Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I haven't caught up on this thread yet so apologies if this has already been said.
Hitting a head sized target at 150 yards with a .556 AR15 is not overly difficult, even without the aid of optics. Especially when you're not stressed, there are no time constraints on the shot, and assuming a small amount of training. Hitting a moving target while people on the ground are giving away your location is another thing entirely. I can only assume a head shot was attempted because the shooter expected Trump to be wearing body armor (I know I would be if in his position).
This is a preliminary post shortly after the event by Larry Johnson @ Sonar 21. His discusses the failure of ss and also his analysis of the rifle used . He starts with his experience of weapons, then goes on to discuss the type of weapon used in his opinion.

These are the embedded videos in this short piece, he will give a further analysis later

Also a further analysis

I would say they could have used 300 blackout ammo round, 7.62x35mm. It is subsonic round, very silent but has more impact power then nato standard round 5.54x45mm, but has a short range of being precise, 200-300m, based on russian vss vintorez(9×39mm) that was used in Afghanistan for it s silent characteristics. Cs said in Dallas attack they used subsonic ammunition also. And going for a head shot, yes, I would say it was distance of about 150 200m, maybe more so that s why it was a miss, but still as said professsional would know that and would not miss, even if it can happen, only if there was some providence in action. But by using silent ammo it is about not getting caught so it has similarities to previous black ops attacks, using also supressors to make it more silent and not having muzzle flashes to see the direction of fire, but with stronger calibers there are also natural ways to mask yourself depending on enviroment. And why to use assasination as said here when they can use other not so overt methods.

Yep. The fact that he laid on top of a building out in the open shows that there was no real attempt to hide where the shot was coming from. So no need to use ammo that was suited to concealing the sniper’s location either.

Received that from a friend this morning:

See at 11minutes 26 seconds. The video was recorded 3 months ago. (Mr T is Mr Trump)

Interesting, and here is another video from 3 months ago.

One of the gents said following:
I saw Trump rising up and I saw an attempt on his life, this bullet flew by his ear and it came so close to his head that it busted his ear drum, and I saw he fell to his knees during this timeframe and started worshiping the lord.

It starts form 11:07

What are the “at least 5 different identities of the shooter“ that “currently, the media have given“? I have heard only of two: the early (most likely fake) rumors that a guy named “Mark Violet" was the shooter, not from any official mainstream media but social media posts and later by the FBI and official mainstream media that it was a guy named “Thomas Matthew Crooks“.
Thomas Matthew Crooks
Maxwell Yearick.
Mark Violet
An Asian man NN.
@jewgazing.

The latter, in his post on his account, made a video mocking the people who thought he was the real shooter.
That's why I always try to wait and post official confirmation.

Attachments

• 1720966370504.jpeg
    1720966370504.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 20
What I'm finding so surreal about this assassination attempt is how so casual it's being taken. There are all sorts of memes that make light of it, make it appear almost like comedy.
That’s just the way the internet reacts. It’s not so uncommon now to know the USA is capable of things like this, so when it does happen plenty will jump in to joke about it. While it does show how desensitized people are to an assassination attempt of a former president on live TV, I think it also helps spread awareness in a humorous way. It’s better to laugh at our clown show than to react in shock imo, but it doesn’t take away the importance of the event.

Wow! That is some incredibly accurate remote viewing in the first video and prophecy in the second video! Although I’m not sure about the legitimacy of the first video. Was ist really recorded before the assassination?

Anyway, as Laura recently said, there are really some incredibly gifted psychics out there!

Interesting, and here is another video from 3 months ago.

One of the gents said following:

It starts form 11:07

Wow! I though prophecy couldn't get more on fire and correct! That last one is so close to reality, it is stunning.

You're correct that the C's have mentioned the percentages required to become one or the other however the term "STO candidate" is thrown around often for 3rd density and the C's have also said that people who make it to fourth density will have something like 1000 years in a sort of learning phase before the individual or soul group makes their decision on which path they will take.

I really should learn how to search the transcripts effectively so I can quote them.

*Edit* I should tell you that I agree with your position that Trump is not the be all and end all saviour that some choose to blindly believe. I do think though that he may be the best we have at this point.

This site helps!

If it is true that the rooftop assassin didn't have a scope on his rifle (as Niall just pointed out on YouTube), then I think that this is definitely the first big clue for me that clearly points toward an amateur rather than a professional. Do we know if that is true? Here is the only picture I could find that might help us there. The assassin before his death aiming with his gun:

Looks like no scope for me as well.

Wow! That is some incredibly accurate remote viewing in the first video and prophecy in the second video! Although I’m not sure about the legitimacy of the first video. Was ist really recorded before the assassination?

Anyway, as Laura recently said, there are really some incredibly gifted psychics out there!

By the way, the second video is very interesting and worth the time to watch it.

Cross-posting from: Happy Caesar's Birthday!

(Since the intent of this post is it's connection to Julius Caesar, I thought to post here )

Whilst we are celebrating the birthday of Julius Caesar, and maybe in the realm of "coincidences, that the attempted assassination of Donald Trump should coincide with Caesar's birthday...🤔..

Remember in 2017, when New York’s prestigious Public Theater staged the assassination of President Donald Trump in its infamous production of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar .. to a lot of public backlash at the insinuation and implication.

Here are two articles from then.. ‘Trump’ Stabbed to Death During Shakespeare in the Park Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’, and Julius Caesar, As Trump, Assassinated in New York Theater, and a video of the actual enactment of the scene :

What are the chances..?

Back
Top Bottom