Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Anyone having a soul and surviving such a kill attempt would start to pray fervently in a similar situation. Still,
a Christian prophecy from
3 months ago:
---------------STARTING TRANSCRIPT:
00:11:02,959 --> 00:11:07,279
throughout America I saw Trump rising up and then I saw attempt on his life. That this bullet flew by his ear and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum
00:11:16,079 --> 00:11:21,800
and I saw he fell to his
00:11:19,600 --> 00:11:23,760
knees during this time frame and he
00:11:21,800 --> 00:11:26,160
started worshiping the Lord he got
00:11:23,760 --> 00:11:28,920
radically born again

[..]
I'm talking people say he is saved now but he becomes really on fire for Jesus for what I saw coming. I see him winning the presidency.
I saw Donald Trump praying in the Oval Office

{and because of great tribulations / calamity falling on America}

..he was weeping before the Lord with his
hands on his head like this [prophet covering his face].
[..]
There was ministers and senators or congress people I just saw them pacing and back and forth inside of the Oval Office.
{
1. Massive financial crisis follows Trump election win
2. After that there would be a great Revival come.
}

It's not all doom and gloom. The Lord said
this Sky's not falling. There's correction coming.
3. We have gone through the White horse. We're going through the red horse and the black horse (financial crisis) is the next one.
---------------END OF TRANSCRIPT 3 months ago
. . .
. . .
THREE HOURS AGO:
----------------TRANSCRIPT FROM:
Trump posting: [capitalization by him]
- It was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening. [..] We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. [..] It is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined and not allowing Evil to Win.
----------------TRANSCRIPT END.
Yes interesting video, @Juba had posted this earlier and so thank you lilies for supplying the relevant transcript.
Remember a few months ago the two royal horses, one white-covered in blood on its front, and one black running loose through London. When the Cs were asked about this they replied it was significantly symbolic which points us to considering this particular interpretation of prophecy to be quite important.

If it is true that the rooftop assassin didn't have a scope on his rifle (as Niall just pointed out on YouTube), then I think that this is definitely the first big clue for me that clearly points toward an amateur rather than a professional. Do we know if that is true? Here is the only picture I could find that might help us there. The assassin before his death aiming with his gun:

Looks like no scope for me as well.
It's difficult to make out much from that low resolution photo but fyi compact low powered optics are very common.
Ex. 4x magnification prism pictured below
20230327112439_45987.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the Trump assassination attempt was foreseen three months ago implies that it was not the programme change related to the Quorum meeting. We still have that to come.
I would argue that Trump’s assassination attempt could be foreseen already in 2016 after he was elected and when we saw the incredible smearing campaign that was put in motion against him. I mean, ‘they’ surely had killing him on the table as a last option in case their other tactics would fail (which we now see did fail) already back then. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see these future castings and readings from a couple of months back as anything spectacular.

I would argue that Trump’s assassination attempt could be foreseen already in 2016 after he was elected and when we saw the incredible smearing campaign that was put in motion against him. I mean, ‘they’ surely had killing him on the table as a last option in case their other tactics would fail (which we now see did fail) already back then. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see these future castings and readings from a couple of months back as anything spectacular.
It’s the accuracy of the detail which is interesting. i.e. the foreseen bullet grazing his ear.

Deneb , can you tell us what this is? Also make a comment on what you think about it.
it is hard to tell what it is.

Long story short, it is one of those Q channels which spread ?BS? of "the shift is here, it's done, enjoy" kind, it is as hard to explain as flat earther worldview, so if you got some time just scroll around and make your own idea.

Interesting thing about is, that they posted about failed trump assassination attempt in pennsylvania over a month ago, with links to supposed video which i doubt is there (it is rather kind of a click bite intended to gain followers),
Unless there was another attempt of which i'm not aware of, it is at least highly suspicious and rise question where does the info come from, why one month advance and what is the motive.

Resuming, i'm observing several channels and chats of "awaken" in order to find out who is pulling the string and what is the purpose. As for now i don't have enough data to make reasonable statements and hypothesis so i will rather abstain.

Yes, this seems like it could be a 'trigger' for other things. That's what Alex Jones is implying in a video he just released. He said they will probably try to get Trump again, they are super desperate, and they will probably try to get Biden as well and blame it on Trump supporters. Martial law may be in the cards. He said those people yelling 'Now Trump will be elected!' need to cool their jets because that is probably not the simple path the future will take.

I'd agree with Jones that we could be in for a wild ride the next few weeks except that the PTB aren't the smartest folk when it comes to contingency plans. I'm thinking of Victoria Nuland not having a "Plan B" in regards to using Ukraine as a proxy against Russia:

“…if Congress doesn’t act (to provide additional funding for Ukraine)… is there a Plan B? Is the administration thinking about how it could get aid to Ukraine? Is there a way to get aid to Ukraine without Congress actually allocating the funding to do so?

Nuland: Max, we’re on Plan A. We’re on Plan A. And, frankly, you know, the U.S. Senate just passed this bill with 70 votes. So that tells you that the American people strongly support continuing to help Ukraine, in Ukraine’s interest but also in our own interest. So I think the question, as the House of Representatives goes out into its districts, what message are constituents giving to their members of Congress? And how are members of Congress understanding what the world looks like, and how they’re going to have to answer if they don’t support this funding? So I am an optimist on this front. I think we will get there. But I think the American people need to speak strongly to their members. Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland: The Two-Year Anniversary of Russia’s Full-Scale Invasion of Ukraine, CSIS Center for Strategic and International Studies

Did you hear what she said? There is no Plan B. Either the US prevails in its proxy-war with Russia or what? Chaos? A Russian takeover of all Ukraine? The dissolution of NATO? What?

This is not the type of response that powerful foreign policy elites (who attended the interview) want to hear. They know that Ukraine is not winning the war, just like they know that Ukraine’s chances of success are extremely poor unless they get more money, more troops and more firepower, all of which are now seriously in doubt. They also know that the State Department has not convened any back-channel negotiations with Russia, so there’s no possibility of a surprise settlement either. And, now Nuland is telling them that neither she nor her colleagues have formulated a back-up plan in the event the war doesn’t turn out as they had anticipated. No Plan B. (Was Nuland Fired For Her Role In The Ukraine Debacle?)

Obviously this is a wait and see situation, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised the the PTB really have no idea what to do next at the moment.

On a different note, Divine Intervention has my vote as to why Trump survived. God bless that man and give him protection.

Yes I agree that it’s no surprise. However, your point doesn’t negate what I was saying, in that the ‘Trump assassination attempt and its failure’ being foreseen means that it’s not part of the programme change. The programme change is something different to this is my point.

- Questions mount over shooter’s ability to access roof despite security presence at Trump rally

Demands for answers were mounting on Sunday as to how an armed man was able to get into position on a roof overlooking a rally and fire shots at Donald Trump – the 2024 presumptive Republican nominee – despite federal and local law enforcement presence and witnesses reportedly alerting police.

-
Trump Assassination Attempt: Was it Allowed to Happen?
“Trump indicted for inciting an assassination attempt”
*Headline from the Babylon Bee

Witnesses said they saw a man, Thomas Matthew Crooks, belly crawling on the roof of a nearby building and said they screamed at police and Secret Service officers pointing at the roof where the gunman was positioning himself but they made no move to stop him.
He also said it was suspicious that there were only a few buildings on the premises and there were no secret service agents positioned on the roof where the shooter was positioned. He said it was also suspicious that with Secret Service and police officers everywhere, they allowed a guy to crawl up the side of a building so close to where Trump was speaking without being stopped and questioned. How does he go unnoticed belly crawling across the roof with a rifle, and no one saw him?

- Trump Shooter an Inside Job

The Secret Service Advance Team is well aware of the shooting range of an AR Rifle. Experts call the Secret Service a complete Failure, by allowing a shooter to position himself with a line-of-sight elevated location to the stage and get off any shot, in this case the shooter got off five or so shots.

The Secret Service Advance Team purposefully failed just like they positioned JFK into the Dealey Plaza kill zone in 1963. Line of sight positions are supposed to be defended with agents during a rally. Compartmentalized agents on stage took action however Trump was slow walked and displayed as an easy target on the stage for some time, rather than immediately shoved into the protective vehicle. The keystone cop surround Trump technique used by the Secret Service agents to hold the target on stage in full view of the shooter is another purposefully slow and stupid tactic; it is likely a second shooter was expected and the second shooter got cold feet.

-
Did We Just Witness the FBI’s Attempt on Trump’s Life?
Paul Craig Roberts

A number of independent security experts have noted egregious failures in the Secret Service’s protection of Trump’s venue. Perhaps most notable was the failure to include the nearby buildings in the security zone. Three possible explanations have been offered: incompetence, intent, and insufficient assigned resources.

Incompetence is a possibility. In all federal agencies including the military, ability and merit have been set aside in order to make race- and gender- based appointments.

Intentionally leaving voids in the security arrangements is a possibility given the ruling elite’s and the Democrats hostility toward and hate for Donald Trump. The CIA director called Trump a “traitor to America.” The FBI hates Trump and has been trying to destroy Trump and his supporters for the past 8 years.

it is hard to tell what it is.

Long story short, it is one of those Q channels which spread ?BS? of "the shift is here, it's done, enjoy" kind, it is as hard to explain as flat earther worldview, so if you got some time just scroll around and make your own idea.

Interesting thing about is, that they posted about failed trump assassination attempt in pennsylvania over a month ago, with links to supposed video which i doubt is there (it is rather kind of a click bite intended to gain followers),
Unless there was another attempt of which i'm not aware of, it is at least highly suspicious and rise question where does the info come from, why one month advance and what is the motive.

Resuming, i'm observing several channels and chats of "awaken" in order to find out who is pulling the string and what is the purpose. As for now i don't have enough data to make reasonable statements and hypothesis so i will rather abstain.
Cool, let us know when you start to form an assessment of what you are finding. It’s very helpful when people are watching lots of different sources and channels to give an assessment. Each of us can’t keep up with everything all the time, that is why we network.

Interesting, and here is another video from 3 months ago.

One of the gents said following:

It starts form 11:07

What i retained from the guy in green who speaks at 11m20s about Trump changing, being born again.
What came to my mind is regarding what the C's said about Trump, that he was finally "hired" by the PTB, in the session of 16/9/2017 :

(L) Does that mean anyone as naive as Trump is at this point, or at this point he deserves trolling?

A: Either. Trump gave in to Deep State.
A: Why impeach a perfectly good puppet?

What may be possible is that he reviewed this arrangement made with the PTB after this. Listen to what the guy in green says, I think he's right. As he well predicted what would happen, i would tend that the rest of what he says is also correct, meaning that the maybe former puppet the PTB had with Trump is now no more the case. We'll see, this looks like it's starting to get hot.

- Five days ago, during a fundraising call, Joe Biden said, "It's time to put Trump in the bullseye." Many people are interpreting this as a command to the deep state to unleash assassination ops against Trump.

Along these lines, there was also an interesting piece in FT 2 days ago describing Biden staffers' sheer panic, with the following curious quote:

“I feel like I’m screaming into the void. We are willingly walking into a bear den,” says one party strategist. “We have a team in the presidential space here that has looked at all the options and decided that murder-suicide is the way to go. And it’s pretty terrifying.”

Of course the above could mean many things, but that's quite some timing.

- Trump Assassination Attempt: Was it Allowed to Happen?

Witnesses said they saw a man, Thomas Matthew Crooks, belly crawling on the roof of a nearby building and said they screamed at police and Secret Service officers pointing at the roof where the gunman was positioning himself but they made no move to stop him.
He also said it was suspicious that there were only a few buildings on the premises and there were no secret service agents positioned on the roof where the shooter was positioned. He said it was also suspicious that with Secret Service and police officers everywhere, they allowed a guy to crawl up the side of a building so close to where Trump was speaking without being stopped and questioned. How does he go unnoticed belly crawling across the roof with a rifle, and no one saw him?

This is the aspect that I was most concerned about - the ginger haired guy who says he stood for iterally minutes pointing to, and trying to alert security of the guy with the gun.
From what I understood the witness was standing in an ELEVATED position. It was the fact that he was high up that enabled him to see the shooter right fro the start. In fact he could see him slithering along with his rifle. Despite pointing in the direction to security he was totally ignored.
I tend to believe his witness statement. Also that the parapet hid the shooter from the rest of the crowd who were further below the witness.
So if this witness it not just a patsy too, then it seemed to take actualy minutes before his aert was even acknowledged. So what on earth were security doing all that time?
There is also the fact that the parapet shielded the shooter from view until he was ready to actually shoot, Plus people have said a tree also obscured the view.
So to me it looks like the ideal place from which to make an assassination attempt.
So if security had properly assessed the place, it would have been an essential place to station some security, even if it was outside the perimeter, the shooting range was obviously viable!
There was also another witness, who I think was also at a higher location. Both these guys hold the key to how this happened, and how a ladder was able to have been placed, unobserved, between the two buildings.
There was also mention of a drone, so what was that doing at the time. Could they have used more than one drone for added security?
IMO such precious time was lost from witnesses shouting and pointing and maybe even not being observed by the tier that were responsible for that particular section, to the shooter getting the time and target aligned, without security noticing that either!
Or anyone patrolling the two buildings and spotting the ladder!
Then we have the delay, hopefully for safety sake, of security double checking, via their sights, before eliminating the shooter.
So then a much loved husband/father/supporter was also killed and other supporters wounded, as well as Trump.

IMO it is the witnesses accounts that prove this was no false faked assassination attempt.
I cannot remember if we heard what the second witness had to say. But I am sure the first witness would have alerted everyone within earshot around him as to what was transpiring too.

They certainly seem to have been alert, more than those paid to do the job!

I also found it incredible that Trump kept his nerve throughout the whole episode and was able to leave in 'style' and the words 'fight'. Which sadly will most probably become the mantra and will actually manifest quite soon too.

These elections are a total can of maggots in the West. But those in the U.S. will be the biggest cockroaches of the lot, as usual.
I am very relieved their plans failed and Trump lives to fight another day. Though there is still the stroke and every other trick in their nefarious arsenal. But the backlash to this will be mega not MAGA

Back
Top Bottom