Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Here's a sniper guy analyzing the situation - nothing new really, except one bit: he says that it's actually the snipers' job to scan for possible sniper positions of an assassin before the event. They would basically go on the stage and look around to identify possible positions. Which would make sense given that they are the experts on these things.

If that's true, one has to ask about the involvement of the counter sniper team - were they Secret Service? This doesn't mean that the 2 guys in the video were in on it necessarily, but at least someone must have seen to it that they get the right orders as to where to focus their attention, and have someone who's in on it do the initial assessment or break the chain of information somewhere.

I think it comes down to area of responsibility. The police sniper team were probably looking further afield than those buildings, because those buildings were in the area of responsibility of the local police, a responsibility they obviously failed to live up to. Seems to me that in mass shootings over the years, the local police were often infiltrated in some way and were ultimately blamed.

Anti-empire, anti-war pundits who are down on Trump never seem to realize that his erratic and apparently contradictory stances on US foreign policy issues were him 'dancing' and 'evading' to keep his US Establishment political enemies on their toes, all the while seeking relatively peaceful and non-destructive solutions to problems.

Trump jerking his head to miss assassination by millimeters dramatically demonstrates this point!

Sharing an analysis of the situation from a retired US sniper:
Larry C. Johnson is a veteran of the CIA and the State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He is the founder and managing partner of BERG Associates, which was established in 1998. Larry provided training to the US Military’s Special Operations community for 24 years. He has been vilified by the right and the left, which means he must be doing something right.

He gives a detailed breakdown on what he has assessed based on the footage that was available at the time.
A quick rundown:
The 'crack' we hear on the videos is the supersonic boom the bullet makes as it passes the microphone by Trump - it's not the sound of the gunshot itself.
Given the time between the gunshots and the shooter being taken out, it suggests strongly that the snipers had eyes on the target already.
The main points of failure he points out is how did a guy with an AR walk across an open field to the buildings. Why was the ladder there and how did he know about it. Why was that roof not covered (by local police), as it was likely their responsibility. How did this happen after 45 years of not happening.

Speculations (he doesn't rule out conspiracy):
Their wasn't enough people, and as such something was missed.
Someone walking across the field in camo with a long gun 'may' have been considered 'a member of someone's team' - why wasn't he spotted/why wasn't that confirmed by local law enforcement?
One scenario he posits is that between the snipers looking with binoculars to them being in position with the sniper rifles, it's possible that they had got information from local law enforcement or similar to look at that roof.
Why didn't they fire first? He says rules of engagement are that you don't fire unless there is an imminent threat - and that they would likely be asking to find out who the guy was/what team he was on/is he local law enforcement etc.

I'm sharing it because it does seem to fill in some knowledge gaps for me and presents some plausible explanations. As well as a possible direction to focus.

So with Joe's posts today, we can perhaps look at the bolded above for clues as to how this happened. The ladder for me is the most suspicious thing.

Waiting for Tuckers report... Nothing on X yet other than Tucker pinning Trumps now famous fist picture on top of his X channel.

Still nothing from Tucker on X about 2-3 days after the event. Now I’m starting to ask, why? Is he still working on something or is something else going on like him being prevented from doing so, or something like that? I mean, that is THE STORY for Tucker and the American people at this point! Maybe the deepstate planned to make sure to take care of his reporting after the event? And we see that now? Too much of a threat?

No matter if the rooftop shooter had a scope or not, being under such extreme time pressure by being discovered/confronted by a policeman (and possibly being shot any second by that policeman!) and then just go back to the spot on the roof and deliver a bullseye hit with the first shot in a matter of seconds either points to an extreme professionalism, coolness, programming or an extremely lucky shot. And doing that possibly with iron sight is even more incredibly unlikely to succeed.
I haven't finished reading the rest of the replies yet so this may have already been mentioned, but someone posted a video of one of the shooter's former classmates who said that Crooks wanted to join the rifle team at school but was such a lousy shot that he never made it. Could he have improved that much? :huh:

Still nothing from Tucker on X about 2-3 days after the event. Now I’m starting to ask, why? Is he still working on something or is something else going on like him being prevented from doing so, or something like that? I mean, that is THE STORY for Tucker and the American people at this point! Maybe the deepstate planned to make sure to take care of his reporting after the event? And we see that now? Too much of a threat?

