Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

From what I've seen this story comes from anonymous sources, and contradicts witness testimony that police were told about the shooter and did nothing about it.

That's certainly true from the witnesses we have heard from. Doesn't mean though that in other parts of the area people didn't tell other police officers similar things (in fact, that is likely) and one police officer decided to look while the witnesses that reported "police did nothing" might not have seen that one police officer did something in another area that they couldn't see.

Last edited:
There has been a ‘Heat Dome’ over the US and the East Coast of the US since about the middle of June.

It is summer, but it has been pretty hot and oppressive in some areas of the US. Here are some links about the heat dome:

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/14/record-breaking-heat-wave-set-for-us

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/17/weather/heat-wave-east-us-climate-monday/index.html

Expanding heat dome has 100 million people in 27 states bracing for extreme tempertures

A Blast of Heat in the East

Life-threatening heat heading to East Coast as high temperatures continue to rage in the West

When will the heat wave end? With millions of Americans under heat warnings and advisories, here's what to expect.

It has even been mentioned to me that locals where I live in North Carolina have said that this heat is very unusual for the area.

And now it looks like the ‘Heat Dome’ and record-breaking heat in some places is going to be dissipating this week. I noticed it when looking at my local weather for this week first, and then looking at places like Maryland, Chicago, and Pennsylvania along with these links:

The end is in sight for a Bay Area heat wave that has lasted nearly two weeks

Heat Wave Ending (Updated 720 PM 9/26)

Since the C’s have mentioned that 4D battles represent as weather, it could be that there was a battle going on in 4D with respect to the Trump assassination attempt and the direction of the US and now that it happened and Trump lived there is a release of energy and/or tension and the weather is shifting and reality is shifting energetically.

Not impossible but unlikely. If the police officer steps down the ladder enough to be out of sight by the riffel but enough to raise his arm to shoot then I can't see that as more probable if the situation was such. Shooting accurately with riffel from a short distance of 5 mtrs is very hard whereas shooting from cover just below the rooftop is easy. The shooter can not move fast on a tin roof and in the video we saw that he scuffled around and didn't stand up at all. If the alleged police officer had fired just one shot, the whole assassination attempt would have been ruined as it would have created massive panic and commotion and alerted the the rest of the security.

For that matter police officers could have shot him from where the video was taken which looks to be a distance of 25-35 meters away, which is well within the range of a pistol, which police officers are trained to use after all.

Anyway, no cigar on the story of the ladder climbing police officer.

I certainly agree that this part of the police officer story sounds more than just a little implausible/unlikely, just saying that the story given is a fairly good/consistent/plausible one that makes it hard to disprove conclusively at this point. Agencies certainly can come up with stories such as that, that are rather hard to penetrate unless other data shows up, such as footage from the part of the building where the ladder was, at that point in time. I'm also leaning toward the fake police officer story.

That's certainly true from the witnesses we have heard from. Doesn't mean though that in other parts of the area people didn't tell other police officers similar things (in fact that is likely) and one police officer decided to look while the witnesses that reported "police did nothing" might not have seen that one police officer did something in another area that they couldn't see.

That is possible but until we have evidence it conflicts with what we know, and is also fairly unbelievable. A police officer who has line of sight on a perp pointing a gun in the direction of a presidential candiate just backs away as the perp swings a rifle his way? Then the perp swings around to fire shots at Trump?

I admit it would explain why he missed so many shots, but that's about it. And there are other factors that would explain this, like not having a scope when Trump is swinging his head back and forth.

At this time I would delegate this story to low tier information. It's anonymous and counter to eyewitness testimony.

Clever headline!
Another headline and article from Times of India. Their pages are blocked to prevent copy-paste. Screenshots do the job.
Times of India 2024-07-15 160138.png
Times of India 2024-07-15 160235.png
Times of India 2024-07-15 160336.png
For a flavour of how Indian commentators think, here are a few from the top:
Times of India 2024-07-15 160611.png
To find out about the cultural context, I tried to verify if there was a Ratha Yatra/Rathyatra on that day, or if it was just a spin, but no, according to Festivals of India, the celebration this year began on July 7
About ISKON, the page says:
  • Global Outreach: Rath Yatra is celebrated in cities around the world where there are ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, including in cities like New York, London, and Toronto.
The festival lasts a little more than a week, that is how July 14 became a part. The same page has:
  • Return Journey: After a week-long stay at the Gundicha Temple, the deities are brought back to the Jagannath Temple in a return procession known as the Bahuda Yatra.
The story about a large celebration relating to the Rath Yatra taking place in Kolkata and the connection with ISKCON is also real. Here is a video upload to YouTube from "ISKCON DumDum, Kolkata" that shows: 53rd Kolkata Rath Yatra 2024 | Ulta Rath Yatra (9 hours and 43 minutes).

