Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

It is one theory and the subject is serious so I am serious. It can be. Why not. Everything is possible.
It can't be and not everything is possible.

Please think this through. You're saying that they've sent someone over to shoot at Trump and told him, "Be a good lad and find a nice spot a few hundred metres from the stage and graze his earlobe with a bullet. And make sure you don't blow his brains out by accident." And the guy said, "Sure, no problem."

If this were in a movie, it would be so utterly ridiculous, even you wouldn't find it plausible.

I don't think it's good to think in this way. We have to keep our wits about us and stay grounded in objective reality. What you're proposing is magical thinking.

It can't be and not everything is possible.

Please think this through. You're saying that they've sent someone over to shoot at Trump and told him, "Be a good lad and find a nice spot a few hundred metres from the stage and graze his earlobe with a bullet. And make sure you don't blow his brains out by accident." And the guy said, "Sure, no problem."

If this were in a movie, it would be so utterly ridiculous, even you wouldn't find it plausible.

I don't think it's good to think in this way. We have to keep our wits about us and stay grounded in objective reality. What you're proposing is magical thinking.
At the moment I wouldn't rule out anything so quickly.

A page or two back in this thread, a forum member who has experience shooting these weapons accurately talks about how it's not a difficult shot at all.

Then, another sniper in a calm environment, with impunity and good equipment was able to shoot and do exactly that.

It seems impossible, but perhaps a professional military man has another perspective on the matter.

I sometimes correctly predict the score of football matches, armed with enough information about the teams, recent form, current players available etc. I'm not psychic, just making an informed assessment of the likely outcome. I don't see this as much different - Trump has been under intense attack for years now and an attempt on his life was likely - then you select one of the handful of possible outcomes of such an attempt. Doesn't mean this guy doesn't have some ability to assess the possible outcomes, I just wouldn't automatically describe it as psychic (although I can't rule that out entirely).
Foreseeing a bullet grazing past Trumps ear at a rally and then actually that happening is pretty skilled psychic foresight IMO. It is worth watching the video @Juba posted if anybody discussing this particular prediction hasn’t yet watched it. So I am referring to that video in particular not the general prediction of an attempt on his life.

Last edited:
I don't want to answer anymore, but I have to. I think that along the way it will become clear why I have to.

"Tell me, why should I think that all this is true, if everything that comes from the United States is a lie for the purpose of greater power?"
Does not suggest a position based on "maybe", but rather "must be".
Here you are imposing on me a meaning that I did not introduce and I indicated this separately. What is it called? In my opinion, this is manipulation.
Next, the most serious thing.
I understand the urge to see the US as "all evil", but one thing that I always remember is that this Forum, the channellings, the Cassiopaean Work, was born of Laura - who is American. This is probably the only reason I consider some portion of the United States as redeemable, even if the nation itself will likely not survive in its current form.
We read all this together with the first quote and immediately questions arise. Please tell me, does Laura and her family have anything to do with the political power of the United States and, moreover, with the projection of this power from the United States to the rest of the world? It is also important to understand how you personally relate to these problems? I assume that the answer is negative in both cases. If so, what does this have to do with your statement? I am writing about what comes "from the United States in order to increase power." Yes, the word "political" is missing here, but it should be clear anyway.
This is just an unacceptable generalization and, again, manipulation.
I am ready to admit that these things are not malicious, but simply the result of, let's say, carelessness (including my carelessness in the form of insufficient English proficiency), but at the same time there is something else.
All these things of yours
I agree. Your statement however:
"Cui bono" is a reasonable argument, however it is
Such a possibility is obvious to me as well, but
are very similar to the banal desire to keep the last word for yourself at all costs. God be with you, so be it, although I consider it, at least, ugly.
There is one more thing that needs to be mentioned. Facts and evidence that contradict my assumptions may just turn out to be a job well done. This is again an assumption.
I am sorry for Trump as a person and I will not wish anyone to be in the crosshairs. However, from Trump, as part of the US political system, I expect nothing but lies, falsehood, deceit, duplicity and other similar "buns". Here is the last example.
Foreign Ministry: Ukraine was preparing an attempt on Putin with American money
Zakharova: Ukraine was preparing an assassination attempt on Putin with the help of funding from the United States

MOSCOW, July 14 — RIA Novosti. The attempted assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin, which was mentioned by the head of the State Security Service of Ukraine Kirill Budanov*, was being prepared with American money, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in her Telegram channel.
«
"Yesterday, one of the leaders of the Kiev regime Budanov* openly admitted that Ukrainian intelligence was preparing an assassination attempt on the president of Russia. So this attempt was being prepared again for American money, without which there would have been no malicious activity of the GUR, the SBU and, in general, Banking," she wrote.

