Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Trump US political system orange man bad?
The political and other system is not behind Trump. When he was president, they stonewalled him, ignored him, delivered information on "need to know" basis he was not part of.

If he fired heads of all state departments, things would still go the same direction because of long term planning and goals he is simply not privy to.

And that`s what is about to happen again if Trump somehow makes it back to the White House. So @youlik is correct in his thinking.

This video is from NBC News

Eyewitness believes there was a 'noticeable' difference in security at Trump's rally​

Robert D. Philpot spoke to NBC News' Tom Llamas about what he saw at former President Trump's rally before the assassination attempt and what he believed was a "noticeable" difference in security compared to a previous rally he attended with his daughter.

New overhead graphics identifying the line of fire from where the shooter was positioned (approx 143 yards)
from where Trump stood at the podium.

I am seriously considering the possibility of a second shooter, but of course more information and analysis will be required to proved that hypothesis and i don't have the knowledge to do that, I know nothing about and kind of firearms.

What I think is being said as an alternative is that the shot(s) were fired by another shooter.
Additional shooters would have had the same challenges. I suppose exit wound data of the bystander would clarify when matched against the video forensics.
In short, distrust the official narrative.
There are often times this position has tripped all of us up at certain points, particularly here. If there is no possibility that anything 'official' is ever communicated is accurate, it would seem that there is no hope at all for any of us and frankly why bother waking up tomorrow nor caring for any day past tomorrow. That overly dramatic comment out of the way, I do believe that most of those that have networked over the years here have developed a strong ground, a strong intuition and the ability to remember to be objective as much as our chemically altered bodies will muster.

Occum's razor principle helps to add one side of the spectrum of possibilities, which the rest of the spectrum including all sorts of variables, seen and unseen.

But what I’m getting at is we really do not know the capabilities of higher density abilities and if they want something to go a certain way then that’s how it will go when no one in 3D has a clue on the matter.
So with that statement, if above mentioned capabilities are unknowable, why would one speculate on it?

There do seem to be some laws that exist at what is called dimensions, densities, realms and so on, which tend to all have something to do with magnetism/gravity. While I do not discount there might be something on some plane, to exercise "bullet-time" (ref: the fourth Matrix movie) type of capabilities, speculating on or trying to prove it, doesn't seem to be a good use of our time down here in the soup.

It's been really odd seeing some people in this thread insisting it was a hoax or a staging by Trump. No sane person would agree to a staged plot that involves bullets whizzing past their head -- too much room for error and anomalous events. I suspect some people here are too overly attached to their own cynicism and self-indulgent in their disillusionment. Sort of like a hipster who is incapable of sincerity but who obsesses over what he sees as insincerity in others.

Edit: just to add I really think this was a miracle Trump survived. I think when it comes to hyperdimensional energies being used to shift timelines, they usually go with the minimum energy necessary to effect the change. A couple nerves firing in Trump cause a movement of an inch or two seems to fit that bill.

Additional shooters would have had the same challenges. I suppose exit wound data of the bystander would clarify when matched against the video forensics.

There are often times this position has tripped all of us up at certain points, particularly here. If there is no possibility that anything 'official' is ever communicated is accurate, it would seem that there is no hope at all for any of us and frankly why bother waking up tomorrow nor caring for any day past tomorrow. That overly dramatic comment out of the way, I do believe that most of those that have networked over the years here have developed a strong ground, a strong intuition and the ability to remember to be objective as much as our chemically altered bodies will muster.

Occum's razor principle helps to add one side of the spectrum of possibilities, which the rest of the spectrum including all sorts of variables, seen and unseen.

So with that statement, if above mentioned capabilities are unknowable, why would one speculate on it?

There do seem to be some laws that exist at what is called dimensions, densities, realms and so on, which tend to all have something to do with magnetism/gravity. While I do not discount there might be something on some plane, to exercise "bullet-time" (ref: the fourth Matrix movie) type of capabilities, speculating on or trying to prove it, doesn't seem to be a good use of our time down here in the soup.
No one is trying to prove anything from what I can see, just gathering data and ideas because at this point we really don’t know. It’s barely a speculation also, I just tend to think far outside the box but never outside the realm of possibilities.

Last edited:
Occum's razor principle helps to add one side of the spectrum of possibilities

That kid went there to kill Trump and exit his cruel reality having exercised some modicum of power in his otherwise powerless existence. He did not intend to shoot Trump in the ear. Whether he had handlers is another question, but it seems likely to me. FWIW

If this is legitimate l would think he might want to join Trump's possible private security team. It seems folks haven't verified this X posting as far as l can determine. Maybe this has been discussed and l missed it.

View attachment 98187

One critique I've seen of this account is that the shooter (which for all we know could be a patsy) was using an iron sight and not a scope, which contradicts this account.

As for why not kill him covertly...well, maybe that's the point. They probably could have got rid of JFK via poisoning or whatever, but they wanted it to be public.

Yes, I think that was the idea. Mass-traumatize half the country, and get them so riled up that any violence towards any group or person (authentic or fabricated) might be used to justify more police state actions, more J6-style imprisonments, and so on.

My money would be on this being done by someone they radicalized and who was probably greenbaumed or something so he didn't care that he wasn't getting out of it alive. What professional would agree to that? And they always need someone to blame. Can't have a pro get out scott free and have no one to point the finger at. This kid seems decently trained. He only missed by a centimeter, on his first shot. Just "bad luck" on his part, and the PTB.

I lean towards this too. I mean, the shooter's lefty resume reads a little too perfectly, so much better to deflect from the true parties involved. Also, I do not believe that this 20 year old knew exactly where to be, and put himself there through his own volition, undetected (for the most part), without any outside help. Someone with military and/or intelligence logistical experience had to have had floor plans of the event and arranged windows of opportunity, through some level of on-ground insider cooperation. He may very well have been greenbaumed, but Jason Bourne he wasn't.

On a related note, and for anyone who's never watched it before, do check out one the best documentaries you're ever likely to see on the subject of political assassinations: Evidence of Revision. It is a powerful examination of how the deep state machine, and the narratives it concocted, achieved its ends with the deaths of JFK, RFK, MLK, and other events.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
If this is legitimate l would think he might want to join Trump's possible private security team. It seems folks haven't verified this X posting as far as l can determine. Maybe this has been discussed and l missed it.

View attachment 98187
I think we've reached the point after this event where rabbit holes are being created exponentially to misdirect and mislead. I can't remember any time when ANY officer who just shot and killed someone talked about it at all immediately afterwards, mostly due to threats of potential litigation and also because the involved officer has to be fully debriefed before any official statements about officer-involved shootings are released to the public by official police spokespersons.

If this officer did indeed say what is stated above he would probably face severe career repercussions and he could potentially be charged with crimes, especially after something this high profile.

The political and other system is not behind Trump. When he was president, they stonewalled him, ignored him, delivered information on "need to know" basis he was not part of.

If he fired heads of all state departments, things would still go the same direction because of long term planning and goals he is simply not privy to.

And that`s what is about to happen again if Trump somehow makes it back to the White House. So @youlik is correct in his thinking.
youlik is correct in thinking that Trump faked the assassination attempt and is ready to sell his own mother for power?
(No one shot in the ear because it was too dangerous, but they tore it with some kind of device, if they tore it at all. It is possible that during the subsequent "medical examination" this ear was carefully, safely scratched.)
I assume there was no shooting at Trump.
In my opinion, those who are fighting for power in the United States are ready, as they say, to sell their own mother
However, from Trump, as part of the US political system, I expect nothing but lies, falsehood, deceit, duplicity and other similar "buns".

Back
Top Bottom