Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What if Trump decided to bring in Mossad for extra protection? I thought about him bringing in Russia's or China's security service, and I can't see that happening.

If this was a Greenbaum, then maybe affirmative action DEI has hired incompetent programmers who produced incompetent results.

What if the bullet photo was really a photo of the Quorum's UFO making changes?

Fortunately, these days, the libtard youth are incapable of doing anything right.
Yeah, the video is here, look like she will have a PTSD for all her life.

Libs of TikTok.jpg

"I just found out about this shit. It just happened. I haven't even had a second to process.
You're telling me somebody finally had the balls to bring a pew pew and he missed!
We were a second away! We were a centimeter away from half of the problem being gone and you missed!
There was a white man attached to that trigger. I know it!
We were a centimeter away!"

One think I found odd when I first watched the video of the shooting, there is a guy in the crowd behind Trump, slightly off to the left, in a black coat and a hat, who doesn't even seem to flinch during the whole episode. He remains standing unfazed when Trump goes down, when almost everyone else is ducking.
Aha. An article linked from this post describes the man I was referring to. (I don't believe he if JFK Jr.)

"Another interesting point is behind Trump on the stage at this PA rally is claimed to be JFK Jr. who allegedly died in a plane crash in 1969. Look for man in a hat who goes by the name of Vincent Fusca, many believe he is JFK Jr. in disguise. Indeed, Vincent wears the same type of hat worn by JFK Senior."

View attachment 1720989198556.webp

If this was a Greenbaum, then maybe affirmative action DEI has hired incompetent programmers who produced incompetent results.
reminds me of this bit
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

Divine intervention comes in the form of Immigration Statistics

“That chart that I was going over saved my life,” he told his former White House doctor, Rep. Ronny Jackson, referring to an immigration statistics chart he pointed to just as shots rang out at his rally in Butler County, PA.

Dr. Jackson recounted Trump saying, “If I hadn’t pointed at that chart and turned my head to look at it, that bullet would have hit me right in the head.”

Jackson, who flew to NJ to visit Trump, noted the former president sounded “determined” and unflustered.

Source - New York Times

FWIW, another article (among the plethora of articles ) on the Trump assassination attempt, this one from the Good Citizen.

The official narrative supporters use the death of innocents as proof of authenticity and nothing scripted. Perhaps denying or forgetting they just killed a minimum of 17 million people and maimed tens of millions more with an injectible bioweapon posing as medicine for a virus that never existed.

Do you think they’d hesitate to shoot a few Trump supporters at a rally?

So, what script was produced in advance of yesterday’s drama?

time is not linear so why not have meeting about something what happened millennia in the past?
Yes I agree that it’s no surprise. However, your point doesn’t negate what I was saying, in that the ‘Trump assassination attempt and its failure’ being foreseen means that it’s not part of the programme change. The programme change is something different to this is my point.
Oh! The penny just dropped, I understand what you meant to say @Deneb, yes the programme change may have occurred and we would have a ‘Mandela Effect’, as in the programme change may have happened in that it altered our perceived past.
They are sneaky buggers, always using their upper hand to pull one over us simple 3D folk.

After reading all your posts about this attack, I have come to the conclusion that nothing is known for sure.

A single shooter is rare.

The action of the security services is rare.

That the shooter missed is strange.

The weapon used is rare.

Making a scratch on the ear on purpose is even rarer (it would involve a great shooter) and no one would lend themselves to that.

So surely there was haste in the preparation, little penetration into the environment by the PTB, because perhaps there are genuine people in Trump's environment who really seek his security.

In short, I opted for a concatenation of events protected by divine protection.

All very strange.

Russian analyst Pyakin was saying on Monday that Biden was set up on purpose by sending him to the debate and letting the liberal media show that he's an old man with dementia and then saying he's not going to drop out of the presidential race. That the purpose of this was to shock and scare the Democrat electorate into believing that the courts couldn't imprison Trump and his rival is a walking wreck was to "provoke" the radical nutjobs into carrying out an assassination attempt to save democracy from the arrival of Trump, the embodiment of all earthly evil. Since the deep state is too risky to lose to Trump even by fielding a more presentable candidate. And so after Trump is assassinated by the new Lee Harvey Oswald, then Biden could be safely replaced by Gavin Newsom or some other talking head.

1:05:40-1:13

After reading all your posts about this attack, I have come to the conclusion that nothing is known for sure.

The weapon used is rare.

Making a scratch on the ear on purpose is even rarer (it would involve a great shooter) and no one would lend themselves to that.

So surely there was haste in the preparation, little penetration into the environment by the PTB, because perhaps there are genuine people in Trump's environment who really seek his security.

All very strange.
maybe it was just poor brainwashed kid with the voices in his head telling him to do it,
he neither has a funds to purchase correct arm nor training to use it
of course origin of the voices would be the key here

That is, if the first shot hit Trump rather than the proclaimed “Teleprompter“ which then send a glass fragment toward his head. But, if glass was really involved you would expect more injured people. Which doesn’t seem to be the case.
The telemprompter is clearly visible at the moment of the first shot and it clearly wasn't hit. It stands there unmoved and intact. Where did this idea even come from? I mean, people are just throwing random s**t out there even if it's easy to check if it makes any sense. Not a dig at you Cosmos, you were just the last to mention it 😉

The weapon used is rare.

All very strange.
I think Trump is in danger. It was just a misrepresentation, a warning to Trump. We're making it look like a crazy loony when the ear shot would have been made by a sniper. The second chapter, if Trump continues, will be something other than an ear wound.

Back
Top Bottom