The day before, Budanov* said that the Ukrainian special services had unsuccessfully tried to assassinate Putin. The press secretary of the head of state Dmitry Peskov, commenting on these words, noted that the security of the Russian president is provided at the proper level. According to him, all threats from the Kiev regime are obvious.
МИД: Украина готовила покушение на Путина на американские деньги

In conclusion, I want to say to you and all those who used dislike today, pay attention to yourself, to your reactions. There weren't many people like me here today and we were just pecked. All these accusations of excessive emotionality, excessive indignation, counterproductivity, a desire to muddy the waters and God knows what else. All these thumbs down, which at other times I did not meet very often on the forum. All this, in my opinion, is very similar to a programmed reaction.

Мне уже не хочется отвечать, но я вынужден. Я думаю, что по ходу станет понятно почему я вынужден.
Скажите, почему я должен думать, что все это правда, если все, что исходит из Соединенных Штатов, является ложью с целью усиления власти?
Предполагает позицию, основанную не на "возможно", а скорее на "должно быть".
Тут вы навязываете мне смысл, который я не вносил и об этом отдельно указывал. Как это называется? По моему, это манипуляция.
Далее самое серьезное.
Я понимаю стремление видеть в США "воплощение зла", но я всегда помню одну вещь: этот форум, ченнелинги, Кассиопейская работа были созданы Лорой, которая является американкой. Это, пожалуй, единственная причина, по которой я считаю, что какую-то часть Соединенных Штатов можно спасти, даже если сама нация, скорее всего, не выживет в своем нынешнем виде.
Читаем все это вместе с первой цитатой и сразу возникают вопросы. Скажите мне пожалуйста, имеет ли Лора и ее близкие какое-нибудь отношение к политической власти США и, тем более, к проецированию этой власти из США на весь остальной мир? Так же важно понять какое отношение к указанным проблемам имеете вы лично? Я исхожу из того, что ответ в обоих случаях отрицательный. Если это так, то причем тут это ваше заявление? Я же пишу о том, что исходит "из США с целью увеличения власти". Да, тут отсутствует слово "политической", но это и так должно быть понятно.
Вот это просто недопустимое обобщение и, опять же, манипуляция.
Я готов допустить, что эти вещи не являются злонамеренными, а просто результат, скажем так, неаккуратности (в том числе моей неаккуратности в виде недостаточного владения английским языком), но вместе с тем есть еще кое-что. Все эти ваши вещи очень напоминают банальное желание оставить последнее слово за собой во что бы то ни стало. Бог с вами, пусть будет так, хотя я считаю это, как минимум, некрасивым.
Еще одна вещь, о которой необходимо упомянуть. Факты и доказательства, которые противоречат моим предположениям, могут оказаться просто хорошо выполненной работой. Это опять же предположение.
Трампу, как личности, я соболезную и никому не пожелаю оказаться в прицеле. Однако от Трампа, как от части политической системы США, я не жду ничего кроме лжи, фальши, коварства, двуличия и прочих подобных "плюшек". Вот последний пример.

В заключении я хочу сказать и вам и всем тем, кто сегодня воспользовался дизлайком, обратите внимание на себя, на свои реакции. Таких как я сегодня тут оказалось совсем не много и нас просто заклевали. Все эти обвинения в излишней эмоциональности, излишней возмущенности, контрпродуктивности, желании замутить воду и еще бог знает в чем. Все эти пальцы вниз, которые в другие времена я на форуме встречал очень-очень не часто. Все это, по моему, очень похоже на запрограммированную реакцию.

Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass | Substack

"I can’t help wondering if yesterday’s assassination attempt is the first act in a play, where the next act will involve a Trump supporter successfully assassinating Biden, having been serenely plotted by strategists like those in this Network scene: https://youtube.com/watch?v=wr-TychE8Vk… It’s a win-win-win for the cruelites: 1) They get rid of Biden without the political cost of losing face. 2) Biden becomes a martyr who can no longer be criticized and can be used serve the greater cause. 3) The DNC can replace him with their preferred puppet. 4) They can still rig the election without it looking suspicious. 5) The Trump supporter (and by association, Trump) are vilified as far-right–wing fascist extremists, justifying a ramp-up in the War on Domestic Terrorism. 6) The media make out like bandits on the entertainment value of the unfolding play. Perhaps we can foil the plot if so many people see this prediction, they know they won’t be able to get away with it."

This seems like a reasonable prediction. This is probably the best way for the PTB to dig themselves out of the very deep hole they have dug for themselves.

none of them obstruct the view of the roof, perhaps they did not see him crawl since the roof has an inverted "v" shape or they had their attention in a more distant place
It does seem that the shooter came up on the far side of the gable which at nearly the same plane as the SS snipers. This seems to be corroborated by the orange haired visor wearing eyewitness, whom was also outside of the magnometer security perimeter. The kid could have simply walked out of the woods and high tailed it to the building rooftop and been on top under two minutes from stepping out of tree cover.

(Did anyone else notice that the primary SS sniper almost lost his tripod support when he repositioned his weapon. Seems these guys were pretty focused on looking cool and not in mission mode)

It is one theory and the subject is serious so I am serious. It can be. Why not. Everything is possible.
A lot can be possible, but physics does play/limit the amount of possibilities here. I deer rifle can be pretty accurate at 150 yds under ideal conditions (no windage, medium humidity) however just the opposite conditions were present. Add the mirage effect from the hot metal roof distorting line of sight, coupled with what I would assume was a very fast heart rate and heavy breathing from obtaining the position, these would be considered some of the hardest conditions possible to shoot with a non-tactical weapon. Additionally there was no digital monocular enabled spotter giving real time measurements before engaging, I really think the notion that the ear shot was exactly as someone planned with a moving target, is delusional.

I am glad to see your reference to magical thinking, as that is appropriate in that I suspect this kid will be shown to be involved with fantasy type of clubs that reduce logic to a series of fantastical if-then-then-that type of mental games. Laser focus should be on finding what those connections were, and bring it into the light for folks here and multitudes of other critical thinker sites to go down the rabbit/worm holes.

Regardless of the belief of someone, there are those in societies that are acting on these beliefs. What feeds the belief is paramount to understand.

At the moment I wouldn't rule out anything so quickly.

A page or two back in this thread, a forum member who has experience shooting these weapons accurately talks about how it's not a difficult shot at all.

Then, another sniper in a calm environment, with impunity and good equipment was able to shoot and do exactly that.

It seems impossible, but perhaps a professional military man has another perspective on the matter.
I don’t wanna be the crazy person to point less or even seemingly impossible things out, but I’m gonna go there because I DO think anything is possible. If there are capabilities to direct comets towards earth from other densities then guiding a bullet to hit exactly where you want it to hit doesn’t sound like that tough of a job.
Not saying I think that’s what happened, I’m open to any idea and possibility and won’t rule out anything.

A lot can be possible, but physics does play/limit the amount of possibilities here. I deer rifle can be pretty accurate at 150 yds under ideal conditions (no windage, medium humidity) however just the opposite conditions were present. Add the mirage effect from the hot metal roof distorting line of sight, coupled with what I would assume was a very fast heart rate and heavy breathing from obtaining the position, these would be considered some of the hardest conditions possible to shoot with a non-tactical weapon. Additionally there was no digital monocular enabled spotter giving real time measurements before engaging, I really think the notion that the ear shot was exactly as someone planned with a moving target, is delusional.
What I think is being said as an alternative is that the shot(s) were fired by another shooter.

In short, distrust the official narrative.

I don’t wanna be the crazy person to point less or even seemingly impossible things out, but I’m gonna go there because I DO think anything is possible. If there are capabilities to direct comets towards earth from other densities then guiding a bullet to hit exactly where you want it to hit doesn’t sound like that tough of a job.
Not saying I think that’s what happened, I’m open to any idea and possibility and won’t rule out anything.
I meant to say other ‘dimensions’

But what I’m getting at is we really do not know the capabilities of higher density abilities and if they want something to go a certain way then that’s how it will go when no one in 3D has a clue on the matter.

I don't want to answer anymore, but I have to. I think that along the way it will become clear why I have to.

"Tell me, why should I think that all this is true, if everything that comes from the United States is a lie for the purpose of greater power?"

Here you are imposing on me a meaning that I did not introduce and I indicated this separately. What is it called? In my opinion, this is manipulation.
Next, the most serious thing.

We read all this together with the first quote and immediately questions arise. Please tell me, does Laura and her family have anything to do with the political power of the United States and, moreover, with the projection of this power from the United States to the rest of the world? It is also important to understand how you personally relate to these problems? I assume that the answer is negative in both cases. If so, what does this have to do with your statement? I am writing about what comes "from the United States in order to increase power." Yes, the word "political" is missing here, but it should be clear anyway.
This is just an unacceptable generalization and, again, manipulation.
I am ready to admit that these things are not malicious, but simply the result of, let's say, carelessness (including my carelessness in the form of insufficient English proficiency), but at the same time there is something else.
All these things of yours

are very similar to the banal desire to keep the last word for yourself at all costs. God be with you, so be it, although I consider it, at least, ugly.
There is one more thing that needs to be mentioned. Facts and evidence that contradict my assumptions may just turn out to be a job well done. This is again an assumption.
I am sorry for Trump as a person and I will not wish anyone to be in the crosshairs. However, from Trump, as part of the US political system, I expect nothing but lies, falsehood, deceit, duplicity and other similar "buns". Here is the last example.

МИД: Украина готовила покушение на Путина на американские деньги

In conclusion, I want to say to you and all those who used dislike today, pay attention to yourself, to your reactions. There weren't many people like me here today and we were just pecked. All these accusations of excessive emotionality, excessive indignation, counterproductivity, a desire to muddy the waters and God knows what else. All these thumbs down, which at other times I did not meet very often on the forum. All this, in my opinion, is very similar to a programmed reaction.

Мне уже не хочется отвечать, но я вынужден. Я думаю, что по ходу станет понятно почему я вынужден.
Скажите, почему я должен думать, что все это правда, если все, что исходит из Соединенных Штатов, является ложью с целью усиления власти?
Предполагает позицию, основанную не на "возможно", а скорее на "должно быть".
Тут вы навязываете мне смысл, который я не вносил и об этом отдельно указывал. Как это называется? По моему, это манипуляция.
Далее самое серьезное.
Я понимаю стремление видеть в США "воплощение зла", но я всегда помню одну вещь: этот форум, ченнелинги, Кассиопейская работа были созданы Лорой, которая является американкой. Это, пожалуй, единственная причина, по которой я считаю, что какую-то часть Соединенных Штатов можно спасти, даже если сама нация, скорее всего, не выживет в своем нынешнем виде.
Читаем все это вместе с первой цитатой и сразу возникают вопросы. Скажите мне пожалуйста, имеет ли Лора и ее близкие какое-нибудь отношение к политической власти США и, тем более, к проецированию этой власти из США на весь остальной мир? Так же важно понять какое отношение к указанным проблемам имеете вы лично? Я исхожу из того, что ответ в обоих случаях отрицательный. Если это так, то причем тут это ваше заявление? Я же пишу о том, что исходит "из США с целью увеличения власти". Да, тут отсутствует слово "политической", но это и так должно быть понятно.
Вот это просто недопустимое обобщение и, опять же, манипуляция.
Я готов допустить, что эти вещи не являются злонамеренными, а просто результат, скажем так, неаккуратности (в том числе моей неаккуратности в виде недостаточного владения английским языком), но вместе с тем есть еще кое-что. Все эти ваши вещи очень напоминают банальное желание оставить последнее слово за собой во что бы то ни стало. Бог с вами, пусть будет так, хотя я считаю это, как минимум, некрасивым.
Еще одна вещь, о которой необходимо упомянуть. Факты и доказательства, которые противоречат моим предположениям, могут оказаться просто хорошо выполненной работой. Это опять же предположение.
Трампу, как личности, я соболезную и никому не пожелаю оказаться в прицеле. Однако от Трампа, как от части политической системы США, я не жду ничего кроме лжи, фальши, коварства, двуличия и прочих подобных "плюшек". Вот последний пример.

В заключении я хочу сказать и вам и всем тем, кто сегодня воспользовался дизлайком, обратите внимание на себя, на свои реакции. Таких как я сегодня тут оказалось совсем не много и нас просто заклевали. Все эти обвинения в излишней эмоциональности, излишней возмущенности, контрпродуктивности, желании замутить воду и еще бог знает в чем. Все эти пальцы вниз, которые в другие времена я на форуме встречал очень-очень не часто. Все это, по моему, очень похоже на запрограммированную реакцию.
but that's how it is? They are all rotten without a place in half measures?, that is the assumption that from my perspective I see that you cling to more than necessary, I don't mind that you throw it on the table, that is acceptable... but continuing, yes it is Trump so rotten, why the long effort to denigrate him in an exaggerated way and steal his victory through fraud in the last elections?
and this does not mean that if Trump wins this year he will not give in to some extent to the deep state, that he will necessarily save the USA or that he will not have his own sacred cows, it is just that the guy has some sense since he is not a typical psychopath like many other figures.
The facts show that they want to destroy it at all costs more and more.

Back
Top Bottom