Another page writing about the festical as celebrated in Puri wrote about July 14th:
Sandhya Darshan
14 July 2024
Sandhya Darshan which is also known as Navami Darshan. The evening darshan of Bhagwan Jagannath on Ashadh Sulk Navami is very auspicious. During this, devotees have the last chance to worship and have darshan of the Trimurti - Bhagwan Balabhadra, Devi Subhadra and Bhagwan Jagannath deities at the Adap Mandap, the next day the deities return to their abode. Which is known as Bahuda Yatra.

Evening darshan at Sri Gundicha Temple is considered highly auspicious and helps a person wash away all sins.
Bahuda Yatra (Return Festival)
15 July 2024
From the day of Devshayani Ekadashi, Bhagwan Jagannath goes into his sleep for four months. Before this, Prabhu Jagannath must return to his main temple.

Hence, after the 8th day of the rath yatra, the journey to return to its main temple on Dashami date is known as Bahuda Yatra. During the Bahuda Yatra, Bhagwan Jagannath little bit stop at Devi Ardhasini`s house and take podapitha(Jaggery Sweet) as bhog. This temple of Maa Ardhasini is also known as Mausi Maa (Aunt of Bhagwan Jagannath) Temple.
I don't know what to say about the interpretations, but it is a good story from the life of Donald Trump, and I would not mind later encountering it in a biography about his life.

Another headline and article from Times of India. Their pages are blocked to prevent copy-paste. Screenshots do the job.

@thorbiorn There are always good tools to help us to go beyond that :

Iskcon says 'Lord Jagannath saved Donald Trump', recalls 1976 New York Rathyatra help​

Subhro Niyogi / TNN / Updated: Jul 15, 2024, 17:00 IST
AA
+TEXT SIZE
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
FOLLOW US

In the US presidential race, Donald Trump narrowly escaped an apparent assassination attempt at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania. Iskcon Kolkata vice-president Radharamn Das attributed Trump's escape to divine intervention, recalling Trump's support for Iskcon's first Rathyatra in New York in 1976.
Iskcon says 'Lord Jagannath saved Donald Trump', recalls 1976 New York Rathyatra help

In July 1976, Donald Trump had come to the rescue of Iskcon devotees looking for a large space to construct the raths by providing his train yard for free (File photo/AP)

KOLKATA: As the frontrunner in the US presidential race was hit in the ear in an apparent assassination attempt by a gunman at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania, Iskcon recalled Sunday Donald Trump's association with the first Rathyatra in New York nearly half-a-century ago.
Iskcon Kolkata vice-president Radharamn Das called Trump's narrow escape divine intervention. "In July 1976, Donald Trump had come to the rescue of Iskcon devotees looking for a large space to construct the raths by providing his train yard for free.
Poll
Overconfidence hurt BJP's expectations in UP polls, says CM Yogi Adityanath
AgreeDisagree
Today, during the Rathyatra festival, it was Lord Jagannath's turn to return the favour," Das said.
Assistance from the then 30-year-old emerging real-estate mogul had made the first chariot procession of Lord Jagannath on New York's Fifth Avenue possible in 1976.
Finding a huge empty site close to Fifth Avenue in New York where the chariots could be built was never going to be easy.
Devotees of Iskcon who were planning a big bang 10th celebration of the organisation with a grand Rathyatra in New York had knocked on the doors of every person possible, but in vain.
A few days later, the Iskcon devotees learnt that Donald Trump had purchased the old railway yard. Devotees then went to his office with a big basket of Maha Prasadam and a presentation package.
His secretary took it but warned: "He never agrees to this kind of thing. You can ask but he is going to say 'no'."
Three days later, Trump's secretary called up the devotees saying: "I don't know what happened but he read your letter, took a bit of the food you left, and immediately said, 'Sure, why not?'"

Someone stitched together a multi-video timeline, synching up the events from several different points of view. It's a fascinating video to watch everything happening in real time. (4 min)

Take a look at the above. Starting at 07,64 seconds we see what definitively looks like one police officer walking close/near the assasins building pretty quickly towards what looks like the direction of the area behind the building where the ladder is while we see what appears to be a second police officer (not so sure here) farther away (even closer to the ladder area) maybe doing the same and possibly even a third police officer even farther away and closer to the ladder than that (but that third potential officer is too inclusive from the footage, so I only use the two police officers here). It is almost 2 minutes later (ca. 113 seconds), at 02:01, that the first shot can be heard. Plenty of time to reach the ladder in the speed the first officer has and do what the police officer claims on the ladder... So, that is also pretty consistent with the claim of the "anonymous police officer" if we assume that one of the two police officers there went up the ladder.