Maybe he is waiting until the Man himself is ready for an interview? That's my wishful thinking, at least :halo:

Given the time between the gunshots and the shooter being taken out, it suggests strongly that the snipers had eyes on the target already.

Yeah, I don't think that's the case. Watch this video again. First shot is heard. Lead sniper appears to hear it a second BEFORE it is heard on the audio. He seems to ID the shooter, pulls his gun on tripod back and orientates it down. Likely to prepare to shoot the shooter. That suggests his gun and scope were aimed higher than the location of the shooter, i.e. further afield behind the entire venue.

Wow wild few days. I’m sure its going to get exponentially more interesting as we go forward.

Or maybe Trump is about to announce Tucker as his running mate at the RNC? ;-D

So many people saw him, they could incapacitate him with stones and cans. Without being seen by snipers or drones...funny isn't funny

Maybe this is something some of us here can look into...

Is this correct: did CNN (and/or other major networks) broadcast - or intend to broadcast until Trump was shot - the whole Trump rally in Pennsylvania live?

And have they previously not been doing so?

Did they go against form by sending a team to broadcast this particular one?
Looks like the Indian version of CNN was broadcasting, but they have broadcasted many trump rallies. I can't find out if CNN (the main one) was actually showing the rally on their channel. I don't see any live stream in the CNN youtube history. Apart from that, it wasn't uncommon for the conservative news channels to cut to a trump speech back when I'd watch NewsMax/Fox, especially on a Saturday.

Video link is here: _

Big picture version:
Representatives of part of the current Chinese ruling elite have tried to persuade Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko to stop cooperating with the Kremlin.
The well-known Russian economist Mikhail Khazin told about it on the air of the YouTube channel "Not Time", DEITA.RU IA reports.
According to him, it happened during the recent military maneuvers, as a result of which Belarusian troops were withdrawn from the border with Ukraine. After that, as noted by Khazin, Lukashenko announced the possibility of peace talks, which is not yet on the agenda in the Kremlin.
This event, as the economist noted, coincided with the failed assassination attempt on US presidential candidate Donald Trump. They were supposed to produce a synergistic effect that should have eventually weakened Russia's position.
"Trump's elimination was to take place simultaneously with Lukashenko's refusal to cooperate with the Kremlin. These two circumstances were supposed to confuse Russia's cards. And that is why they actually took place on the same day," Khazin said.
At the same time, the expert explained that the forces that were preparing an assassination attempt on Trump and the part of the Chinese elite, which tried to alienate Lukashenko from Russia, are playing the same game. The financial part of the Chinese establishment does not want Trump's victory because he will definitely not remove sanctions from the Celestial Empire, said Khazin.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Didn’t the C‘s say a couple of years ago something like “get the popcorn ready and enjoy the show!“? I tell ya, what we have seen in recent years in all manner of areas, and now this, is just so utterly interesting! Better then any movies you could think of creating. What a show! The C‘s were right, no doubt! And the funny thing is that we probably „haven’t seen anything yet“! What a time to be alive and witness from such a vantage point! We should be grateful.

Last edited:
I think it’s important to remember that a thumbs down doesn’t mean people are saying “Good God, You SUCK”. I think it should be viewed as “I strongly disagree” and nothing personal.
Thank you, BHelmet. I was going to post the same thing. I have had "thumbs down" given to me and I have given "thumbs-down" also. It is a statement that one does not agree with something in a post. Not an evaluation of the person posting.
My biggest problem with his past actions is that he kept promoting the mRNA jabs and even bragging that he is the one responsible for getting them out so quickly.
Ya know, he also advocated taking Hydroxychloroquine to fight covid. Does that not count?

Back
Top Bottom