Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

While I agree that a failed assassination attempt is the most likely explanation, why would the consideration of other possibilities derail the discussion?

It was already pointed out that there are a few data points for this:
- The extremely unlikely hit in a small part of his ear
- The perfect photo that came out of this
- Trump's history of being involved in one genocide, condoning another, no longer even talking about "draining the swamp", etc.

The C's have already said years ago that the US is headed for destruction no matter what and that nobody can stop it.

So why do quite a few people here seem to be so invested in Trump winning this election? And how much of this is due to the deliberate "us vs them" programming in the US that seems designed to provoke a civil war?
I think you are getting triggered by this discussion for some reason @axj

Btw, I'm, erhmm, skeptical of Trump given his operation warp speed during his previous presidency but I put it down to his blind spots of which he has a few. I do certainly think he's more competent than Biden though.

Received that from a friend this morning:

See at 11minutes 26 seconds. The video was recorded 3 months ago. (Mr T is Mr Trump)

There will be some kind of assassination attempt on Mr T

during a rally, that is coming up. They will not succeed.

It looks like they're going to find whoever

who's trying to do that in good time or it will be prevented.

I don't see him being hurt or killed or anything like that.

It's like he bows down and it's taking off the scene.

But I don't see them succeed in taking him out.

I saw this comment on Telegram regarding why July 13th:
Loner or not, ties to Trump opponents or not, psycho or super-professional - all these are details. The Butler shooting is a direct consequence of years of dehumanization of the Republican by his Democratic opponents. Biden's entire campaign (so far) was built on the idea that Trump is an absolute evil who cannot be allowed into the White House at any cost. Sooner or later, there was going to be someone who thought that any price was Trump's life. There had to be. And they did.

Why was Trump attacked on July 13? Because the Republican Party convention opens in Wisconsin on July 15, where his nomination will be officially confirmed. As will the vice-presidential nominee. Even if Trump were "removed" after that, his VP was perceived as a successor. In other words, the window of opportunity has literally slammed shut for Trump's enemies.

Well, from the reports we have the distance from the shooter to Trump is about 130-150m. Sound travels at 343m/second, but an AR15 5.56 round moves at 1000m/second, so he could've reacted to the bullet whizzing by his head maybe half a second before the sound of the cartridge explosion reaching the cameras.
I would say they could have used 300 blackout ammo round, 7.62x35mm. It is subsonic round, very silent but has more impact power then nato standard round 5.54x45mm, but has a short range of being precise, 200-300m, based on russian vss vintorez(9×39mm) that was used in Afghanistan for it s silent characteristics. Cs said in Dallas attack they used subsonic ammunition also. And going for a head shot, yes, I would say it was distance of about 150 200m, maybe more so that s why it was a miss, but still as said professsional would know that and would not miss, even if it can happen, only if there was some providence in action. But by using silent ammo it is about not getting caught so it has similarities to previous black ops attacks, using also supressors to make it more silent and not having muzzle flashes to see the direction of fire, but with stronger calibers there are also natural ways to mask yourself depending on enviroment. And why to use assasination as said here when they can use other not so overt methods.

From Future Forecasting Group...

Received that from a friend this morning:

See at 11minutes 26 seconds. The video was recorded 3 months ago. (Mr T is Mr Trump)

Wow! That is some incredibly accurate remote viewing in the first video and prophecy in the second video! Although I’m not sure about the legitimacy of the first video. Was ist really recorded before the assassination?

Anyway, as Laura recently said, there are really some incredibly gifted psychics out there!

We should, however, leave open the possibility that this was actually a lone gunman. We cannot yet say that security was deliberately lax. There is evidence that the police snipers on the roof had their view of the shooter obscured by a tree. Why weren't the roofs of all buildings secured?

We can put that down to lax security, but remember, they have deliberately denied full security to both Trump other "non establishment" candidates. And Trump holds these rallies very regularly and most have, until now, been relatively small events in rural parts of the country like this one. There is always the likelihood that a false sense of security will install itself among the security team. As long as they have done the basics, they figure everything is ok.

To add a few thoughts to the above, security forces and police in general, if they are following the law by letter, they have to be 100% sure before they shoot a person to kill. Yes, we've seen a few over the years being trigger-happy, but the majority are very careful when using deadly force against civilians. If, as you say, the tree was in the way, that might be the reason the SS men hesitated a few seconds.

