you could always use the "search" feature on this forum genus.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15228.0

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20628.msg237343#msg237343

"who has been trolling and kicked off of numerous abuse support sites in the past."

Nope...never visited, or got kicked off, or had any particular interest in, abuse support sites until Sandra Brown was attacked by you (Barbara Camwell) and Mary Mcgrannahan. I usually concentrate on predators in the Pagan, Heathen, and other "alternative" Spirituality communities...at least I have for the past 30 YEARS

http://www.pagan.com/ProblematicPagans/

....but in your case Barbara, I'm going to make an exception.

"The caller named XXX, as one of two corrent writers XXX being the other. Lisa Scott, is also a "suspect"fighter, per Betsy, the first name of guardian."

I never said I thought Lisa Scott was a EOPC "Fighter" ....I said Lisa Scott appeared to another one of Barbara Camwell VICTIMS. I told Mr. Stone that you (Barbara) had been a Mod on Lisa's forum, and Stephany's forum AND Sandra's forum, and it was the same sick story EVERY time. You go through Abuse Support Site Owners faster than I go through a 12 pack of toilet paper...and you're doing the same thing with the Abuse Support Site Owners that I'm doing with the toilet paper.

As I told Mr. Stone, I am not convinced there are ANY "Fighters" other than Barbara Camwell, with her pet troglidite maybe making an occasional posting or two. Either Mr. Stone got the victims and perps confused (there's also a Lisa Daly) or you changed them.

"DOWNLOADING THESE THINGS FROM PEOPLE'S BLOGS IS A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION UNDER FEDERAL LAW???"

Really? You can't be this dumb...you just can't be?

Downloading a website to one's hard drive IS NOT illegal...if it were, there would be no Internet because it's impossible to view a website, blog etc. without downloading it into your browser's cache. When you post an open website, blog, etc. you are giving the entire planet permission to "download" it because EVERY website, blog, etc. you view is "downloaded" to your hard drive DUMBAZZ

"Copyright" relates to how the information can be reused...oh, and "screenshots" fall squarely under "Fair Use" Look it up.

I even hit your pages from a directory using MY OWN NIC "Guardian" so you and Mary would stop blaming that lawyer for MY offline browser..

Wanna see my "psychic" powers at work yawl? (Picture me holding an envelope to my forehead)

I predict the next thing Barbara will do is team up with William "Bill" Wheeler aka Rhuddlwm Gawr (a man who sold sex tours to Asia where people can have sex with children legally) and post links to his sites on EOPC.

Betsy Ashby
Pagan.com

Edited to add: I still have not had time to go through all of Mr. Stone's material, but I have to say I'm impressed that he did not give up my identifying info. He had no way of knowing that I WANT you to know who I am.

Guardian said:
I predict the next thing Barbara will do is team up with William "Bill" Wheeler aka Rhuddlwm Gawr (a man who sold sex tours to Asia where people can have sex with children legally) and post links to his sites on EOPC.

I'm going to amend my prediction, Barbara Camwell is going to have her toady Mcgrannahan do it! :rotfl:

_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/

It looks like Barbara says "jump" and Mary says "How high?"

What's funny is that they've just confirmed their close relationship and the connectedness between their blogs, which they've been denying to the courts thus far.

Of course they're going to have a hard time coming up with some lie about me that an exposed child sexual predator hasn't already used, like I said... they'll team up with at least one of them. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out that I don't give a fat rat's behind what they say about me?
:lol2:
What's important is that we now have absolute proof Mary Mcgrannahan and Barbara Camwell are working in tandem.

I think I'm going to have to put up a page about Camwell on Pagan.com too...with a disclaimer that she's not Pagan, although technically, according to most Christians, Jews are Pagan too because they don't worship Christ? Whatever. This attack on Sandra is completely uncalled for, and totally unacceptable. I'm going to find some place to post everything I've found about this woman...maybe a new section is in order "People who annoy Pagans" ;)

It sure is interesting to see you in action Guardian. :ninja:

_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/

It looks like Barbara says "jump" and Mary says "How high?"

The blog wasn’t very impressive, difficult to read for me at least. It seems to appeal to immature minds, or whackos.

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom