Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

It is hard not to see a similarity with the Iwo Jima flag raising photo which is emblazoned in every American mind. (Except for the agent with the dark glasses looking at the camera. And the flag being upside down-also symbolic) kind of a mashup. But it could be coincidental. All these are stirring photos.

View attachment 98216
And the French version
View attachment 98217View attachment 98218
another example of perfect action and diagonals and everything is this:
press photo of mannheim attack 2024 on stürzenberger

notice the faces on the tram in the background as addition...

:lol: That's the thinking of a guy who really loves the limelight!

IMO it's also in keeping with the belligerent aspect of Trump's personality. When he'd processed what had happened, his first thought could have been "Oh no you didn't, you MF-ers!".

Standing up right away to reassure his supporters was the biggest middle finger he could give the PTB.

It is hard not to see a similarity with the Iwo Jima flag raising photo which is emblazoned in every American mind. (Except for the agent with the dark glasses looking at the camera. And the flag being upside down-also symbolic) kind of a mashup. But it could be coincidental. All these are stirring photos.

And the French version
View attachment 98218
For me, this photograph of Trump, which is superb really, reminded me of Assange. The raised fist, the white hair, the inner strength, the energy to fight.assange.png

There's always a "day after" plan behind presidential assassinations. So what was the plan here?

Obviously the idea was to kill Trump. So let's imagine that happened as they expected...

Trump is dead.

The RNC meets today with no nominee for POTUS. They have to come up with one.

Who gets the nomination?

Nikki Haley.

Can you imagine HER as the Rep. candidate? A vile neocon, Israel-first, deep stater?

Biden would be put to pasture and the entire "establishment" (CNN etc. included) are happy to tacitly support Haley, 'their' woman.

She would probably have been allowed to win in Nov, or she would have won legitimately (albeit with record low turn out in the election).

Now, consider that scenario in the context of the last 2 weeks, post debate, where the entire establishment rounded on Biden and presented him as a doddering old fool who had no chance of winning.

Why would they do that? Why would they publicly and almost unanimously trash their own candidate? Why would they shoot themselves in the foot that way and give massive support to Trump in the election?

It's not like Biden was any worse in the debate as he had been over the past two years, and yet none of them said a word about his 'frailty' during that time.

It was inexplicable.

Until two days ago
when Trump was meant to be taken out.

They trashed Biden to the world and made him basically unelectable in anticipation of Trump being dead, and Haley being ushered in to effectively replace Biden as "their" POTUS.

But Trump's alive, more popular than ever (thanks to them, TWICE), about to be nominated, and "they" have no electable candidate, and are completely screwed.
I like it! But what if there was/is a plan B in case Trump would have survived the assassination attempt? I mean, now he's become a martyr and so popular that he has the presidency in his pocket basically.

Why not letting Trump become president and afterwards staging a false flag from the left for example, thus being used as scapegoats due to the fact that most probably will loose their marbles altogether and will have a complete meltdown if Trump gets elected.

If not all of them i'd say o good bunch of left could go nuts in such an outcome . Which would play right in the hands of someone who would be more than happy to use them to sow division between all the Americans, bringing them closer to a civil war and right there all the blame will be put on Trump's legacy.

Afterwards he gets impeached, in the best possible scenario for him and the Ptb are taking the matter in their own hands, solving the "problem"with an iron fist for the sake of the people of course.

It could be awesome if it would play out the scenario mentioned by you in yours and Niall's show episode, that is, the PTB trying to rig the elections despite Trump's current HUGE popularity among most of the Americans thus Biden gets reelected.

Thus most Americans would finally see what a farce the political system is, thus uniting the Americans against the pathocracy. But me thinks that they realize that that's a dangerous scenario, for them that is, because in this case the rigging of the election will be just too obvious.

Just a thought.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that a real sniper was positioned in the same building where the rooftop shooter was on, positioned maybe slightly below him within the building? Maybe aiming through a window or small crack or hole? Maybe delivering at least the first shot that hit Trump (possibly the first three)? Would be sort of the perfect cover? And the more rapid shots we hear after the fist three slower shots and the pause got delivered by the rooftop gun man? Who was there as the patsy, deliberately being armed without a good gun and without a scope so that he would be guaranteed to not be the deciding factor?

View attachment 98218
Yea very interesting. It's a similar vibe but with a dark twist, representative of our current times. With the inverted flag and the dark, plain faced agents surrounding and holding back a bright and defiant Trump, one might draw a very different interpretation of the photo, if perhaps just woken from a coma and not knowing the context.

The photograph probably had those kind of pictures in mind when he took the shoots.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that a real sniper was positioned in the same building where the rooftop shooter was on, positioned maybe slightly below him within the building? Maybe aiming through a window or small crack or hole? Maybe delivering at least the first shot that hit Trump (possibly the first three)? Would be sort of the perfect cover? And the more rapid shots we hear after the fist three slower shots and the pause got delivered by the rooftop gun man? Who was there as the patsy, deliberately being armed without a good gun and without a scope so that he would be guaranteed to not be the deciding factor?
I don't think the people who prepared the coup would have given all the responsibility for killing Trump to this young man. It was probably his bullets that killed the man in the audience. But the shot at Trump was probably made by a professional, just the same, to be sure of making a hit.

Anyone having a soul and surviving such a kill attempt would start to pray fervently in a similar situation. Still,
a Christian prophecy from
3 months ago:
---------------STARTING TRANSCRIPT:
00:11:02,959 --> 00:11:07,279
throughout America I saw Trump rising up and then I saw attempt on his life. That this bullet flew by his ear and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum
00:11:16,079 --> 00:11:21,800
and I saw he fell to his
00:11:19,600 --> 00:11:23,760
knees during this time frame and he
00:11:21,800 --> 00:11:26,160
started worshiping the Lord he got
00:11:23,760 --> 00:11:28,920
radically born again

[..]
I'm talking people say he is saved now but he becomes really on fire for Jesus for what I saw coming. I see him winning the presidency.
I saw Donald Trump praying in the Oval Office
That is an AMAZING prediction!

Here's the psychic's prediction from that longer video (with analysis):

And 30 minutes before, I would say.

Here's the psychic's prediction from that longer video (with analysis):
Lizzies could be pulling a Billy Meier number on him, feeding him accurate foreknowledge.. to twist for later. As you said, the synchronicity here is on insane overdrive: fans holding multiple signs on camera saying "you are fired" ([on!]).. The earlier 'bloody white and black horses news' gottathink pointed out matching the words of the prophet.

Earth is turning into a Hyperdimensional Theater Show, it feels. As if like now after the Quorum meeting there is "All hands on deck" for powerful celestial action-parties - Names of God - making changes in our world real-time showing up as crazy overwhelming synchronicities: Just merely witnessing the complexity of those universal symbols surfacing is tiring and emotionally straining / mentally exhausting. For me at least.

I might have missed the explanation, but what happened to the claim that one's eardrum should burst if a very high velocity bullet passed by?

If this is indeed so and did not happen to Trump from a supposedly off the shelf .223 round fired from an AR-15, then is this evidence of perhaps a subsonic round fired from another shooter?

Back
Top Bottom