Also, the way they hire people these days to fill a quota of race & gender & disabilities instead of competence & ability to perform the job as needed, might be another factor in what we witnessed last night. Trump is a huge man, for his size alone I would have my biggest SS around him, but again, not what we saw.

Just some rational, non-conspirational considerations based on what we know of how things work and how people behave. That so many evildoers would have benefited from getting Trump out of the way, there's no question in my mind, so all other options are also on the table. Except the one that says the whole thing was staged. Come on, people!

I would say they could have used 300 blackout ammo round, 7.62x35mm. It is subsonic round, very silent but has more impact power then nato standard round 5.54x45mm, but has a short range of being precise, 200-300m, based on russian vss vintorez(9×39mm) that was used in Afghanistan for it s silent characteristics. Cs said in Dallas attack they used subsonic ammunition also. And going for a head shot, yes, I would say it was distance of about 150 200m, maybe more so that s why it was a miss, but still as said professsional would know that and would not miss, even if it can happen, only if there was some providence in action. But by using silent ammo it is about not getting caught so it has similarities to previous black ops attacks, using also supressors to make it more silent and not having muzzle flashes to see the direction of fire, but with stronger calibers there are also natural ways to mask yourself depending on enviroment. And why to use assasination as said here when they can use other not so overt methods.
5.56x45 is nato standard round, typo mistake, 223. is same just has different neck around bullet, 223. can be used in 5.56 caliber rifles but not way around because of jamming, etc...

I just opened the vid posted by @Nachtweide and this was featured at the top:

Donald Trump Injured After Shots Fired at Pennsylvania Rally, Apparently Injured by Glass

4:21 PM PT -- A SOURCE WHO HAS SPOKEN WITH A MEMBER OF THE SECRET SERVICE TELL TMZ, TRUMP WAS NOT HIT BY A BULLET. RATHER, A BULLET HIT HIS TELEPROMPTER AND THE GLASS STRUCK HIM BY THE EAR.
Bullet hit Trump's Teleprompter? and it "Killed" Biden's Campaign? Campaign to "where"? Which way? Is there any stairs? Do they serve ice cream?:lol:

Universe works in mysterious ways.If there can't be any mysteries (or accidents and one can't accept "unknowns" and sure of knowingness), it has to be "Conspiracy". isn't it. When did we become so black and white?

Any way, little more on the shooter and it looks this guy is also belong to Antifa.

Who is Thomas Matthew Crooks and his Political Affiliation?

Thomas Matthew Crooks ID’d as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally. Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.

An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene. Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.
GSbHaTMWgAA_byG-1024x925.jpeg
Thomas Crooks, the man who tried to kill Donald Trump donated to Joe Biden on Inauguration Day.

Would you be surprised that Matthew B Crooks, the father of the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks is a mental heath professional in Pennsylvania?

Who is Thomas Crooks?

Suspect

Identi edThomas Matthew Crooks identi ed as the suspect who shot Donald Trump
Age and
Location Weapon
Crooks, 20 years old, from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, approximately 40 miles south of the Butler rally.
RecoveredAn AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene.
OutcomeCrooks was apparently shot in the head
Voted ForHillary and Joe Biden (Family Af liation, since he did not have legal age)

Background of Thomas Crooks​

Thomas Crooks, aged 20, has come up in several intelligence reports recently. He lives in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, and is known for his extreme views and involvement in violent incidents.

Crooks has been arrested multiple times for charges related to causing trouble in public and assault.

Investigations into Crooks’ background reveal links to radical groups, including online associations with people promoting drastic actions against perceived enemies.

Reports suggest Thomas Crooks has been involved in activities aimed at causing disruption and unrest in different parts of the United States.

Seattle Protest (2023): Thomas Crooks was reportedly involved in a violent Antifa protest in Seattle, characterized by clashes with law enforcement and property damage.

Portland Unrest (2022): Crooks allegedly participated in a riot in Portland, Oregon, where Antifa members clashed with counter-protesters, resulting in multiple arrests.

Minneapolis Demonstrations (2021): Crooks was purportedly part of Antifa actions during demonstrations in Minneapolis, marked by confrontations with police and incidents of arson.

Thomas Crooks Affiliations​

Portland Black Bloc: Known for aggressive tactics during protests.

Seattle Antifa Collective: Coordinated anti-fascist actions across the Paci c Northwest.

New York City Antifa: Notorious for confrontations with far-right groups.

Los Angeles Antifa Network: Organized counter-protests against alt-right rallies.

Chicago Anti-Racist Action: Dedicated to combating white supremacy in the Midwest.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CONTENT IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

Readers are adviced to follow discretion and we are not liable for any misinformation or mistakes in the article.

They are already selling T-shirts of the event.

View attachment 98117View attachment 98118
I think it is AI thing. With in couple of hours of the shooting, there were advertisements on X , selling shooter's tea shirt and saying profit will go to Trump campaign. You may what the heck? How come Trump shooter's tea shirt sales goes to Trump Campaign? The power of AI (aka not using our own brain).

Did Trump survive this assassination attempt has anything to do with the quorum?
After this, they blew a strong wind in the back of Trump, and they did him a big favor.
Will this create more resistance?
Whichever Quorum-party organized this assassination attempt, they definitely made sure, they got their resistance quota now. There will be more resistance now world-wide, I think! Quorum was said to be able to easily organize anything, comets included. In the last couple years when there were similar opinions voiced, somebody here commented on similar vein and I got the idea of Orion STS playing pool with the comets in the [near] solar system to try to hit Earth. Causing massive suffering on Earth, thus "Evil force-field attraction" of comets also playing a role in their special space pool game.

My Spanish Flu research to be published and handling of Covid by WEF & Cabal also proves this, how latter scrambled desperately, when it turned out dispersed Covid variants might actually cause benevolent mutations in the populace. They - Orion STS agents on all levels - can start plagues and direct them to harbor cities or large concentrations of train-transported soldiers and Lizzies & Co. they push the button on the Spanish Flu virus activation and create a surprise breakout. While elsewhere in the world there is crickets.
While Spanish Flu researchers in hospitals (WW1 era) trying to infect convict-marines by making the infected patients spitting on the convicts, breathing on them, coughing on them, sneezing on them ==> crickets! Nothing. Japan clinic tries to do an uncontrolled study by transplanting Spanish Flu infected blood onto monkeys. Study fails or inconclusive.
Typical Skinwalker Ranch Lizzie-Matrix management of human affairs: Do not allow humans to collect knowledge about Orion STS machinations, because any knowledge could negate Orion STS domination!

Last edited:
extremely unlikely hit in only his ear may be due to some kind of divine protection. This does seem more likely, but I do not rule out other possibilities either.
I haven't caught up on this thread yet so apologies if this has already been said.
Hitting a head sized target at 150 yards with a .556 AR15 is not overly difficult, even without the aid of optics. Especially when you're not stressed, there are no time constraints on the shot, and assuming a small amount of training. Hitting a moving target while people on the ground are giving away your location is another thing entirely. I can only assume a head shot was attempted because the shooter expected Trump to be wearing body armor (I know I would be if in his position).

Bullet hit Trump's Teleprompter? and it "Killed" Biden's Campaign? Campaign to "where"? Which way? Is there any stairs? Do they serve ice cream?:lol:

Universe works in mysterious ways.If there can't be any mysteries (or accidents and one can't accept "unknowns" and sure of knowingness), it has to be "Conspiracy". isn't it.

That a piece of glass hit Trump rather than the bullet itself certainly is also a possibility IMO. But given the fact that the first shot/bullet was what injured Trump, I think it is more likely that it was the bullet that hit him unless the assassin aimed really badly (and/or flinched) at the first shot, which is possible as well. One would presume that the Teleprompter is quite far away from aiming at Trump, even at that distance and with that gun.

Edit: On the other hand, if the picture of Trump and "the bullet flying behind his head" is real (which I have some doubts because it is almost impossible if not completely impossible to capture a bullet in flight in any capacity with a normal camera/picture setup) maybe what was flying there wasn't the bullet but a piece of glass that was flying much slower? Hence, that would explain why the camera was able to photograph "the bullet"? Certainly sounds more plausible to me than the camera capturing the bullet. But, then again, the flight path of "the bullet flying behind his head" looks more consistent with the bullet trajectory rather than a piece of glass that likely would fly on a completely different angle toward his head.

Last edited:
Yes, other not so overt methods. If anything, it seems like a warning shot accross the bow, almost literally - though I don't feel that's what it was, just a non-State actor or actors doing their thing. Lax security isn't necessarily intentional but a drastic failure if it isn't. The methods that could be used are so effective, if you look at some list of weapons of war one sees described that kill at a distance. A gun is so yesterday.

His family must have known this was a possibility but with such a close call, wow. In the last interview with Laura and Jay and Hunter, Laura talked about how close the Trump family is. For me, I have felt he is a good hearted guy, as Laura described, and if anybody in my vicinity up here in Canada says 'Great, I hope it works next time', I'll flip out. We've been so conditioned up here to hate him. Not just up here.

I've read the full thread to this point. A few observations

• There seemed to be a reluctance to refer to the event in the correct language early on - assassination attempt
  • A few users seem to be derailing the discussion by throwing in wild theories and this is resulting in arguments between users which seems to be unproductive

How more complicated can the event be surely. Some person tried to assassinate Donald Trump. 🤷

The only questions that remain is who were the true sponsors of the assassination attempt - unlikely to be ever conclusively answered.

I feel like a news story will need to happen to overpower this one. No doubt some other mass fatality or terrorism event.
I don't think the discussion is being derailed by the people throwing around some theories that either are not necessary or don't fit with the information we have. It may be a learning opportunity for them.
Given what we have so far, I think it is in the realm of possibilities that there was more than one shooter. Having said that, I think it is pretty clear that one shooter was indeed on the roof, and that he was likely the one who shot the first bullet that hit Trump. If that person was really Matthew Crooks is another question. It could be that Crook wasn't that guy on the roof. So far we have no real evidence that there was a second shooter. But we have evidence that points to an extreme violation and/or neglect of security protocols by the official Secret Service apparatus. So much so that we can say with quite a lot of certainty that this can't be a coincidence. I think it is in the realm of possibilities that there was a second shooter (maybe planted within the rally crowd?) who was supposed to shoot at Trump as well (as soon as the rooftop rifle guy was starting to shoot) to paint him as the lone gunman. And something went wrong and/or not as planned? That's pure speculation though because nobody reported someone else shooting. It is also possible that the guy that was shot dead in the rally and/or another of the guys that were injured there was the second gunman. So far I would vote against that though.
Of course it's possible that there was more than one shooter but I don't think this is the case considering the info we had early on: the close up video of Trump on stage where we could see the security detail on the roof while being able to hear the timing of the every shot while also being able to see Trumps reaction to the shots. Seems to me all 8 or so shot were the assassin and the security detail.
While I agree that a failed assassination attempt is the most likely explanation, why would the consideration of other possibilities derail the discussion?

It was already pointed out that there are a few data points for this:
- The extremely unlikely hit in a small part of his ear
- The perfect photo that came out of this
- Trump's history of being involved in one genocide, condoning another, no longer even talking about "draining the swamp", etc.

The C's have already said years ago that the US is headed for destruction no matter what and that nobody can stop it.

So why do quite a few people here seem to be so invested in Trump winning this election? And how much of this is due to the deliberate "us vs them" programming in the US that seems designed to provoke a civil war?
It may be a bit of hopium smoking or it could be optimism. Trump is the best shot the US has of escaping the clutches of evil. If nothing else his actions are catalysts to the progression of this drama. Will it lead to civil war or revolution? The potential is high in my opinion. I think it's important to remember that Trump is the only president willing to work with Putin, if only the deep state would allow such a thing.

I think there is only one gunman based upon the videos posted very early on after the incident.

While it's probable that the quorum or some other group is pulling strings, it's really not necessary. This situation could very well boil down to an antifa influenced 20 year old who did what he did based upon societal programming alone. Considering the state of the education system in North America (I'm from Canada, the indoctrination is glaringly obvious) there isn't necessarily even a need for this 20 year old to have been greenbaumed!

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best answer. That being said reality is hyperdimensional and there could very well be a direct influence from the quorum or whomever but it's not entirely necessary because of the framework set up in today's society.

Back
Top Bottom