Here you can see two pictures of the location of the ladder I got from X:

Unbenannt das.jpg

GSbfmOuWoAA9VcE

Here I marked the approximate position of those two police officers and where the ladder is and in which direction they are walking. They have almost two minutes to reach the ladder before the first shot can be heard:

Unbenannt das.jpg

Last edited:
Along these lines, there was also an interesting piece in FT 2 days ago describing Biden staffers' sheer panic, with the following curious quote:

“I feel like I’m screaming into the void. We are willingly walking into a bear den,” says one party strategist. “We have a team in the presidential space here that has looked at all the options and decided that murder-suicide is the way to go. And it’s pretty terrifying.”

Of course the above could mean many things, but that's quite some timing.

Is this correct: did CNN (and/or other major networks) broadcast - or intend to broadcast until Trump was shot - the whole Trump rally in Pennsylvania live?

And have they previously not been doing so?

Did they go against form by sending a team to broadcast this particular one?
This is true and I was wondering myself (but I refuse to pay for cable and don’t watch TV,) but, AFAIK and recall, Trump Rallies like that have NEVER been live MSM events. I think that’s a major reveal.

I certainly agree that this part of the police officer story sounds more than just a little implausible/unlikely, just saying that the story given is a fairly good/consistent/plausible one that makes it hard to disprove conclusively at this point.
Got a message this morning from a friend who was at the rally.

"It was horrible, I was there, front row left to the president. People in the crowd were yelling to the police about the person on the roof. The police did nothing." 🤷‍♀️

Take a look at the above. Starting at 07,64 seconds we see what definitively looks like one police officer walking close/near the assasins building pretty quickly towards what looks like the direction of the area behind the building where the ladder is while we see what appears to be a second police officer (not so sure here) farther away (even closer to the ladder area) maybe doing the same and possibly even a third police officer even farther away and closer to the ladder than that (but that third potential officer is too inclusive from the footage, so I only use the two police officers here). It is almost 2 minutes later (ca. 113 seconds), at 02:01, that the first shot can be heard. Plenty of time to reach the ladder in the speed the first officer has and do what the police officer claims on the ladder... So, that is also pretty consistent with the claim of the "anonymous police officer" if we assume that one of the two police officers there went up the ladder.

Here you can see two pictures of the location of the ladder I got from X:

View attachment 98213

GSbfmOuWoAA9VcE

Here I marked the approximate position of those two police officers and where the ladder is and in which direction they are walking. They have almost two minutes to reach the ladder before the first shot can be heard:

View attachment 98214

So, with that I‘m back at 50/50 towards the question if the story of the police officer is true or not, maybe even slightly towards 60 for it being true because of the quick way police guy 1 is moving very near the building toward the general ladder area. I think it is perfectly possible that one police officer went up the ladder before he shot, especially considering the context of people telling them “he is up there“, probably over and over again.

an easily hear and/or feel even small movements because walking or climbing on it gets emplified by the light metal structure all around even far away in another part of the building.
Not sure about the “quiet” sound factor with Trump echoing loudly on the Public Address system.

And wouldn’t the police have gone up with gun already drawn?

Regarding TUCKER taking 3 days to respond:

Who else is scrambling to come up with a response? With plan B? With a way to spin it going forward?

The perps.

So is Tucker waiting for word from on high as to what the new plan is? And that is the reason for his delay?

He advertised the likelihood of an assassination attempt. He is a seasoned journalist. Wouldn’t he have already been preparing for this? If Trump had been killed my guess is he would have already aired a show. And now that Trump survived, it shouldn’t take 3days to spin a “take”. I understand the need to get all the facts straight before speaking; to survey the landscape before speaking. That is certainly plausible. But he could just as plausibly be waiting for guidance from his handlers. I have serious doubts about the golden boy.

The most damning thing for me is this:

he cackles like Kamala.

Regarding TUCKER taking 3 days to respond:

Who else is scrambling to come up with a response? With plan B? With a way to spin it going forward?

The perps.

So is Tucker waiting for word from on high as to what the new plan is? And that is the reason for his delay?

He advertised the likelihood of an assassination attempt. He is a seasoned journalist. Wouldn’t he have already been preparing for this? If Trump had been killed my guess is he would have already aired a show. And now that Trump survived, it shouldn’t take 3days to spin a “take”. I understand the need to get all the facts straight before speaking; to survey the landscape before speaking. That is certainly plausible. But he could just as plausibly be waiting for guidance from his handlers. I have serious doubts about the golden boy.

The most damning thing for me is this:

he cackles like Kamala.

No, all pretty unlikely ideas IMO. I see little reason to be conspiracy minded about "who Tucker is" and "what he really believes and does".

Back
Top Bottom