Faces of Caesar

Last edited:
I tried this guy's technique here (using 4 different angles of the Arles bust, and 1 of the Tusculum):

Still hard to get the eyes right, but here's a comparison:

caesarshift.jpg

And here's the Tusculum bust on its own. Turned out better than I expected!

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 5.03.47 PM.png

And for fun, here's a Tusculum/Arles crossbreed: Image from Artbreeder

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 5.45.20 PM.png

Last edited:
I tried this guy's technique here (using 4 different angles of the Arles bust, and 1 of the Tusculum):

Still hard to get the eyes right, but here's a comparison:

View attachment 37958

And here's the Tusculum bust on its own. Turned out better than I expected!

View attachment 37959

View attachment 37960

Well done! The Tusculum/Arles crossbreed image looks really good.

Except that Caesar's eyes were said to have been black (dark brown).

I agree that it's a great job!!!
Yeah, I was unsuccessful trying to darken the eyes on this one. Artbreeder has several options for changing hair color, but only one for eyes, and it isn't as easy to work with. Plus, the paleness of the sculpture didn't leave a lot of room for adjustment. But I'll try a few more tricks when I have a minute and see what I can come up with.

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 5.45.20 PM.png

By Jove, you are good at this @Approaching Infinity , :-D.
It's like the image even actually captures Caesar's character......

Yeah, I was unsuccessful trying to darken the eyes on this one. Artbreeder has several options for changing hair color, but only one for eyes, and it isn't as easy to work with. Plus, the paleness of the sculpture didn't leave a lot of room for adjustment. But I'll try a few more tricks when I have a minute and see what I can come up with.
Have you tried to darken the eyes on the statue image before uploading it? It might help. Darkening the eyes directly in the Artbreeder interface (negative values to "blues eyes") affects other characteristics (not orthogonal to other features).

Have you tried to darken the eyes on the statue image before uploading it? It might help. Darkening the eyes directly in the Artbreeder interface (negative values to "blues eyes") affects other characteristics (not orthogonal to other features).
I tried that originally in my first attempts using just one image as a base (here's the raw result - I hollowed out the sculpture eyes and replaced them with an image of actual dark eyes I found on Google). But when I try to mix that one with the others, it changes too many features, so I either get a version with darker eyes and the wrong features, or the right features and pale eyes. I think I would have to do a good job darkening the eyes on all 5 originals that I used to create the base composite. But I don't think my image editing skills are that good. Might be easier for someone who is good at Photoshop to just manually darken the eyes of the final image(s). (Plus, all my images are public on artbreeder, so anyone can feel free to play around with them and see what you can do.)

Last edited:
Wow.. excellent. The crossbreed image looks a little bit like Putin

I was looking into the Aries bust the other day and came across the same website Approaching Infinity quoted at the beginning of the thread. In the comment section, there is this 'gem' regarding Putin and Caesar. Hold onto your hats!

"If you want to see what Julius Caesar looked like, look at a photo of Vladimir Putin. He is a clone that they made from Caesar’s bones. They only need one cell with DNA to clone. A 30 degree Freemason told me. Putin even has Caesar’s personality traits: a pagan pedophile who throws children and women to wild cats in a satanic ritual to harness power from their souls as they die; or terrorise them before he sacrifices them to purify their souls and extract more power from them. Google 9th Circle. It is based on ancient paganism. Freemasonry at the higher levels is a modern version of it. Putin has gradually had the huge nose he was born with shaved down over the years. Now it is nothing but a scoop on his face with a small knob on the end. When he was younger (see the pic with his teenage girlfriend and the one in his furry toque) his nose was HUGE with a big crooked bump on the ridge and a large knob on the end. It was exactly like the original coins of Caesar. Putin has the receding chin that Caesar had too. His head shape is the same. His cheekbones, eye shape and position. Take all the furrows off because Putin uses Botox, and they look exactly the same. He was cloned by the Masons to rule the New World Order Roman Empire. Dopplegangers, and there are countless ones, supposedly 7 per person which makes 6.?b for the world population of 7b, are clones that must have been switched at birth for human babies. The Freemasons consider a human sacrifice much more valuable as it has a soul and they harness more power from it. They also clone humans and sacrifice them but they are inferior and only enable the Masons to gain strength while the clone flesh is in them in order to harness power from humans when they murder them. True story. Read the Twitter convo with the 30 degree mason on YouTube: videos of Teresa Marie."

Back
Top Bottom